Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Back home of course, to my, err, master. I have nowhere else to go,' she said.

'It's true, I didn't buy you, just the other slave,' he said.

She watched him deep in thought, deciding what to do with her. It was infuriating having someone decide where and what she would do next. The man hadn't bought Jane, as her father would never have sold her. It was important to get away from here, and tell her father where Jane was being held.

'You may go anytime you wish. I need two servers in the private rooms, not one, so I'll bring the other two in,' he said, half to himself. 'I'll have to sell Jane, and get my money back,' he quietly added.

'Sell her, who to?' she asked. She was worried they wouldn't be able to find her, once sold.

'There's a brothel outside of town, I should get a good price for a willing and attractive woman,' he said.

'Did you bring anything with you? I guess not. I'll get you a ticket home. In the meantime you best return to the room. There's plenty to amuse you while you wait,' he said, and dismissed her.

'Wait! I can't leave Jane. She needs me,' Elizabeth said.

'If you want to stay, that's fine, but you have to commit to it. It's no good you deciding to leave after training, and gaining experience. You decide to stay, then you stay for six months. Go to your room and think it over, I'll see you later,' he said.

'No! I'll stay. Working as a waitress, you said,' Jane needed confirmation.

'That's right. Diane will train you. Above all else, don't upset the customers. They pay a lot to make use of the club room. The casino takes a percentage of the winnings too. Don't fuck up business, or else,' he fiercely spoke.

Elizabeth figured the, or else, meant being sold into a brothel. That would have to be avoided at all costs. It looked as though she was going to be an obedient slave after all.

As soon as he dismissed her, with a wave of his hand, the same woman opened the door and pulled her out. Elizabeth was in a funk. She hadn't gained much at all. If she got out of here, to tell her father, Jane would be working in a brothel. How could she let that happen!

The woman took them to a changing room, and faced them both.

'I'm Diane. I'll be training you as waitresses in our exclusive club room. The rich and famous, well, nearly famous, play cards, backgammon, and other games. They eat and drink for free. That's your job, to keep them fed and watered. The casino takes a percentage of the winnings, and they pay a membership fee,' she told them, looking from one to the other.

Jane was taking it all in, with a smile, whereas Elizabeth wore a perpetual scowl. She was about to tell the woman not to bother, as she didn't intend staying long. Looking at Jane's eagerness to serve, decided her to go along with it. Besides, there might be a way out for both of them.

'You'll soon get the hang of it. Cocktails will be made by Julie, food and snacks come up from the hotel kitchens, so all we have to do is fetch and carry for our lords, and masters. Like being a wife,' she drolly stated.

'Any questions? Then we can change into the outfits. To keep the guests happy, we have a random system of choosing what to wear. Silly idea, but it's become a tradition,' she said, and picked up a hat from a locker.

'Traditional, eh!' she laughed.

'Here, you choose, happy. Go on, pick a paper out of the hat. What's it say?' she asked.

Elizabeth hadn't been listening and wondered what she had missed. Looking confused she read the piece of paper, 'Ra Ra skirt?'

'It could have been worse. Come on, let's see what we have in your sizes,' Diane said.

'You'll have to be careful with that top, or everything will fall out,' Diane told Jane.

'You look good,' she told Elizabeth. 'I'm too old for this,' she added.

'You look nice, ma'am,' Jane said.

'Thanks,' Diane drily said.

Elizabeth was about to complain, but held back. Once in the casino there was sure to be a way of escaping. It had already occurred to her that was only half the battle. Once out, they would need cash to escape back home. In a casino there was money a plenty, so she had to find a way of getting her hands on some.

'What about tips?' she asked.

'Didn't I mention that? The club customers give generously. That's why I transferred here from the main floor. Men give more when we wear these ridiculous outfits,' she laughed. 'Women do sometimes,' she smirked.

She looked over the two new waitresses, and wondered if they would make it through the first night. It could be rough, having to be on your feet until the early hours of the morning, but the pay was good.

Jane was eager to get started. Elizabeth was a coy over displaying herself in the little outfit she wore, even though Jane was showing off more of her body. The short flared skirts swished around their upper thighs as they walked. However carefully they moved, the tiny thongs were exposed.

At least Elizabeth's bust was under control in the skimpy top, unlike Jane's large breasts, which tended to show around hers. If she wasn't careful when stretching upward, it would ride up and expose them. Diane wasn't covered any better, though she had plenty of practice in countering wandering hands, with dignity and diplomacy.

'Don't forget the rules. The members can touch you, unlike the main casino waitresses, but within reason,' Diane warned them.

She didn't detail what, within reason, meant. They would learn soon enough. In the meantime, her percentage of the tips would be greater, from guests being pleased with new meat.

'Come on, stop pulling at the hem, it won't stretch,' Diane shot at Elizabeth. 'Before the patrons arrive, I'll show you around and fill you in on what to do.'

They stepped into the club, and were astonished. The room was resplendent, expensively decorated, and hushed. A clink of glasses from a bar was the only sound. It would come alive with the sounds of conversation soon.

'We'll start at the bar, and work our way around the tables. You'll each be assigned a section, looking after several tables,' Diane explained.

Jane was mesmerised by the opulence surrounding her. Elizabeth cynically observed there were no clocks, or windows to reveal the passing of time. Needing to earn tips, to build an escape fund, she was for once keen to get started. Both women thought of it as an exciting adventure.