Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them went through racks of outfits to find the right fit. Eventually they walked into the private room of the casino to check everything was in order. The two women were used to being half naked, and got on with checking the tables, to ensure the cleaners had made a thorough job of it.

The three women wore shiny, black satin body suites.

The suit was tight fitting over Elizabeth's torso, and high cut over the hips, leaving little to cover the crotch. Her breasts bulged over the top, whereas Jane's large breasts looked as though they were about to burst free. White bunny ears, cuffs, a collar with a black bowtie, and a fluffy tail decorated them. It was the tail that bothered Elizabeth.

'Don't let the guys play with the tails too much, or you'll have a sore asshole,' Diane warned them.

The butt plug tail fitted snugly, especially as Elizabeth had a virgin ass. She was thinking of it as a last trial of shame. Being told not to let them play with her tail too much, warned her the guests would be fiddling with the damn thing. It was already uncomfortable, while walking around checking her group of tables. She couldn't help adjusting it, trying to find a more comfortable position, which seemed impossible.

The idea of men playing with her asshole all evening, distracted thoughts about the insignificant piece of material covering her crotch. Like Diane and Jane, she wore black stockings, held up by thin suspenders attached to the outfit. If she hadn't been worrying about her ass, she might have considered the precariousness of the suspenders. As she walked they pulled at the bottom of the body, threatening to expose her lips.

At the bar they waited for the guests to arrive. 'You're not bothered by the tail at all,' Elizabeth said, to Jane.

'I've worn a butt plug before. Not as a fluffy bunny tail though,' she remarked.

'Why aren't I surprised,' Elizabeth quipped.

'You're more grumpy than usual, Lizzie, nervous?' Diane asked.

'No, it's this damn tail, that's all,' she admitted, not wanting to give the game away.

She was nervous over the escape attempt, but passed it off as not liking the tail.

'Help Libby behind the bar, until the guests arrive for your tables. Keeping busy helps the nerves,' Diane advised.

Bending and stretching for glasses, and filling optics, reminded her the butt plug was in place. It wasn't so painful now, though very uncomfortable. Lifting a polishing cloth for glasses, she found a security card, and palmed it. Where in hell was she going to hide it. There wasn't much to the outfit, and it was skin tight, so would show wherever she stashed it.

'I'm just going to the rest room, Libby. Won't be long,' Elizabeth said.

'She seems nervous this evening. Thought she was settling down,' Libby commented to Diane.

'It's these damn butt plugs. She must be sensitive about her ass,' Diane said.

'I sometimes like it that way, just for a change,' Libby said, and wished she hadn't.

'Tell me more,' Diane grinned.

'Don't start on me!' Libby warned. 'It's Jane you need to keep an eye on. She returns here sometimes, looking as though she's been gang banged,' Libby said, trying to divert Diane from teasing her.

'I know. Just so long as its discreet. The tips have been good, so let's not complain, OK?' Diane warned her.

Libby smiled, having worked the switch.

Elizabeth walked back, looking perky.

'Just in time, I'm putting those guys on one of your tables,' Diane said.

Elizabeth walked up to the group of men feeling pleased with herself. She had a master key card that could be used in any of the elevators, meaning they could escape. All they had to do now was contact Nigel and they would be away from here. Working in the casino had been an experience, certainly different, and even fun in a kinky way.

She smiled at the men, settling in for a game of cards. 'How may I serve you this evening, gentlemen?'

The older men treated her with respect, and joked with her, rather than laugh at her. She would miss the excitement, and had to admit, miss flaunting her body to strangers.

Seeing Jane at the bar, she quickly made her way over to join her. 'Tell Nigel to get his car and meet us at the back entrance. We'll be about half an hour. Be ready, for when Diane takes her smoke break,' Elizabeth told Jane.

She watched Jane make her way over to a corner table and speak to Nigel. Satisfied her instructions were being carried out she continued working. Returning to the tables, delivering drinks, Elizabeth stopped to take orders from a group of rowdy men. 'How may I serve you this evening, gentlemen?' she asked.

'What a cute, fluffy bunny tail,' one of them said, and stroked it.

'Thank you sir, what would you like to drink?' she pointedly asked, trying to distract him.

The suit was high cut over her hips, thinly covering them, and hid nothing of her bottom. The man sitting next to him stroked her bare ass, which would have excited her, except tonight she had other things on her mind.

'Look at this, Jim. The tail is up her ass!' he laughed. Jim gave the tail a tug, then a shove.

She raised up on tip toe, feeling the plug hurt her bottom. 'Oww! Please be careful, sir,' she said, trying not to sound angry.

Carrying a tray of snacks, meant she couldn't push him away, and in any case, it was usual to endure the guests playing around with her body. As she moved around the table, placing nibbles in front of them, they each had to fiddle with the fluffy bunny tail. Her bottom was sore, yet she said nothing, hoping they would become bored.

With the tray empty she slid it under an arm, to free up both hands. The last guy hadn't decided what to drink so she stood there waiting, trying to be patient. The man behind her was fascinated by her bare bottom and the tail. The one in front of her was about to give his order when he laughed at her.

'What's this then?' he asked his friends.

A fingernail scratched between her legs, over an exposed lip. Pulling and pushing at the damn tail, had yanked the crotch awry. Touching her down there was against the rules, though a few daring individuals had chanced it, to the point of finger fucking her some evenings. Diane had advised that if she didn't mind who was doing it, then let them take liberties, to earn extra tips. It was all right for Diane to say that, for she knew how to control the guests, and anyway, her commanding presence quietened them down.

She just stood there like a fool, wondering what to do. She needed to get back to Jane and escape. He had a finger hooked around the narrow piece of cloth that spectacularly failed to cover her sex. A knuckled rubbed against her hardening clitoris, bringing forth a whimper.

'You like that, Lizzie,' he laughed, and the others joined in. 'Best go the rounds again, to check the orders,' he told her.

'Yes, sir,' she heavily breathed.

The little piece of material was now pulled completely away from her pussy. Each of them had a fiddle with her bits, and one of them made a good job of it. Her nipples were threatening to pop out the top, showing how excited she had become. They had her wet pussy in hand, so didn't need confirmation.

Having had their fun with her body, they let her go. Elizabeth staggered back to the bar breathing heavily. She grabbed the bar with both hands, and gasped out the order.

'Had a heavy time then,' Libby commented.

She watched the woman run a finger through the crotch, pulling it back into place. The material was too wet and sticky to do its job, having rolled into a tight wad, so Elizabeth gave up trying to cover her sex. While wiping her hands, Jane came back to stand close to her.

'My ass is sore, is yours?' Elizabeth asked.

'They played with the tail you mean. I'm fine with it. You look hot and bothered, are they giving you a hard time?' Jane asked.

'Yes. I nearly cum over there. The bastards were fingering me, and messing with my ass,' she complained.

'Do what I do, just go with it. I cum once this evening, and I guess it won't be the last either,' Jane said, sounding pleased with herself.

'You're so laid back, it's unbelievable. Can they do anything to you that you'd complain about?' Elizabeth asked.

'Don't think so?' Jane shrugged.

'She's just a slut. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, Lizzie,' Libby laughed.

The crotch of Jane's outfit was soaking wet, hardly covering her sex, leaving her exposed like Elizabeth. She just stood there not caring how available she was. She enjoyed the attention. Having strangers maul her body was expected. After all, she was just a slave, and her master had made her available to his guests, to be played with. She thought Elizabeth was being prissy, as she was up for naughtiness when it suited her.

Returning to the bar, Elizabeth grabbed Jane's arm. 'Hang around a moment, Diane is going for a smoke break. Go to the rest room and wait for me,' Elizabeth whispered.

'Are you sure about this? Maybe you should learn to be more obedient to your master. It's OK here, we're safe, and have all we need. We'll have money at the end of the month, from the tips,' Jane pointed out.

'Just do as your told! Go to the staff restroom and wait for me,' Elizabeth hissed.

She watched the woman reluctantly disappear through the staff door.

'I'd better go and wash my hands. I'll try and straighten up this mess too,' Elizabeth commented to Libby.

'What do you want me to do with this order? Damn! The ice is melting. OK! I'll remix the drinks. You need to cover up girl, it's all hanging out,' she laughed.

Elizabeth grabbed a hold of Jane's arm and roughly pulled her out of the restroom, to the open elevator. Inserting the card, she was relieved to find it worked. It seemed so slow, and she hoped it wouldn't stop at any other floor. They both looked a disgusting sight. At last it descended to street level and juddered open.

Elizabeth looked quickly down the corridor, and breathed a sigh of relief. With no one around to stop them, they scooted down a concrete walkway, pushed through a heavy door, out onto a loading bay. They saw some steps down to the alley and ran for them. At the same time, Nigel saw them and backed up to meet them. Elizabeth opened the back door of the sedan, pushed Jane in, and bumped in beside her.

She immediately regretted sitting down hard on the seat, while moaning in pain. She rolled sideways to take the pressure of the tail, still stuck up her bottom.

'You made it! I was worried how you were going to get away without me,' Nigel excitedly said.

He had two scantily clad women in the back of his car, and couldn't wipe the big dopey grin from his face. They had proved willing already, and he expected them to be grateful for rescuing them.

The car glided north out of Las Vegas. The 'over the top' bright lights started to fade as they climbed out of the valley. Jane looked back at the receding jumble of neon. A wistful sigh escaped her lips.

'We're well rid of that!' Elizabeth stated.

Jane couldn't agree. Her life in a small city had been boring and tedious. She had built a little empire, ruling committees with her so called friends. They were just an entourage of old biddies, and she had begun to behave like them before her time. She had become old in her thinking, too soon. Being a small fish in a big tumultuous sea, had been exciting. Being sexed up every night by strangers was wrong, yet so very thrilling.

'Doesn't the tail hurt? Elizabeth asked.

'No. I've worn a series of butt plugs to enlarge my asshole, for a master,' she explained.

Nigel heard this and gaped. He was her master now, she had said so. She also promised to obey his every whim. As her master he would have the use of her asshole! Fuck! He nearly drove off the road, and the sudden flick of the steering wheel brought a little yelp of pain from Elizabeth, when she rolled on the seat.

With the miles rolling by, each of them were deep in thought, wondering what was to happen when they reached their destination.

He hadn't time to think about it properly, thought now it was dawning on him, what it all meant. Back home he would have the use of Mrs Marshal's body! He couldn't remember who, but someone had said, she was a tight ass of a woman. They would be surprised to know he would be finding out how tight! Damn! It looked as though there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him, as his slave.

He was thinking of the prospect of meeting her at one of his parents dinner parties, or in the mall with friends. Knowing he had taken her in every hole, and that she was his slave, would be humiliating for her. The mature adult woman wouldn't be so imperious and objectionable then. Instead of demanding his courtesy, she would have to treat him with the respect due to a master.

Jane wondered what would happen to her, now that she had a new master. Her life was completely in the hands of this young man. It wasn't just sex, which is all a young man thought about. As good as that might be, there were other things in life needing attention.

While driving north, Elizabeth figured they were driving back home. Would that be his, or her father's home. Surely he couldn't hide them away in his family home, without his parents knowing. He hadn't asked them what they wanted, or where they wanted to go, he just sped off into the night. Being half naked, they could hardly stop off somewhere and hitch a ride.

Elizabeth scrunched up on the back seat, and laid her head on Jane's lap. Her eyes became heavy from tiredness, after the frantic escape. Her mind was still in a whirl, unable to accept they had escaped so easily.

Why wasn't he in college? Maybe he was driving them to his college, with the idea of keeping them as frat house slaves. Donating two women as sexual playthings would certainly buy him into any fraternity. Jane would submit to their demands without question. Would she?

After all she had been through recently, maybe her moral standards might have been damaged. Perhaps when tested, she might capitulate like Jane. It would be appalling living under the control of a bunch of inconsiderate young students. The way she was dressed, her body looked ready to be served up to them. Being passed around from one adolescent to the next, pandering to their sexual needs, was a diabolical thought.

So why was she so wet and exited from the thought? Had she been with Jane too long, so as to catch her slutty behaviour. Jane was a mature woman, yet she had given in to thinking of herself as a slave. How long would she last with young guys constantly exciting her. She could imagine her will receding a little every day, until she gave up wanting to escape them.

She would end up permanently in residence, entertaining energetic young students. She would welcome a new batch of frat members each year, offering them her body. She imagined them asking her what she would do for them, and like Jane, she would be offering them everything, and anything their imaginations wanted her to perform.

***

There was no choice, Diane had to phone the boss.

'How in hell did they get away? Never mind, you need help up there. I'll send a couple of waitresses from the main casino,' Alex said, sounding exasperated.

'Sorry boss,' Diane said.

'Maybe it's for the best. I didn't have the time to spend with them, to sort them out. Let someone else take care of them,' he muttered.

Diane knew he had some crazy idea of setting them free. After changing their thinking of themselves as slaves. Though Elizabeth didn't seem so humble, or in need of help, Jane did. She shook her head, ready to forget all about them. There were guests to look after, and she was short handed until help arrived.

***

Bright an early next day, Tommy turned up. He eventually got to see Alex, but in his line of work he had learnt patience. He could tell Alex recognised the two women in the photos he pushed across the desk. Though the guy was gruff, and non-committal.

'Bob wants his daughter back. You can imagine how worried he is,' Tommy stated.

'Daughter?'

Tommy could see he had the man's attention now. 'Elizabeth is his daughter. Jane is his partner. She plays at being a slave. Obsessed by it, apparently,' he said.

He watched the guy take a closer look at the photos. Tommy had met the woman, while delivering business documents to the house. He could confirm she was into playing at being a slave. It had been embarrassing interviewing Bob, after screwing Jane in the kitchen. It was a hard lesson, teaching him to keep his dick in his jeans.

The man had made a decision. He cleared his throat a couple of times, and waved the photo around.

'A couple of gamblers complained to me about a woman being lost in a poker game. I made enquiries and got a name. Easy enough to track them down. Sent a couple of guys to collect her, and this other one turned up with her. This one, Jane, she really does think she's a slave. The other one said she was, though not so convincing. Said they had fallen on hard times, and had nowhere to go. Gave them work to set them up, so they could get somewhere to live,' he said.

'I feel there's a but coming along,' Tommy said.

'Seems I got it all wrong. They could have gone home to partner and father. Why they didn't just tell me, I don't know. I would have given them air-fare. Anyway, until last night they were working in the private club area of the casino. Put them up in a penthouse,' he sighed heavily. 'Last night they went,' he said.

A few taps on a keyboard, together with a few curses, and he turned the monitor toward the private investigator.

'Security put this together. It shows them in the elevator, running down a corridor, to the delivery bay out back, and jumping into a car,' Alex told him. 'Here's the registration, from the car park he used. There's no clear picture of him. The car is registered to a Robert Finnegan. A guy of that name signed into the private club, but according to his file, he's fifty-five. No one seems to have checked his age. According to the supervisor, the guy sitting at a corner table wasn't over twenty-five,' Alex said.

'Stolen id? His son maybe?' Tommy asked.

'Didn't get that far yet. The supervisor said he might resemble the photo Id, though they hardly check them, so don't take much notice of that. As long as the Id bar code works, they can get into the elevator up to the club. Security figures anyone stepping out of it, must be a member. I guess I can leave it to you to find out who he is, and where he's taking them. Do me a big favour will you. Keep me out of this. What's Bob like? Will he make a fuss?' Alex asked.

'He's OK. All he wants is his women back, nothing else. They're important to him, both of them. Obviously his daughter, but he tries real hard to keep Jane happy,' Tommy explained.

'Anything you want in Vegas, you just have to let me know,' he began, when the phone rang.

'That was, well, a contact. The vehicle was seen travelling north-east out of Vegas. They picked it up on one of these computer things,' he grimaced.

'Thanks, that's a real help. I'm sure this will all be forgotten, and put behind them,' Tommy said, and stood to go.

'I meant what I said. Something you need in Vegas, you come and see me,' Tommy said, still not smiling. The face looked as though it had been a long time since cracking a smile.

Tommy took the direct approach. Starting with Robert Finnegan, he called the number.

'Mrs Finnegan?' Tommy asked.

'How can I help you?' the woman said, sounding suspicious.

'I'm Tommy Brogan of Corsairs Engineering. I'm just making a background check on a friend of your son. The young man gave him as a reference, for work experience, could I speak to him,' he kindly spoke.

'Which one, I have two sons,' she guardedly said.