Jane, Living and Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sliver of light from the window was very bright so I decided to have a peek there before I left. The window was quite high but I found a lawn chair nearby which I gently placed under the window. Ever so slowly I stood on the chair, a little way back from the window so I could not be seen by anybody inside. Finally I stood fully and to my delight found that I could see into the room.

As I looked in the lights dimmed until they were quite faint but I could still make out the details of the room clearly. It was a bedroom, in the centre and straight across from me was the side of a huge four poster double bed. It was all heavy dark wood framed with a canopy of light bone coloured damask. It was covered with pale pink sheets, all shiny like satin. To one side of the bed was a dark wood dresser with a large mirror although all I could see in the mirror was only the wall beside the bed. Next to the dresser was an antique chair. The walls of the room were painted a pale pink. It was a warm and inviting room.

As I looked, I heard someone sit on another chair close by me and I realised that that person was sitting in the room only a wall thickness away. I heard more soft voices then another pretty tinkle of laughter then more indistinct noises.

And then Pamela appeared walking away from the wall near the window towards the bed and turning to smile at the person in the chair near me. As she smiled, her tongue slipped out between her perfect white teeth and the tip of it moistened her lips and her lightly rouged cheeks dimpled prettily. I was entranced as I watched. Pamela placed her wine glass on the dresser and, still smiling at the person in the chair, she reached up to release her hair. As she removed the comb that held it came tumbling down over her shoulders. She gave her head a sideways flick and her hair danced in the dim lights of the room.

I had never seen her look so beautiful and I felt a strange feeling begin to grow on me. At that time I was beginning to realise that I was witnessing Pamela preparing to give herself to her lover for that must surely be at whom she was smiling so lovingly. Now reach ever so slowly lifted her hands and begin to unbutton her jacket. I felt my breath catch as she slowly took it off and laid it on the dresser. Never taking her eyes off her lover she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Slowly she lowered her skirt and then placed it also on the dresser.

I bit my lip and felt myself begin to tremble slightly as I gazed through the window at her. Her blouse still hung below her waist but I could see her shapely legs encased in black stockings, the ends of her black suspenders peeking out from under her blouse, contrasting with her creamy white skin on her upper thighs. I heard another soft voice and Pamela gave a little giggle than walked over and bent over near the window, her head going out of sight as she kissed her lover in the hidden chair. She was literally only a metre away from me and as she bent I could see her trim arse cheeks covered in small black knickers with a lace border.

Pamela stepped away again from her lover. I could see that her breath now was now shorter and shallower and her cheeks were flushed. She started to unbutton her blouse and I craned my neck as much as I could to see. Then the pink silk blouse was unbuttoned and I heard the other soft voice in the room again as Pamela slid the blouse off her shoulders. She wore a black half cup brassiere decorated with lace and little bows and her nipples peeked enticingly over the top of the cup. She slipped the blouse all the way off. My eyes slowly dropped down over her underwear clad body. She had a firm flat stomach below which her black suspender belt encircled her waist. She wore sheer black panties, almost transparent and I could see a mysterious shadow in the crotch of them.

I suddenly became aware of my own body. I was shocked to find that I was getting very turned on by watching Pamela's undressing. I was trembling quite violently now and I had to step down off the lawn chair for fear of my falling. I hugged myself in the night chill to calm myself down a little. As I crossed my arms across my breasts I became aware that my nipples were almost painfully hard and I felt little thrill as my arms touched them. That made me realise that my panties were absolutely soaked, my vagina was all slippery like it became when I masturbated in my bed.

I sat down on the lawn chair. Suddenly I felt ashamed. Here I was spying on a woman whom I liked and admired very much in a most intimate situation. I felt as if I was betraying her by being there.

Even more, I was shocked at my own reaction. I had always considered that, while unexperienced, I was totally straight. I had only ever thought about boys when I masturbated except for the one time that I had done it while thinking about Mariette and i had shut that out of my mind and didn't think of her again when i masturbated again. Yet here I was looking at a part naked mature woman in a very intense private moment and I was becoming highly aroused. I felt that my body was also betraying me, my mind that is.

I made up my mind to leave at once and forget what had happened. I took a series of deep breaths to bring myself back under control then stood up to return the lawn chair to the backyard. Just then I heard a most delightful laugh come clearly through the window above me. Instantly I was torn between wanting have another peek at Pamela in the bedroom and leaving and forgetting it had ever happened. As would happen to me many times in the coming years, my body outvoted my brain and I stood up on the lawn chair again.

Pamela had now removed her bra and panties and she stood facing the window. She still wore her suspenders and stockings and she had a string of pearls around her neck which hung enchantingly over one breast. She had one hand on her hip and with the other she slowly traced a line down between her breasts and onto her stomach. Her breasts stood proud, full and firm, her nipples pointing slightly high. Her nipples were quite small but erect, her areolae were the colour of plums and the size of fifty cent pieces. I followed the fingers of her hand and gave an involuntary gasp as I saw her womanly features for the first time.

Her fingers paused at her suspender belt but my eyes continued down her body. Neatly framed by her suspenders was her sex. Her pubic hair was a soft brown and trimmed short and shaped like a heart. Below I could see the lips of her vagina, shaved bare. Her hand started to move down again and she ran it gently through her hair before she stopped again with one finger touching lightly on her clitoris. She began to circle her finger over the hood of her clitoris and her other hand lifted from her hip and took one of her breasts. She pinched the nipple between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it while her other fingers kneaded her breast.

Pamela was no longer smiling, her mouth was slightly open as she breathed heavily while the tip of her tongue crept out to wet her lips. Then she lowered her hand from her clitoris and slipped her middle finger between the lips of her sex. Immediately I could see the drops of her moisture on her lips as she ran her finger up and down.

I gripped the brick window sill in excitement to steady myself. The sight before me was the most erotic thing I had seen in my young life. I had seen many girls naked when I was in boarding school. Like all girls we had gossiped about our bodies and those of the other girls and sometimes boldly compared our physical attributes. But I had truly never seen anything like the magnificent specimen of womanhood who stood so close and yet so far away from me behind that cottage window.

I realised that my other hand had a mind of its own and was now inside my own blouse and was massaging a deep need in my own breasts. I slipped my hand out a little then worked it back in inside my own bra. I shivered as my fingers touched my nipple; it was as erect and proud as Pamela's was just metres away. I pulled gently on my nipple and a thrill of pleasure coursed through me.

Pamela now stepped back and lay back across the bed. She moved herself so that her knees were bent and her feet, still wearing her heels, were on the edge of the bed. She lifted her head a little and pulled a pillow down and placed it behind her head. Thus positioned, she smiled again at her lover. Then her hands moved back to where they had been before, one began to massage her breasts again, the other moved back to her sex.

Now Pamela opened her legs wide and I could see into the very soul of her body. And I could see that she was truly beautiful. She reached down with her hand and cupped her vagina, her long fingers massaged the soft skin between her vagina and the small dark pucker nearby. Now I could clearly hear her moans through the brick walls and heavy drapes. She moved her fingers back to her clitoris and I could see it now, standing proud clear of it's hood. Her fingers circled it and I began to gasp in time with her.

Then she slipped a finger below her clitoris and pushed it deeply into her vagina. On the lawn chair outside, I could no longer control or contain myself. I took my hand from my bra and reaching down, lifted the hem of my skirt, tucking it into my waistband. Frantically I slid my fingers under the elastic of my panties and I gasped louder as my fingers found my own clitoris. On the bed, Pamela was frigging herself faster and faster with her finger. I reached lower and slipped my finger into my vagina. Pamela's hips began to move high off the bed as she lifted her vagina up to meet her hand. I saw her slip a second finger into her hole and the then a third.

I also slipped two then three fingers into myself and began to frig myself fasted and harder than I had ever done so before.

Then Pamela's eyes flew wide open and she screamed aloud. Her hips lifted high off the bed and her she thrust her fingers into herself as deep as she could as she climaxed. I too felt the beginnings of my own orgasm and without removing my hand from my vagina I stepped down off the chair and sank down until I was squatting against the wall of the house. My hand was a blur as I frigged my vagina with my fingers and found my clitoris with my thumb. My other hand, now no longer having to hold onto the window sill slipped back inside my bra and I kneaded my aching breasts. Then my orgasm crashed over me like a huge tidal wave and it took all my strength not cry out aloud in my moment of intense pleasure.

I recovered quickly from the moment and, after straightening my blouse and skirt, I climbed back onto the lawn chair. Pamela was still lying where she had been only now her legs dangled over the edge of the bed. She was still slowly touching her sex and lightly running her other hand over her breasts. Then she sat up a little and smiling hugely, she brought her hand up from her sex and then slowly licked her own fingers clean. My eyes flew open wide then, it was the most lewd act I had ever seen. I didn't know women would ever do that. But then my body betrayed me again and I lifted my own hand to my lips. I sniffed at the aroma of my orgasm on my fingers then my tongue crept out and I tasted myself for the very first time. And as I watched Pamela lick her honeyed fingers clean, I did the same to mine.

Then Pamela reached between her legs again and dipped her forefinger back into her vagina. Then she smiled widely again, lifted that finger and beckoned her lover to her.

I gripped the bricks tightly. I heard the chair creak as the weight came off it. I held my breath in anticipation as I waited for Pamela's lover to be revealed. I wondered who it would be. Would it be some handsome young man that she was maybe going to marry someday? Or maybe, she was having an affair with her boss, a handsome solicitor of about 45 who we sometimes saw dropping Pamela off at the college in his Jaguar? Pamela's lover came into view, facing away from me.

My mouth dropped wide open in shock. Pamela's lover was wearing a tiny red negligee and even tinier red panties. Pamela's hand was reaching out now and her lover reached a small dainty hand back out to her. Her lover's blond hair dropped in waves to the shoulder. I held my hand over my mouth as I watched her lover lean forward over the bed and softly kiss Pamela's lips. I nearly lost my grip on the sill again but I held on, pulling my eyes away from the chink in the window. I paused for a moment again to get a grip of myself, my mind in turmoil.

Then I leaned forward again to peer through the chink. Pamela's lover was still back on to me, leaning over her and still kissing her and Pamela had her arms wrapped tightly around her lover's back. Her lover's bottom was facing me directly and now I could see that the panties that her lover wore were of the crotchless variety and the gap in the crotch had opened up revealing a moist puffy vagina to me and that Pamela's lover was a WOMAN!!!!!!!

I got down off the lawn chair again and sat down. I had heard all about lesbians in the boarding school change room sex education classes. I had certainly seen a few women around with short hair and masculine dress who I and my friends had giggled about and called 'dykes'. And no-one have ever told me anything to make me change my view of this type of stereotypical lesbian.

But...

What I had just seen only a couple of metres away from me had rocked my world entirely. Pamela, as I have said, was the loveliest looking woman I have ever seen. I had just seen her in all her naked womanly glory, masturbating on the bed, and I I was even more overawed by her beauty. Her lover, while I had not seen her face, had a lovely womanly shape to her body under the skimpy negligee. This was certainly a most confusing situation for a 19 year old. Two beautiful women sexually involved in each other like this was totally alien to me.

Confused, I got up and put the lawn chair away then crept back down the path and picked up my tennis bag where I had left it. I checked my watch, it was after midnight. I thought of my Aunty Cathy and wondered if she knew that I was not home yet. Then I thought, 'No, she's probably a little drunk and fast asleep' I looked back at the cottage, the chink of light still showed from that back bedroom. I wavered...

I knew I should leave but an intense curiosity now began to overcome me. I paused, my mind in yet another turmoil. I knew I should go right now but my legs would not carry me away. As I waited and wondered what I should do, I became aware that I was still extremely aroused.

While I was trying make sense of what was happening, my sexual being was letting me down again. I squatted down in the shadows, my mind racing, should I go now or should I go back and look again. Squatting down had revealed to me another problem; I could smell the aroma from my own vaginal juices in my soaker panties wafting up to me. It was a most powerful and exciting smell, bringing back all the memories of my masturbating in time with Pamela. I reached down and gently touched myself there again and shivered eliciously.

I gave in! I took my tennis bag with me and hid it under some shrubs near the bedroom window, then I took the lawn chair again and stood it in position. After one last futile attempt to tear myself away, I climbed up on the lawn chair again and looked once more through the window.

At once I could hear voices clearly as the women inside shouted and screamed out in their pleasure.

Pamela's voice, "OHHHHH GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!! EAT ME HONEY, EAT ME NOW, EAT ME, EAT ME!!!!!!"

Through the window I could see that Pamela was still in about the same position on the bed, her knees high. Her arms were spread wide and her head was thrashing from side to side, her hair flailing wildly. Her lover was bending over the edge of the bed, her negligee now gone, she still wore her crotchless panties. I could see heavy breasts hanging below her. Her face was in Pamela's crutch, her head bobbing up and down.

Her arms were reaching higher up and she was rolling Pamela's breasts around in her hands. I stood there frozen. Once again a scene so erotic that I could scarcely believe it was acting out in front of me. My hand seemed to have a mind of it's own and quickly found it's way back to my clitoris.

As I watched Pamela's lover brought one hand down and I saw her move her head slightly to one side while she straightened two finger on that hand and slid them into Pamela. Pamela reacted by throwing her legs up over her lovers shoulders and locking them together at her ankles.

She began to scream out again,"OHH YESSS BABY!!!!!!!!" she cried between pants for breath, "EAT MY PUSSY, BABY, EAT MY PUSSY, EAT MY PUSSY. SQUEEZE MY TITS!!!! FUCK ME WITH YOUR FINGERS BABY, COME ON, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDD! FUCK ME!!!!!!!"

I was stunned at her words, they were the kind of words that I had heard my brothers use on the farm, they were not the sort of words I had ever heard from a lady, especially one like Pamela.

"SUCK ME, HONEY SUCK MY PUSSY. FUCK YOUR FINGERS DEEPER INTO MY CUNT, BABY. EAT MY CUNT, EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT!!!"

Her words were shouted very loudly and I knew that she was about to orgasm again. Her words had aroused me now beyond belief and my hand worked three fingers back into my own pussy. As I saw her grasp her lover by her hair and pull her face into her cunt, I knew that she was orgasming again.

"I'M CUMMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I could see her twist her lover's hair harder as she bucked her pussy against her face, "OHHHHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

She lifted her hips high off the bed, lifting her lover with her as the orgasm hit her again and again.

Outside, standing on my chair I held tightly to the window sill as I too came again and again.

This time I didn't have time to get down off the chair and while my orgasms swept over me I clung to the window sill, afraid to let go lest I fall, my eyes closed tightly.

The cries from the bedroom died down and I opened my eyes to peer in again. Pamela's lover had crawled up over her. They had their arms around each other and they were kissing deeply. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat and their hands were gently caressing each other as they lay. I felt a strange feeling deep inside of me, a hollow feeling, a great feeling of want, a want to hold my own lover and to be held after my own orgasms.

I felt tired now after my own exertions and thought I had better leave. As I turned to step down off the lawn chair, I had one last look inside. The two women were stirring. Pamela's lover stood up, still facing away from me but I admired her body from behind. Pamela also stood and held her lover again and they kissed again.

Then Pamela turned and walked out of sight and I heard a door open and close nearby.

Pamela's lover picked up her discarded red negligee and then stepped out of her red crotchless knickers. Then she turned around and faced the windows. I was looking down and slowly I ran my eyes up her body.

She had short legs with good muscles showing that she was reasonably fit. My eyes followed her legs up until they reached her crutch. Her pussy hair was trimmed short and in to her bikini line. Her pussy hair was light brown in colour and I could see her cunt lips peeking out from them. My eyes continued, her hips flared out gently on either side. Her stomach had a slight sexy bulge, not too much, a legacy of her build rather than neglect.

Then I came to her breasts. They were very large, the largest I had seen. They hung heavily on her but their nipples pointed proudly upwards. She had long brown nipples circled by large brown areolae. Her nipples were still very erect from her lovemaking and her breasts were coated with fine beads of sweat. I lifted my head up to hers. I first noticed her hair, it was honey blonde in colour and hung to her shoulders although it was messed up now.