Jane Marwood, Governess Ch. 02

Story Info
Poor Michael’s humiliation continues.
3.3k words
4.41
136.7k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Jane Marwood who helped edit the text.

All characters are over 18.

--------------------------------------------------

The cool porcelain tiles send shivers up through Michael's spine as he stepped into the bathroom. He was met by a feminine perfumed scent that for some reason made him feel even more vulnerable, subjugated as he was at the mercy of the female sex. The sound of Jane's footsteps echoed in the large room as her high heels trod across the shiny white tiled floor.

The governess marched Michael into the middle of the bathroom. Scoring her nails gently across his back, she stepped around him towards the tub and began drawing the boy's bath.

Turning back to look at him, Jane found herself once again deeply stirred by the beauty of his slim body. Her eyes passed appreciatively from point to point, dwelling with the art of a connoisseur, first upon the plump shoulders and then down onto the straight slender legs. His skin was so delicate, his frame so fragile. All of which contrasted greatly to the blatancy of his erect penis.

Michael could not bring himself to meet her gaze as he stood naked with his hands placed upon his head. The governess stepped towards him slowly, her hips moving sensually. Taking hold of the boy's chin she tilted his head backwards, noting his visibly blushing cheeks. Jane looked down into his innocent eyes, savouring the moment. Michael felt so docile and feeble in her hands, like a puppet on a string. As she let go of him, his gaze immediately returned to his feet.

Jane could not have been more satisfied with his looks, except for the patch of curly hair around his beautiful member. She did not condone the protection of modesty she believed it provided the boy. Taking hold of a fluffy towel she spread it down on the tiled floor.

"Lie down on your back young man," Jane told him nonchalantly as she busied herself at the sink. Michael was terrified at the thought of what she might do to him next. With a timid whimper he reluctantly lay down on the towel, feeling the soft fabric against his naked skin. The boy pressed his legs tightly together as he watched Jane put down several items on the floor next to his feet, one of which, Michael noticed, was a shaving brush.

His heart started racing as Jane kneeled down and took hold of his slender ankles.

"Arms over your head Michael" Jane said with a faint smile, her eyes glowing with lust.

As Michael complied he felt his legs being lifted up into the air, elevating his bottom from the soft towel. Jane gave a small sigh of pleasure as she exposed his body so rudely, spreading the milky thighs wide apart. With her eyes fixed on the firm and trembling roundness of the boy's buttocks, she forced his knees down to his chest.

"Now hug your knees tightly sweetie, and don't let go unless I tell you so," Jane said in her clear voice, not for a moment betraying the thrill she felt as he was made to assume the ultimate of degrading positions for a young boy.

"Please governess" he pleaded, but the look on Jane's face was that of an unrelenting and implacable queen as she towered over him.

Michael felt absolutely ridiculous as he hugged his knees. With his erected penis resting on the soft flesh of his stomach and his bottom pointing straight up towards the gaze of his tormenter, he could not think of a more humiliating position. Neither could Jane. How wonderfully exposed and vulnerable - she told herself, thrilling to the idea of his helplessness and her own power; already her own sensuality was aroused, her cleft had begun to grow deliciously moist.

Picking up the shaving brush, she began lathering up his nether region.

"Lie still and don't fidget, I don't want to cut your little willy," Jane said softly, her words punctuated her actions as she patted his throbbing member. His penis was far from small but she enjoyed the effect her words seemed to have on Michael as he whimpered in anguish.

Her hands were gentle and caring as she proceeded to denude his body of hair. Carefully she shaved his genital area, paying special attention to his sensitive scrotum and even though Michael had no hair between the cheeks of his bottom she still shaved him there, just to cause the boy further embarrassment. She even shaved under his armpits, rendering the boy completely hairless, not even a wisp of hair to protect his modesty.

Michael could feel the cool air around his freshly shaven genitals and his recently spanked bottom. Jane was lovingly running her hands over his exposed flesh, taking pleasure in the smooth feel of his shaven skin.

"That's a good boy, smooth as a baby's bottom" she said with a smile, emphasizing the last word with a playful slap on his bum.

Jane slowly got up and took a step back, relishing in the sight of this beautiful boy so submissively on display. With his handsome face blushing deeply and his eyes closed tightly, he looked absolutely adorable. He was hugging his knees as if his life depended on it, elevating the cheeks of his bottom, which were a nice shade of pink from the spanking Jane had administered earlier. His hard member looked delicious as it rested on his shaven pubis. The smooth sack beneath bulged with his plump testicles, which had been drawn up by the tightening of his scrotum as it reacted to the exposure of cool air.

Jane turned towards the sink and began filling the large enema bag, which she had previously placed there. The enema bag, like the cane, were items from her suitcase, as well as the variety of syringes, which she was now running through her fingers, contemplating, while glancing over at the boy. She made sure the enema was very soapy and decided on using a rather large syringe.

Michael's face was a true picture of horror as he saw Jane approach him, her hand smearing lubricant down the length of the nozzle as if it was a phallus.

"Please miss, I don't want an enema" Michael said barely audible, almost a whisper. He had never had one before but knew very well where the nozzle was supposed to go.

In his 'knee to chest' position with his feet dangling in the air, Michael's rosebud sphincter seemed to be cringing as it peered up at Jane. What a cute little butthole! She thought when she sank to her knees, and to her utter amazement, she felt like kissing it before she violated it with the plastic syringe.

Licking her lips, she eased the middle finger of her right hand into the deep crevice of his plump buttocks and smeared the cold lubricant over his hot little anus.

"Oooh!" Michael moaned. He began squirming his rear end around.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Jane asked with a slight grin, and although she had already applied a liberal coating of the lubricant, she didn't stop rubbing his vulnerable orifice.

"Just relax your little bottom" Jane whispered as she began insinuating the end of her middle finger into the exposed aperture of the boy's buttonhole. She felt the tightness of his greased anus engulfing the first knuckle of her probing finger. A perverted thrill tingled up her spine. She smiled reassuringly at Michael, as if her actions were entirely appropriate. She watched his face as she deftly sank the full length of her long and slender finger up into the boy's quivering hole. The inside of his bottom felt hot as his reflex action caused the velvety anal canal to clamp down around her embedded finger.

"Uhhhhhh" the lad whimpered, his mouth agape, almost beside himself from the intense sensation.

"Just relax, relaaaaaaax," she breathed, "The syringe is much bigger than my finger and I need your bottom loose and fully open for the nozzle." She illustrated her point by slipping her finger deep into his quivering bottom.

"So don't complain," she said, her voice rich and fruity with excitement as she gently stroked her cold-creamed finger in and out of the tight ring of his sphincter. She felt a shiver of delight between her legs as she deftly pulled her finger out of the young boy's bottom. Her action caused a loud popping sound, as she examined his liberally greased rectum.

She knelt down alongside the boy and brought the nozzle tip up to his quivering sphincter. Michael flinched and pulled back for a second. Jane giggled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going boy?" Jane said with a wicked smile. Then she pressed the nozzle against his greased hole and pushed it in. Michael whimpered as he felt it enter him. She slowly penetrated him as far as she could, his little anus being reluctantly forced to dilate around the shaft.

As Jane released the water, Michael felt the hot soapy liquid gushing up inside him, invading his very core. Jane laid the palm of her hand flat on his tummy and began to stroke in a circular motion. She made sure that her wrist smoothed over the tip of his penis as she caressed his flesh.

Pleasure fused through the boy's body, blending with the discomfort in his guts. Jane could feel the hot fluid gathering in his stomach as she worked the nozzle stem to stimulate his prostate. A large drop of clear viscous liquid formed in the eye of his urethra. It descended in a gooey silver strand as it dropped onto his stomach. Jane noted that half the content of the enema bag was already inside the boy.

"Please I'm bursting!" he exclaimed.

"Shhh... just a little while longer.... be a good boy, you can take it all," she comforted him. Her fingers kneaded his stomach. His penis throbbed against the back of her hand. His balls were drawn up tightly against the root of his penis. The muscles around his anus were contracting frantically as he fought to stop his body from disgracing him.

As the bag finally emptied, she slipped the nozzle out and pressed Michael's cheeks tightly together to avoid any leakage.

"You have to wait while it cleanses you. Just 5 minutes. Then you can let it out."

The minutes passed very slowly. Michael had never been so uncomfortable. It was like having to go in the worst way and not being able to. After what seemed an eternity, Jane finally spoke.

"Michael, I'm going to help you up now but you must try and squeeze your bottom cheeks together so that you won't dribble."

Tottering to his feet Michael stood up with his belly visually distended. Opening the toilet lid carefully, Jane positioned Michael's bottom on the cool seat.

"Let it out Michael," she demanded as she stood over him.

He didn't have to be told. The pressure was so overwhelming that Michael immediately expelled the contents of his tummy, feeling a great flood of liquid gush out underneath him.

Embarrassing farting noises echoed into the toilet as he helplessly evacuated his bowels. Michael shivered involuntarily and hung his head in shame. Jane had him sit a few minutes, waiting for further spurts or dribbles. The boy sat there hunched forward on his knees, a pure picture of shame. Jane was enjoying herself immensely as she towered over the blushing boy. Placing her hand gently on his cheek, she bent over slightly and looked into his blushing face.

"Well done Michael, only two more to go now" Jane said in a gentle voice as she caressed his cheek.

Michael looked at her in disbelief and horror, his lower lip trembling slightly.

"Please miss."

But nothing could bend the will of this iron lady. It was a mere twenty minutes later that he stood naked in the bathtub, feeling completely exhausted and literally drained after receiving three large enemas.

Jane placed a stool next to the bathtub and sat down, uttering a satisfied sigh.

"Now doesn't it feel nice to know that you are sparkling clean inside your little bottom?"

The boy gave a weary, reluctant nod. Jane took hold of his hips and spun him around, able to admire his body at her leisure. Michael was like a rag doll in her hands, too tired to protest as she proceeded to lather up his body with soap. She handled him with ease. Lifting an arm. Turning him around.

Even as she pulled back his foreskin and slipped a soapy finger up into his bottom, his only response was a weak moan of embarrassment. She made Michael sit down in the tub with his back to her and then poured a generous amount of shampoo into her hand. The flowery scent smelt so lovely and as she gently washed his hair Michael almost feel asleep.

Her hands were caring as they traced through his hair, playing havoc with his feelings. His eyes were peacefully closed, his lips slightly parted. Jane smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she manipulated his naive senses.

Running her fingers up his neck she placed her lips next to his ear, whispering; "Okay now, get onto your knees, bend over, and rinse your hair out in the tub. Be sure to keep your eyes closed."

"Yes, miss," he replied softly, his eyes stinging slightly from the shampoo that had soaked through his clenched eyelids. Michael blushed as he realized that in this position he would be displaying his naked bottom up into the air.

Jane thought that it was indeed a very cute sight as he reluctantly raised his buttocks, displaying his wet little behind all glistening and shiny to her gaze. When his face was underwater she placed her hand on his bottom and openly stroked and fondled the soft, smooth curves.

Michael quickly rinsed his hair and looked back over his shoulder, hoping she would let him up. Jane smiled down at him as she traced a finger down the crevice of his bottom and cupped his sensitive scrotum. Pulling his plump testes out from underneath him she gentle fondled the smooth globes. Michael's body tightened up as she played with his delicate jewels.

"Now will you ever again show up to dinner with dirty nails?" Jane had now placed her other hand on his crease and was slowly running a finger around the edge of his puckered hole.

"No miss Marwood"

"And what will pay the price if you ever do?" she punctuated the last word by sliding a long finger up into his anus which was by now so soapy and dilated that it offered little resistance.

"My bottom miss!" The boy yelped.

Jane patted his buttocks gently and helped him out of the tub. Placing him once again in the middle of the room she suddenly turned and left. It was almost five minutes later that she returned with yet another fluffy towel. The boy's wet body was now shaking visibly from the cold and his teeth was chattering heavily. Michael looked at her like a sad puppy whilst hugging himself tightly. His erection had subsided and had curled up, looking much less impressive and yet to Jane, very cute.

"Awww you poor thing," Jane said as she hurriedly stepped over to him, wrapping him in the warm soft towel.

"You're freezing!"

Jane held Michael close as she rubbed his body through the towel.

"You have been a very good boy," she said, smiling down at him.

Taking his head between her hands, she pressed her lips to Michael's, kissing him leisurely and sensuously. She closed her eyes, so sweet was the melting sensation she received in her loins, from this contact with the boy whom she had just so savagely beaten and humiliated.

Slowly Michael's penis gradually engorged as she caressed his body. As she felt his warm flesh press against her thigh she looked at him condescendingly and shook her head. Taking hold of him by the shoulders she marched him up into his bedroom where she sat down on the bed.

Drawing him in between her thighs she pulled the towel from his shoulders, once again baring his naked body. Reaching out she took hold of his half-erected member. With an impression of ecstasy that was boundless, Michael abandoned himself to the touch of her hands.

Never before had he experienced such sensations! For Jane was indeed a past mistress of the art of titillating a young man's sensitive genitals: it was an art which she had acquired through sheer love of doing so, and one which she had developed to such a height of refinement that, when she wished, she could make it the epitome of sexual torment, a cruelty of the most voluptuous kind. She inhaled deeply as she proceeded with her task.

Michael, feeling his penis slowly hardening, breathed deep sighs of pleasure. The delicacy of these fingers was irresistible, their light and leisurely coaxing of his nerves was so exquisitely skilful that he almost fainted with pleasure. Because Michael was only used to his own simple manipulations, he believed that he was about to ejaculate. But he found he could not.

The tantalizing insufficiency of these caresses kept him on the verge of ejaculation for longer than he had ever known. With an effort he willed his orgasm, the sperm even seemed to collect at the base of his throbbing shaft, and then suddenly he felt the sharp pressure of strong fingers there, cutting off the pleasure, changing it to a sensation of constriction and discomfort. The hands remained locked and motionless.

"No, Michael," he heard her murmuring. "No..."

He remained braced between her knees, trembling with the tantalizing pain in his loins, and then his member slowly relaxed, subsided and began to soften.

"You see, Michael," she said softly, "you are now under my authority. You will begin to realise this more and more from now on. You must not think I meant to indulge you in your wickedness. No, what I am doing is only another punishment. With this, and with the cane, I will teach you the severe regimen of self-control."

And her fingers once again resumed their maddening caresses on the drooping bulb and neck of his responsive penis. Twice more she brought him to the very point of orgasm. The boy, his body jerking and shuddering with the desperation of his desire to let his sperm gush out, was in a veritable torment of unappeased craving. But by now Jane had had enough of this cruel game.

All at once she released him, and then, taking him in her arms passionately, she lay him down on the bed. Jane drew the covers over him gently, then bent over and kissed him, softly and voluptuously, on the mouth. He did not close his eyes, but kept his gaze fixed in ecstasy on the beautiful flushed face. Jane looked into his eyes. For the first time he did not try to look away but kept his gaze fixed on her timidly. She could not mistake the love and adoration behind the blushing cheeks and tear-stained eyes.

Smoothing her hand down over the covers she cupped his throbbing member.

"Remember Michael, if you engage in any self-indulgence your bottom will answer to my cane. Your punishment will be severe and absolute," Jane whispered. She held his penis in her slender fingers for a few moments before squeezing the rigid flesh. abruptly she rose from the bed and left, leaving the poor naked boy alone in the darkened room.

With his sore bottom and his penis begging for release, Michael thought it impossible that he should ever fall asleep. Yet the hardships and obstacles of the day soon weighed in and he fell into a deep slumber, dreaming of nothing but his governess.

TBC