Jane: Renting a Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't hog all the action," Cindy purred as she dropped her hand to join mine. We both played with Mike's cock and balls. Meanwhile, Mike had dropped a hand to either side of him and was playing with our two pussies, slowly stroking up and down our slits and folds. Mike's middle finger had already found my G-Spot really had me bucking into it. He must have got to Cindy's G-Spot also because she was likewise bucking into his other hand. Once again, I moved first, taking a big breath, rolling over and diving head first for Mike's cock. I began fellating him, paying most of my attention to the helmet head with my tongue and teeth.

I had to come up for air and was immediately replaced by Cindy going under after that stiff cock. When Cindy came up for air, Mike said, "Wait, enough! I need some pussy around my cock again. Both of you get on your knees, side-by-side against the edge of the tub." We did as commanded and Mike came up behind me first. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit before lining up on my pussy opening. He grabbed me by my hips and began thrusting into my depths. I began to push back into Mike and meet his every thrust. Cindy reached in front of me and began to rub my clit as Mike fucked me from behind.

After several minutes, Mike backed out of me and began the same rear fuck of Cindy while I reached my hand to her clit for a massage. This went on for some time, Mike alternately dipping into one pussy and then into the other, back and forth. Suddenly, I reached my limit and began to shudder and shake. I erupted into a mind bending orgasm. I felt Mike stiffen and felt one shot of cum before he withdrew and quickly re-entered Cindy to unload the rest of his cum in her as she also shuddered into a tremendous orgasm. We all collapsed back into the warm, sensuous water to recover.

After some time, we all climbed out and began to dry each other off. That almost got us steamed up again, but I think we had all had enough for the time being. All dried off, we climbed onto the king sized bed and cuddled close with Mike between Cindy and I. Cuddled in a tight, warm embrace and fully satiated, we quickly fell asleep. The sun was well up when, one by one, we began waking. We sleepily grinned at each other and one word was uttered simultaneously from our three mouths--shower! Motel showers are notorious for their cramped, confined space, but we managed two at a time, that is, Mike with first me and then Cindy for a final fuck before parting.

Dry and dressed at last, Mike said, "Why don't the three of us go down to the lobby for breakfast before we split?"

"Great idea," I said. I only had the clothes I wore to work and they only had Cindy's overnight bag with her array of sex toys. Once in the lobby, we got our coffee, juice and some sweet rolls.

We were relaxing with a last cup of coffee when Cindy said, "Jane, Mike and I were talking before you came to the room. If things went the way we hoped, and they most certainly did, we wanted to ask you a question."

"Ask away," I replied.

Cindy said, "How would you like to room with us in our apartment this year at State? We have an unused second bedroom, and your rent would be far less than a campus dorm. And, I think we can guarantee you won't get bored! What do you say?"

My answer was to grab Cindy in a tight hug and give her a passionate kiss! Mike put his arms around us both and I said, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

12