Jane: The Soccer Girl

Story Info
Some things in life are out of your control.
4.6k words
3.83
132.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers

Jane was a 19 year old a soccer star at her school, she played centre forward and scored frequently in most matches, she loved sports and soccer was her favorite one of all. She had a slim build, long brunette hair and smallish breasts which were 34b. Jane was hoping that her coach would put her forward for a soccer scholarship at any major college.

Home life was very different to her school life; she lived with her brother and their parents. Dad was a drunk who spent most of his time at the bottom of a bottle and mom was spent more time in county jail than home. They all lived in a trailer, in a run-down trailer park, her friends behind her back had called her 'white trailer trash', but Jane just didn't care because they would never do a hard day's work in their lives. The school was a private one and very expensive, it was very lucky that her grandpa had left Jane and her younger brother a trust fund to help with any school costs.

Sports were Jane's thing any sports she did well, even making it on to the swim team and the soccer team at the same time. Jane ended up choosing soccer over the swim team because she hated the smell of chlorine in her hair, and the endless hours washing out it. Okay it meant getting dirty on the pitch but at least it involved one shower after the final whistle and she didn't have to put up with the constant bitching from her team mates, as the soccer team was were the school misfits went.

They had won more trophies than the swim team but this never mattered to them as the swim team had all the IT girls in it. If you were popular and had real money you were in there group, but as Jane was at the school by the grace of god and trust fund that kept on paying the fees, she was allowed to stay but her life was made hell by the captain of the swim team Lucy Bevann she was a first class bitch, that enjoyed making other girl's life's hell.

Jane looked after her younger brother Tim at home even if her dad had custody of them while mom did her 30 days in lock up or so. Jane found dad drunk or passed out most days in his chair in front of the television holding a bottle of cheap beer. When he wasn't passed out he would make sexual advances towards his own daughter, but Jane always fought them off. Jane had never really had a boyfriend that lasted mainly because of her parents; she was really embarrassed to bring any boy home to meet them.

Jane came home from school and made meal for her brother Tim before she even took her uniform off.

"Hey sis what for tonight, I'm starving." Tim said as sat at the only table doing his homework. Tim was a bright lad but hopefully he wouldn't follow his dad to become a drunk.

"Meatloaf again sorry, dad has drunk the grocery money again Tim." Jane said standing at the kitchen counter.

The look on their collective faces was of disappointment again, mom was due out of county prison soon and Jane could be a normal teenager again, the two of them eat there evening meal as they did their homework together until there was a knock at the door. Jane answered the door it was Mr. Davis the trailer park owner come to collect the weekly rent, but Jane knew she had no money until her mom was out of lock up. Jane stepped out of the trailer.

"Hey there Mr. Davis can I help you?" Jane said knowing full well what he wanted was the rent and she knew that she couldn't pay. "Yes Jane I have come for the rent, this will be two weeks you owe now Miss." Mr. Davis asked. Mr. Davis knew the look on Jane's face as she tried to make up an excuse why so had not got the rent again.

"Okay Jane I will let it slide again this week but I can't let it continue anymore, so next week then." he said, Jane felt the relief in her body as he said it, mom was back next week and she could pay him what we owed him.

Tim was hard at work and lost the heart to continue to study, she went to her room the only sanctuary in the chaos which was her life. Her bed was covered in soft toys all mainly from school each one given to her as the matches top scorer. She fall onto her bed and the soft toys went everywhere on the floor and drifted off to sleep.

Jane woke early like most days got ready and then woke up her brother, so they could get to school early and avoid dad sobering up and abusive nature. School was a haven for the both of them, they walked to school every day come rain or shine. Most days Jane had soccer practice after the end of the day, today was no different. The day went by so quickly, it was time for Jane to go practice again; her coach was a very understanding guy who knew about her home life.

Coach Woods a middle aged man who played soccer in Europe for a team Jane just couldn't remember. He was still in great shape and could match any girls speed and skill on the soccer pitch all but Jane, Jane was in a class all on her own, she out played every of her team mates. She was a natural player born to score and she had a very athletic body to boot.

Coach Woods hated having favorites but had to admit that he was proud of Jane's abilities, but wonder what other hidden talents she had to show him. Coach asked Jane to stay behind for some extra training, it didn't worry Jane as she usual did it other girls, but this time it was just coach and her.

"Jane I have been talking to other top colleges about getting you, and there all very interested in you and would love to see you play." Coach said from behind his desk, Jane's face lit up, the chance to get away from her jail bird mom and drunken dad.

"Oh thanks coach; I will play my best in the next few soccer matches for you!" Jane said almost jumping out of her seat in front of coach's desk. Coach got up from his seat and locked the door to his office and removed his shorts in front of Jane, she saw the sight of her coach a fat man who was very hairy and she was totally scared for the first time in her life.

"Come on Jane, now suck on my big cock and maybe we can work on that scholarship together as I'm the only one who can invite the other colleges to see you in your next match." The coach's cock was big and thick and very hairy, the sight of it was making Jane feel sick, she got up and tried the door but I was locked fast. Coach had removed his top and was overweight, he pinned Jane against the door as she tried to escape.

He took hold of her wrists and throws her over his desk, she hit the desk and it knocked the wind out of her fight, Jane lied across his desk with her ass in the air. Coach approached from behind. He put his hands all over her firm butt and felt her panties through her sweat pants, paying attention to her cunt area. Coach's fingers rubbed alone her cunt lips and caused her cunt to start to leak into her panties.

Coach put his hands on the waist band of her sweat pants and ripped from them off her butt and forcing them to fall down her legs, the only thing between coach and saving Jane's virginity was a pair of pink cotton panties. Jane was now fully aware that coach was about to take the only thing that she wanted to keep precious her virginity.

"I know you want this because you're so wet down here!" coach said waving his cock at her waiting ass. Jane could feel his cock pressing against the fabric of her panties; he still kept up fingering Jane's cunt but this time only her panties separated them from entering her.

"Stop this I what to go home now." Jane started to cry, as her cunt flooded for the first time and soaked her panties, coach knew what he was doing as Jane's body became more aroused by his touch.

Jane found herself pinned to his desk as coach put one hand on her back and with the other one he ripped Jane's panties from her ass.

"Mmmmm you have a fine ass, I will take it later but first that cunt of yours."Coach said coldly, placed his cock at the entrance of her cunt, it slid in a few inches and stopped.

"My my girl, you're so tight that your cunt is gripping me firm." Coach said as he started to take her virginity away from her unknowingly, Jane was screaming as she felt him inside her she tried to wriggle away but coach held her firm on his desk.

"Please I'm still a virgin, coach please." Jane pleaded with him but to no avail, knowing this coach pushed harder and felt her hymen still intact, and the pain Jane felt as coach's cock invaded her hurt like hell.

"Soon you will be a real woman like the rest of your teammates." Coach said as he felt her hymen break as he passed through it. It hurt and he was still fucking her but Jane didn't understand that this was sex, she wanted her boyfriend to be her first not this disgusting pig to do this to her.

"I will be fucking this cunt a lot more often Jane, as it's the tightest I have had in a long time dear." Coach was satisfy with only getting a few inches in the first time as he knew that it would take a while to break in her cunt. He shoot his load into Jane's cunt and watched it seep out slowly down the inside of her legs mixed with blood and then onto his desk.

"Get out of my office, now Jane and don't think about telling anyone because your scholarship rest on the fact you keep quiet." Coach said as he unlocked the door to his office, Jane pulled up her sweat pants and picked up her ripped panties from the floor. Jane was in pain as she walked from coach's office.

Jane walked home slowly because her legs hurt with every step she took. When Jane got home final Tim was waiting at the dinner table to eat, Jane was sore and hurt and in no mood to cook anything, so she fished out 20 Dollars of her emergency fund and gave it to Tim.

"Go out and grab a pizza, cause I'm not cooking anything tonight Timmy." Jane said, Jane knew he hated her calling him Timmy as she only called it Tim when she was wore out, Jane's body was sore from the assault that she had not long undergone from her soccer coach. Jane fell on to her bed and cried uncontrollable into her bed pillows, Jane cried herself to sleep.

Jane woke up still sore between her legs when she heard a loud knock at the trailer door, Jane knew who it was as he knocked loudly every time he came to collect the rent, as Jane open the door she was not surprised to see Mr. Davis in a foul mood as the rent was over two weeks late.

"Well Miss, your rent is over two weeks late, how are you going to pay it." Mr. Davis stood there with his hand and arms folded at the door way.

"How much is it Mr. Davis?" Jane answered.

"Its 300 Dollars, so am I getting it now or later." Mr. Davis said, Jane wondered why he had said "how are you going to pay it," Jane knew she had some money in her emergency fund but it was nowhere near that amount.

"I can pay some of it but you're going to have to wait for my mom out of county lockup." Jane was shamed to tell anyone about that her own mother was in county lockup, even if they knew where she was. Jane disappeared into her room and dug out her emergency fund which she hide in her underwear draw as she knew Tim would never go near her panties and bras.

"I got 150 Dollars for the rent Mr. Davis would that do for now, as moms back in less than a week." Jane said as she handed over a large chunk of her own money just to pay the rent, Mr. Davis stood at the door way and counted it aloud, this made Jane feel really small as it have took het the best part of a year to save it and now she had just handed it over in part payment of the rent.

Mr. Davis left and Jane got back to breakfast that now was ruined by him, Tim ate the pancakes put in front of him, Jane sat down to her cereal as she did every day, she did the dishes as dad did not do anything but drink in the morning.

After the dishes Jane packed her soccer kit and the books she needed and her and Tim's lunch and then headed out for school. Classes were made unbearable by the constant teasing by the Lucy and her friends who felt very superior to her as her and her brother's fees were paid by a trust fund of her grandpa's.

Jane felt the only place she felt better or equal was when she was playing sports because she excelled at them, Jane sneaked into the locker rooms without the coach seeing her, got changed and ran out to the soccer pitch and started to warm up.

Coach came out of his office and saw Jane running laps of the soccer pitch and remembered how tight her cunt actually was around his cock yesterday and how he had took her virginity from her, this all gave him a warm feeling inside and made him hard just thinking about it. Coach wanted Jane again because he had gone through most of the team in his office but he had never taken anyone's virginity before.

Jane was now all warmed up as she noticed coach heading towards the pitch, he blow his whistle which meant that practice had started. They did tackling and passing drills over and over again until coach was happy.

"Time for a quick game, I want you to form up into two teams of 6 a side." Coach said as he blew his whistle again, Jane had forgotten about what had happened to her the day before, blocking it out like it had not happened at all; the only reminder was a dull ache between her legs.

The game went well as Jane scored twice against her friends on the team, coach blew his whistle this time is sounded the end of the game and the final score was 2-0 for Jane's side, coach watched Jane as she left the pitch and headed for the showers, all sweaty and out of breath.

"Jane can I see you in my office after your shower." Coach shouted as they left the pitch on the way to the locker rooms. The idea of Jane showering with other girls made coach hard again but this time he got his cock from his sweat pants and wanked himself off in his office. Jane stepped into the shower block with the other members of the soccer team and for the first time found herself aroused by the sight of other naked girls, as Jane showered she let her fingers slide down her body and into her cunt. This time were was no pain but it felt good, she even let out a little moan, no one noticed over the chatting of the other girls.

Jane left the shower even more refreshed than usual, opened her locker and started to get dressed, Jane was still damp when she slid on her panties and put on her bra. The other girls continued to dress and Jane got dressed into her sweat pants and a sweat top. The locker room emptied out quickly as there was no reason to hang around school after practice.

Jane knocked on the coach's door, but there was no response so she opened the door to see coach's hairy ass move back and forth as he fucked another girl from the soccer team, she was moaning into a pair of white socks which were stuffed into her mouth as coach was grunting.

Jane could not believe what she was seeing, the sight of her team mate being fucked by coach and enjoying it, Jane was getting more aroused by the sight of her naked team mate enjoying herself on coach's cock than the sight of coach. Jane unknowingly slid her hand under the band of her sweat pants and into her panties and started to finger herself lightly at first and then deep into her own cunt as coach pumped his cum into his willing sex partner.

Jane was moaning but coach choice not to hear her as he finished, his cock was covered in her juices and still dripping with cum as she knelt down and cleaned him up with her mouth. She took all of his length into her mouth, her tongue darted in and out to clean up all the dripping cum.

Jane noticed that her fingers were totally covered in her own juices, without thinking she started to lick them like it was a cock. Coach knew that Jane had watched it all as he turned his head and saw Jane sucking her fingers just like the girl who was on her knees was sucking his cock right now. Coach could feel another load of cum building up as the girl was working his cock right with her mouth.

Coach Woods grabbed the girls blond hair at the top of her head and held her tight. He had his cock in the back of her throat as his cum exploded in her, as this was happening Jane had her first orgasm and lost it, screaming as it hit, coach was so pleased with himself as he had got two girls off and one he had not touched to do it.

Coach Woods pulled his cock out of the girls face and wiped his cock across her panties and left his office and went over to Jane.

"So do you enjoy what you saw Jane?" coach Woods said as he offered her his hand to help Jane to her feet.

"Yes I did." Jane felt strange answering the question because he had taken her so forcefully the other day, and now she had got orgasmed in front of him. Sex was a subject that Jane was still very much shy about. Jane knew about sex from the sex Ed lessons and Tim's porn collection which she had found while cleaning the trailer.

Jane got to her feet and straightens up her clothes, grabbed her bag and started to leave the locker room.

"Jane do you want a lift home?" coach asked.

"Yes please, if it not out of your way coach."

"Don't be silly Jane I would love to give you a lift." Coach said he wanted to know where she lived so he could plan his next move on her. The girl in coach's office was Alexia the teams goalkeeper, she winked at Jane and left the locker room in a semi dressed state. Jane followed coach out of the locker room and to his pickup truck; he acted like the perfect gentleman and even opened the passenger door for Jane, he watched her perfectly form ass get into his vehicle and Jane slid into the high seat and put on her seat belt.

Coach noticed the belt rested between her small breasts and separated them too, the pickup still had that new car smell to it, it made Jane fell more at ease with coach as they approached the trailed park were Jane lived, coach realized that Jane was a girl from the wrong side of the tracks and who was at the school by the good graces of someone else.

This didn't mean anything to coach as he pulled up to her trailer, Jane leant over and gave him a small kiss on his cheek, then she released the seat belt and got out.

"Thanks coach I will see you tomorrow at practice." Jane said as she closed the pickup's door , she stood there waving to coach as he left the trailer park, Jane went to the trailer parks office to pick up the mail, one caught her eye with a county prison mark on the envlope, it was mom hopefully she would be home soon. Jane got to her trailer and found dad passed out drunk again and Tim was busy doing his homework at the kitchen table.

"Hey sis, I see you got the mail there, any thing for me?" Tim asked from his books.

"No sorry Tim but we got a letter from mom, you want to open it." Jane replied.

"Yeah sis." As Jane handed the letter to Tim over the table, Tim read the letter and Jane saw the color drain from his face, Tim handed the letter back to his sister and she read the same words.

"My lovely children I am so sorry I can't be there to protect you as I am locked up and counting the days to seeing you two again. I was due out on Friday, but as I was caught up in a fight that was not my fault the warden has told us all that we will have to serve another week on top of our sentences as punishment for the fight, lots of hugs and kisses your mom."

Jane's jaw dropped and she started to cry and all Tim could do was to hold his big sister, the emotion of the letter had got to Jane as she was now worrying about the rent and school how could she juggle them both, there was no were near enough money left in her emergency fund and she knew Mr. Davis would call again for the rest of his money soon. Jane tried to dry her eyes and start her homework but she carried on crying.

Tim tried his best to cheer up his sister but he had no idea of the real money troubles they were now in, they would have asked there grandpa but he had left them all his money in the form of a trust fund and this could be only accessed for school stuff and not for this.

Dad stirred in his drunken state and this made the two of them jump, and they both laughed at him, but dad just went back to sleep in his chair, Jane managed to do her homework and went to bed, this time she didn't sleep well as she had too much on her mind.

frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers
12