Jane's Bondage Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In seconds she was there, the peak of the climax was incredibly intense and lasted as long as any other she could remember. She sat still for a time, her eyes closed. Slowly in the distance she heard a humming noise, what...? A vacuum cleaner! The reality of her location hit her.

The camera icon was no longer blinking indicating that he wasn't watching anymore; instead her in box indicated that a new email had just arrived.

You are a very very special person. Thank you for your compliance and for allowing me to glimpse your inner beauty. I have to be away for a short while but I will be in touch soon. Remember you must always be ready."

Later in her life Jane looked back on that day as the time when she surrendered. Not just to Mike but to her previously hidden desire and through her surrender she achieved a sense of freedom and belonging that she had never known before.

The week seemed to pass in a daze. There was no contact from him for what seemed like an age but she was not conscious of the days slipping by or what she particularly did either at work or in her spare time. She avoided other people and any situation where she would be obliged to reveal her feelings on any subject.

John left two messages at home and another two on her mobile. "How was her weekend?" "Was she OK?" "Where was she?" "Why aren't you calling me?"

It wasn't that she didn't want to speak to John; she didn't even feel particularly guilty. She just didn't know what to say to him. This very strange and incredibly exciting place that she found herself had nothing to do with her previous life and there was definitely no role in it for John!

Most of all her mind was focussed on waiting. Not in a stressed or anxious way. She knew with calm certainty that Mike would contact her and when he did she must be ready.

On Friday morning a courier delivered an unassuming A4 envelope to her office. There was nothing outwardly special about it and it was simply addressed to her and stamped Private and Confidential. She knew at once though that it was from him. Resisting the temptation to open it in front of her secretary she retreated to her desk, the scene of their last encounter. As with all his previous communications, the contents were simple and self explanatory. The name and address of a hotel in the West End, an electronic key card to Room 504 and a time: 6.00pm this evening. Nothing else!

For the rest of the day her mind was full of questions, anticipation and yes a considerable amount of fear too! So far she had always been on her own territory but the room key represented a threshold to his domain and she didn't know what lay on the other side. At 5.00 she fleetingly considered running away. As if he knew her thoughts an email appeared on her screen. There was no reference to the envelope or the arrangements for the evening just a simple message:

You know you are special; you owe it to yourself to discover how you much can enjoy life. I know I will not be disappointed.

Before leaving the office she removed her bra so that she was completely naked below the simple cream tunic dress she wore. The Cavendish Court Hotel on Riding House Street was only 10 minutes away and she had to walk around the block twice to avoid being early. At just before 6.00 she walked hesitantly through the door. The reception desk was to the right and the lift straight ahead. Well, she had her key so she went straight to the lift exchanging the briefest of eye contacts with the uniformed male receptionist whose slight smile appeared to note everything about her and what she was doing.

Here she was at the door to Room 504. A physical threshold as well as an emotional one! She paused. Should she enter, she had a key, he clearly intended her to walk straight in? Would he be there? Just what did lie on the other side of that door? She always knew she would go ahead; she had to! If she backed out now she would never know what lay on the other side of that door and not knowing would be an eternal torment that she knew she could not tolerate.

A deep breath, a simple swipe of the key, a flicker of a small green light, her hand resting lightly on the handle and the door opened almost by itself.

It was a generous room with large windows onto Riding House Street and the bustle of normality below. There was a large bed to one side of the room, ample space in front with two comfortable chairs and a dresser on which had been placed an enormous vase of lilies and an opened bottle of champagne with two glasses -- a bit corny perhaps and surely not part of the normal hotel service, but comforting in its humility all the same. Beyond the dresser lay a door to the bathroom. She checked the door just in case her master had for some reason decided to hide from her, but the room was empty.

She noticed a simple envelope on top of the dresser with her name on it. No this wasn't a dream! She was meant to be here; this was for her. It did feel right.

She carefully opened the envelope and read the note.

Well done! Do not be scarred, you must know that I mean you no harm. Please relax for a few minutes; you have half an hour to prepare yourself. Have a shower and a drink if you like. In the top draw of the dresser you will find what I wish you to wear.

She opened the draw and was surprised to see that it contained relatively little. First, a pair of sheer black hold up stockings. There was no other underwear or other conventional clothing at all. Next to the stockings was a black blindfold mask, a black chocker neck belt and four matching black straps, attached to one of which was a pair of handcuffs. Lastly there was a black dildo identical to the one she had received at the beginning of the week. She understood that the straps were for her wrists and ankles and the handcuffs were to secure her to the bed.

In the relief of the delayed meeting she busied herself with her preparations. Yes, a large glass of champagne, a shower and five minutes of naked contemplation making some adjustments to her make up in the dresser mirror.

She laid the stockings and straps on the bed. The stockings were so smooth they almost rolled themselves onto her long legs. After the neck collar and straps she paused again in front of the full length mirror next to the dresser. How would she look at this body after today, would her self-perspective be changed forever? In front of her was the woman she used to know; who would be facing her the next time she looked in this or any other mirror?

With the practice she had had over the last couple of days, inserting the dildo in her anus was no problem and felt almost comfortable. There was no obvious place to attach the ankle straps so she left them simply fastened around each ankle. The combination of wrist straps and hand cuffs was more obvious and after she had positioned the blindfold over her eyes she didn't hesitate before she manacled herself to the bed head.

Suddenly with the loss of her sight and her restricted movement her other senses seemed to be more highly tuned. She lay still; she had no choice! She listened for the slightest sound that would indicate what was to happen next. Did she feel scarred? Hell yes, not quite terrified but the combination of the unknown and her complete vulnerability made her feel more alone than she had ever felt before. She tried to focus on her memories of the room around her, the flowers, the champagne, her own clothes hanging neatly in the wardrobe, the familiar street outside and the bustle of Londoners on their way home or on their way out for the evening.

Her thoughts were arrested by the shrill sound of the phone on the bed side table not two feet away from her head. There was no way she could answer it and for a moment she was gripped by panic -- who was it, what would they do when they got no reply? And then she realised that this was the purpose of the call. It was him checking that she was ready! After 5 rings the phone went silent and she was left again in silence but this time with renewed anticipation.

A click, a room key, the swish of a door against carpet, a couple of deliberate but muffled footsteps. There was someone in the room. She gasped a small cry but stifled it fearful that she would offend.

Two more steps, a silent watching pause, and then the clink of a bottle against glass, the flow of liquid and the slight fizz of champagne bubbles. The barely perceptible sound of someone, definitely a man, drinking followed by a sigh of satisfaction.

"The stockings suit you and your vulnerability is very becoming. Open your legs let me see you."

She complied slowly.

"Wider"

She complied more quickly!

"You are as beautiful close up as I expected and in your willingness to please me you will realise your own hidden desires.

"You are completely safe, I will not hurt you and I think you know that. If at any point we go too far or too quickly you only need ask that we pause. I will not be disappointed. You have entered this arrangement of your own free will and the retention of your freedom is a key element to the fulfilment we both desire."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"Is your pussy wet?"

She hesitated!

"I require an answer"

"Yes"

"Do you look forward to my cock in there?"

"Yes"

"Is you anus sore?"

"No"

"Do you look forward to my cock in there too?"

"Yes"

There was a ruffle of cloth from the other side of the room that indicated his partial or complete undress; she wasn't sure which but the thought of the proximity of this unknown naked man's body enhanced her excitement.

She sensed his body draw close for the first time then felt a trace of warmth across her face, chest and abdomen as his hands silently followed the curves of her body without physically touching her.

She sensed his eyes exploring the minutiae of her exposed body.

Sudden pain as her left nipple was grasped, the complete surprise enhancing the pain. Followed immediately by his mouth on the other nipple; not a caress but a sharp bite. She gasped, then sighed as the pain eased. It was a short respite before his lips and teeth moved to her mouth. Again, it was more of an assault than a caress. She didn't resist. She was passive at first then she responded, she could not help herself; her tongue met his and then his teeth, she snarled and tried again only to be met once more by his insistent lips and tongue that demanded dominance. She gave way, she knew she must, he must dominate in all physical respects; it was now part of their unwritten but clear rules.

The attack on her mouth ended and there was a pause. Yes, he was just looking at her; she knew nothing of his looks other that the certainty of the satisfied, almost childlike, grin on his face. She was his conquest!

Now gentle! His hands caressing her legs; first the outside of her thighs just above the stocking tops and then down in long smooth swirling movements until he held her by the ankles. The ankles were then lifted one at a time and the ankle straps attached to some previously unseen points high on the wall above her head. The result was that her legs remained spread wide but were now extended high above her. She was exposed even more and he would now clearly see the dildo snugly protruding from her anus. She felt it move slightly as he tested it with his hand. Then it was the turn of his mouth again; full on covering her entire pussy, kissing, sucking and then gently focussing on her now engorged clitoris; then rapid stabbing motions of his tongue inside her followed by further attention to her clit; not with gentle lips this time but nibbling teeth. His attentions to her were constant and constantly varying. So far her entire focus had been on anticipating his next move; where, how with what, would it hurt....? But now she found her body taking over; she felt the beginning swell of an orgasm deep inside her. He sensed it too.

"Oh my precious, that is a delightful reward for me but you have not earned that yet. You can only come with my permission."

His focus shifted suddenly again, his body pressing against hers spreading her legs further and seeming to crush her into the corner of the bed. A further assault on her mouth, not with his mouth but his cock this time. In her dark world she had imagined it but now it seemed much larger than she had thought as it insistently probed her lips. She complied, she had no choice, and that was what she wanted. At first it probed her mouth only, its size belayed by an apparent gentleness. But then he pushed in further, to the back of her mouth, passed her tonsils and into her throat in one smooth firm stroke. She managed to resist the gagging reflex and was proud when she felt his pubic hair against her chin indicating that she had accommodated his full length. He moved out again slowly at first and then his movements became more rapid. She felt his cock again and again against the back of her throat as he gave her no opportunity to adjust, let alone take the deep breath that her body yearned for.

Suddenly he stopped; he too was nearing his climax and wanted to wait. His penis shuddered a couple of times and her tongue tasted the fist dribble of his come, then he withdraw completely.

Now it was her turn again, not her vagina but her anus this time. He played teasingly with the dildo; moving it gently in and out and then turning it. Suddenly it was removed and she felt her anus tremor after the plug unsure whether to close or stay open. His tongue made the decision for her as it plunged into her, filling her with saliva and then relishing her most sensitive and most private inner part.

The dildo again now, but in her vagina as opposed to her anus this time. It somehow felt larger than she had expected. It plunged in and was forced as far as her frail body would allow. She knew what was to happen next, she had anticipated it ever since he had first commented on her anus. His cock was hard and insistent; it showed no mercy as he forced his full length inside her stretched rectum. She cried out for the first time; should she ask him to stop? No she mustn't, but the pain was almost unbearable. He sensed this and slowed, his new gentleness allowing her anus time to become accustomed. He left his cock unmoving inside her as his hand played with the plug and then a little higher onto her clit.

"Now my baby, now my beautiful bitch, come for me."

As he said these final words he started to move his cock again and as her climax rose so did the tempo of his movements. She reached her peak a second before he did and they rode the wave together, both of them crying out, both of them totally out of control; both of them knowing in that instant that this was a special moment; not just for the intensity of the shared climax but also what this moment signified for their respective futures.

As the breathing slowed he withdrew from her and laid between her legs while he caught his breath. "I have never met anyone like you. You are an exceptional human being. I love you."

She did not reply, she didn't know what to say. His expression of love for her had revealed his own weakness.

He again caressed her legs as he untied the ankle straps and laid her legs on the bed. He then left her for a few minutes and she could hear him in the bathroom. He returned silently and then she could then hear the noises of his clothes as he put them back on.

He opened her left hand and placed in it something small and metallic; a key!

A final forceful kiss on the lips his tongue stretching inwards.

"You can stay her as long as you wish. You will not regret the decisions you have made. I will contact you soon. You must remain ready at all times."

Two strides, the opening of the door and he was gone.

12