Jane's Dare

Story Info
Christian housewives have adventure in adult bookstore.
2.8k words
4.27
171.4k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers

Donna and Jane had been walking around the red light district with Jane's Jesus Saves sign for hours. They thought it'd be rude to just approach people, but nobody seemed to want to talk to them. Donna only came along because Jane told her she'd feel safer with her around. She wasn't into the church that much. Jane didn't have much of choice, her husband being preacher and all. She knew it was part of one of Jane's incessant plots to get her out of the house since her husband died, but now it seemed like Jane genuinely wanted her company too.

"You set me up, Jane." She said, laughing. "I thought this was going to be an exciting mission for the church, converting sinners, casting down our defiance and saving lost souls and whatnot. We've been walking forever and no one seems even remotely interested."

"Casting down our defiance? Where did you hear that old chestnut?" Jane guffawed.

"Your husband's sermon last week." They broke into peals of laughter. That was the thing about being around Jane, she felt like a teenager again. Sneaking sips from a bottle of wine while they were supposed to be canvassing. Just that giddy feeling when good girls do bad things.

"So, what do you say we do something really bad?" Donna said.

"Like what?" Jane replied, a mischievous smile forming.

"We dump the sign, go into an adult book store and flirt with the guys there."

"Whoa, that's a bit weird." Jane's smile faded a bit.

" Just until we get them out of the shop...then we start talking about Jesus again."

"That's just cruel." Jane laughed "You know, you're more of a bitch then you let on."

"I never thought I'd hear you say that, Jane." she said in mock disapproval.

Why not? She thought. She felt like flirting and some of the guys she'd seen walking around weren't half bad. Everyone was too scared to talk to them anyway. Just mention God and you're untouchable all of a sudden. They stashed the sign in the car and preened a little in the rear view mirror. Fixing their make- up and hair. Jane took of her coat and the pearl choker at her neck which instantly made her look ten years younger. Then she loosened the prim bun at the back of her head.

Donna had never seen her friend look so sexy before. Long dark hair loose, her blue eyes catching the light just so. She never noticed how far up the split in this skirt went without the jacket. She could see all the way up to Jane's garter belt at the top of her long legs. On impulse she leaned over and undid a few more buttons on her cream blouse, just brushing her small, perfect breasts. She looked into the slender woman's smiling face and said;

"There, that should do it."

"If I'm going with my tits falling out, so are you" her rich chuckle made Donna feel very warm all of a sudden. She casually flicked open the only three buttons on her long loose summer dress. Her larger breasts were already barely restrained by the too tight bra she was wearing and now they seemed to be popping out of the top. Jane grabbed her pony tail and let the shoulder length fine light- brown hair spill from between her fingers. Jane brushed her cheek with a kiss and said in a husky voice; " Let's go get 'em."

***

Jane felt a bit odd about the intimate moment she just shared with one of her best friends. It was strange but felt kind of good too. She'd always been impressed with Donna's breasts and could barely refrain from touching them. She'd brushed them casually, often enough. But this was the first time she'd thought about.

When they walked into the adult bookstore there was no one there. Donna peered around, a bit confused, but Jane marched straight up to the counter where an unusually pretty ice- blonde was sitting. Her hair was almost white, but except for the crows' feet at her eyes and some faint lines at her lips she looked pretty young. Far too much make-up, though.

"Excuse me." She said "were are all the guys?"

The ice-blonde looked startled for a moment and then said:

"Oh, you're here for the guys? They're all in the back. Why don't you just go over and I'll be right with you."

"All right" Jane said, a bit more confused then when she got in. Donna grabbed her arm.

"You're not going somewhere out of sight, right? We have to stay together."

"Oh, come on, that girl is coming with me. I'll be fine, and I'll be right back with two guys."

She smiled, kissed Donna on the cheek and said; "Don't worry."

Tanya stared at her co-worker Lewis, who just shrugged. Didn't seem the type to her either. Then she followed the leggy, dark-haired girl into the back of the shops.

"So, "she said. "Where are they?"

"Hold your horses, there. They'll be here soon enough.... Tanya." The blonde said.

"Uhh, Jane."

"All right. Get in the booth next to mine, so we can talk a bit." The blonde pointed at a row of doors. A booth? Well, not like anything could happen in a booth. She sat down and wondered what this was all about.

"Hey Jane," Tanya's voice said suddenly from a hole in the booths' wall at about eye-level. "down here. Close your door, lock it and look through the hole. She could see one of Tanya's blue eyes and from the squint she could see she was laughing silently.

"I'd advise you to switch to channel twelve. For optimum viewing pleasure." Tanya's tone was mocking, but friendly. "Channel twelve? Where's the remote..." There was a TV on with the sound turned low above her. On it was a woman. Masturbating. She was watching porn. She was shocked. In all the time she'd been canvassing here she never got to see this.

"That's just disgusting." She said. This wasn't like a late night movie on TV, this woman was really masturbating.

"Switch to channel twelve then." Tanya said. Jane was numb from shock and fumbled for the remote. She zapped past more porn until she got to twelve, where two black men where having sex with a woman at the same time. How were they doing that...... It hit Jane like blow to the head when she realised she was watching filthy nasty porn in a booth in an adult store. A chill ran up her spine, but she felt a little exhilarated as well. She could just watch porn here anonymously.

"Aahh, yeah, this one makes me hot," Tanya said. The breathing in the next booth became a bit heavier and then she heard Tanya's voice again. "Watch me." She said. Jane peered through the hole and saw Tanya move to the far corner and take off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples stood out on her full breasts. Jane noticed her own nipples were rock hard.

Tanya unzipped her leather pants and slid them down, revealing soaked white panties. Jane could see her swollen pussy lips through it. One of Tanya's fingers slid from the bottom of her crack to the top, where it lingered. She brushed her clit lightly at first then slightly harder and started to moan a little. Her fingers crept up to the waistband of her panties and slid under it.

Jane was mesmerised, she couldn't stop staring at Tanya and what she was doing. Tanya slid down her panties and propped one of her legs in the corner of the booth. She ran her fingers along her exposed lips and dipped between them occasionally. She removed her fingers, now slick with her juices and pushed two through the hole.

Jane recoiled and then moved closer, not really thinking anymore she smelled the fingers. She inhaled the intoxicating smell deeply. Her nipples weren't just hard anymore, she was getting wet. "Taste me." Tanya's voice sounded muffled. "Lick my fingers." Her fingers bent straight and touched Jane's lips. Jane scared herself by how badly she wanted to lick them. Almost unwillingly, her tongue lashed out and retreated into her mouth.

She savoured the taste, swilled it around her mouth. Tangy, sweet and soft it didn't remind her of anything she'd ever tasted before. She started to suck on Tanya's fingers. She wanted to taste more of it. She sucked Tanya's fingers until it was gone.

"You like it, huh?" Tanya said. "Now let me try you."

"I..uh" Jane spluttered. "Just hike up your skirt and stand in front of the hole, facing the other way." she said, matter-of-factly. Before she knew it, Jane took up the position. What am I doing? The thought left her completely at the electrifying touch of Tanya's fingers. They slowly brushed up and down on her soaking panties.

"Push it to one side." Tanya said. "And bend forward." Jane didn't even think of doing it differently. The fingers pushed in her pussy and she closed her eyes. It felt so... Waves of pleasure were spreading through her body. She felt warm from her toes to the top of her head.

Something brushed her face. She wasn't paying much attention. It kept brushing, moving towards her mouth. When it passed her lips she opened her eyes in surprise.

There was a cock in her mouth. Just as she realised this, Tanya's fingers withdrew. She jumped up and gasped. "Tanya, there's a cock in here."

"Well what do you know, there's one here too." her tone was mocking. "But...but.." Jane panicked for a second and realised she could just leave. She unlocked the door and walked outside.

Outside, there were maybe twenty men, some with their cocks out, stroking them. Black men, white men, tall ones, short ones, fat ones. Some dressed in suits, some in shorts and a shirt. Jane's breath caught. Wide-eyed she turned around and tried to get back in her booth. A thick muscled arm barred the way. "Where you goin'?" the voice attached to the arm said.

She grabbed the handle on the next door and rattled it. She shouted "Tanya, let me in." She rattled the door again. Rough hands grabbed at her ass, trying to insert fingers. Tears streamed down her face. She heard the lock click and lunged inside. Tanya was on her knees, sucking a black cock.

"They're all outside. " She said, breathless. " They tried to rape me."

"Christ," Tanya said "that's what they're here fore. I thought you knew what this was about."

Jane realised that she had made a serious lapse of judgement in coming here. I hope Donna isn't being raped.

"I have to get out of here." Jane said.

"You can't get out of here. The only thing you can do is help me suck all these cocks so you can get out of here sooner."

"What?" Jane screeched.

"You might as well enjoy yourself." Tanya gestured to the seat next to her. Jane sat down. Inside, she was a mix of emotions. Fear, exhilaration, shame and burning desire.

"Come on, grab that cock and I'll work your pussy." Tanya's fingers crept towards her panties as she wrapped her hands around the cock coming through the hole. What the hell was she doing here? The question faded as the warmth began to spread again and she started enthusiastically working the cock. Tanya manoeuvred her up from the bench and slid her panties down. Tanya knelt down behind her and used her hand to spread her lips while she licked her clit.

"Go on, suck it." Tanya said, in between licks. Jane took the cock in her mouth, just the head at first and then she began to see how much she could take. It wasn't that large and she managed to fit about half of it in her mouth. The head was at the back of her throat and a sudden thrust from the man at the other end pushed it even further! Jane tried to stay calm as it slid into her throat. Her lips touched the hole now. It wasn't exactly pleasant but not that bad either.

A sudden spasm went through the cock and she felt something hot rush down to her stomach. She pulled back immediately and tasted the next jet of cum as it hit her mouth. The cock left her mouth and covered her face with a few more splashes. She backed away gasping as the dick retreated through the hole. Tanya knelt down before her and kissed her passionately. She could taste the cum in her mouth and herself on Tanya's tongue. A finger was running up and down her slit as well. But Tanya was in front of her. What...

A thick mushroom head forced itself between her lips. Slowly it slid further and further into her pussy. Jane gasped, jumped forward and hit her head on the wall in front of her. She fell back onto the cock and slid even deeper.

"What is it?" asked Tanya and then, her eyes widened "Jesus, look at the size of that thing!"

Jane straightened a bit and looked at Tanya with glazed over eyes. "Oh god..."

The pain had given way to pleasure and Jane began gently bucking her hips. Most of it wasn't in her yet, though. The next thrust brought a few more inches. And the one after that a few more.

"I don't know how much more I can take." Jane cried. One more thrust and it was in. Jane had never felt so full of anything. This feeling of fullness built and built until she had her first mind-blowing orgasm in a long time.

But it had just begun for Jane. The cock now began to move, thrusting harder and harder each time. Jane barely had time to recover when a second orgasm wracked her slim body. Still it wasn't finished and while Tanya was enthusiastically sucking a cock coming through the other hole, the monster inside of her began to swell and a powerful jet of hot cum engulfed her womb. It slowly retreated and the head popped out. An exhausted Jane fell to her knees.

"It's customary to suck the cock clean after a good fuck." Tanya said. Jane, dazed just nodded and turned to the hole where a huge black head was still poking out. She took it in her mouth and began to remove his cum and her own from it. The rest of it followed and she dutifully removed all trace of the fucking. It was getting hard again though.

Oh Jesus. Thought Jane. I've been fucked by a huge black man. Without a condom, and he came in me. What if I get pregnant? And why can't I stop sucking it? Hot tears of shame and humiliation drizzled down her cheeks. Tanya finished up her cock and asked;

"What's the matter?"

"I'm not on any birth control." Said a sobbing Jane.

"I could take care of it now." Said Tanya, smiling, the spots in the booth glinting off her cum-slickened breasts. "Just let me try to fit that big boy in my ass."

She stood up and positioned her asshole near the top of the cock, reached around and steadied herself against the far wall. She plunged the head in her ass and slowly inched backwards onto it.

"Oh...Oh yeah. Uhhh...Stand up in front of me honey.....oh... and spread... your legs. I'll suck that....unhh.. black cum out."

Jane did as she was told and while Tanya started bucking back her tongue and fingers explored Jane's hole thick wads of cum were splashing on the floor. Jane began to feel another orgasm coming on. And there was another cock poking through the hole into her lower back. If she moved up a bit it might...

The cock slid through and straight into Tanya's mouth. It wasn't thick, but quite long. Tanya sucked it for a while, moaning and bucking back, her nose ramming into Jane's clit. She let go of it and flicked Jane's clit and brought her even closer to her third orgasm.

"Why don't you try to take it up the ass?"

"What?" Jane said. "I'd never do something like that."

Tanya's raised eyebrow said it all and Jane decided there and then that this was a night for firsts.

It was a little uncomfortable trying to fit it in but with some lubrication from all the cum that was still in her cunt she managed to get the head in. Then the man on the other side took over and drove it in to the hilt. Jane gasped and Tanya grabbed her head and kissed her. Tanya's hand grabbed hers as her tongue wrestled with Jane's and directed it to her burning pussy which was starved for attention. The cock pumped in and out of her ass and the pain that she'd felt at the beginning was starting to fade. She began kissing Tanya back passionately, grateful for this woman's extraordinary tongue. I'm such a whore; was the last thought going through her head before she surrendered to pleasure.

To be continued...

corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers