Jane's Dare Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna and Jane go home.
2.6k words
4.2
55.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers

Jane was exhausted. She struggled to keep from slipping on the slick floor. "Donna?" her voice echoed through the empty room.

"Over here." Donna's voice was something to hold on to. That and basic things like getting some clothes and getting back to her car. Donna was sitting on the floor just outside the range of the single light bulb hanging from the ceiling, apparently chatting with Tanya.

She felt odd looking at either woman, considering what the three of them had just been through. She remembered those last few fucks quite clearly. She was on her knees, bent forward, not exactly comfortable on the concrete floor, when suddenly something moved in front of her. It was Donna, grabbing Jane's head between her hands and kissing her passionately. She opened her mouth and her tongue pushed in. Jane couldn't describe what she felt. Amidst the constant sexual arousal, a touch of love. With Donna's tongue came a gush of cum. Donna didn't just kiss her, she shared the result of a blowjob with Jane.

Filthy, disgusting and oddly endearing, Donna's gesture warmed her heart. She wasn't alone in this anymore. Donna was there too, and having fun. Donna broke the kiss, pushed her hips up, leaning on her hands and Jane was face to face with her well-fucked pussy, glistening with moisture and leaking cum.

The guy behind her eased up, so she could sample this delightful offering. Fragrant, fruity and much saltier thanks to all the sweat and semen, it was drawing Jane in. She leaned on her left arm and spread the lips, thick gobs spilling out and slithering over her fingers. Her tongue darted inside the sticky hole, lapping up the sliding goo before it hit the floor.

Now Donna was sitting next to Tanya. The two had become fast friends after the orgy. "Donna? We have to get home." Jane was a little shaken up and unsure how to handle the last couple of hours. Donna didn't seem to have any problems with it.

"Okay, Hon, just give me a minute to say goodbye here."

"Wait, how are we gonna get back to the car? We're practically naked."

"I got some t-shirts in the back you can borrow" Tanya said. "That is, if you don't mind walking back in a t-shirt."

"It's got to be better than this." Donna smiled as she looked at her bare breasts with dried cum and fresh sweat on them.

"We'll go to my place, have a shower and you can go home after, okay?" Donna's face reassured Jane.

"What about your kids though?"

"Melissa's staying over at a friend and Kathy's probably driving around with her boyfriend. What about your husband?"

"I don't know yet." Now Jane was getting really worried.

"Okay, Tanya, I guess we better go, thanks for everything." Donna hugged Tanya and pecked her cheek. "Bye Donna." Then she walked up to Jane. "Give me call if you want to come back next week, I gave Donna my number." Before Jane could say anything, she leaned in and kissed her passionately. Jane was too tired to resist and it did feel kind of good, something soft after all the hard fucking these last couple of hours.

"Bye Jane."

Once they found the car and Donna was driving to their house, Jane started feeling incredibly guilty. What if her husband found out? She'd be denounced as a whore in front of the whole congregation. He was certainly capable of something like that. She had to keep this quiet.

"Donna, you're not going to say anything about this are you? I mean..."

"Jane, I don't really know what happened to you before I got there, but I enjoyed myself, a lot. I'd almost forgotten what sex felt like when that guy grabbed me from behind. I saw you too and I think you enjoyed it just as much."

"But, if my husband finds out...."

"So what if he does, You think he's going to leave you? What do you care? You told me plenty of times you don't love him anymore. Your daughter's starting college in a month and you don't really care what anybody else has to say about it, do you?" Donna was trying to put a brave face on it all, but she knew that she didn't want her mystery man to reveal her secrets either. But being scared was no way to go about it.

"Look, I never told you about this before, but my husband used to cheat on me. He would come home late saying he was at the office. I always asked and he always lied. I guess I knew, but I just really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't 'till after the funeral that I got a good look at some of the e-mails he'd been writing."

Jane was flabbergasted. Peter always seemed like the perfect husband.

"I can't believe it. How long?"

"It started a year after we were married. I guess I could have done something about it, I just never wanted to believe it. And it didn't matter that much. He was always there when I needed him. I think I would have been devastated if he told me, but after he died, it just didn't seem to matter so much." Jane grabbed her hand and squeezed.

"It's all right, Jane. I got over it months ago." Donna smiled back at her friend. "We're almost there."

The lights were on in the living room, which made Donna cautious, Kathy could be home, and she didn't want her daughter to see her and Jane, looking like this, she had to think of an excuse, some kind of story.

"Okay, Donna. If Kathy asks, we took a wrong exit and got stuck on some country road in the mud. We tried to get out, but couldn't call anyone, because we didn't have reception. We managed to get the car out, but our clothes were spattered with mud, so we changed into these t-shirts.

"I better call my husband." Jane said, determined to do this right. No one could find out.

"Fine, but stick to the story." Donna felt another bubble of fear rising as she thought of the possibility that she would be exposed. Jane didn't know about it. Donna even doubted that she realised that someone was taping it. Those guys left before Donna could get up, but she wasn't too worried. If anyone in the church watched porn, they certainly wouldn't admit it.

Jane hung up and Donna nodded at her and got out of the car. She walked to the front door, rummaged in her purse for the keys and took a deep breath. She opened the door quietly and creeped in. Kathy was making out on the couch with her boyfriend. A bit more than making out, he had his hands under her shirt, and she had her hands in his pants.

"Katherine! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Donna shouted.

"Mom!" Kathy gasped and pulled away from her boyfriend immediately.

"You just get to your room right now, young lady." Donna was trying to keep Kathy from noticing anything about her. She turned to the boyfriend "And you, better go home right now."

"Mom, I'm eighteen, you've got no right to tell me what to do."

"You are in my house and you'll live by my rules." Donna tried to sound like her husband when Kathy was giving him lip.

"What are you talking about?" Said her daughter, noticing what her mother was wearing.

"Why are you wearing a t-shirt? Oh my god...are you naked under there?"

"We had some car trouble and our clothes got dirty, now get upstairs." Donna hustled her daughter to the stairs before she could ask more questions.

"Hey Ms. Larson." The boyfriend said to Jane, snickering. "See ya in church tomorrow."

"You better go, all right?" Jane couldn't think of anything more humiliating than being seen like this by this kid. Thank god he was leaving. As he closed the door behind him, Donna came down and sighed.

"That was close, but I think we got away with it." Donna slumped forward.

"Come on, let's get in the shower." Jane didn't really want to take a shower with her friend but then she remembered that she'd seen her in far worse conditions. They took of the t-shirts and she got a good look at Donna's breasts. They were fantastic, a C cup but on Donna's slender frame they looked enormous. Even covered in dried cum and sweat.

Donna was looking at Jane in a new light as well, her beautiful legs and ass, her stomach taut from exercise, the beautiful little breasts, with the small hard nipples. Hard? Was she getting aroused? It wasn't cold in the bathroom. Just the thought of Jane getting excited about her, made her cream. She didn't think it was possible, after a night full of cocks, but she was dying to fuck Jane now.

She turned on the hot water, waited a few minutes while she mulled it over. Jane looked fantastic, even with her hair mussed up and the cum still leaking from her. Donna decided to just take a chance. She grabbed Jane's hand and pulled her under the shower. The hot water splashed over her breasts. She wet her hair and let Jane have her go.

"Let me soap up your back." she said. She squirted some shampoo onto her hand and was spreading it around before Jane even nodded. She worked her way down Jane's back and was doing her tight ass pretty quickly. She deftly smeared some soap between Jane's buttcheecks letting a finger trace a circle around her asshole.

Jane shivered, but Donna's touch was so gentle, so loving that she didn't even feel this was wrong. All she could do was go along. Donna's hands didn't linger, but crept down her right leg, lathering up thigh, then calf. Then she switched ankles and crept back up Jane's other leg.

Soon she was back at the source and soaping up Jane's pussy, her soothing hands rubbing out the ache. She slipped a finger in and gobs of cum splattered out. Donna sucked her fingers, tasting soap, cum and Jane, all at once. Jane turned around and let the shower clean off the soap on her back.

Donna kissed her and she tasted some of the cum and herself on Donna's lips. She let Donna wash her hair, while she stared at Donna's breasts. Donna squirted more shampoo on her hands and caught a little hot water in them to cover Jane's front. Donna had her raise her arms while she did her armpits, softly brushing her breasts. She stroked the nipples next, gently, not as rough as the men had that evening.

Slowly flowing down, past ribcage, down to bellybutton. Donna avoided soaking her pussy from the front this time. She did both legs, like she did the back of them and slowly worked her way up again. She pushed aside the folds of Jane's labia and probed with two fingers for her G-spot. That was something nobody had done for her tonight, at least probably not like this.

She hit the soft, sponge-like spot and rubbed it just a few times. Despite all Jane's orgasms that night, she felt something stir. A few more flicks and she felt weak in the knees.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, what are you doing?"

Donna just smiled and rubbed it again. Jane dropped to her knees and Donna increased the pace.

Within seconds the feeling was overwhelming. All thoughts left Jane's head and she lived only for this amazing feeling. The dam burst and all the muscles in her body contracted and suddenly let go again. She melted into Donna's arms and felt her self relax. Suddenly it was impossible to let all the tension and all the emotions in anymore.

All the guilt and the shame and the fear rolled out and she started to cry. Donna was soothing her the whole time, holding her head, whispering sweet nothings.

After an hour, the hot water was running out and she let Donna finish her shower quickly. She felt a lot better, but still a little apprehensive. She didn't understand how Donna could be so confident when everything seemed to be falling apart. She put some of Donna's body lotion on and waited for her. Donna stepped out of the shower and dried off.

She smiled a reassuring smile at Jane, which made her feel even more confused.

"Let's get into bed." Donna said, as she walked to the bedroom. It was unspoken, but Jane realised she meant sharing a bed for the night as well. She followed into Donna's bedroom and wondered about everything that had happened this last night.

Donna flipped back the covers and climbed into bed naked. Jane took the left side and curled up immediately. She was tired and confused. Donna moved over to her and suddenly she didn't know how to react anymore. She didn't want to pull back, but this was weird.

"Donna?" she asked. "What just happened in there?"

"I don't know. I had a good time tonight and when I saw you undress for the shower, I just felt like having sex with you. Did you like it? I just tried something my husband used to do."

Donna was feeling a bit insecure now. Maybe she shouldn't have done that. Jane was more important to her than sex. When her husband died, Jane was the only friend that was there.

"Yeah, but I don't know about this. I've never been with a woman, I always thought it was wrong."

"I always thought it was wrong too, but what just happened was....good. You needed that, and so did I. Maybe it's because we had a lot of sex tonight, but nothing else."

"But, what do we do now?" Donna didn't know what to do about anything, but there was nothing in the world she wanted more then Jane. She didn't think of herself as a lesbian, but she really loved Jane.

"Right now, I just want to kiss you some more, we'll think about the rest tomorrow."

Donna kissed her and Jane melted into her arms again. She didn't know what to do either, but this felt right. Donna had been there for her this whole night. She had loved her, when she really needed to be loved. She took one of Donna's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it lightly. She was letting all her doubts and fears dissolve as she crept down, kissing every inch of Donna's beautiful body.

Her lips halted at Donna's mound. She was still unsure about what to do. Donna's hand pushed her head down and she was facing the pussy now. Her tongue darted out and lapped at the lips, pushing them somewhat apart. She tasted her friend and was surprised to find some lingering traces of cum.

It combined with Donna's juices in a fantastic way. She savoured the taste and soon was back for more. She used two fingers to spread the lips and probe deeper. The salty taste filled her mouth, now. She pushed a finger in and began flicking the clit with her tongue. She would have to ask Donna about what she did in the shower.

She didn't know how to do that, but this was getting a reaction as well. Donna began to breathe heavier and move her hips into Jane's face, which was covered in her juices now. She gently gripped the clit between her teeth and Donna grabbed her hair and pushed her into the pussy. Donna's breathing was coming in short, sharp bursts now.

Suddenly, Donna's hips lifted off the bed and her back arched, pushing her head back into the pillow. She just fell back down, and Jane climbed back up, between her legs. Donna kissed her, forcing her tongue between Jane's lips.

"I love you." Donna said. It was the last thing Jane heard before sleep washed over her.

corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers