Jane's Dilemma

Story Info
Jane needed to get Fucked.
1.6k words
4.09
39.9k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was twenty-years-old and still a virgin. It was shortly after midnight and the New Year had started a few minutes prior as she was lying on her comfortable bed and, unable to fall asleep, thinking about her sex life. To tell the truth, there was none. She was still a virgin and It appeared no man was going to be willing to make her a "woman" in the immediate future.

Jane was desperate. She wanted someone to make love to her, or rather, to fuck her into unconsciousness. She'd longed for the wonderful feeling of a big cock sliding in and out (hard) of her as it filled the depths of her slick pussy, but so far, she'd always had to be satisfied with pleasing herself by using her fingers or, in better case scenarios, a carrot or cucumber.

But she'd never managed to break her cherry and that was bothering her...a lot. She'd tried, many times, but she was afraid to push a little harder for fear of pushing too hard. She needed someone to do it for her. She wanted someone to break the damn thing and go deeper and deeper inside of her.

While lying on her bed, she was caressing her pussy with one hand and gently massaging her clit with the other. When she felt the wave of excitement rising, she quickly grabbed a prepared carrot and pushed it in (hard) and out, again and again. Her hand was working quickly with the long fat piece of vegetable as her other hand patiently massaged her clit.

That time, she wanted to finally manage breaking her cherry. She was pushing in and out as hard as she could, but she'd already started to cum and had to stop all of her movements and let herself relax.

She angrily threw the carrot as she swore.

"Damn! I'll probably never get rid of that bloody thing!"

An hour later, she finally fell into a very restless sleep. She had nightmares about ending up as an old, fat, grumpy woman who'd never had sex with a man and whose cherry was still unbroken, no matter how hard she'd tried to change it.

******

Jane awoke with a start. The sun was rising and she could hear her mother saying good-bye to her father before she left for work even though it was New Year's Day.

"Wonderful! Now I'm going to spend all day with him while listening to what I should've and shouldn't have done."

She knew her father was strict about many things. When she didn't keep the house clean, he'd spank her as punishment—she did enjoy it, though. Not to mention how much she suffered when she didn't have perfect school results or arrived home late.

Jane sighed and laid her head back on the pillow as she remembered her unbroken cherry and thought, 'Now I have a different problem.' She was becoming very obsessed with that.

"This must stop! This time I'm going to push as hard as I'm able to. I'll do that!"

Jane found a condom in her purse and carefully put it on the fattest and longest banana they had.

"Maybe it'll work better with that."

Then she laid back on her bed and put a small firm pillow under her ass. She opened her legs (wide), slid her hand over her trimmed tuft of brown hair, and started massaging her clit, again. She hated doing it under the duvet because it was quite uncomfortable, but what if someone came in? She wouldn't have any chance to hide what she was doing.

As she pushed the banana in, and tried to work it in and out several times, it became more uncomfortable.

She uncovered herself.

"To hell with everyone!"

She hoped no-one would come in.

"They never do when I'm under the duvet. Why would they now?"

It made sense.

Not caring about pain, she was pushing as hard as ever, that time, and it started to work. She was able to go a bit deeper, but still felt a barrier. Her hand was working very fast. She would manage it that time.

She smiled.

"Yeah, I'll do it!"

Then the door opened and her father, not aware of his daughter, yet, walked in and saw her. As she laid there, with her legs spread (wide), she was sliding a banana in and out her wet pussy. She didn't notice him, at first, because her eyes were closed tight.

After a few seconds, she became aware of someone's presence, slowly opened her eyes, saw him, and quickly slipped under the duvet with the banana still deep inside of her.

Her father couldn't help himself as he continued to stare at her with astonishment. He could smell the sweet scent of her pussy filling the room, much like her knickers that he loved to sniff when he found them in the dirty clothes hamper. Or, as in the past, her school uniform with the short skirt that made him hard because he wanted to push it up her thighs, slide her knickers to the side, and lick her pussy.

The situation started to be quite exciting for him and his cock was hard and pulsing in his pants. He hadn't "had" his wife for almost three years because they'd grown apart. But no, he couldn't think of it. After all, she was his daughter! He thought, 'but she has a perfect body and that beautiful cunt of hers!'

Before he was about to leave, he said.

"I wanted to ask you something, Jane, but—never mind."

"No, wait! I want you to fuck me! Now!"

She hadn't planned to say it, it just slipped out. It showed how desperate she was about becoming a woman.

He looked shocked.

"I beg your pardon?"

Inside, he'd hoped she'd suggest it, ages ago, but when it actually happened, he couldn't believe his ears.

"I said I want you to fuck me! And don't you dare refuse, now!"

Who was he to argue with her? He wanted her too much to resist and, besides, his cock was so hard he couldn't help it. He slowly approached her bed and uncovered her. Her legs were still spread wide, a little tuft of trimmed hair over her pussy, and the piece of fruit was still deep inside of her pussy. He could see her juices streaming down the banana and her wet fingers.

He gently took one of her hands and started to lick it. 'Oh, god, she tastes so great!' He took her other hand and did the same. He wanted more of that sweet nectar and he'd longed to have a full mouth of her juices. He gently pulled the fruit out of her, entered her with his tongue, and madly licked and sucked as if his life had depended on it.

She was so tasty, he couldn't stop. When he finally looked up at her, she was in ecstasy. It appeared she'd forgotten the world around her. He smiled—his lovely girl was no longer a baby.

She felt him stop sucking her swollen pussy and opened her eyes with disappointment. She loved the touches of his mouth on her pussy and his skilled tongue playing with her clit. She opened her mouth to ask for more, but he put his hand over her lips and whispered.

"Shh, now I want you to relax. Let me pleasure you. I promise, I won't hurt you."

As proof of his words, his lips gently touched hers. He broke the kiss, but she put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately. He smiled at her, gently bit her upper lip, and she smiled back.

"Make love to me. Please! I swear, I'll keep my room clean for the rest of my life, but make love to me, now! I—"

The rest of her words were silenced by another kiss before taking his clothes off.

He carefully laid on top of his daughter and slowly entered her with his hard, pulsing cock. He wanted the feeling to last so when he touched her cherry with his cock, he pulled out a little, but then shoved his cock (hard) inside and broke her cherry.

She screamed, with pain and pleasure, but he stopped his movements for a while and silenced her with another long kiss as she smiled at him and allowed herself to relax. She loved the feeling of having her father inside of her. She touched her pussy where his cock was buried and softly caressed it. He started to move in and out, again. Oh, god, she'd dreamed about it for so long!

He started to push harder and deeper as she started to scream with pleasure because she thought it felt as though he was in her belly.

She yelled.

"I'm going to cum! One more hit! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes!"

He splashed his hot cum inside of her as her pussy milked his cock. She was screaming with pleasure and both of them were shaking as he collapsed onto the bed after they came together. His cock was still buried deep inside of her pussy.

He slid down her body to her soaked pussy, with his cum leaking out of her wetness, buried his tongue in her pussy, and licked his cum out of her. He then slid back up her body and shared it with her—a bond of silence.

He gently bit her nipples and massaged her clit with his fingers as they laid together and she smiled at him.

"Thanks! You've made a woman out of me."

She passionately kissed him on the mouth.

He said.

"Anytime!"

They both laughed.

Sadly, he said.

"Now, we have to get cleaned up before anyone comes."

Not sure what the answer would be, Jane asked.

"Is there any chance of repeating?"

Instead of a verbal answer, he kissed her nose and winked at her.

She knew she'd receive more of her father's cock...very soon!