Jane's Fate Pt. 01

Story Info
Jane's fate is in the hands of a cruel Mistress.
1.8k words
3.87
20.9k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane woke up feeling groggy, her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness around her, yet the darkness made it difficult to make out where she was. A rough fabric was beneath her that caused her body to itch. The sound of chain links caught her attention yet could not make out where it was coming from.

As she tried to get up, her neck was yanked to the ground. The cold touch of metal sent chills down her body as her hands touched a metal collar wrapped around her neck. She wrapped her arms around her body, the touch of her skin caused her to breathe heavily. Her mind raced with fear, as to what happened to her and who did this to her.

She laid back down on the itchy fabric, curled herself into the fetal position and started to cry until she feel asleep, hoping that this is just some nightmare.

The sound of the door unlocking awoke Jane, the bright light beaming into her face blinded her, the shadowy figure placed a tray on the floor near her and walked away.

"WAIT...Why are doing this to me...Please let me go."

The door closed in front of her and darkness covered the room once again. She felt around the floor and found the tray that the strange figure left for her. Her hand touched what felt like a slice of bread and a small cup with what tasted like water.

Her hands tremble with each sip she took. She cried out for help but no answer. Jane tried to remember what may have happened to her but could not remember anything. The urge to pee crept up on her, she tried to hold it in as much as she could. She couldn't even squat down because of the short chain. Jane laid on the floor on her knees with her ass raised a bit and started to pee.

She tried to keep the urine away from the area she slept. Tears ran down her cheeks , peeing like an animal, the feeling of humilation.

The sound of the door unlocking woke Jane up again, two strange figures walked towards her one of them flashing a bright light onto Jane's face.

"What do you want from me?"

"Why are you doing this? Please let me go"

One of the strangers crouched down before her, grabbed her head and placed a cloth over her mouth. Jane tried to scream but the unpleasant smell of the heavy cloth, quickly knocked her out.

The sound of birds chirping and the soft morning light woke Jane up. As she tried to get up her head banged onto something metal, as her eyes adjusted to the light she noticed that she was in a cage and felt a strange object in her mouth.

She felt around her mouth and noticed a lock on the back of her head. Some type of gag was locked onto her mouth. Jane also noticed whst appeared to be leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles.

She rattled the cage hoping to get someone's attention. She looked around her and noticed that she was in the center of a medium size room. In the corner was a large wooden chair, with purple velvet cushion seat and backboard. To the right was a shelf with different types of masks, collars, wrist and ankle cuffs and other strange devices and to the left was a wooden cross shaped like an X. A door opened and a large muscular male walked towards Jane. He was about 6 feet tall, big arms and large hands. He opened the cage, dragged Jane out of the cage by pulling on the d-ring on her collar, then picked her up. Jane tried to fight him off but her punches and kicks had no effect on this stranger.

He attached Jane to the X shaped device, unable to move, the stranger grabbed Jane's breasts and started to squeeze her nipple, her screams were muffled by the gsg. The stranger smirked, as he moved his hand down to Jane's pussy. His large finger started to tease her pussy, she tried to scream louder but once again the gag muffled her screams. The stranger pressed his nose against her neck and inhaled deeply, then flicked his tongue on her neck.

Jane shivered as his tongue touched her neck, he squeezed and tugged on her nipple harder as tears ran down her face.

"That's enough Brutus. Let go of the bitch!"

Brutus quickly released his grip on Jane, she slightly sobbed with delight as the tears cleared from her eyes, she saw Brutus on his knees with his head bowed to the ground. Then saw a pair of black knee high leather boots, as her eyes made their way up, a black leather skirt, a white blouse and a face of a woman.

She had light blue eyes and long jet black hair. She worn leather gloves, in one hand was a riding crop. She starred at Jane with an intense look, a cold harsh look.

The strange woman stepped closer to Jane and gently creased Jane's body.

"Such a lovely body, yes I am looking forward to training you."

"I bet you have questions to ask me. I will allow you only three questions to aske, but first I will tell you a little about me"

"My name is Mistress Sasha, and welcome to Castle Sasha."

"I am Head Mistress of this lovely Castle. I have been a Mistress for 20 years with expertise in various areas of BDSM lifestyle. And you will be part of my new project"

Mistress Sasha took out a key and looked at Jane.

"Now listen carefully, I am going to unlocked and remove your gag If you scream and continue to sob, I will give Brutus a two word command. And first letter of the first word starts with the letter R"

After the gag was removed Jane looked at Mistress Sasha, breathing heavily to catch her breath.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

SMACK!!

Mistress Sasha slapped Jane across the face.

"I already told you. I have plans for you as my special project. Next question."

"What special project?"

Mistress Sasha gave an wicked smile.

"You will find soon find out, my dear. Last question."

"Will you please let me go, I'll give you whatever you want. My parents have money."

"Ha ha ha...Silly bitch, money is of no object to me."

Mistress Sasha tried to gag Jane but she kept moving her head. Mistress Sasha grabbed Jane's blonde hair and pulled it back as she shoved the ball gag into her mouth with her other hand. After locking the gag Mistress Sasha sat on her chair and teased Jane with her riding crop, gently tracing her body and giving a few flicks on Jane's thighs.

Mistress Sasha stood up, placed her hand on Brutus shoulder.

"Take her outback to room 2. Oh! If she tries to escape Brutus, rape her."

After Mistress Sasha left the room, Brutus stood up, walked to Jane and looked at her with a stern look. Jane bowed her head down as a sign of submission. Brutus unhooked her from the wooden frame and carried her over his shoulder and carried her outside.

Jane thought about trying to escape but the last words of Mistress Sasha echoed in her head. She starred at the ground, then heard the sound of a latch opening a metal door, as Brutus continued to walk, she saw hay laid out on the floor. Brutus placed her on the ground, walked away and locked the metal door behind him.

Jane stood up looked around her and noticed that she was in a stable. The wooden walls on both sides were very high making climbing it difficult. The metal entrance clearly was locked.

She paced back and forth in a state of panic for a few minutes stopped, looked around for a place to sit, but there wasn't anyplace. Jane laid down on a pile of hay in the corner staring blankly at the wall in front of her. The soft white light that shined into the stable started to fade away. The warm air became chilly and Jane started to shiver from the cold air.

The sound of the metal door opening caught her attention, Brutus stood at the entrance. His stare and smirk caused her to tremble at what must be running in his mind.

"Blanket"

Then tossed it at her before closing the door. Jane crawled over the blanket only to discover it was a burlap sack that reeked of urine. The burlap sack barely provide her with protection from the cold air. Darkness covered the stable and the sound of crickets started to fill the air. The rough hay and smelly burlap sack made the night a restless one for Jane.

The morning light crept in the stable as did the sound of birds chirping. As the metal door opened, a restless Jane woke up she turned towards the open door and saw Brutus making his way towards her. Picking her up, he tossed her over his shoulder and carried out of the stable and back into the house into the same room where she meet both Brutus and Mistress Sasha. Brutus hooked the wrist cuffs to a metal hook, then walked towards the wall, pressed a button and the hook started to lift her up. The sound of the winch sent chills down Jane's spine. When her feet were about six inches off the ground, Brutus released the button.

As Jane's body was suspended off the ground, the weight of her body started to put a strain on her arms. She tried to see where Brutus was but did not see him, the sound of the door closing indicated that he left the room. Several minutes passed by before the sound of someone entering the room caught Jane's attention. The sound of the winch started but she felt her body being lowered just enough for her to be on her toes. She looked around to see who lowered her and caught sight of a maid with hot pink hair.

The maid's outfit was the traditional French maid outfit. She wore a collar with a tag hanging off the D-Ring. Jane caught sight of the tag, it said SISSY. The maid took out a sponge and soaked it in a bucket and began to give Jane a sponge bath. The warm water eased Jane's trembling body. After the maid had thoroughly cleaned Jane's entire body, she then combed her hair. Once the maid had finished combing Jane's hair, she lightly spread her body with perfume and then the maid took several steps back, stood straight, head bowed and left hand over right hand and waited.

To be continued.