Jane's Leash Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane must keep herself from cumming or be punished.
1.5k words
4.26
81.7k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane wakes up horny as hell because of the vibrators buzzing in her ass and pussy all night, and she tries to sit up before she remembers that her hands are handcuffed above her. She lies there naked, stuck with vibrators inside of her, making her hornier and hornier as Bruce sleeps. She sees the remote next to his hand and tries to use her leg to turn the vibrators off, but she bumps the dial on the side, turning them up instead of down. In her surprise she knocks the remote out of reach. She lies there, stuck like that for 30 minutes before Bruce wakes up. "Good morning honey" he says as he rolls over to face her. He sees the remote and figures out what happened, laughing as he watches Jane struggle. He flips her onto her stomach and slaps her ass 20 times. "That's for trying to turn them off" he flips her back over, "Honey you are absolutely beautiful" Bruce says, running his hand through her long blond hair. "Not to mention sexy" he says as he pulls out her gag and kisses her.

"Ugh, good morning honey. Will you at least explain why you're doing this?" Jane asks, pulling against the handcuffs.

"Do you remember when we went to that bar last week? Well you kept flirting with the bartender and teasing me. Your thong straps were showing the entire night." Bruce replies as he squeezes her tits, then reaches up and unhooks her hands from the headboard, but reattaches them to each other.

"Will you let me go if I promise not to do it again?" Jane asks as Bruce pulls on her leash, bringing her back to the living room.

"Sorry sweetie, no. You had your fun, now I'm having mine" Bruce says as he pushes her onto the couch, making her lay down. He tapes a small vibrator right on top of Jane's clit, and walks over to the TV. He turns on a PlayStation and puts in Call of Duty, which Jane sucks at. He walks back over to her and grabs the chain, pulling her off the couch. He sits down on the couch and tells her to bend over. She does so, and he pulls out the vibrator in her pussy, leaving the ass plug in. He grabs her hips and pulls her onto his lap, and she realizes that his boxers are off. He pulls her onto his dick as he rams his cock in her pussy. She squeals as it hits her G-spot, and he hands her the controller and explains, "I want you to play campaign mode. Every time you die, I'll turn this on high for 10 seconds." He presses a button and the vibrator on her clit turns on, making her moan. "Oh, and you can't cum without my permission. You must ask and if I say no, you have to keep yourself from cumming. If you cum without permission, you will be punished". She nods as she starts the game, Bruce watching over her shoulder at her tits jiggling as she moves around while playing. Jane triggers some explosives and as the controller shakes, the vibrator turns on. "Oh yeah, I also synced the controller vibrations to this" Bruce says as he taps on the vibrator. She dies and the vibrator turns on for ten seconds, and she leans her head back on his shoulder and moans as she rides it out.

Jane progresses through the level, getting hornier and hornier as she continues to die. She walks into a new area and sees that it's a minefield. As she starts to walk in, Bruce reaches around her and grabs her nipples, causing her to step onto a bomb and die. The vibrations start to send her over the edge, and she moans "Please can I cum?!" right into your ear. He says yes just as the ten seconds starts, and she grinds on his dick as she cums, moaning into his ear as her body shakes, inadvertently fucking his cock. She respawns and recovers from the orgasm, and as she goes through the minefield Bruce thrusts his hips, causing her to set off explosions. She gets right on the edge of cumming again, so she walks onto a bomb to kill herself. He yanks the chain, pulling her head back.

"I saw that, you died on purpose" Bruce growls into her ear, "20 seconds now" he growls as he turns it on high. Jane gasps and starts to moan, and before she can ask, Bruce cuts her off "No, you cannot cum. You did that on purpose so you can suck it up" She grits her teeth, trying to hold off an orgasm. He watches her strain and pull against the handcuffs, until she just can't help it and an orgasm tears through her, and as she starts to spasm she inadvertently fucks his cock, making him harder. He pushes her off his cock, and goes into the bedroom. When he returns he pulls her off the couch and onto her knees. He grabs her hair and shoves his cock in her mouth. He starts to face-fuck her, putting both of his hands on her head and ramming his cock in and out of her throat. He starts going deeper, his dick hitting the back of her throat. He's already so horny from hearing her moan and watch her huge double D tits bounce that when he hears her moan he shoots his cum into her mouth. He pulls out his cock and pulls her to her feet, cum dripping out of the corners of her mouth, dripping onto her tits. He shoves a huge ball gag into her mouth, forcing her to swallow his cum.

"Well, if you can't talk you can't ask to cum. So I guess you're going to have to go without cumming. I hope you enjoyed that earlier, you're not going to cum again for a while." Bruce sits down, pulling her back onto his cock. He turns the vibrator on medium power before she even starts the game, causing her to squirm and wriggle on his cock as she gets more and more turned on. She starts to play again, and as soon as she dies he turns up the vibrator, to where she can almost cum but not quite, and after 10 seconds it goes back to medium. She moans into the gag, but he just tells her to keep playing. This continues for 30 minutes, her tits bouncing as she wriggles and bucks her hips, trying to get away from the vibrator. There's a cutscene on the game and after it's over she doesn't start playing, so he looks over her shoulder to see her reaching for her clit, trying to cum. He grabs the chain connecting her cuffs and drags her over to the wall. He pushes her face into the wall, and lifts her hands above her.

He sees a hook on the wall for hanging coats, so he puts the chain over that, pulling her onto her tiptoes. He slaps her ass and growls in her ear "I told you no cumming" he slaps her ass again before grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them apart. He pulls the plug out of her ass and then begins to circle her asshole with his lube-covered finger. He slides his finger in her asshole, coating her ass with lubricant. Then he rams his dick into her ass. He reaches around and sticks one finger in her pussy, teasing her. He circles the inside with his finger before he pulls it out and lightly flicks her clit, making her jump. He keeps fucking her from behind, grabbing her hair with one hand and her ass with the other. He feels her asshole clench as he pumps harder and faster. He edges closer and closer, squeezing her ass as he gets close to cumming. He slaps her ass as he starts to pump his cum into her asshole, grunting with each thrust, slamming Jane into the wall.

Bruce pulls out as he finishes, slapping Jane's ass one last time. He puts the plug back into her ass, trapping his cum inside her. He reaches up and pulls her hands off the hook, and immediately she reaches for her pussy, hoping to cum. He grabs her arm and spins her around, grabbing the leash. He pulls it under the chain linking her hands together and pulls, lifting her hands up and away from her pussy. He pulls her to the bedroom as she struggles to rub her clit, trying to cum. Once they get to the room she points to her gag, waiting for him to take it off. But he just laughs and pushes her onto the bed, where he re-hooks her hands on the headboard, followed by her leash. She starts to kick as Bruce grabs her ankles, pulling them down towards the edge of the bed and attaching them to the bottom corners. Jane's eyes get super wide as Bruce shoves the vibrator back up her pussy, and he turns all three vibrators on, just high enough for her to stay on the edge but not cum. She tries to buck her hips but she can barely move because of the restraints. Bruce lies down next to her, kissing her forehead as he falls asleep next to her while she tries to cum.