Jane's New BFF Ch. 02

Story Info
Arlene and Jane go hunting for BBC as auditions continue.
7.3k words
3.88
8.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene was in trouble. She had walked into the wrong locker room and stumbled upon three naked, African-American men. They interrupted their light banter to glare at the intruder. Arlene tugged at her skirt, suddenly conscious of how short it was, and she felt vulnerable.

The men walked over to her, and she remained frozen in fear, unable to move. She saw their gigantic penises flop and sway from side to side as they strode, and she thought of her parents' grandfather clock with the swinging pendulum. Something bad was about to occur, but these were the biggest cocks she had ever seen. They were the size of her arm! Her cunt tingled, a mix of fear and arousal. One man picked her up and gently placed her on the bench. He removed her panties and began to lick her cunt. The other two men stood over her and rubbed their cocks against her face, smearing it with their sweat. How did she get herself into this predicament?

A big black cock was ramming her cunt, and it felt good. How can something this bad feel so good? It was reaching places that no previous penis had ever penetrated. That big fucking, black cock, stretching her tight pussy; it snapped back like a rubber band each time, hugging the stiff shaft. She writhed both in agony and in pleasure. A black man had penetrated her vagina, trying to satisfy his primal sexual urges in animal-lust frenzy. No time to think about it, for two aroused penises were hovering over her face, and she flinched as the enormous specimens of male appenditure unloaded rivers of cum over her, drenching every pore.

Arlene woke in a start, drenched in sweat. She looked over at the sleeping figure of Jane and remembered where she was. The dream seemed so real, she thought.

****

After Arlene the next interview seemed anticlimactic. It was Ellie who had the encounter with Arlene in the outer office, but by the time she came out it had been forgotten. Her biggest selling points were that she was British and that she had appeared in several CFNM videos shot over there. She was what was known in England as a glamour model, and had come to Los Angeles to take a crack at the American market; she had some work lined up but could use more, so when someone showed her the ad, so she applied.

Ellie was twenty-six but looked older, partly because she had a very conservative look about her. Her blonde hair did not look natural, and Herman was determined to find out. She was five foot three, but looked shorter, because her legs didn't stand out. And they should have, because she wore an extremely short, black skirt. The problem, as Herman saw it, was that the skirt was styled and cut in a way that limited the upskirt potential. The skirt didn't look sexy on her either - it was designed for a woman with legs, and besides, it was the kind of skirt a teenager would wear. Herman found it inappropriate, even more so after she sat down, crossed her legs...and nothing; no upskirt.

Jane had fewer reservations. She saw a bleached blonde with a good rack and a reasonably attractive face. She looked cheap, but she might be the skank they were looking for.

"What do you like most about CFNM," Jane asked?

"The cum," she replied. "I love it when they cum."

Right then Dan entered the room. "Sorry I'm late," he said. "Traffic."

"Well, take off your clothes, dumbass. Let's go. A rule around here," she said to Ellie, "all men have to be naked at all times."

"I was wondering about that." Ellie smiled as she eyeballed Dan. "Wow, okay, you got a big one." It was the way that she said it, more so than the actual words, that put her in good stead; expressed so nonchalantly and, yet, so erotically, with a British accent to boot.

Dan took the compliment in stride, as he was used to it. "Here, Danny boy, sit next to me," said Jane. She was about to say something to Ellie when Herman finally verbalized what had been bothering him.

"Your dress is all wrong for you." He went over to where she sat and played with her hem.

"Fancy a good wank, do ya," she asked? "And such a little knob too, pity."

Herman didn't miss a beat. "No, this is my job. You should wear something tight and clingy, since you're so shapely. Ditch the little girl digs."

"I have a request," said Dan. "Can we have her strip down to her underwear?"

"Oh yeah; there's a scene where you'll be in your undies. Dan's not a perv, like you're thinking, although if you're thinking like I'm thinking, you're probably wondering if this donkey dick is gonna jerk off for us before it's all said and done."

Ellie laughed, and that broke the ice. Still, Herman was even more frustrated when he saw her matching bra and panty combo that were a light shade of blue with white trim, but he decided to hold his tongue. Jane and Dan saw only the body, but the stylist side of him saw bad fashion choices.

"Do you have pubic hair," Herman asked?

"Herman!" Jane turned to Ellie. "It's his subtle way of finding out if you're a real blonde."

Ellie smiled and lowered her panties for a brief second. "I'm bald."

"I love it," said Jane. "The uncertainty will keep him up at night."

Jane had another question. "What will or won't you do?"

"I'll suck, but I won't fuck. And I got no problem with nudity. How's that?"

"That's fine by me," Jane said. "Herman, are you taking notes? Stop staring and start working!"

Herman had a question. "What type of CFNM did you do in England?"

"Oh, it was lovely. In the first one I sucked a dick until he spunked, which was a ten-minute number. In the second one there were four of us, and we wanked a guy until he blasted all over my leg. That was a twenty twenty-minute job."

"That sounds pretty hot," Dan said.

"Speaking of which," said Jane, "the reason I had Dan come is...well, why don't you stand up, Daniel?"

Dan's cock was semi-hard when he first rose from his chair. But as he faced Ellie it began to harden without any provocation; slowly at first, but once he had risen to about ninety-percent firmness, he shot up like a rocket, reaching maximum erectness in the blink of an eye.

Ellie smiled coyly. As far as she was concerned, rightly or wrongly, Dan's boner was her final exam, and she passed.

"We got a couple of choices," said Jane. "He can jerk-off, or you can jerk him off. If you want Herman to suck him, let me know and I shall command it. Butt fucking, bestiality...I'll get a fucking dog in here, I don't care, anything. Ellie, go for it; it's your call."

Ellie didn't know what to make of this. She had been in some strange situations never before, but nothing this odd. Was there a right or wrong decision? But she was a woman, and Dan had a penis that was like a gift from the heavens, so she went with her natural instinct."

"I'd fancy having a go at him," she said.

"You down with that, Danny boy?"

"I am."

Ellie stood up and Dan approached her. "I don't usually get to work on one of these big ones," she said, as she ran her hand along the length of his mighty rod.

"We've got bigger; Dan's a mid-range model."

"A high-end, mid-range model," interjected Herman.

"What?" Ellie looked at Herman. "I never figured you for a nancy-boy, but I'm not sharing it, if that's what you're after."

Jane cracked up. Herman needed to be put in his place.

"Ooh," cooed Ellie, "I can feel his cum working it's way up the tube." Dan spread his legs a little wider to better balance himself. Ellie had a big smile as she fondled and pulled on his dong. She moved her hand quickly, in round circular motions, creating a lot of friction. She genuinely liked giving hand jobs. She liked sucking too, as well as fucking, but she didn't want to do the latter in front of a camera. Bad for the career, she thought.

"I'm getting close," Dan announced, which made Ellie stroke even harder. She switched things up and moved her hand right under his cock-head, lifting upwards in short strokes, in an attempt to coax out the semen.

"Herman, you want a cum bath?" After the earlier incident with the computer monitor he wasn't about to say no, so he scooted over and knelt in front of Dan, whose face reflected the fact that he was in the throes of sublime pleasure.

Ellie placed her other hands under his balls. "Come-on luv, don't disappoint us, splatter the boy's face."

"Uh...uh, I'm getting close," he panted. "So close...keep doing it...oh yeah, oh yeah...AARGH!"

A steady flow of white fluid kept ejecting, causing Ellie to shriek with joy. She imagined a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco by the way she had to use force on the bouncing, unruly, penis to keep it under control and aimed at Herman. Perhaps half of Dan's semen reached its target, while the remainder landed on the floor, and Ellie's hand got a good coating of thick, gooey, love juice.

"What a cummer," she exclaimed!"

"Dan, what did you have for breakfast," asked Jane?

"Yogurt."

"There's your answer. You want a man to squirt, you better feed him yogurt."

"Remember" said Herman, as she was preparing to leave. "Tight and clingy."

"Don't forget to wipe the spunk from your face," she replied, as she headed for the door.

"We're doing good," said Jane. "Two for two; one skank and one slut. All we need now is sexy."

"What's the difference between skank and slut," Dan asked?

"A slut is someone you really want to fuck, a skank is someone you're willing to settle for if you can't find anyone better."

****

"We need to go shopping," Jane said, when they woke that morning. That was after they had showered together. They were still doing the touchy-feely thing, but reality had set in. Arlene liked Jane and looked up to her. She knew she was out of her league, but if it didn't bother Jane then it didn't bother her. Arlene had fantasies that would probably never be realized, but Jane was living hers out in plain sight, and their fantasies were very similar. That was the amazing part about their relationship; that they both subscribed to the 'boner and miniskirt' creed that defined Donkey Productions. But Arlene liked penises more than cunts, and so too did Jane. Although she had conflicting feelings about the younger version of herself - friend or lover - she really cared about Arlene and liked being with her. It wasn't love, but rather an intimate friendship, or friendship-plus, which suited them both. Jane seemed to have lost track of her girlfriends since the formation of Donkey Productions, and she longed once more for female companionship. Arlene saw Jane both as a mentor and as a friend, and maybe even as a casual lover, under the right circumstances.

Their first stop was the bedroom store; then it was off to the retro dress shop in Santa Monica.

"Jane, I don't know if I can afford this right now."

"It's on me, don't worry."

"I can't let you buy me something. I'm not like that."

"Listen. You're appearing in my film; you're working for me. Consider this a bonus. Jesus, they have a lot of good shit in your size. Pick out whatever you want."

Arlene chose a purple and white striped mini-dress that hung loose in all the right places. "Girl, that's an upskirt waiting to happen. Good choice."

They drove back to Jane's condo, where Arlene's car remained parked. "Your bed isn't coming until Monday, they said. You can spend the night at my place."

"I got an idea." Jane took out her phone and reserved a suite at the Beverly Hills Hotel. "Let's drive to your place, you can pack a suitcase, and we'll check-in. I'll have Herman bring my shit to the hotel."

A visit to the hotel's spa and hair salon, a brief nap, and by nine in the evening heads turned in the hotel bar. Arlene wore her new retro mini. "God, it's short," she said, looking in the full-length mirror.

"What you wearing underneath?" Jane lifted up the hem. "A thong? Big mistake. There's nothing more arousing than bending over and showing panties. Now all you'll be showing are butt-cheeks."

"I'm okay with that."

"Girl, check this out," and Jane showed off her white panties with red polka dots. "See, they cover the whole butt. You never know when it's gonna come in handy."

"I love your dress," Arlene said. Herman had chosen a white one with black polka dots - it sure was a lot of polka dots, but Jane was beyond questioning his judgment in matters of this sort. She wore whatever he picked for her; life was easier that way.

They sat at an end corner of the bar and talked quietly. The night was young. By the third drink they had loosened up enough to talk about sex, or more specifically, BBC.

"What?"

"Big, black cock," Arlene said. "I keep dreaming about them. It must mean something."

"Oh, your Mandingo complex. It just a phase you're going through. I might be able to help you out on that. You ever hear of a stripper known as the Helicopter?"

"No."

Jane smiled to herself, but her antenna was switched on. She thought she spotted two eligible contenders.

"Don't freak out," she said, "but look in the bar mirror at about ten o'clock. You see what I see?"

"No, what?" Arlene turned and faced the bar.

"Jesus, don't look," Jane said, and they giggled like schoolgirls.

Jane told the barman to deliver a round of drinks to the two men seated at a table near the opposite end of the bar.

"They're drinking five-hundred dollar bottles of champagne."

"That's okay." Jane slapped her credit card down on the bar. "I got a thirty-thousand dollar limit. I think I can cover it."

"Now don't look, whatever you do," Jane said to Arlene. "If they respond, great. If not, we move on."

A few minutes later the barman came over and said that the two gentlemen would like for them join them at their table."

"Oh my God," said Arlene softly. "You did it."

It was close to impossible to get off of the bar stools in the dresses they were wearing without showing their panties. "Let's hope people were looking," Jane whispered. "I could feel a breeze down there."

The men in question were very tall and very black. "They look like basketball players to me," Jane said. Arlene was too excited to say anything. She took a few deep breaths. "Relax, you're in good hands with me. I got money, and I got the Japanese mafia behind me, if I need them. Don't ever mention that to anyone, but it's true." Jane had no idea why she said that. She may have had one too many drinks.

Arlene managed to flash off her panties for a brief second when she sat down. She'd good, Jane thought to herself.

Rather quickly the talk turned to sex. The women couldn't be hookers; after all, they bought the booze, so who were they? "We got a room right here in the hotel," Jane said. "If you guys want to join us for a little fun, we could start with you putting on a homo show for us."

"Homo show? What are you, fucking crazy?"

"Bummer, that's too bad, because my friend and I would do a lesbian thing for you, and you could beat-off on our faces while we licked each other out."

"Beat-off, what the hell's wrong with you? We ain't beating-off. Come on, brother; let's leave this dump and find a place that has normal women who just like to fuck."

"I'll tell you what," said the other man, "you go ahead. I'm gonna talk with the ladies a little more."

"I see there's one horny dude here," Arlene said to Jane, the first words she had spoken since they sat down. She crossed her legs and gave him an eyeful of thigh.

"I'm just one guy now, so that rules out homo," he said. "What else ya got?"

Jane smiled. "You're gonna love this. My friend here wants to jerk you off, but I wanna ram a dildo up your butthole, so we'll do both."

"What?"

"Don't tell me you never had your prostate massaged. It'll blow your fucking mind. It'll double your pleasure and double your cum. And my friend really wants to play with your cock, don't you?"

"Only if it's a big one."

"Oh, it's plenty big," he said, "don't worry."

"Too bad we're in Beverly Hills; otherwise I'd have you whip it out right now. But they probably have a rule against that."

"Wanna smoke some weed first," Jane asked, once they were in the room. Arlene sat facing him, giving him what amounted to a permanent upskirt, since she made no attempt to change her position. It was easy to get him to remove his clothes, and Jane and Arlene tugged at his undershorts together, letting them rest at his ankles. Arlene was giddy with expectation, and her high-pitched voice got ever higher.

"You got a meaty one," she observed. Her initial response was one of hope and optimism, which turned to disappointment once she realized that the cock didn't match the men in her dream.

The dude - let's call him Ramon, had a penis that was very thick. It had so much girth that by the time Arlene got around to jerking it she needed two hands. Once he leaned back on the bed his shaft began to grow, and Arlene rubbed his chest as she watched his manhood expand. Jane came in for a closer look. "Nine inches, am I right?"

Arlene's hand edged closer to Ramon's penis-tip, which was hugging his chest. "Nine inches? You can tell just like that?"

"Arlene, honey-doll, it's an acquired skill."

Arlene not only wanted to get her hands on the prize, she was really looking forward to seeing him get reamed. But Jane had preached patience, so she allowed her to set the pace.

Jane went and got the dildo. Herman was smart enough to pack it without being told, and Jane knew exactly where he would leave it. She removed her dress and returned to the action clad in her bra and panties. As she strapped the dildo on she said to Ramon, "you got two choices. You can relax and just enjoy what I'm about to do, or you can have a hand-job while I plug your ass. Were it me, I'd hold off on the hand-job until I saw what the butt-fuck was all about."

"I think I'll go right for the hand-job," he grinned.

"Let me prime him first," Jane said. "Count to ten once I begin fucking before you start on him."

Jane settled into a nice, smooth rhythm, content to let Arlene dictate the flow. This seduction was all for her benefit. She wanted big black cock, and Jane delivered. Was it her fault that he was only nine inches?

"Big black cock," Arlene said, as she applied light pressure to his rigid dick. "Come on, is that as big as it gets?" She sighed. "I guess you're not from the Mandingo tribe."

Oh my god, Jane thought. I can't believe she really said that. But Ramon was too absorbed, and not paying attention. The combination of fiberglass in his rectum and warm human hand on his penis sent a shiver through his entire body. Arlene had grabbed the shaft near the base and was applying gentle and tender strokes; with the other hand she raked her fingernails across his cock-head. She could feel his penis twitch and harden in her hand, and it pleased her on two levels. It empowered her, and made her a confident woman, knowing that she could control a man with her hand, and it titillated her sexually; pleasuring a big black penis was a sensation for her.

"The last time I jerked a black man it was at a strip club, and he didn't cum." Arlene said, matter-of-factly."

"Baby, you keep doing it and I won't have that problem. Suddenly Ramon grimaced and groaned. Jane had hit a home run. Arlene had almost forgotten what Jane was doing, so focused was she on her mission.

"Why don't you take off your dress?" Ramon grunted as Jane slid in and out of his ass.

"After you cum," Arlene said. "That will be your reward."

Jane graciously decided to pull out and allow Arlene to finish the job solo. She stood up to admire her friend's technique. Arlene had a dreamy, contented look on her face. If the Helicopter was as good as promised, Jane thought, Arlene might need smelling salts.

Arlene used two hands on his cock now, clasping her hands around it. This made it easier to grip and manipulate. Jane left and went to use the bathroom. Arlene began to stroke harder. "Come on, big, black dick, cum."