Jane's New BFF Ch. 03

Story Info
Arlene hunts for Mandingo. Female casting is completed.
5k words
4.63
6.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we really have to go through with this," Jane asked? "We've already got three girls."

"We got two interviews today," replied Herman. "It's too late to cancel. Besides, they might fuck, and we need that."

"I thought we had Ellie for the fucking."

Herman scrolled through his spreadsheet. "Ellie says blowjobs only."

"This is why I want you to take notes, instead of beating off all the time."

Jane looked over his shoulder at the computer screen. "Is that who we're interviewing? Jesus, she's got a fucking mug on her. Who the hell picked her?"

"You did," Herman replied.

"I did? Jesus Christ, there must have been something that I liked."

"She's an Instagram model," and Herman brought up some online photos of her, which were mostly bikini and lingerie shots. There was no nudity, but she certainly knew how to rock a thong.

"Nice ass. That's why I selected her. And she has a Teutonic look that I like."

"What's Teutonic?"

"German," replied Jane.

Kerstin was a twenty-four-year old whose biggest claim to fame was that she had followers on Instagram. She had a round, cherubic face, with classic blond hair that stopped just short of her shoulders. Nor was there any doubt about the authenticity of her blondness. She also had large blue eyes and fair skin; your classic Teuton, as Jane had said.

She showed up in a black mini dress, which was a popular color amongst the applicants. Hers also had spaghetti straps, and it didn't look like she was wearing a bra. She was elegant; in fact, she looked quite beautiful. She was five foot five and had a nice figure, though a little on the round side. But it didn't diminish her overall package. What Herman liked best about her was that she appeared uncomfortable with her short dress. As soon as she sat down she began to fidget with it, pulling on her hem, self-conscious, placing her hand in front of her crotch, and continually smoothing the edges along her crossed thigh. Despite her best attempts, Kerstin let her guard down for a few seconds, and Herman was there to pounce, catching a glimpse of a little triangle of panty, which were dark-colored, with small, white polka dots. After giving it some thought, he decided that the dark color was charcoal gray.

She had little in the way of jewelry, but she didn't need much; just a simple bracelet around her wrist, but she wore distinctive hoop earrings. She also had a wonderful smile. You could look at her and think she was drop-dead gorgeous, and then a moment later she looked like a puffy cow.

"The first question, I suppose," Jane said, "is why the hell do you want to do porn?"

"It's not really porn, is it? It's just looking, and some touching, right?"

"That would suffice," said Jane.

Herman asked his favorite question. "Could you strip to your underwear? There's a bra and panty scene in the film, and we don't want any surprises."

"I'm not wearing a bra." Kerstin lifted her dress up over her waist, giving Herman unlimited access to her polka-dot panties.

"Boy-o-boy," he exclaimed excitedly. Herman had two weaknesses, large cocks and short dresses. Is it any wonder that he immersed himself in Jane's world?

"Those are really nice panties. May I?" He walked towards her.

"Herman's our stylist."

He tugged on her hem and played around a little with it, seeing if he could lower it. What he was really doing was creating mock upskirts that he would beat-off to later.

"These panties are to die for." By feigning interest in the feel of the material, he was able to brush against her cunt lips and get away with it."

"Thank you, they're Victoria's Secret."

"I'm sorry," Herman said, standing up and facing her and showing off his boner, "but we need to see your breasts."

"And he's not just saying that because he's a perv," Jane chimed in.

Kerstin sighed and lowered her straps and pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. Herman couldn't stop staring.

"That's enough," Jane said. "You can get dressed. Herman, go get the penis clamp. I'm neutering you."

Chastened, Herman retreated sullenly, and sat back down in his chair.

"Are you okay watching men have gay sex," Jane asked?

She thought a moment. "If the scene called for it, I suppose. I'm a lesbian, so I'm cool with gays."

"A lezzie, huh." Jane looked her over. "You do look a little butch, now that you mention it, but you also look very feminine, so what is it?"

"Pictures speak louder than words." She pulled out her phone and showed off a picture of her lover.

"That answers that," Jane said. Kerstin's girlfriend was a large woman, and perhaps ten pounds overweight, but she still looked sexy as hell; a little slutty and a lot skanky."

"It's not what you think. We switch roles sometimes."

"The more I hear about this," Jane said, "the better it gets. I saw your Instagram page, and you were showing a lot of skin. Odd isn't it that you'll have more clothes on in a porn video. But there'll be lots of naked men, maybe even doing some kinky shit, and they'll all be hung like fucking mules. I need to make sure you're comfortable around that." Jane thought a moment. "Jesus motherfucking Christ, that fucking mini and those fucking boners...goddamn, it's a match made in heaven, but you look pure - no, you look wholesome; that's what bugging me."

Kerstin smiled. "I think it'll be a good career move for me. I got a lot of followers, but I need more, you know what I mean?"

"You mean by appearing in our film you'll appeal to a whole new bunch of pathetic sickos?"

"I wouldn't say it like that, but yeah. I checked you guys out, and you have a good reputation. It might be a little racy for me, but not too racy, I hope."

"So you won't fuck and you won't suck." Herman frowned. "Is that what your saying?"

"That's what I'm saying, little man, and I still don't know why you're naked. I'll do a little dick rubbing. Not too much, but some. I never understood the fascination with penises."

Jane cleared her throat and waited for Herman to say something, but he remained silent.

"Look, I'll be honest, Jane said. "I thought you had a nice ass on Instagram, and you look very pretty and chic, but like I said, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this. But we're looking for variety, and we don't have anyone like you, so if you like showing off and teasing...I mean, what the hell, the pervs who follow you on Instagram are probably naked, and they're probably beating their meat, so the only difference is that you'll be able to watch the pervs. If you're cool with that then the job is yours."

Kerstin smiled. "Thank you."

"Take it from me; once you walk into a room wearing a mini, and a bunch of naked men are staring at you, and you can sense their eyes on your crotch as you sit down and cross your legs, and then you see the effect you had on their boners...it's almost better than sex."

"It is sex," Herman interjected.

Kerstin smiled. "It's not like I never did men before. It's just that now I don't."

"Here's what we'll do," said Jane. I'm putting you on commission. You'll get five hundred dollars a day just for showing up. I'm thinking three days work. You touch a cock you'll get another fifty. You fondle or jerk it, and you'll get an extra hundred, but if you get carried away, and go down on it, you'll get a thousand." Jane thought a moment. "Holy fuck, a shot of you with a cock in your mouth..."

Kerstin smiled. "Pay as you go, huh?"

"I think she'll back out," Herman said, after she departed.

"What did you think about the girlfriend?"

"I think we hired the wrong skank,"

"Kerstin's not a skank, but I bet if we hired her girlfriend, she might be more willing to put out. I bet she lets her hair down when she balls that dyke."

"She looked fatter in person than she did on Instagram." Herman wavered. "There's something about her; I think I've seen her before...I don't know. I'm sure I've seen her before."

"She's on Instagram," Jane said. "You saw her there."

"Not Instagram; I'm talking hardcore porn." He began to scroll through his numerous files. "I found it," he said, a minute or two later, and he played a video that was about seven minutes in length. A young blonde was getting fucked doggy-style.

Jane walked around to see what Herman was looking at. "I don't think that's her," she said.

"Oh yeah? Take a look at those earrings. They're the same ones she wore today."

"Oh my God, you're fucking right, that is her...well, it might be her. I need to see a face shot." The camerawork was sketchy and the lighting was poor. It was an amateur video of low quality, but even though there was only a side view of the blonde, there was a strong resemblance, and the earrings settled the matter, as far as they were concerned.

"Our little Miss Innocent ain't so innocent after all." Jane cackled. "This is wonderful. You know what, even if she doesn't suck dick, I might put her in harms way and have her get splashed by some wayward cum. She'll pretend to freak, her legs will part, and you'll get an upskirt. Everybody wins."

"Except Kerstin," Herman said, not looking up, riveted to his keypad and monitor. "Hey, I struck gold! Look at this," he exulted. Herman had found a video of Kerstin and her blonde girlfriend. They were kissing and fondling each other through their dresses. Then Kerstin sat down and the girlfriend shook her ass in Kerstin's face. They both thought it was a riot, and Kerstin then lifted her friend's dress up, slapped her butt-cheeks, and even and buried her face in them.

"She's twerking," Herman said. "I gotta masturbate, sorry."

"Contact her," Jane said, about three minutes later, after he had cleaned up all the spilled seed, "offer a job to the skank girlfriend. But lower the price. She only gets an extra two hundred for a suck. That's all she's worth. But if they do a lezzie scene, they each get an extra thousand."

****

William picked Arlene up off of the couch and held her in his arms. "Come on, girlfriend, we're doing it on the bed. Arlene wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed against his muscles; his body was ripped.

"So what do you say, Big Rod? Five hundred dollars for a half-day's work?"

"What do I have to do again?"

"Nothing, just sit in a sauna. You'll either beat-off or get a hand-job."

"That's it?"

"That's it, and you'll be working with Billy boy." Jane was happy. The casting was starting to fall into place.

Arlene began to pant as William's tongue massaged her cunt lips. She was lying back on the bed with her legs spread. Her body tensed, and then relaxed, as William brought all of his experience and expertise to the task of pleasuring her orally. Tense and relax, tense and relax; she was falling into a Zen-like state, where everything was for the now, and right now her complete focus was on the smoldering heat emerging from her loins. She felt weak, yet comfortable, and she surrendered herself to the sexual odyssey. The surrender was the important part. She was helpless against the savage lust of the muscular black Adonis with the twelve-inch bone.

She thought about the rape scene in her locker room dream, and imagined this to be part of it. All that was missing were two large penises dangling over her face. William made ten minutes feel like an eternity; he probed her vagina, inserted his tongue deep inside, and massaged her cunt lips with his fingers. Arlene was making high-pitched, squealing noises, and she parted her legs as wide as she could, stretching her muscles, attempting to heighten the stimulation.

William massaged her cunt with his fingers. She was wet, very wet, and ready for penetration. She was purring, making quiet, contented sounds. "Are you ready for me," he asked?

"Let me suck it," she said. William had a very attractive cock, and Arlene felt an overwhelming desire to put it in her mouth. She placed one hand under his balls, which she liked to do, and with her other hand she guided his large cock into her waiting mouth. She used a combination of mouth, teeth and tongue, as well as hand, to try and get William's big cock to explode. She stroked him hard too, desperate to satisfy him. Surely a muscular black Adonis could cum in her mouth and still have enough left over for a lengthy, satisfying fuck?

"That's enough," William said, softly. "It's time." Bummer, she thought. Right now a cum-blast on her face sounded very good. But that was before William's cock introduced itself to her vagina.

Arlene screamed, but more in pleasure than in pain, as the trophy penis penetrated, making its way to her holiest of holies. Soon they were grunting in unison, her more so than him. From the living room Jane and Rodney could hear their passion, and they walked towards the open bedroom door to see what the hullabaloo was about.

Herman felt a firm grip on his shoulder. "What the fuck you doing here? Beat it," Jane said. But Herman didn't; instead he got on his knees and started to fellate Rodney. "I'll deal with you later," she warned.

Arlene was feverish; she felt like she was losing her mind. It had gone numb, and she was running on pure instinct. They had switched positions, and she rode him like a cowgirl. It felt like she was being ripped in half by his massive spear, yet it still wasn't enough.

"Fuck me," she implored. "Fuck me, harder!" Her cunt ached, but in a good way, and her body tingled and radiated. Waves of passions flowed and receded in a steady rhythm. Each time she came down hard on his shaft she grunted, and her grunts were increasing in volume. She leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders.

The slapping noise caused by her bouncing up and down on William's cock resonated through the room, unable to be drowned out by her screams of passion, then, just for a change, she slowed things down, riding his flagpole in a more sensual way, letting it massage every crevice her vagina had available, every hidden nook. Her high-pitched yelping had long since become a constant soundtrack to the fucking action. Even when she was grunting and groaning and screaming she was still emitting a high-pitched yelp.

William brought her closer to him and whispered in her ear. "Turn over. Doggy-style time. Lets get on the floor." Using his signature move, William stood upright and lowered himself just enough to insert his sword into Arlene, who was on all fours. She rested her head on her arms, which were on the floor, giving him easy access to her backside, and from this angle he entered her via a downward trajectory. There is a special spot, scientifically proven, that is like a female nirvana. Unfortunately, it is difficult for a cock to reach. But by changing the angle of insertion, and having twelve inches of raw material to work with, he was able to get to the secret spot, the special location, a guaranteed orgasm-inducer, and now Arlene was about to discover the power of King William.

She was completely drenched in sweat. Her mind was vacant, having long since submitted to his penis. She continued to moan and pant and cry in ecstasy, except now William was groaning as well. He pounded her as hard as he could; he held nothing back in reserve. Arlene felt the cock go deep inside; so deep the penetration she half-thought it would go through her and exit out the other side, through her mouth. Her inner core shook and vibrated, and she began to scream loudly and utter words that only she could decipher. She was making so much noise that it became a sideshow. Her body was convulsing in short spasms, and it sounded like she was crying.

"She is having one motherfucking, good time," Jane observed.

So am I," Rodney answered, for Herman was still sucking his cock.

Arlene's eyes were closed and her mouth was ajar. Her grunts were softer now, less delirious. She stopped shaking. William could feel her body going limp, which was a good sign; it meant that she had orgasmed. His cock was now slipping and sliding too much, having been over-lubricated by her love juices.

He paused. "Want me to jerk it," he asked? Not waiting for an answer, he pulled his cock out of her cunt. He rolled her on to her back and knelt in front of her.

Arlene looked up and saw a black anaconda so large that it blocked out everything else. In a flash she was back in the locker room. "In my face," she moaned; "oh God, please, in my face," and then, a little more assertively, "shoot that black cum all over me." William straddled her and worked his way up towards her head, but he stopped along the way to pay his respects to her small breasts, taking time to rub them with his huge erection, which was glistening with her secretions. His tiny cock head was quite visible now; his penis was so stiff and so industrious that sheer force must have propelled it out. His cock extremely wide too - holy crap, was it wide! Arlene couldn't imagine how it had fit inside her.

One of the more famous penises in porn finally nestled up against Arlene's face, placing it close enough so she could shower it with little kisses and flick it with her tongue as he pulled on it, which he did with increasing exertion. "Oh yeah. It's getting there, little baby doll. Oh yeah, get ready. Ah, ah..."

"I love it, I love it," Arlene could be heard saying, as her face got flooded by William's juicy cream. He was never known as a huge cummer, but a lengthy, time-consuming fuck had filled his semen sac, or whatever, and a fair amount of jizz poured out. A lot of it landed inside her open, waiting mouth. When William missed his mark it was her nose, and the small area right underneath it, that got to wear the white crown; then her chin, and when the velocity waned the decreasing fluid dropped down on to her small breasts, which were plenty big when it came to being a sperm repository.

Arlene lapped up and swallowed as much of the cum as she could. When he was done ejaculating he rubbed his cock over her face, smearing the semen around. Arlene was still breathing heavy, not yet having recovered from the fucking, but she wanted to suck his cock real bad, to heighten her servitude, so she did, feeling it in her mouth and tasting his seed, blended with the odor of the cunt juice that still clung to his shrinking and softening trophy. The act of servitude, receiving his cum face-first, was an important part of her submission. It completed the cycle.

Ravaged by a big black penis, and a twelve-incher at that, the big black dong did what it wanted to her, treating Arlene as if she were a rag-doll, unloading without mercy, using her face as a sperm bank. The only fantasy that remained was to be raped by a roomful of big black ones. They'd have their way with her, doing anything they wanted, and she'd be powerless to prevent it. She wanted five men to do it to her. In her fantasy there had been three, but she upped the ante. Thinking about it got her aroused again, and her hand went down to her pussy while William went into the bathroom to clean up.

Eventually she was left lying on the bed alone, lost in her own thoughts, wearing a smile of contentment. For the first time in a long while, she felt like a woman. William and Rodney left, and Jane came in and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Close the door on your way out, bugger-boy," she said, and Herman left the bedroom.

The ladies hugged, and Arlene was whimpering like a little girl in Jane's arms.

"How was it?"

"This has been the best weekend of my life." Tears welled up and she began to cry. "I can never repay you," she sniveled. "I love you."

"Relax, girl. This is nothing. You're a beautiful, sexy woman, and I love you too. I'll always be there for you." They kissed and hugged some more.

Still sniveling, Arlene looked at the clock. "Shit. I have to work tomorrow." The spell was broken. "I'll take a bath and then I guess I'll go home."

12