Jane's New BFF Ch. 07

Story Info
Joey Mbombo jerks; Herman and Dan get reamed.
5.4k words
4.4
8.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone proceeded to the locker room when all of a sudden Connie froze. Her mouth was open, but it wasn't moving. Joey Mbombo was lying on a massage table. He had an erection, which meant that two feet of male sex organ was staring at her. Kerstin smiled when she saw it, while Donna whistled and said, "holy mother of Jesus!" William simply laughed, his masculinity unthreatened, while Rodney seemed more interested in finding a towel to remove the dried semen that had caked on his cock.

Arlene was stroking Joey's dick very delicately, treading a fine line between foreplay and the main event. Ten minutes he had, said Jane. She wanted an orgasm within ten minutes. It took Joey almost ten minutes to get a full boner, let alone ejaculate, so Arlene was doing what she could to facilitate the process. This being the second time she laid eyes on the Mandingo, she was less frantic, but Connie couldn't hide her astonishment; she couldn't even conceive of a penis that large. Even players like Donna and Kerstin were stunned.

"I guess I better go pump some more iron," William joked. "No really, I've known guys who lifted weights with their dicks to bulk them up." Donna stared at his. "Not me," he said somewhat defensively. "I was blessed with this one."

Donna so wanted to kick him in the balls right now, but she could wait until they got home. Connie had gotten over her initial shock and had joined the others near the massage table, although she still kept her distance, until Herman showed up and tried to snuggle against her. She wanted no part of him, so she wedged her way between William and Donna and saw close-up a big black cock that really was, to paraphrase what Arlene had said earlier, 'bigger than your worst fucking nightmare'. Did it not dawn on her also that she was standing next to William? Of course it did, and her eyes darted frequently to his now-soft member, which looked far sexier to her than when it was erect. Eight inches soft was still big enough to stir her deepest fantasies.

Joey's penis rose majestically into the air for a good foot or so, and then it curved inward, towards his face. It really did look like a sickle. The curve was probably its most dramatic feature, and it gave people a focal point for gawking purposes. It was way too large for Connie's taste; she preferred William's size, but it was still something to look at with interest.

"This is Joey, everyone," said Jane. "Look, I know; it's okay to freak...God knows I did, but he's descended from a tribe in Africa that's known for large cocks. And he's really a sweet guy."

"Holy mother of Jesus," Donna repeated, and everyone giggled. Looking at William, she said, "I like muscles more than dicks, so we're still cool." To Connie, she said, "Bertha, am I going to have to hose you down?" Bertha was the nickname Donna had just given her on the spot, but Connie didn't know that, so she blithely ignored her. She stood aloof and indifferent, yet quivering inside, because she was so close to William. She hadn't paid him much attention when they first met earlier in the day, but Connie wasn't paying anyone much attention, seeing that she was nervous and uncertain about what she had agreed to take part in. Bur she saw the way he fucked Kerstin: gentle and caring, but also hard and unforgiving. He seemed like a nice guy too: courteous, professional, with a jovial personality to boot. And those muscles...well, let's not even go there; she blew her chance, if she ever had one.

Herman loved the fact that Kerstin was still naked. Rebuffed by Connie, he adroitly slithered in her direction, ever wary of the protective pit bull that wouldn't hesitate to pounce if he made his move too obvious. Donna scared him, and she had put her thong back on, which gave her a look of authority. He hoped she kept her promise to ream him. Maybe he'd get lucky and she'd allow him to lick her honey pie's pussy.

Connie and Arlene were still fully clothed. Jane was beginning to wish that this chance encounter in the locker room had been part of the script. "I think he's ready," Arlene said, gently removing her hands after helping the Anaconda ease into a resting position. She went up to Jane. "So I'm doing a hand-job, right?"

"What do you think about doing a striptease and dancing for him while he jerks? A real sexy one - a slutty one; you know, make those Japs beat-off. It'll give the talk shows something to talk about when we're over there. Besides, I know you like turning him on."

Arlene blushed. "Can I do some fondling too? Joey's dick needs love and attention, don't you think?"

"Leeney, you can do what you fucking well please. I trust your instincts."

William, Donna and Kerstin cleaned up and left. Rodney shared an Uber with them, and for all anyone knows he might have gotten an invitation to joint the festivities, although he didn't seem particularly interested. Connie asked if she could stay and watch. "This I got to see," she said to Jane.

"Of course you can stay. I like you. You're a good person, I can tell. You just got some issues you gotta work out. I understand."

"Thanks."

"Hey listen, Leeney and I were thinking about going out for a few cocktails. If you wanna join us..."

"Sure."

"That's great, but I gotta tell you, we have a hidden agenda. I want to do something for your wedding, like an unofficial bachelorette party. No cameras or anything, just some girl craziness, so tonight will be a way of getting to know you better."

Connie smiled. "I've been known to have a few drinks."

Jane smiled back at her. By the end of the evening she'd know all of Connie's peccadillos and quirks, as well as her innermost sexual desires and fantasies.

Joey got off of the massage table but the sickle remained, but now it was sticking outward about twelve inches before curving up.

"Twenty-four inches, baby." Jane winked at Connie. "I measured it myself."

Connie cleared her throat and smiled. She couldn't think of anything to say.

Jane saw the perv factor in Herman's eyes, so she banished him from the communal shower area, where he once again ran into the Japanese Presenter. He offered to masturbate in front of her, but she politely declined. His thoughts returned to Connie and her thunder thighs, which really turned him on. He couldn't stop thinking about them. How he wanted to rub his cock against those luscious, fatty thighs. That little blue skirt, and the pink one last week...That was it; he had to whack. He went to the sauna, which was now empty, and imagined Connie sitting on the bench, inadvertently flashing her panties at him. He aimed right for where she would have been sitting, but by the time he shot his seed he was so convulsed in pleasure that he took his eye off of the semen-in-flight, and only afterwards did he see that he had sprayed the bench. It would have been a lot better had Connie actually been sitting there, but you take what you can get.

Joey Mbombo used both hands to jerk, one stroking from the base of his tree-trunk and the other about an inch down from the cock-head, and he was pulling back and forth in long, slow movements. It was hard for Arlene to dance suggestively in her pink retro dress, as the bulky sleeves kept getting in the way, which was reason enough to remove it. She then turned her back to him so that when she removed her panties he'd get a good look at her taut buttocks. Jane said she could do what she wanted, and she felt like getting naked, especially since she was already damp from shower spray. Arlene liked being thin, and she thought her tight, lean butt was her best feature, so she wanted to show it to Joey. No booty for this girl. No titties either, but fashion, makeup and attitude made her a hottie, and any man would be happy to beat-off in her presence which, when it comes right down to it, is the highest compliment a man can pay a woman.

Arlene writhed, she teased, she tormented, getting very close to the masturbating Joey; so close she almost made contact with the Mandingo-dick, backing off as he increased the pressure of his stroking. She bent down and spread her legs, having no shame in showing him her private parts, and she had her butt-cheeks thrust upward to tantalize him while he pleasured himself. Hungry to take it further, Arlene got down on the shower room floor and inserted her fingers into her cunt, and masturbated in conjunction with him.

Joey let out a loud gasp and his feet shifted. He was getting nearer. Arlene got up and made a move for the elephant trunk, putting her hands on either side of curve - the approximate midpoint - so now there were four hands on the massive appendage. His grunts got louder and they increased in frequency. Arlene took her top hand and put it right under his cock-head, with half of her hand overlapping his. Then she quickly displaced his hand and grabbed the upper half of his penis with both of her hands and jerked it as mightily as she could.

"Come on, Joey baby," she cooed. "Cum. Spritzen."

"Close," he mumbled. "Close," he repeated, a little more anxiously.

"Spritzen, spritzen!" Arlene knew one word of German, but it was an appropriate one. She jerked hard, and she could feel the surge of the juice as it worked its way up towards the launch pad.

Joey's body had tensed and he arched his upper body. "Step back," he cried, and he grabbed his pulsating penis with both hands. "Oh...oh...ah..."

It was a good thing Connie was standing next to a wall, because she would have otherwise fainted, she said, so overwhelming she found it. Even the camera crew was overwhelmed, and some of their footage couldn't be used due to poor quality, but that wouldn't stop Jane from creating an outtake and sending it to Connie as a wedding present.

Arlene had taken a step to the side, and thus avoided a drenching, but she was still close enough to be on the receiving end of some Mandingo cream, especially on her legs, and the look on her face when Joey ignited liftoff was priceless. They were able to capture an image of Arlene's facial expression right as a mammoth stream of thick white fluid exploded out about ten feet into the air, and that would be used to advertise the video on the website. It was a look of bliss, of sublime pleasure, not a big smile but rather a smirk, a knowing smirk - the smirk of a woman who had just gotten her Mandingo fix.

It wasn't just the distance of the shooting, or the velocity, although both were considerable, but rather the sheer volume, which was staggering. It didn't seem to end. Herman later timed it at thirty-seven seconds, which is an eternity for an ejaculation, and that's not even including the dribbles and dollops that kept oozing out long afterwards. Because of the way his pee-hole was positioned, much of the sperm, for at least the first half of the cycle, had shot straight up into the air and some flew right over his head, while a lot of it also spewed around the immediate vicinity.

When it was finally over, when Joey was finally drained, Arlene placed both hands under his shaft to keep it aloft, and then released it. With a thundering thud, the softening, but still enormous penis, dropped dramatically, stopping just short of his kneecaps.

Connie viewed Joey like she would a circus act. She enjoyed the show, but it wasn't for her. William's cock was the one that roused her primal desire. It was thick and long, and dark and meaty and fleshy, all at the same time! What's not to like?

Arlene and Joey cleaned up together as the crew packed up and left the communal shower.

"I appreciate your offer to fuck me," he said, "but I think you're too small. I don't want to do lasting damage to you because I like you."

"Joey, I'm touched. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. But what will you do?"

"I've sent for an African bride, who I will marry and have babies."

"But don't you want to practice first?"

"What good would it do," he said? "I cannot penetrate you."

"Well, what about if you rubbed it down here?" Arlene grabbed his cock-head and massaged it against her cunt lips. You could probably stick the tip inside. What do you think?"

Joey was a happy man. "I'll see you on Saturday," he said. He placed his hands on his hips. His penis was at the right consistency. "Watch this," he said, and he spread his arms and rotated his hips and pelvic area. His dangling cock began to sway from side to side, gathering momentum, and as it gained speed it began to rotate and whirl around like the blades of a helicopter. Arlene got warm and fuzzy inside, not just because she saw the helicopter, but also because Joey gave her a private showing. It made her feel special.

It had been a long day, and Jane graciously answered any and all questions that the Japanese presenter could think of. She was pleased with filming, and she was in a good mood and ready to celebrate. Did anyone other than her find it odd that in a CFNM themed video, five of the six women had stripped naked?

"You're going out in that," Jane asked, incredulously? Connie thought she had committed some sort of faux pas until she realized that Jane was kidding, but she cut quite a striking figure in her turquoise mini and Jane was simply letting her know. Arlene's pink retro dress wasn't too shabby either, but she complained that her panties had gotten wet in the shower. "I've got some mace in my purse in case we need it," said Jane, "and judging from the way you two whores look, we may."

Connie couldn't stop tugging at her hemline. Now that filming was over she felt conscious in such a revealing skirt. "It spells slut," doesn't it?"

"It spells 'I wanna get fucked' in big letters," Jane answered, "but so what? We'll go somewhere classy, where we don't have to worry about getting raped...wait, you know what, why don't we just go to my pad and hang out? You won't have to feel self-conscious about your skirt, and Leeney can dry off her underpants. Besides, I don't need any strangers hitting on me. I got plenty of booze, and I got weed. You smoke?"

Connie laughed. "Does a bear shit in the woods?"

There was still the matter of Herman to contend with, so Jane reached into her purse and counted her money. "Two hundred and eight-seven dollars," she said, handing it to him. "It's all I got. Take it and get lost, and don't come home until midnight. Leeney and I will ride with Connie."

Herman was bummed, but not all hope was lost. There was always a chance that they'd still be there at midnight, horny and ready to pounce on the first man they saw, which presumably would be him.

By the time the evening had ended, Connie had sworn allegiance to Jane in a drunken haze, and agreed to go to Tokyo with the rest of the Donkey publicity machine to hype the video once it was completed and ready for distribution. She worked as an editor, and she could do her job from a laptop computer, which freed her for travel. She needed a break from her normal routine.

"We'll have a lot of fun," Jane had said. "First class all the way, and you guys," referring to Arlene and Connie, "might get an offer to work on a film, and they pay unbelievably good money."

Connie was sober enough to say she'd never do porn.

"It wouldn't be any different than what you did today, you know, just looking. The Japs are really into CFNM, and they're into tall blondes in short skirts. "Leeney ain't tall, but she makes up for it with those slut suits she wears. You'll be a package deal; I can get it done. My husband's a big shot." That got Jane thinking. She hadn't been fucked in two weeks. She really missed Hideki. She loved him more now then when she first married him. She enjoyed the lifestyle, the power, the perks, but most of all, she enjoyed pleasing her husband sexually. A long-distance marriage had its appeal, but there comes a time when a girl needs a dick inside her cunt, and for Jane that usually meant Dan, although not recently, she mused.

Arlene smiled. "I can take two weeks vacation and go to Japan."

"Wait, I thought you quit that job?"

Arlene took a deep breath. "Jane, I can't work for you. You don't need a personal assistant. I love you, and I love hanging with you, but I'm too grounded. I mean, the money's nice, but anything you need me to do I'll do it in my spare time, for free. You don't have to pay me. You mean more to me as a friend. Besides," and here she smiled, "I have my boss eating out of my hand. I watch him masturbate and I get special privileges, like taking two weeks off and going to Japan. First time in my life I've had power, and you know what, it feels good."

Jane began to tear up. "I love you Leeney," and the two girls hugged. Jane turned to Connie. "An editor, huh? If Arlene writes a film script, will you look it over and edit it? You got a sick mind, right?"

Connie smiled. "You guys are building me up into something I'm not."

"Well, I saw the way you were looking at Billy. You mean to say you wouldn't want to take him home and rape him?"

"Was it that obvious?" Connie giggled. "I'm not saying I don't have erotic thoughts...you know," she said, after a pause, and smiling devilishly, "I wouldn't mind having him as my very own private dancer."

"And suck on his dick, I bet."

Connie kept smiling. "Why stop there," she said." That drew some hoots and hollers. Knowing they had another day of filming tomorrow, they ended the festivities at ten-thirty, and Herman came home to a darkened condominium.

****

The next day was the underwear scene that they had been talking about during the auditions. Herman bristled when he discovered that Jane had a back-up cock clamp. He thought he was finally rid of the contraption. He'd be working with six ladies in their underwear, and the last thing his penis needed was a restricting device.

The premise was that the girls were getting dressed to attend the male stripper party, with Herman playing his role of valet to the hilt, choosing outfits for the girls to wear, helping them squeeze into them - as much as the ladies would allow, anyway. Jane had intimated to the girls that they'd have a chance to torment Herman a little, so his orgasm would come with a price. He would be hornier than normal, being so close to half-dressed women, and the clamp would torment him. But it not only played to his followers in Japan, it also made the ladies feel more comfortable, especially Connie, who was already unnerved by his perviness.

Donkey had provided terrycloth robes for the ladies to wear as they waited for Herman to arrive, and he brought with him a long-wheeled garment rack that contained everyone's clothes. It turned out that they were down to five women, for Ellie had texted Herman saying that she had to return home to visit 'me sick mum', although quite conveniently it happened right after she earned a good paycheck for doing a hardcore scene. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened in the porn industry, so it didn't bother Jane; besides she still had five sexy, blonde beasts to work with.

Vicky had no qualms about petting Herman's ass while he retrieved her garment, and even though he had masturbated three times before the clamp went on, he had to avoid looking at her. Why couldn't she have worn underwear? Her fucking tits were unbelievable, the best among the bunch. She had chosen a short denim skirt and a white tube top. Not his optimal choice, but Vicky was a woman who looked better naked than dressed anyway, and besides, he had already fucked her, so he lost little sleep over her wardrobe selection. He handed her purse to her, and she reached inside for her white thong, which she handed to Herman. "Put it on me, please."

Herman would ordinarily have made a meal out if it, caressing her thighs and perhaps fingering her vulva, if he thought he could get away with it, but he quickly got the thong over her legs and backed off once it was in place. Vicky admired herself in the mirror, thanked him, and kissed him on the cheek, which was the last thing Herman needed right now.

12