Jane's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hedhunter
hedhunter
12 Followers

"More than satisfactory, Ms. Gascon," he reported. "They're natural and have a great feel to them. Her nipples respond quickly, and she appears to be fairly sensitive to their touch. Over all, they're very nice tits."

"Wonderful, Mr. Carhill. Now, Jane, please lay down on the conference table for us. Just lay your back on the table and grab your knees to raise your legs up."

Jane choked back her tears and shame, having hoped that the "examination" would be over by now. "These bastards! I've no dignity left at all now!"

She couldn't acquiesce any longer without a protest. "This is nothing but extortion and rape! I'll report you to the police...you can't do this!"

After what seemed an interminable silence, Ms. Gascon broke the hush. "Honey, I know that you're upset, embarrassed, even humiliated. You never expected this. All I can tell you is that this is a way better option than prison. Do you really want to choose a prison cavity search instead of this?"

"Take a few moments to consider your future, Jane," Mr. Carhill intoned. "Your refusal to us is an automatic agreement to a prison sentence, and I assure you that their treatment of you will be far worse."

"It's true, sweetie," Ms. Gascon whispered in a quiet and gentle voice. "We can give you an entirely new life. You'll be treated as a precious, beautiful and desired woman. Not someone to be raped by a prison guard or the lead dyke inmate."

Jane stood absolutely still for at least half a minute, weighing her options (such as they were). Finally, in resignation, she breathed deeply, turned to lay down on the table, grabbed her knees, and pulled her legs up. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life, knowing how exposed she was. Her pussy, her butthole, everything was open to their view. "Just pretend it's a medical exam," she told herself.

"Thank you, Jane. That's perfect," Mr. Carhill told her. "Sylvia, could you please get Jane wet for me?"

Jane found herself trying to figure out which was worse; the fact that she was going to get fucked on this table by an old fart with two ladies watching, or that the old fart had just asked his receptionist to go down on her! Jane had never had another woman touch her—how had her world turned upside down so fast?

Sylvia wasted no time, and Jane soon felt her first female tongue slowly licking her labia from bottom to top. It wasn't long before Jane's pussy lips were spread apart and Sylvia's tongue was making soft circles around her clitoris. "Damn! This is really weird, but this girl knows what she's doing," she realized.

Jane found herself suppressing a moan within a minute of Sylvia's attention, trying to keep her audience from knowing how much she was enjoying this attention. Yet, despite herself, she felt her pussy growing wetter by the second. "My god," she thought, "I'm going to come! How can I hide it from them?"

Mr. Carhill's voice interrupted her pleasure. "Thank you, Sylvia, but that should be quite enough."

"Oh, great," she bemoaned to herself. "Now I'm going to get fucked by the old pervert. Why couldn't he have just let Sylvia finish her job?"

"HER job? Soon, it's going to be YOUR job," chided her inner voice.

Jane's eyes opened wide at the thought that she might have to service other women! It had never occurred to her, she had assumed that she'd only be serving men. Yet, here was Sylvia, being ordered to give pleasure to anybody, regardless of their gender or status.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the sensation of Mr. Carhill's cock violating her vagina. He was surprisingly considerate, entering slowly at first, then gradually increasing his speed until he was finally ramming his cock into her rapidly, grunting with every thrust.

Then, suddenly, he stopped and pulled out.

"Ms. Gascon, I'm happy to report that Jane's pussy is nice and tight. Our client should be well pleased."

"Thank you, Mr. Carhill. Let's move on to the final test then, shall we?"

"Of course. Jane, up off of the table and on your knees, please. It's time to test out your mouth."

Jane temporarily froze while she processed what was going to happen next. "Now the old pervert wants a blow job while Sylvia and Ms. Gascon watch," she thought. "To make things worse, he has my pussy juice all over his cock. And he's probably going to cum in my mouth! Oooh, what if I have to swallow it? Ick!"

"Jane, Mr. Carhill just gave you an order. The sooner you comply, the sooner your 'interview' will be over," Ms. Gascon said in a sterner voice than Jane had heard before.

"I guess they're done playing good cop, bad cop. Now they're both bad cops," she realized.

Knowing she had no choice, Jane slowly crawled off of the tabletop and presented herself on her knees to Mr. Carhill. It's just a blow job. You can do this, girl! Just do it and get it over with.

She stoically grabbed his dick and opened up wide to take it in her mouth, only to have him grab her hand roughly. "What the hell are you doing, Jane? You're going to have to learn how to listen and follow directions better than this to pass your little test. Did I tell you I wanted a hand job?"

Jane, flustered, tried to explain what she was doing. "No, no sir, I was...I was going to suck you, but I usually use my hands when I do that."

"Jane, you little idiot! Can your hands suck?"

"What? Uh, no. No, of course hands can't suck, but doesn't every girl use her hands along with her mouth?"

Mr. Carhill smirked at Ms. Gascon. "Well, what do you think, ma'am? Should we just toss this one out on the street and find a more compliant and knowledgeable candidate?"

"Oh, Mr. Carhill, let's not be so hasty. Let Jane show us what she can do before we jump to conclusions. Now, dear, we need you to demonstrate your ORAL talents. No hands allowed. Please start again."

Jane stared at his dick, suddenly feeling very unconfident in her oral skills. It was just an average size penis, but she had never been so nervous about a blow job in her life. She slowly took it in her mouth, trying not to grimace at the smell and taste of her own juices. She went as far as she could go without gagging, staring up at his face to see if he was approving of her technique. She stayed there as long as she could, then went back up again to the tip, using her tongue as much as possible to stimulate him.

She saw a look of disgust come over Mr. Carhill. "Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell was that?"

"Well, uh, you, you said to just use my mouth. What did I do wrong?"

"Oh, shit. You really are a stupid bitch. Get out of the way! Sylvia, come show Jane what is expected of her."

Sylvia strode past her with an unnerving mix of confidence and arrogance. She promptly got down on her knees, clasped her hands behind his hamstrings, and slowly took him completely in her mouth in one smooth motion. His pubic hair was covering her nose, his balls were rubbing her chin, and her beautiful eyes were staring into his the entire time. She remained there for a full 30 seconds, slowly bobbing her head back and forth and occasionally sticking her tongue out underneath to lick his balls.

"Well, fuck, now she's just showing off," Jane told herself. "How am I supposed to follow this act?"

Jane had never felt so inferior in her entire life. Sylvia finally came up for air, smacking a kiss on his penis tip for good measure and winking at Jane as she got up.

"Bitch," Jame said to herself. "I'll show you!"

Jane returned to her position, bracing herself for what was to come. She took a deep breath, looked up into his eyes, and forced his dick down her throat until there was nothing left to swallow.

She had to come up for air in just a few seconds, but she immediately returned to a "balls deep" position, barely suppressing her gag reflex.

Surprisingly, Mr. Carhill grabbed her hair and pulled himself out of her mouth. "Ms. Gascon, what do you think? She certainly is trying hard, but she's got a lot to learn before she's going to be adequate."

"Quite right, Mr. Carhill, but I like her determination. I believe she is trainable. Please, feel free to take the rest of your compensation."

A gleam shown in Mr. Carhill's eye as he looked down on Jane. "Open up, bitch. Let's dance!"

As soon as Jane opened her mouth she felt him grab a handful of hair and force his cock down her throat. She tried to push away, but soon realized that he was too strong. He repeatedly shoved her head back and forth without letting her breath. She began to wonder which would happen first; would she puke all over his cock or pass out from lack of oxygen? Just in time, she felt the unmistakable taste of precum in her mouth. She began sucking as hard as she could while he shoved her head down all the way and held it there. Soon, she felt his seed pulsing down her throat while he groaned above her.

"Wow, you can't really taste how bad it is when it goes right down your throat," Jane discovered. "Who knew?"

He eventually let go of her head and freed her mouth, letting her catch her breath. Jane choked and coughed as little as she possibly could, trying to look professional but not feeling very confident that she was being very convincing.

Ms. Gascon waited a moment for the attorney to recover, then brought him back to the task at hand. "Mr. Carhill, I believe you have the necessary documents ready?"

"Uh...oh, yes of course, Ms. Gascon. Sylvia, please get Jane's file."

Sylvia returned quickly with the file and Mr. Cargill pulled out a lengthy document. "Jane, everything is spelled out here just as we had discussed. You will be obligated to us for a period of 7 years after you pass your training program. Afterwards, you will be set up with a new identity in a location of your choice with a substantial bank account as a reward for your good service."

Sylvia handed her a pen as Mr. Cargill explained what he needed. "Just give us your initials here, here, and here, then your signature at the bottom of the last page."

All she could think of was getting away from this pervert/rapist/old fart as fast as possible. She initialed and signed as directed, then handed the pen to him.

"Welcome to the club, darling," she heard Ms. Gascon say.

Jane vaguely sensed Sylvia moving behind her, then felt a sharp sensation in her butt. "Ouch, you bitch!" was all she remembered saying before she crumbled to the floor.

hedhunter
hedhunter
12 Followers
12