Jane's Play Thing Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane's hunger's escalate.
6.4k words
4.34
16.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swooned beneath Jane no longer caring. When I came to my wrists were still bound uncomfortably over my head. Though the cock ring and vibrators were gone I was highly aware of the fullness in my ass. Jane was snuggled up against me deep asleep. Laying there I replayed the events of the evening through my minds eye in disbelief though wondering how it was that my poor raw cock was again starting to engorge.

I must have drifted back to sleep as my next conscious moment was coming too with Jane blowing in my ear. It took a few seconds for me to register my surroundings and condition. Though my hands were no longer tied over my head I failed when I attempted to raise them. My shoulders ached and my hands felt dead.

A naked Jane was straddling my thighs. She smiled down at me indulgently mouthing good morning. I took a long deep breath admiring how radiant she looked in the morning light streaming through her bedroom window. I could feel that Jane was playing with my cock and half wished that she would stop as my body started to tingle with arousal. I was about to tell her when she pressed a sticky finger over my lips purring, "Shhhhhush. No complaining this morning sweetie."

Smiling weakly back at her I raised my head to try to see what she was doing with her hands. Jane held my cock and balls in one hand stroking my rigid member with her other thumb while I took deep breathes trying to control my now trembling body. She spread the copious amounts of pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock over the entire length of my ultra sensitive member. My cock pulsed painfully needing to cum. Jane's grip tightened denying me release. Chewing on my lip I tried to comply with her, "No complaining," ultimatum. My dead arms kept me from reaching out and forcefully making her stop.

Jane gently stroked my red raw erection watching my reactions intently, she was enjoying making me squirm. I winced with the pain writhing beneath her as her touch firmed. Giggling Jane inquired merrily, "Does baby want me to stop?"

Not trusting my voice I nodded my head vigorously while Jane began to not so gently squeeze my poor cock. "Would my little boy like me to try something different?" Jane asked in a mocking little girl voice.

Again I nodded hoping that it would get her to leave my burning cock alone. "Hmmm," Jane purred feigning deep thought before announcing, "I suppose there are options." I groaned as Jane continued to muse over her options while now kneading my cock and balls with her nails.

Releasing me Jane saddled her way up my thighs until I could feel the heat from her loins envelope my poor tortured manhood. She wiggled her butt spreading her pussy lips over my cock and balls. She was extremely wet with excitement and ignored my building moan of arousal mixed with pain as she gently rocked herself back and forth over me.

I felt her body tense then heard her give a slight gasp before suddenly she collapsed over me and whispered breathlessly in my ear, "I have toys!" Jane snickered mischievously when she pulled away and caught the look of concern in my eyes. "Don't worry sweetie," she purred, "you are going to love this."

When I didn't respond immediately she laughed rolling away to the edge of the bed. Casting an impish wink at me Jane reached for the lower draw of her bedside table. Never taking her eyes off me she rummaged about until with a flash of showmanship she produced a large dildo. A large life like dildo. I gawked transfixed as Jane's smile grew while she held the thing with one hand and lightly stroked it with the other. She held it between us laying a lingering seductive kiss over the life like head. Stroking the veiny monster Jane held the tip to my lips. Mesmerized I dutifully kissed it too. Jane giggled jumping back on top of me.

Straddling me again Jane kissed the monster cock wantonly spreading her lips and salivating over the thing with her tongue all the while still watching my reactions. With a flourish of her tongue Jane held the cock out before my lips again. Locking my gaze on hers I tentatively kissed the head of the thing. When her eyes squinted slightly in a show of displeasure I sniffed raising my head from the pillows to engulf the cock head with my lips. Anything Jane had done I did and then some. Jane chuckled throatily gently pulling the fake cock from between my lips and returning it to hers.

It was like we were playing a silent game of dare with each other and neither side wished to be the first to cry enough. As Jane passed her toy back and forth between us our wanton display denigrated perversely. While I emulated Jane's attempt to deep throat the monster she wiggled her way back over my cock and while I gagged Jane started humping me.

Jane's enthusiastic humping was more than my poor tortured cock could stand and as I moaned over the dildo between my lips tears of pain formed in the corner of my eyes. When Jane noticed she immediately stopped. Still holding her toy in my mouth she inquired with mock concern, "Oooh is this hurting you baby?" Thrusting her hips driving her pubis painfully over my cock to accentuate her question.

Rolling my eyes through the flash of pain I moaned a drawn out "Yes!" over the dildo in my mouth. Jane rocked her hips once more to make sure that was the cause of my discomfort before announcing, "I'm so sorry sweetie." Jane slide off my cock beaming impishly then leaning in close to whisper conspiringly in my ear, "We'll just have to find something else to amuse us."

Jane continued to watch me closely while slowly drawing the dildo out of my mouth then just as slowly pressing it back in. She pumped her fake cock in and out of my mouth contemplating her options for further amusement. With a flashing 'I've got it' smile Jane ripped the spit slick dildo from my lips. Sliding further down my legs she dug fingers between my thighs pulling them apart. I couldn't help crying out in distress fearing what her intentions might be until Jane's withering glare silenced me.

Her glare turned into an amused grin as she thrust the dildo between my thighs towards my still plugged anus chortling when I gasped expecting the worst. I struggled to sort out what was so amusing for her until I realised that Jane had simply wedged her dildo between my thighs. Lifting my head I could see about 6 inches of the monster protruding from between my thighs on the other side of my raw red erection. Ignoring me Jane shuffled to kneel over the protruding dildo.

Reaching between her legs she spread her puffy pussy lips and began caressing herself with the head of cock. Jane's knees pressed against my thighs forcing me to squeeze them around her fake cock holding it firmly in place. With a long drawn out moan Jane lowered her body impaling herself bit by bit on the large fat cock. Fascinated I watched it disappear inside her as Jane threw her head back her lips parting with a sigh of pleasure.

Thrusting her breasts out Jane arched her back pressing down forcing more of the dildo inside her. "Ooooooo," Jane moaned her eye lids fluttering, "Ooooo-yeah." Jane stroked her body while rocking her hips over the fake cock ignoring me.

Ignored I watched Jane pleasure herself. One set of her fingers stroked her clit vigorously while her other hand played with her breasts. Jane's torso suffused with a pink flush as the tempo of her rocking motion increased. Suddenly with a loud, "Fuck. Oh fuck yeesss," she braced her hands on my chest to begin pounding herself up and down on the dildo. Her breath came in heaving gasps until with a squeak she froze and I left a tremble ripple through her body. With another muted squeak Jane collapsed onto me laying there like a dead weight.

Her panting breath on my neck eventually eased until purring like a cat she breathed lustily in my ear, "And they say size doesn't matter." Giggling Jane pushed herself upright and with her hands on my shoulders appraised me coolly.

"Hmmmm," she murmured, "we'll have to do that again sometime." Reaching behind her she pulled the glistening fake cock from between my now chaffed thighs. Kissing it lightly Jane whispered, "beautiful," before pondering me with a mischievous glint in her eye. Jane held the cock to her lips letting me squirm as I tried to imagine what she might want to do next and wondering if I'd enjoy it.

Slowly Jane pulled the cock away from her face and used it to trace my lips lightly. Then more earnestly. Taking her hint I kissed the dildo slick with her secretions. "That's it baby," Jane panted, "kiss my lovers cock."

The look in Jane's eye was expectant. Doing as I was told I kissed the head of the fake cock repeatedly. "Oooh-yeah," Jane giggled, "that's a good little chuckie. Lick my lovers cock clean."

Dutifully I licked the veiny cock as Jane presented it to me. Soon the thing was slick with my spit as I kissed and licked away Jane's scent. Jane tittered gleefully as I strained to continue licking as she pulled the cock further and further away. "I see my little slut likes a big hard cock hmmm," Jane mocked me.

Flushing red with embarrassment I settled my head back onto the pillow. With a campy fake pout Jane sighed, "Oh don't be embarrassed sweetie." But she couldn't help giggling again as she continued with, "I think it's fantastic that you enjoy licking a cock that has been inside me."

As I looked up at her hurt she snorted a curt laugh of derision before pressing the tip of the cock to my lips. When I stared at her defiantly Jane smirked and pressed more firmly. Though I intended to not allow her to force me to take her used dildo in my mouth when Jane hissed, "Take it!", without thinking I opened my mouth letting Jane push her fake cock deeply in.

When I gagged Jane leaned in close to whisper harshly, "We could always find somewhere else to stick this." With a meek squeal I tried to swallow the cock only to snort and gag once more.

Pressing the cock firmly into my mouth Jane shook her sadly and sighed, "You obviously need practice Danny boy," and with that let go of the cock. I almost let it slip from my mouth but Jane's look told me it had better not. I clenched my lips around it's girth and moaned despairingly.

"Tell you what," Jane mused, "you suck on that until I get back.", and with that she was up and gone. I groaned my displeasure to her retreating back but she didn't appear to hear or care.

Even after I could move my deadened arms I didn't. I turned my head to the side so I could rest the dildo on the pillow making easier to keep between my lips. Dutifully I lay there waiting for Jane to return. I had heard her having a shower and could hear her now moving about her apartment. Eventually she came back into her bedroom to check on me.

"Oh my," she disclaimed with concern, "I had almost forgotten about you Danny."

Dressed in a robe and slippers she stepped up to the bedside to look down at me. "Still enjoying your new friend I see," she giggled using her finger to tap on the base of the thing as I tried vainly to swallow around it. Jane appeared to enjoy my distress and with a hearty laugh urged me to get up. "Come on sweetie," She cooed, "you can't spend all day in bed."

Helping me stand Jane led towards the hallway while reaching out to pull the fake cock from my mouth, "We'll leave that behind baby," Jane giggled pulling the it free and casually casting it over her shoulder. When I moaned in relief Jane snickered, "Oh don't worry sweetie plenty more where that came from."

Still chuckling to herself Jane took me to her bathroom and sat me down on the toilet. "Pee now if you have to," she remonstrated me. I had forgotten how long it had been since I had relieved myself and without even considering the implications of Jane having me sitting to pee unleashed a torrent of piss. "Very good sweetie" Jane cooed.

Jane stood over me waiting for me to finish. When I started to rise Jane's cold hand on my bare shoulder forced me to remain seated. Confused I looked up to her for direction. Jane held my look with an I can't believe I have to explain this look before shaking her head with exasperation and sighing, "Wipe yourself when you're finished peeing sweetie."

Not used to sitting while urinating nor wiping myself afterwards I clumsily took toilet paper and complied. Jane rolled her eyes in disbelief before grabbing my arm to lift me from the toilet. "Turn around and bend over," she told me all business. Turning and bending over as ordered I reached out just in time to brace myself on the back of the toilet as Jane's hand in the middle of my back pushed me forward. Tapping my ankles with her slippers Jane forced my legs apart on either side of the toilet.

Reaching for a wad of toilet paper Jane grasped the base of the butt plug and unceremoniously pulled it from my ass. Reflexively I groaned as the plug slipped from me while behind me Jane wrinkled her nose in distaste crying out, "Ewww, such a stinky boy sweetie!"

Jane reached around to stick the plug that had been in my ass all night under my nose with a giggled, "See sweetie!!" When I pulled away Jane snickered, "Oooh sweetie don't you like the smell of your boy pussy?"

With a flick of her wrist Jane discarded the offensive plug into the bathtub stating matter-of-factly, "You can clean that later."

It was then that I realised that it was already getting late and I had made plans to meet up with friends at the pub. Taking a deep trembling breath I turned to tell Jane that I had plans. "Jane I have to go."

The look on her face told me that she was far from pleased but I continued surprised at the pleading tone of my voice, "Look it's just for a couple of hours." Jane's lower lip pouted out but her eyes glinted cruelly. "I'll come back as soon as I can," I assured in what came out as a whine.

Dismissively Jane just shrugged her shoulders, turned on her heel and left. Sighing I finally looked in the mirror and was shocked at how shattered I appeared. "God what a night," I muttered to myself stepping into the tub to shower.

I carefully avoided touching the butt plug as much as possible toeing it gently out of the way. My body ached dully as I washed my cock and balls very carefully. The shower refreshed me and I was humming as I stepped from the bathroom with a towel wrapped about my waist.

I could hear Jane banging things around in the kitchen and decided to give her a wide berth until I was ready to go. Heading for the dining room I was surprised by the absolute disarray. There were plates and food scattered everywhere. Spilled wine puddled on the floor next to an over turned chair. I shook my head in wonder as I looked for my clothes.

Confused that they weren't there I headed for Jane's bedroom. The bedlam was slightly less extreme but there was definitely the strong funk of sex about the room. Rummaging about I failed to find any of my clothing. It was obvious that Jane must have picked them up and despite my unease of confronting her I realised that I was going to have to sooner than later.

Moving quietly down the hall I peeked into the kitchen to see Jane sitting at the table still in a robe. She didn't look particularly pleased with her arms crossed beneath her breasts and her face set in a stern mask of annoyance. Tentatively I stepped in to the room not sure if it was a good idea to engage her but I needed my clothes.

Clearing my throat I waited for her to acknowledge me. Jane appeared transfixed by the steaming cup of coffee in front of her. Just as I was about to ask her for my clothes Jane cast her seething glare at me and through clenched teeth growled, "What?"

Stupefied I stammered, "Well, uhm, as I'm, er, well, I, aah, need to get...", until Jane's slammed a hand down onto the kitchen table making things jump and coffee spill.

Stunned into silence I gaped at her trying to comprehend her anger. With her nostrils flaring menacingly Jane sneered with a curled lip, "What? What is that you need?" Her voice dripped with condescension as she drew out "need".

"Ah," I croaked, "I need my clothes." I finally got out aghast at how whiny my voice sounded.

"Your clothes?" Jane smirked shaking her head smiling to herself.

Confused by her sudden change from anger to mirth I shook my head yes not trusting my voice.

"Well," Jane mused, "I thought I was doing you a favour." The tone of her voice was getting angry again. When I didn't respond she looked at me coolly while informing me, "Your things got soiled during last nights dinner." Not really understanding the significance I waited for her to elaborate.

Shaking head with exasperation Jane added disdainfully, "They were dirty. I put them in the wash." When I just stood there confounded Jane hissed, "You're welcome!"

Startled I was able to squeak out, "The wash?"

Like she was speaking to a dimwitted child Jane agreed with me, "Yes sweetie, the wash."

"But I have to go," I blurted out almost shrilly.

Jane just stared at me until I was forced to look away ashamed with my out burst. As I hung my head guiltily Jane's voice carried volumes of contempt as she informed me emotionlessly, "Well you won't be going anywhere soon sweetie unless you want to wear soaking wet clothes." When all I could manage was a nod of my head to show I understood Jane continued, "I am quite certain that your boy friends," and her tone left me no doubt as to her contempt for my friends, "will understand your standing them up."

With a screech Jane pushed her chair away from the table while rising to stride across the floor and stand before me. With her arms still firmly crossed beneath her breasts Jane hissed with displeasure, "And since you can't appreciate when someone does something nice for you and you aren't going anywhere soon you can damn well hustle your butt back into the dining room and start cleaning up!" Jane was almost shouting by now.

Meekly I managed to mumble, "I'm sorry Jane."

Not impressed Jane mocked me in a whiny sing-song voice, "I'm sorry Jane!" Adding contemptuously, "You sound like such a sniveling little bitch."

When I actually sniffled in response Jane stamped her foot seething, "I don't give a fuck how sorry you are you sniveling little bitch! Go start cleaning up!" When I paused to adjust the towel I was wearing Jane slapped my arm screaming, "NOW!!"

With a yelp I jumped and fumbling with the towel scurried from the kitchen. The dining room seemed more of a disaster than I remembered as I mournfully started to sort things out. The towel was constantly coming loose as I moved around and becoming a real nuisance. I was startled when I picked up a pile of dishes to head for the kitchen to find Jane standing in the door way apprising me dispassionately.

Jane was now fully dressed making me feel ashamed and foolish in my towel. Her appraising glare immobilized me. I stood there holding a pile of dishes as the towel came loose again and while I watched hopelessly it slipped from my hips to the floor. I stood there swallowing forlornly while Jane t'scked her disapproval. When I looked up she was gone.

Fumbling I dithered between setting the dishes down and retrieving the towel or heading for the kitchen naked. With a muttered curse I stepped over the towel heading down the hall. I was starting to feel less embarrassed and more peeved as I crashed the load of dishes into the sink. Feeling more peeved I noisily pushed some more dishes from the counter into the sink to join them.

Muttering, "Fuck!", to myself I turned to find Jane standing there, glaring. Naked I glared back.

If I was peeved, she was pissed. "Fine," Jane stated flatly, "if that is how you want to repay me is by damaging my things I will go get your clothes out of the wash and you can go join your boy friends."

Her tone and delivery left me utterly deflated. I marveled at how effective she was at emasculating me and how effortlessly she appeared to do it. Bowing my head I mumbled an apology feeling foolish for doing so.

12