Jane's Play Thing Pt. 04

Story Info
Jane makes me her fuck puppet.
4.5k words
4.49
25.9k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazed by the implications of Jane's admission I gazed blankly into the space between us. At first I thought it must be the look on my face was so comical that caused her to burst into laughter. Then I realised that she was pointing my crotch and when I looked down it was to see the cheap nylon panties tenting out obscenely with my raging erection. Through her fits of laughter Jane managed to get out, "Your little dick seems to like the idea of other men's cum!"

I looked down upon my excited state with all consuming shame. Jane had stopped laughing. When I peered up at she shook her sadly and turned to leave. From down the hall I heard call out, "You still have chores to do!"

I lost track of time as I sat there on the floor contemplating my erection, the implications of Jane's treatment of me and my obvious reaction to it. I could still taste the combination of Jane's sputum and what I assumed to be Darryl's jism. My stomach churned at the thought that I had actually swallowed some of his vile fluid. Then too there was Jane's implication that she had served me up a load of some other man's cum when I had sucked and licked her to her recent orgasm.

Feeling hopelessly small I sniffed to hold back the building tears of humiliation. I had to sniff again when I noticed the wet spot spreading from the tip of my erect cock across the tenting material of Jane's pink panty encasing it. No doubt it would give her another excuse to make fun me.

Forlorn as my mood was the thought of being the object of Jane's ridicule again actually inspired me to action. Rising I ignored my erection bobbing before me as I strode towards the front hall. With building purpose I collected my wet clothes and was considering where I should go to change into them when loud pounding on the door made my heart skip a beat freezing me to inaction.

Standing there wide eyed fumbling with my clothes wondering, "Oh what now?", I yelped when the intense pounding commenced again. Looking fearfully from the door to the depths of Jane's apartment I dithered.

From the other side of the door a woman's voice shrieked, "Answer your fucking door Jane!"

It was Doreen again and she sounded just as angry as she had been early. From down the hall I heard Jane's bedroom door open and slam shut. Jane came striding down the hall with a sheer filmy gown flowing out about her naked body. Ignoring me Jane strode purposefully for the door with her best don't fuck with me look in her eye. Captivated I slunk out of her way.

Jane stood before the door and adjusted her robe. She didn't even flinch when Doreen pounded on the other side howling an expletive. Taking a deep breath Jane reached for the door knob and with flourish threw open the door with a heartfelt sounding, "Doreen how nice to see you."

Bright sunlight filled the hallway beyond the door way silhouetting Jane's naked body beneath her gown. Squinting against the harsh light I gaped at how marvelous she appeared. With her arms spread from the door to the door frame every contour of Jane's body was tantalisingly apparent. I was in awe and from the sudden silencing of Doreen I imagined she was too.

I could hear the smile in Jane's voice as she inquired sweetly of the other woman, "Is there something I can help you with Doreen?"

I could hear the deepening growl of anger of Doreen's frustration before she burst out angrily, "You fucking whore! I know what you did to shut Darryl up! I know Jane!" She ended screaming Jane's name.

Jane stood in the doorway non-pulsed before the irate woman. Slowly she crossed her arms beneath her breasts before telling Doreen calmly, "Honey a girl has to do what a girl has to do."

Doreen went ballistic. Howling her rage it took a moment before I could comprehend what she was screaming about until I distinctly heard, "Just wait until I tell Cheryl!" I gasped even though Jane remained unperturbed by the threat. I knew Cheryl was Darryl's wife and was amazed by Jane's lack of concern.

Waiting for the blustering hag to run out of steam I realised that Jane was humming quietly to herself. When Doreen eventually ran out of swear words Jane tilted her head to one side then the other before offering Doreen a polite and pleasant, "You have yourself a lovely afternoon Doreen." Then slowly shut the door.

Turning on me Jane looked me up and down dismissively taking in the wet clothing I was holding. With an arched eye bow she inquired flatly, "You going somewhere sweetie?"

Confused and aroused I couldn't look Jane in the eye. I flushed redly as I realised that I was instead staring at her erect nipples beneath the sheer material of her gown. Mumbling incoherently I meekly allowed Jane to take me by the wrist and lead down the hallway. "Come along sweetie," she cooed tolerantly, "Lets put those things into the hamper where they belong."

Too dumbfounded to argue I allowed her to guide me to her bedroom to thoughtlessly toss my clothes into her hamper as she held the lid open for me. Still unable to look her in the eye I stared forlornly at my feet waiting to know what Jane would want from me now. It took a moment for me to realise that Jane was "t'sck, t'scking" at me. I dared to look up to see her shaking her head dispairingly while staring at the front panel of the panty I was wearing. Following her stare I groaned to see that my deflating cock had seeped more pre-cum leaving a wet gooey streak down panty's front panel.

Expecting the worst I was stunned when Jane "t'sck, t'scked" again before reaching into her closet to pull out a flower patterned pinafore apron. "We can't have you traipsing about like that sweetie," Jane admonished me good naturedly while pulling the ruffled collar of the apron over my head. Careful not to touch the soiled panty Jane looped the aprons stays about my waist and tied them off tightly behind my back.

"There, that's better," Jane cooed smoothing out the ruffled edging around the front of the apron. "See." She told me turning me towards the floor length mirror on the closets door. While I gawked at my reflection Jane smirked over my shoulder, "Puurrfect sweetie. Now you'll be able to finish your chores while I have a bath."

When I stood there peering hopelessly at the ridiculousness of my reflection Jane burst out laughing. My head dropped in shame as Jane's laughter crushed my will. I squeaked with surprise when Jane slapped my ass firmly with a stern admonishment, "You haven't got all day sweetie, get on with it!" Jane then pushed me from her room and with her slamming bedroom door ringing in my ears I dutifully headed for the kitchen to finish the dishes.

The feel of the apron was odd but comforting as I went about washing the remaining dishes. I was just becoming adjusted to the garment when Jane's shriek from down the hall froze me with foreboding. Standing stock still I willed it to have been my imagination. Jane's shrill, "Daniel!", crushed that vain hope and with trepidation I shuffled off to answer Jane's summons.

She was standing in the middle of her bathroom arms crossed beneath her breasts seething with anger. Confused I fearfully managed to mutter, "What is it Jane?"

Without a word Jane pointed an accusing finger towards her bathtub. My eyes followed her finger to find the object of her displeasure was the jet black plug that had spent the previous evening in my ass laying on the bottom of her gleaming white bathtub. While I stared vacantly at it Jane hissed at me, "What is that still doing there?"

Several thoughts went through my head but none seemed appropriate. Not waiting for an answer Jane informed me through clenched teeth, "I came in here to have a nice soothing bath only to find that thing still in my tub." While I digested her displeasure Jane continued, "I told you to clean your friend not leave it in my tub!"

Jane smoldered. Having worked herself into a frenzy she lashed out slapping me across the face. Startled I dared to glare at her infuriating her more, "How dare you look at me like that?" Jane hissed venomously holding a threatening finger beneath my nose.

Though still fuming from the unexpected slap my will for confrontation faded and with a deep breath I slowly hung my head whispering, "Sorry Jane."

Jane's finger didn't waver as she held me transfixed until she was sure her point had been made and I was properly cowed. "You will get that nasty filthy thing out of my tub." Jane fumed at me through clenched teeth. "You will clean it," she growled, "you will clean my tub AND you will do it NOW!"

My face burning with a mixture of the slap, frustration and building anger I watched Jane sweep from the bathroom. I stared at the offending butt plug taking deep breaths attempting to calm myself and comprehend why I was allowing Jane to treat me like this. With a building sense of personal outrage and determination I turned towards the door to find Jane standing there staring at me impassively.

I stared back defiantly. Jane smiled. Standing there, her statuesque body made more exotic by the sheerness of her gown Jane's smile broadened as she shook her head wonderingly while murmuring, "God you look so fucking sexy right now."

I was dumbfounded. My anger and frustration melted away as Jane slipped into the bathroom to gently stroke my arm. I shivered as her fingers trailed across my bare flesh. My nostrils flared as I breathed in the aroma of Jane's alluring scent. Jane's finger nails caressed my hip through the silky nylon panty leaving the flesh beneath tingling. I flinched as her finger traced the panty's edging around my buttocks. Through the apron I could feel Jane's erect nipples brushing against my chest and I could feel my cock rising with anticipation beneath it.

Jane brushed her lips over the bare flesh of my neck raising goose bumps over my body. Slowly deliberately she pecked her way up my neck and across my cheek lingering over the area recently slapped. At first Jane kissed my lips tentatively, inquisitively, gauging my response. I tried to hold back, stay aloof but when Jane's teeth closed passionately over my lower lip and her nails dug into my buttocks I melted into her.

Jane kissed me ardently, strenuously while her hands caressed my body. Leaning into me Jane forced me against the vanity. "I could so fuck you right now," she whispered hoarsely kissing my neck. I moaned in response feeling my cock surge with blood. Holding my hips Jane ground her pelvis into my groin pushing my buttocks against the sharp edge of the vanity top. We were both panting with arousal as Jane's mouth closed over mine again.

Jane's tongue swirled around mine as she started to gently but firmly thrust her pelvis into my groin. I rotated my hip to meet her thrusts grinding my erection into her belly and came. My body lurched and Jane's nails dug in to hold on. A long wailing moan escaped my lips as I shuddered through another orgasm.

I virtually collapsed onto Jane as the orgasm sapped away my strength. Jane pulled away leaving me to clutch at the vanity top for balance. Without missing a beat Jane grabbed hold of my waist and spun me around to face the vanity and mirror. Pinning me with her body against the vanity Jane giggled and inquired, "Oooh did Danny boy have hisself an orgasm?"

Looking at her in the mirror my panting reflection could only nod weakly yes. Beaming Jane arched an eye brow asking, "Did my little Danny enjoy his orgasm?"

Still unable to trust my voice I again nodded yes. "Oooh, well let's see shall we," Jane declared playfully running her hand between my legs. I gasped girly like as Jane's finger raked over my balls to clasp the cum soaked crotch of the panty. "Oh oh my yes, Danny boy did enjoy his orgasm didn't you sweetie?"

Looking wistfully at Jane I nodded yes and croaked, "Oh god yes."

Jane's merry laughter filled the bathroom. I almost pulled away with embarrassment when Jane slipped her fingers into the gooey mess in the crotch of my panties. "Oooh Daniel such a big load of cock juice!" Jane's laughter rang through the bathroom again as she enjoyed teasing me. Pulling her hand free Jane made eye contact with me and held my stare as she delicately licked her fingers clean of sticky cum. I watched transfixed.

With one hand on my lower back to keep me meekly pinned to the vanity Jane stepped back and deftly pulled the down the back of my panty exposing my ass. I yelped as she playfully slapped an exposed cheek stating, "Goddamn Danny boy but you have a beautiful butt." In the mirror I watched her admire my ass.

I tensed slightly when Jane reached into the back of the panty bunched up beneath cheeks and started to caress her way back towards the gooey mess in the crotch. I was trembling by the time Jane's finger nails raked over my balls again and panting as her fingers swirled around my cum slick cock. Moaning in anticipation of another erection I was surprised when Jane drew back her hand then shocked as her now cum coated fingers began caressing my anus.

"Oh yes," Jane hissed behind me, "you have a real beautiful butt Danny boy." Swallowing hard I fought to control the urge to pull away as Jane played with my anus, stroking it and gently probing it with a finger. "A very beautiful butt," Jane moaned in my ear her finger exploring me. I mewed with lust when Jane's finger and her hand slipped between my thighs again and into the cum filled crotch of my panty.

After getting her fingers liberally coated with my cooling cum Jane again assaulted my anus while I struggled to breathe. "Oh yeah Danny," she whispered huskily into my ear, "such a gorgeous ass." Looking over my shoulder from behind me until she had my attention in the mirror Jane's finger invaded my anus. She couldn't help smiling as my eyes bulged with shock in response. Jane began to finger fuck me and hypnotically I panted in unison.

"Oh yessss," she whispered intently pressing a second finger into me, "Danny boy likes it when I play with his boy hole." I could only pant a gurgle in response.

Laughing harshly Jane urged me, "Tell me how much you like having your boy hole played with Danny." In the mirror my mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water and all I could muster a croaking moan. "Come on bitch," Jane hissed pushing her fingers deeper, "tell me how much you like having your boy hole played with."

In such a distracted state I think I managed to babble something like, "Oh fuck yes Jane. I love you playing with my boy hole." Though it was probably just gibberish.

Jane's laughter again filled the room as she cackled, "That's it Danny boy, tell me how much you want me to fuck your boy hole!"

Jane's fingers were pumping in and out of my anus and I was pushing my ass back to meet them lost in the madness of the moment. When I started to beg Jane, "Oh please fuck me." I exploded with another orgasm. My semi inflated cock gushed fluid into the already soaked panty crotch. I was vaguely aware of it dribbling down the inside of my thigh. My asshole clenched rhythmically at Jane's fingers deep inside me as my cock continued to pulse out cum.

Jane pulled her fingers free with a howl of laughter and slapped my bare ass playfully. I was so overwhelmed I barely even flinched. Slapping me again Jane laughingly asked, "Did you cum again Danny?"

I could stare back at Jane helplessly. My body wasn't responding as I held on tightly to the vanity to stay upright. Jane's fingers explored the now thoroughly soaked panty crotch. "Look how much you came!" she exclaimed with a shriek of mock horror. "My god Danny boy you really must like having that boy hole of yours played with."

Utterly spent I could only breath and hold on. Jane wiped her fingers across my tingling ass cheeks. Stopping suddenly she looked at me closely in the mirror. With a mischievous glint in her Jane giggled, "I think I have something my little Danny boy would really enjoy." I groaned helplessly.

Jane pulled open a draw on her vanity to reveal an alarming selection of sex toys. Rummaging around while I watched apprehensively Jane eventually pulled free a blue coloured dildo with a penis shape at one end and some kind of hooked knob at the other. Mystified I watched with fascination as Jane slipped the knob end between her legs, her eyes fluttered appreciatively as she slipped it inside her pussy. Clasping her thighs together Jane shook her hips from side to side giggling at my stunned reflection, "Look sweetie! Janie's got cock too!"

Jane squealed with delight at my dumbfounded expression. "Well sweetie. What do you think of Janie's big blue cock?" I shook my head in wonder unable to find words to express myself.

Still smiling but with a disconcerting glint of mischief in her eyes Jane brushed her big blue cock over my thigh inquiring in a sing song voice, "Oh sweetie, tell Janie how much you admire her big blue cock."

My body began to tremble as Jane stroked her fake cock over my bare thighs. With great effort I managed to mumble, "You have such a beautiful big blue coc..." only to have my words turn into a gurgle of surprise as Jane slipped her cock between my thighs.

"Oooh," Jane cooed in ear, "does sweetie like the feel of Janie's cock?" The trembling consuming my body left me incapable of responding. Jane continued whispering huskily pressing her cock into cum soaked crotch, "Hmmmm sweetie, do you want Janie to fuck you," and she pumped her hips into my buttocks, "do you want to feel Janie's big blue cock filling your tight boy hole?"

I mewed helplessly as Jane panted on my neck grinding herself against my butt. The vanity edge dug painfully into my upper thighs as Jane pressed her groin into me. "Oh yeah," purred Jane pulling back then guiding her cock inside my panty and into the gooey mess of cum. Groaning I felt the big blue cock slide past my cum slick balls and cock. I trembled and shuddered as Jane reached between my thighs to grasp both our cocks. "Oh yeah," she moaned again squeezing the two together ignoring my building whine of distress.

"Who's cock is bigger sweetie," Jane inquired smirking at me in the mirror. With a sharp squeeze that made me wince she demanded, "Who's cock is bigger?"

Wincing I groaned, "yours is Jane."

"Oh yeah," Jane laughed squeezing again for emphasis, "makes yours seem like a little sissy dick doesn't it sweetie!"

With a whine of discomfort bordering on real pain I squealed, "Yes Jane." Jane squeezed harder and I gasped out loudly, "Your cock makes mine seem like a little sissy dick Janeeee!"

I scrunched my eyes up with pain as Jane laughed meanly behind me. Letting go of our cocks she squished the moist panties over her cock coating it with cum. "Sweetie," she whispered in my ear. Jane waited for me to open my eyes and look into hers. The cruel sense of purpose in her eyes made my stomach sink. Watching me closely Jane slowly slipped her cock from between my thighs. Using her hand she directed it over my boy hole.

Her face became an expressionless merciless mask as she stared at me. In a far off voice Jane murmured, "Beg me to fuck you sweetie."

Unable to look away I mouthed the words, "Please Jane, please fuck me." With an evil smile growing on her lips Jane pressed the head of her cock against my boy hole.

"Aaaahhhhhh," I groaned loudly as she started to press it into me.

Jane's hand came down with resounding stinging slap against my bare thigh. My knees buckled making Jane's cock pressing against my boy hole my center of balance. Digging her nails into my butt cheeks in a vicious grip Jane slowly impaled me on her big blue cock. As the head of her cock invaded my boy hole my eyes bulged in the mirror and my mouth gaped open. Jane watched on dispassionately taking in every nuance of my reaction to her assault. Slowly relentlessly she forced the cum slick cock deep inside me taking my breath away in a long moan of submission.

12