Jane's Spanking

Story Info
Jane has been naughty, and she needs to be spanked.
1.7k words
3.77
33.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come into the room and see me sitting on the hard wood chair. I am barefoot, wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. The light is low, the room is warm, and you sense what is coming.

Today you dressed professional but casual. You are wearing a loose fitting blouse, buttoned high to the collar. Your jeans fit tight to your body, accentuating each of your curves. You have a thin belt decorating that draws the eyes to your waist. You wore your comfortable shoes today, no laces, no heals, easy to slip on and off your sockless feet. Today you decided to wear just a hint of makeup and you went very light on the perfume. You completed your outfit with simple earrings and your hair up in a bun. I drink all this in with my eyes as you step into the room.

Without preamble, I am firm when I say, "You have been naughty, haven't you Jane?"

You meekly nod, head down, you offer an apology, "I'm sorry Dixon. I'll try to be better. It's just hard for me, I can't always control myself."

I slowly point you to the space in front of me, "You know what happens when you are naughty, don't you?" You look at me, resigned to what is coming, and nod slightly to indicate you agree as you step forward as ordered. "Tell me what happens when you are naughty, Jane."

"They get spanked," you whisper as you look to the floor in front of my feet.

My voice is a bit firmer now. "I can't hear you Jane. I asked you to tell me what happens when you are naughty."

With your voice a little louder you say again, "They get spanked."

"Yes, Jane, they get spanked. Now come over hear and lay across my lap"

With some trepidation, you move to the side of the chair and lay across my legs. Your breasts are just over the side my legs and your ass is positioned on my right side. Through your jeans you can feel my firm thighs as you adjust your weight over me.

I ask, "Do you remember the safe word, Jane?"

Almost inaudibly you say, "Mercy."

"Yes, it's mercy. If you want me to stop, you just say the safe word, and I will stop." And with that, I begin to lightly spank your backside, first one cheek and then the other. My hand's rhythm is slow and the amount of pressure applied with each slap increases gradually. I can feel you adjusting yourself under my legs as the warmth from each slap spreads from your ass through your legs and your belly. You start to feel the heat from your ass building and as it grows, you begin to become aroused.

As the smacks become firmer, I can hear the slight intake of air with each strike. Without warning I instruct "Stand up and take off those pants. I can't give you a decent spanking through those pants."

You stand, wobbling slightly from the recent spanking. You slip off your shoes as your hands quickly unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. You pull your pants down your shapely thighs and kick out of each leg, leaving the pants at my feet. You stand before more in your thin silk panties. I can smell your aroma and I can tell you have been stimulated by the spanking.

"Lay back over my legs," I command. You again lay your body over my legs, but now your bare legs can feel the sides of the chair. Your knees don't quite reach the floor and, like earlier, all of your weight is on my thighs. You feel that I am becoming hard as you wiggle your body into the final position. I see the skin on your gorgeous ass is now pink from the earlier paddling with my right hand. With only the thin fabric between my hand and your rosy skin, I begin spanking again. I start slowly, enjoying the sound that each swat makes on your cheeks with each smack. I increase the speed and strike a bit harder and you now start to exhale a bit with each breath. I know you can feel the sting each time I slap your backside, but you also enjoy the warmth left behind, relishing the feeling of brief pain followed by exquisite pleasure.

With my left hand, I reach around and begin to caress each breast. My touch is soft, in striking contrast to the slapping that your ass is receiving. Through your blouse and bra I trace the outline of each of your nipples, occasionally bringing the nipple between by thumb and forefinger for a tender pinch.

Your ass is now red. I can feel the heat from each of your cheeks radiating through your panties. Although I can't see your eyes, I sense they are moist from the pain each slap has inflicted. I stop spanking and with my right hand on your ass and my left hand cupping your right breast I guide you to your feet. "Take off your blouse and bra," I say in a firm voice. You comply, bringing your hands to your shirt buttons and, one by one, opening your shirt for me to see your full beauty. I revel in what I am seeing, as you shrug out of the blouse and drop it on your pants. You look right into my eyes as you reach behind and unclasp your bra, letting the straps fall from your shoulders as it drops to join the growing pile of your clothes.

"Now the panties," I say, but with a softer tone. The tone is still firm, but it is now it carries a bit of anticipation. You slide your fingers over the top of the waistband on each hip and draw your panties down in one slow fluid motion, letting them drop at your feet as you step out of them before me. Your scent of arousal is strong, no longer being held back by the thin covering offered by the silky briefs that once covered your womanhood.

"Lay back over my knees," I say in way that leaves no opportunity for objection. You return to the now familiar position over my legs, but now completely exposed and fully stimulated. My left hand immediately returns to your breasts, first enjoying their smooth skin and suppleness before returning to each nipple once again, now without the protection of blouse and bra. I take each nipple between thumb and forefinger, using just enough pressure to bring them each to erection. With each nipple hard, I caress the top of the nipple with a finger, giving just enough attention to each sensitive nub to cause you to sigh.

As I continue stroking and rubbing your breasts, my right hand begins to explore your backside. I caress the angry red skin of each cheek, feeling the residual warmth from the recent attention from my right hand. As I caress your cheeks, my hand begins to move down between your legs, touching your lips lightly with each pass. I begin to linger more between your legs, tracing the outline of your labia as my fingers move from your perineum to your mons. With each pass, my fingers slide deeper between your lips. I languish in the feeling of your wetness, enjoying the silky warmth that greets me there.

I enter you first with one finger, then two, leaving my thumb out to rub against your clitoris as I massage the inner walls of your vagina. I locate your G-spot with my fingers and move my fingers in and out of you, caressing the G-spot with each penetration. My thumb rubs your clitoris in circles, fully lubricated by your wetness, bringing you slowly to a climax. Sensing you are close to coming, I increase the pressure on your nipples, keeping the pressure just short of painful. I feel you rising to orgasm as your legs clench my hand and you surrender to a shuddering climax.

You collapse over my legs, breathing hard, spent. I continue to caress your ass, your back, your breasts, and your arms as you regain your strength. After several minutes, still lying over my legs, I again raise you to your feet. As you regain your balance, still a bit shaky from the last 20 minutes on my lap, I look again into your satiated eyes and rise from the chair to face you. "Take off my pants," I say. You show just a hint of a mischievous grin as you drop to your knees, unbuckle my belt, unzip the levis, and pull pants and underwear down in one quick motion.

You reach out and grab my erect penis, stroking it slowly, exploring its circumcised head and moving your hands over my balls as you traverse its length. You notice that I have trimmed my hair. Although I don't say it, you sense this must give me a more sensitive experience. I reach down to my jeans and remove a condom, take it from the wrapper, and hand it to you. "Put this one for me." You place the condom over the head of my erection and roll it down the length of my shaft, spending a little extra time fondling my balls when you are finished.

Your eyes come back to mine when you hear me say "Bend over the chair." You release my manhood and go to the chair, placing each hand over its back and taking a firm grip. You look forward, anticipating what is coming, when I walk up behind you and rub the head of my erect organ back and forth over your labia, slowly penetrating a little bit more with each stroke before entering you completely from behind. You gasp as I fill you, pressing your still-red ass back toward me at the end of each stroke. My pace is slow at first, pulling nearly all of the way out before returning completely to your warmth. Your hips press back in time with each of my thrusts. My hands grasp each side of your hips as we pick up our pace, finishing in a flurry as we both reach orgasm together. I collapse over your back as we catch our breath, still inside of you, pulling you close to enjoy every last bit of our coupling.