Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, you didn't ask my permission, but go ahead. Look me into my eyes like you did with my brother." Janet had to move her position. She lied down on her stomach between his legs. He took her penis into her warm mouth and sucked it. Hank gently tapped the back of her head. Janet understood to deep throat him. A penis in her throat, lying naked between hillbilly's legs, pussy bruised, she felt miserable. And Hank could see it from her eyes. He added her misery. "I can tell your butt looks great from this angle. I guess no one has ever fucked it. Blink your eyes twice, if I'm right." A tear flowed to Janet's cheek. She blinked. "And soon my brother will spread that beautiful bum and put his dick into your virgin hole. You really want that?" The tears started flow in a constant stream. Slowly she blinked her eyes twice. "You can take it out of your throat, but keep on sucking. I have heard the first time in ass hurts like hell. You still want to do it?" Two blinks. "Your pussy wasn't too bad. Next time I let you to do the job. Sluts like you can move their asses, right?" Janet blinked and simultaneously felt the Hank's cock pulsating. His cum spread into her mouth. She swallowed and then between her sobs managed to thank him.

They went back to the living room. Bob was sitting on a coach and sipping beer. "I'm glad you came back. Come to look porn with me. "

Janet approached him and was about to sit beside him on the coach.Bob slapped her ass. "Don't you think you will place that dirty nigger ass on my coach. Get on the floor, on your fours." Janet went down. "Crawl in the front of me. Yes, that's good." Then he lifted her feet on Janet's back. He was using her as a footstool. A piece of furniture, that was she now. Her ass was pointing to the air and her large breasts were hanging down. Bob was not satisfied. "Should you ask me something?"

Janet couldn't figure out first what he meant, but then tried "Massa, are you sitting comfortable?"

"You start to learn," Bob laughed, "Yes, I'm fine. Let's look the movie now."

The weight of his feet started to feel uncomfortable for Janet. The movie didn't make her feel any better. It was real dirty. A blond woman, who had obviously seen her best days, was gang banged by several men. Janet saw first a double penetration and soon her all holes were filled with penises. The woman had huge breast and very big and long nipples.

"Would you like to be her?" Bob asked.

"No, massa," she answered.

"Of course you would. She is white."

"Yes, massa."

"Her nipples are much better than yours. Yours are tiny."

"I'm sorry, massa."

"Why don't you try to make them bigger?"

"Massa, I don't know how."

"Take a good grip of your nipple and pull it down."

Janet knew she had to obey. She lifted her other hand from the floor. Her hands were already tired and she had to carry her upper body with one hand. She slowly placed her thumb and poke finger around her nipple and took a grip of it. She carefully pulled it down.

"You can do better. Pull." Janet stretched her nipple further.

"If that is the best you can, it is better I'll do it, but you won't like it, I'll promise."

Tears started to flow again when Janet stretched the nipple even more.

"Good. Keep that. Now start to shake your tit from the nipple." Janet obeyed. Her sobs became more frequent. Her flesh moved from side to side. The pain in her nipple was intolerable, but she didn't dare to stop.

"Now, let's have a look of it. What do you say?"

"Massa, it looks bigger now."

"Stupid nigger cunt. I'm not interested of your opinion. Your concern is do I like it."

"Massa, do you find my nipple better now?"

"Yes, it looks better. Do the same with the other one." Janet bruised her other nipple too. Bob was satisfied and took off his legs. "Stand up and go to my bedroom. You should find a wide leather belt from my closet. Bring it to me."

"Yes, massa," Janet said but wondered for what he needed that. She found the belt soon and came back with it to Bob. "Here, massa."

"Good. Get back on your fours." Janet started to worry. She lowered herself again to the position she was earlier. "Spread your legs wider. Good. Actually, lean on your elbows. Good. It makes your ass better spankable."

"But massa, why? I have done everything you wanted."

"Do I need a reason? If I feel like spanking my nigger, I can do it. " Then he hit her bum with his belt first time.

"Arrrrgh," Janet cried out loud. Several hits followed. She started to beg mercy, "Please, massa. No more..."

Bob placed her palm on her bruised ass cheek and caressed it. The rough skin of his palm felt uncomfortable to Janet.

"Whose ass this is?"

"Yours, massa," she sobbed.

"Yes and if its spanking pleases me, you should ask it."

"Massa, please spank my ass," she said hoping it would be over sooner. Next hit.

"Massa, please spank me." Next hit.

"Massa, thank you for spanking me."

Then he stopped. She patted her bum. Janet felt the sting on her ass cheeks. Even his gentle touch caused pain.

"Is it very sore?" Bob asked.

"Yes, massa."

"Good. Then you are ready for a butt fuck. Spread you buttocks. I'll try if your hole is any good."

"Yes, massa. Please fuck my ass." At this time Janet was totally broken. She was a mindless robot who obeyed every order she got.

Bob dropped his pants and kneeled behind her. Soon she felt the tip of his penis touching her asshole. He started to push his member slowly in. The sphincter gave up. Janet wanted to scream, but bit her lip not to. Inch by inch he penetrated to her tight hole until he was in the hilt. Janet felt so full and feared what kind of pain the fucking would cause. She found out soon. Bob pulled almost out and then rammed back. A cry escaped from Janet's lips.

"What?" he said.

"Please keep on, massa, " she sobbed.

Bob gave her no mercy. He increased the pace and abused her hole roughly. His loins were banging against Janet's spanked ass cheeks increasing the pain. The smart on her ass made her moan.

Bob cheered, "See, the nigger is enjoying. She had been wise saving this hole for higher purpose, for a white cock. I think she finally understands how good care we are taking of her." Then he grabbed her hips and fucked her even harder. Janet's sobs converted to continuous cry. Soon she felt his warm sperm to spread in her hole. Bob pulled out and Janet collapsed on the floor and kept on crying.

"See. It was the best she had ever had. She cries from happiness. Aren't you?"

"Yes, massa. It felt good, " she could reply. In reality her hole and ass cheeks were like in fire. Bob gave a slap on her ass.

"Don't just lie there. My cock is dirty."

"Yes, massa." Janet got on her knees and took his penis into her mouth. It was disgusting, covered with his cum and some shit of her own, but she had crossed the line. She just didn't care, but started sucking.

"Nigger, look me into my eyes."

"Yes, massa," she said and pointed her pleading eyes to his.

"Enough. I don't want to come to your dirty mouth. Go clean yourself. You will find a towel from the bathroom."

Relieved Janet rose up and walked to the bathroom. She showered herself. Both her asshole and pussy were leaking the men's sperm. She took her time. The shower felt so good after the ordeals. Finally she stepped out and dried herself. Reluctantly she returned to the living room.

To her surprise she saw her clothes on the back of the sofa.

Bob noticed her confusion. "Do you want to dress up?"

"Yes, please." She rushed to the coach and started to put her fancy clothes on. 'This is finally over,' she thought, 'I'm getting out of here.' She buttoned her jacket and stood there waiting to leave.

Bob approached her. He once again placed his palm on Janet's ass and groped.

"Please, don't. Can't we just go?" she asked.

Bob didn't say a word. He just stared deeply into her eyes. Janet got concerned. She felt his hand moving to the front of her slacks. The palm went between her legs.

"Please..." Janet begged.

Teasingly slowly Bob opened her belt, then the button of the slacks and finally the zipper. Janet was shivering. She felt Bob's fingers under the waist band. He started to pull her slacks and panties down. Janet grabbed the slacks and tried to pull them back up. Again Bob looked deeply into her eyes. She let go. Bob lowered her slacks and panties to her knees. Soon his finger was stroking her slit. Tears filled her eyes and she could just sob.

"Please, let me go..."

"Listen to me, nigger," Bob said angrily and kept on working with her sex. "Obviously you were lying to us. I thought we had an understanding that you are not worth of these clothes and still you wanted to wear them again. You also said you are our nigger bitch, but now you want to leave. You tried to prevent me to touch your cunt, which is actually my property and I can do whatever I want with it. And finally you are trying to insult us not calling us massas."

"But, I thought the game was over," she tried.

"I already once told you this is not a game. No, you better start to think how you will make this up and you better be creative. But before that we will do something which will always remind you who are you masters. See the irons there. Hank will soon warm up one and press it to your pretty ass. You will have the mark on your skin forever."

"No," she cried out and rushed out of the room. Simultaneously the lights went off. The storm had caused an electric break.

"Where are you, nigger cunt," she heard Bob to say. She remained silent and managed to pull her slacks back up. She sneaked further away. She stumbled against a kitchen desk. Her hands wandered on the surface of it and met a frying pan.

"Come back here or I will spank your ass so hard your black skin will peel off it," Bob said. He couldn't see Janet. He heard she was in the kitchen. He decided to follow her. He walked there and then stopped. It was dark. The wind outside caused some noise and he couldn't hear her breathing. Bob dug his pocket and took a cigarette lighter out of it. A very short moment he managed to see Janet in the light of the flame, but then came darkness.

Janet's hit had been perfect. The pan smashed against Bob's head and he dropped down. Hank rushed in after hearing the noise. Janet couldn't see him, but guessed well. Another hit on Hank's shoulder made him shout. That made easier to Janet to target the next hit to his head. Hank fell on Bob.

After half an hour Hank woke up. The lights were back on. His head ached, but the worse thing was he was tied up and naked from the waist down. He could see Bob close to him in similar position.

"Let me go. I'll drive you back to your car," he begged.

"What's the hurry?" Janet laughed, "Let's wait your brother wakes up. And I have your car keys. I can drive by myself."

Bob also woke up. "What...how?" he stammered. His hands were tied behind his back and his legs tightly against each other.

"Massa, this way you don't have to anything. I will please you with my nigger body," Janet said.

"I have a hungry nigger mouth and I want to taste your cock again." Bob felt confused. Janet dropped on her knees and leaned over. She took his penis into her palm and stroked it gently. Despite the terrible head ache, Janet's gentle touch stimulated his organ. It got hard. "Want to feel my warm mouth again?" she asked.

"Yes," he managed to say. She took him deep into her mouth and sucked him. His cock grew even bigger. Then she sunk her teeth into it so hard she could. Bob howled in pain. Janet didn't let go, but swayed her head like trying to rip his penis off. Finally she took the tip of the penis between her molars and smashed it with a powerful bite. She pulled out. Bob's organ was bloody and ruined forever. He was begging mercy.

"Please, no. I was just playing with you. I meant to let you go." Janet didn't say a word. She spat the blood from her mouth onto his face and next crawled to the other brother.

"Massa, does your cock also need nigger slut attention?"

"No, please, no," he said and was crying. Her hand was already working on it. "Please, I'll do anything," he sobbed.

"Relax. Don't be afraid. I won't bite you. I just want to feel my massa's cock in my hand. I love it. It ripped my nigger pussy so nicely," she said with teasing voice. She was good. Although Hank was scared to death, her strokes caused an erection. Suddenly she stood up and walked by the fire place. She returned with the hot iron on her hand. "Is this the one you wanted to use on me?"

"No, please. Put that away," Hank begged. Instead she pushed it firmly against his throbbing cock. Bob could hear the sound of burning flesh and smelled it too. That made him to vomit. Hank had already fainted.

Janet returned to Bob. He was lying on his side. There was vomit beside his head. Janet placed the hot iron on the floor, to the spot where Bob's ass had just been. "It is no time to sleep yet," she said hilariously and then took a strong grip of his hair. She forced him back to sitting position and kept him in place. The hot iron was under his ass and burned it bad. He tried to move away from it, but Janet didn't let him. His roars filled the house and then he passed out too. Janet let him fall back to his side. She took the iron and threw it back to the fire.

She let their outdoor wide open, walked to the car and drove away.

12