Janet & Debbie Have a Black Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was sure that the guys giant cock and tore her asshole wide open, but after a minute, her asshole had become accustomed to the cock in it and she told the guy to go ahead and shove it all the way in her asshole and the guy did just that. With one lunge, his cock hit home. It was in Debbie's asshole up to his balls. Debbie screamed as his cock bore its way in her ass!

The guy lay still again. Only the thin membrane separating his cock in Debbie's pussy from his friends cock. Debbie needed one more cock for her mouth and she got it. One of the guys had been jacking off on the love seat to all the fucking and sucking going on around him and the guys told him to come over and stick his cock in Debbie's warm, waiting mouth. Here it came! Very soon Debbie was gong to get her wish. Suddenly his cock was at her lips, she opened her mouth and it was instantly filled with cock. Debbie had done it finally.

Filled every one of her holes with a cock. Janet seen Debbie with all that cock in her and told Debbie, "to go girl, fuck them, suck that cock, that she looked beautiful, her white skin covered with black skin. Fuck them baby, show then how a white woman fucks black men. Take them all baby and ask for more, fuck'em baby, fuck'em" and continued fucking Oscar. Debbie nearly fainted with pleasure! She had never felt anything so wonderful in her life! When she and Janet were alone, she was going to show Janet just how much she appreciated asking her out the night it had all come together! But for now, Debbie wanted cock and lots of cock! Debbie was lost in lust. She never noticed that everyone else had stopped fucking or sucking and were exhausted, laying around the floor watching her with the three guys! The four of them were putting on a show of shows!

Cock in, cock out, cock in, cock out. Debbie felt like the best part of a sandwich, only better, she had a cock in her mouth! She noticed suddenly that the rest of them were clapping and cheering them on, so she put everything it to it she could. One of the guys said them was going to cum and the other two told him to hang on for a minute and they would all cum together. Debbie wanted them all to cum as close to once as they could too, she wanted to feel three cock shooting cum into her.

The guys all slowed down when one of them yelled, "fuck, I can't hold it back anymore, this cunt is good, let her have it, unggggh, her I cum, get ready for this load bitch, cus here it cums." Before the others could answer, Debbie felt all three of them shooting gobs of cum into her pussy, her asshole and her mouth all at the same time. That was when Debbie passed out! The next thing she knew, she was laying on the couch, one arm hanging over the edge along with one leg, the other arm across her belly and her other leg on the back of the couch. It was dark and quiet and she knew that she had been fucked good! She wondered where the other's had gone.

She got up from the couch, fuck, every party of her ached, but she made her way to the bedroom. There on the bed, sound asleep were Janet and Maria, lying in each other's arms. Debbie silently climbed in bed, next to Maria, took one of Maria's tits in her hand and put the other hand top Maria's pussy, rubbed it a few times, stuck two fingers in Maria's pussy and fell asleep herself!

12