Janet: Brianna's Girlfriend

Story Info
Shy girlfriend is drawn into the fun despite herself.
3.3k words
4.45
68.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

[This is story is a stand alone read, but reading Brianna: Pool Time first will fill in some background. This is a work of fiction. It is also an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. The story is fantasy and as such, it may or may not totally conform to reality. With some occasional historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

*****

"Oh my God! They're naked. And, uh, they're doing it. They're fucking!"

I stood in shocked disbelief, my eyes bugging and my mouth wide open. Julie's reaction was the same as mine, but not for long.

Rebounding quickly, she asked, "Well, Bree, are you going to be greedy and hog him all to yourself?"

Bree just giggled and smiled.

Jed looked a little abashed but smiled and said, "Welcome to the party."

I just stood rooted to the spot with my shocked and horrified look, my hand covering my mouth. I couldn't move. I wanted to, my innate shyness screamed at me to, but I simply could not move. But neither could I look away.

Allow me to back track just a bit. Earlier, Julie and I had decided to go over to Bree's house for an afternoon of girl talk. We had opened the gate in the tall basket weave fence that surrounded the side and large rear area of Bree's back yard and in ground pool.

As we exited the side yard and entered the back, we stumbled on the scene of Bree and the next door neighbor boy, Jed, on their hands and knees, fucking doggie style. I say boy, but Jed was twenty, one year older than me and two years older than Bree and Janet.

I continued to watch in fascinated horror but with an irresistible and growing interest.

As Julie quickly stripped down to just her thong with her boobs bouncing, Bree asked, "Well, Janet, are you going to continue to just stand there and stare or are you going to join us?

I spluttered incoherently as I just couldn't find my voice. Ted answered for me. "Janet, you just join in whenever you're ready--or not, as you choose."

With a muted, pop, Bree pulled free of Ted's penis and it flopped out still semi-hard. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was fat, long, and dripping their combined juices.

Bree chided me, "Like what you see, Janet? I know Julie does."

"Yeah, I sure do. Let me at it," she said as she whipped off her thong.

Julie quickly dropped down in front of Ted and immediately went to work with her mouth, cleaning up his penis. Bree was still on her hands and knees, facing Ted and Julie with her ass pointed directly at me. I kept looking from Bree's oozing pussy to Julie's penis filled mouth.

I was wearing shorts and a halter top over a thong and bra, of course. Before I realized what I was doing, my hand slipped inside my waist bands and was rubbing my own pussy, with some vigor. My other hand was over top of my halter, rubbing my boobs. In all my nineteen years I'd barely done anything like that in private, let alone in public.

My first realization of what I was doing came when Bree looked my way over her shoulder and said, "Thata girl, Janet, we'll get you involved yet despite yourself."

I froze in place, one hand on my pussy and the other now inside my halter and bra. And then I turned beet red. At that point, my shy nature won out and I fled around to the side of the house out of sight.

Bree called out, "I'm sorry, Janet. Please, don't go, come back."

For the moment, I just leaned my forehead against the house and let out one choking sob and then another. I could hear the sounds of sex coming from the others by the pool. New moans and squeals of renewed activity. Oh God, how I wanted to join them and yet, at the same time, flee as fast as my legs would carry me.

I was desperately horny but could barely admit that to myself. I was a virgin. My dates were few and far between. A good night kiss at my door was the most I had ever done with a boy. But the spreading wet spot in my crotch was trying to tell me something. Jeeze, my sex felt like it was on fire.

Tentatively, I gathered my courage and peeked around the corner. Julie was on her back, legs raised with knees on either side of her head. Ted was stroking into her sex with long, slow movements. Julie was all squeals and moans.

Bree was underneath Ted between his legs. She was alternately licking Julie's labia and Ted's penis when he stroked out of Julie. God, I can barely use those words. I for sure have difficulty with the more gutter terms of cock and cunt. I'm a "good girl," not a gutter slut.

My sudden climax and release of sex fluid to soak my crotch made me wonder. The three sex fiends completely ignored me in their sensual frenzy. Damn! My body was crying for sexual release. My mind kept saying no, no, no!

Almost against my will, I found myself slowly shuffling back toward the trio by the pool. Just as I got close, Jed sharply arched his back, shoved his pelvis hard forward, and growled. I assume he just climaxed. Julie screamed and shuddered as if an earthquake had just rattled her. Her climax, I assumed.

Involuntarily, I soaked myself a second time. Now my thong and shorts were really drenched for all to see. I turned beet red again.

Bree intoned, "Hey girl, welcome to the game. I see you're finally ready, and then some."

I nearly died on the spot.

Ted and Julie, coming down from their high, turned and grinned at me like a pair of Chessie cats. God, but I was sorely embarrassed. I half turned to flee again but...

With another loud pop, Julie pulled off Ted's penis. I had to turn back to look. His penis didn't look very deflated to me.

"Oh, God, that felt so terrific, Ted."

Ted just grunted. Bree took his penis and licked it clean. Julie had come over to me and hugged me in a tight embrace. I tried but failed to stifle a sob. Her hands rubbed my back. "It's ok, Janet, it's ok. This is what we were made for, honey."

Bree came over to us and put her arms around the both of us.

"Julie's right, Janet. Sex is a natural part of human nature. It's ok. Let go and join us."

Both girls were rubbing my back and cooing to me. A hand of one of them was suddenly rubbing on my boobs and in moments another hand was rubbing my crotch. And, to my embarrassment, I was releasing more sex fluids. Without warning, Bree and Julie suddenly released me and stepped back, allowing a different pair of arms to encircle me from behind.

I felt a naked and hard penis rub my buns and settle in the crack of my ass over my soaked shorts. Ted's face nuzzled my jaw and neck as he breathed into my ear.

"Relax, Janet, go with the flow. Let your feelings loose."

His hands cupped my breasts and the fire inside me was stoked in an instant into roaring flames. My halter top seemed to float away and I barely noticed. My bra was pulled up to my neck. My bare boobs were cupped in gentle caresses. My nipples sprang erect and each quickly found a forefinger and thumb tweaking on them.

I tried to squirm loose, but my moans betrayed me and the arms around me stayed locked with hands still caressing my boobs. I was lost. God help me, I loved what was happening to me. It felt heavenly. I just wilted; I never wanted it to stop.

The hard cock on my ass moved harder and faster. Yeah, I slipped suddenly and easily into slutty language. Much more easily than I ever thought possible. I also started pressing back into that cock. I was theirs now and they knew it.

My bra disappeared as Bree pulled my shorts and thong down and helped me step out of them. The action on my boobs never stopped. My pussy was smeared in my own juices.

An electric shock jolted through me as Bree, dropping to her knees, put her mouth between my naked legs and used her tongue. Without thinking, I responded by spreading my legs wider to give her easier access to what she wanted.

I was truly now defeated. I never wanted them to stop what they were doing to me. I limply but joyously allowed them to have their way with me--to do whatever they wanted with my body. I had kept the lid on my sexual drive so long and so hard that it just burst out now in insatiable desire for sex. Sex, sex, sex. Bring it on!

Bree had my cunt on fire. My outer lips swelled with desire. My inner lips dropped and opened like a flower in the morning light. My pussy opened a flood of juice all over her face.

Ted released my boobs and took hold of his tool with one hand, rubbing it between my legs and along my now naked and aching gash. My God, did that feel like heaven. He also got liberally coated with my pussy juice.

I suddenly found myself turned right around to face Ted. He lifted me up by my ass and Bree crossed my ankles behind is back. She helped guide his cock to my gate of heaven and I sank slowly down the length of that long shaft. I lost my cherry on the downward plunge. Believe it or not, I barely noticed that happening except to note that now there was some blood mixed in the wet slickness of Ted's cock.

My arms were around Ted's neck and I pulled myself tightly against his body with arms and legs as I bottomed out balls deep on his cock. I clamped tight, not allowing Ted to move , my naked boobs crushed against his naked chest.

"I want to feel full of you for a little bit. Just hold me. Kiss me." My God, was that me saying that?

"Ah, Janet. I've wanted to get to know you better ever since I first saw you the other day at lunch with Bree and Louise. You took off right away."

"Not anymore, I won't, Ted."

God, but he was fit and strong. He slowly dropped to his knees and gently lowered me onto my back on a nearby futon. He carefully placed my legs on his shoulders, all of this without ever uncoupling from me. Then the real bliss came.

Ted moved his cock gently and slowly out an back into my pussy with loving strokes. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, it felt so good. He picked up the pace until he was slamming in and out of me in a blur. I thrust up into his stokes and we managed a mutual rhythm of pleasure.

I just thought I'd died an gone to heaven before compared to what happened next. I climaxed. But what a climax. Not just once, but continuos climaxes, rolling one after the other into each other. One climax never quite died before another hit with full force.

And then Ted shot off his load. In the middle of my climaxes, he did. I actually blacked out from the intenseness of it all, scaring the shit out of Ted for a moment. I was a limp, wet noodle when I revived. My God, what a ride that had been.

To think what all I had been missing for so long. Not any more, by God, not any more.

When I recovered my senses somewhat, I looked around to what Bree and Julie were up to. They had been in a frenzied girl-on-girl thing when I first dropped down on Ted's pole. They had finished and now, they just stared dumbfounded at me.

"Jesus, Janet," cried Julie, "where have you been keeping all that sex hidden? I didn't know you had it in you!"

"Neither did I until now, Julie, but it'll not be hidden any longer. I've a lot of lost time to make up for. Come on Ted, do me doggie like you did Bree."

And so. I dropped to my hands and knees and stuck my butt up in the air in front of him. My, God, was this really me? I could hardly believe the near instant transformation I had undergone in the last thirty minutes.

Ted had just sunk his pole balls deep into my pussy with Bree underneath again and Julie behind her, giving Bree's pussy a tongue lashing. Clicking footsteps sounded once more on the concrete apron behind us.

Christ, when I looked up, there stood Bree's twenty-two year old brother, Todd! Damn, did he ever looked surprised. He also looked like a stud hunk that I wanted to fuck.

"Well, well, well," he said, "What have we here? A case of 'the mice will play while the cat's away?'"

"Todd," Bree cried in all her naked glory, "what are you doing home so early?"

"Got the job done early and the foreman gave us the rest of the day off as reward. Looks as if I've been missing quite a party."

**********

My God, there I was naked in front of yet another man. Not only that, but I was being royally fucked by a naked man and part of a naked daisy chain of sex. And I loved it!

Action resumed in our daisy chain, but not before I saw Todd shedding clothes in a slow, sensual strip. My face lay turned in his direction as Jed fucked me from behind, so I got to watch Todd's entire strip. When Todd's cock sprang free and rigidly erect, I saw that it was no monster but I wanted to try it out anyway.

Climaxes erupted up and down the line of our daisy chain and we all collapsed into a long line of naked and satiated bodies.

"Hey, guys and girls, I just got here, don't crap out on me now."

I couldn't believe what happened next.

Bree slowly rose to her knees and said, "Ok, brother dear, come on, I'll take you on."

Shit, she was his sister. He was her brother. And she wanted to fuck him? That was almost more than I was able to take in. And yet, at the at the same time, the thought of it intrigued me, turned me on again. Me, the shy, virtuous goody-goody two shoes! At least that was what I was a little over an hour ago.

Damn, not any more, though.

At Bree's command, Todd took a step and then hesitated.

"What's the matter, oh brother mine, are you afraid to take me up on my proposition?"

"You know what you're asking, don't you Bree?"

The rest of us were staring at them and straining to hear Bree's answer.

"Yes, I really do, Todd. I've lusted after you for a long time, brother and now this little setting finally gave me the opportunity and courage to act upon that lust."

"Well, if the truth must be known, Bree, I've lusted after you probably longer than you have for me. But, until you turned eighteen, I didn't want to act on those feelings. Now that you have declared similar feelings, look out, here I come!"

Unbelievable, I thought. They're really going to do it! I could see the others could hardly believe their ears as well. To declare their incestuous lust for each other in front of all the rest of us was mind bending.

We all gathered, with Jed between Julie and myself, to the side of Bree and Todd and sat, waiting and watching to see the action unfold. It didn't take long.

Todd dropped to his knees in front of Bree and the two embraced in a tight clinch with Todd's rigid pole squeezed upright between their two lusting bodies. They loosed their clinch enough to lock lips in a passion filled session of French kissing.

While staring intently at the action in front of me, I reached a hand over to grab for Jed's manhood. I found Julie's hand already there, so we shared our slow masturbation of that rigid cock.

Jed would turn just a bit and alternate fondling boobs and kissing face and lips of first Julie and then me. When he tired of that, he went for our pussies and again did one and then the other of us. But most of our attention was with the incestuous pair before us.

Todd was now kissing and hand manipulating the boobs of his supine sister. She was moaning louder and more deeply than she had all afternoon. He was kneeling between her open legs with his cock bobbing just above her mons.

He left her boobs and kissed his way slowly down to her navel. While he used his tongue there, Jed began shooting ropes of cock cream all over the hands of Julie and I as we stroked him to climax. Jed then turned his full attention to Julie's cuse as Todd's tongue reached his sister's shaven snatch. I was panting heavily as I watched what happened next.

Todd licked up and down Bree's bare labia several times before plunging his tongue into the channel between the labia. He licked from her rosebud to just below her clit for several minutes. Bree moaned and squealed in pleasure--incestuous pleasure, getting louder and louder.

"Oh, Todd, I can't take this any more. Fuck me, NOW."

Taking her at her word, Todd mounted her missionary style and rubbed his cock up and down his sister's crevice. This time, he rubbed his knob on and around her clit, driving Bree even more wild.

On a final trip down, his cock head found Bree's open and waiting gate of heaven and pushed it in. Waiting for just a moment with only his glans inserted, Todd plunged balls deep in one swift and hard stroke.

Just as that happened, I was gently, but firmly, pushed onto my back and Jed mounted me missionary style. His rigid pole rested on my belly, pulsing with anticipation as he whispered in my ear.

"Lovely Janet. How glad I am that we could get together. I truly meant what I said a little while ago. I really did fall for you the other day at lunch. I want to be with you."

I just smiled and then kissed him passionately. To the sounds of the brother-sister fuck going on beside us, Todd kissed his way to my boobs and toyed with them in most pleasant ways. A trail of kisses then went to my navel and then on down to my mons.

My pussy was covered by a nice blond thatch, but that would change after today. In fact, I think I'll ask Jed to wield the razor. As sounds of sexual climax came from the couple beside us, Jed fed his newly revived cock into my pussy and we commenced a most satisfying fuck.

Julie was just watching in awe as Todd and Bree finished and Jed and I were well on our way to our own finish.

Would you believe? The sound of shoes clicking on the concrete apron was heard for still another time and we all turned to see who was the newest intruder to our little orgy.

Ah, but that is another story for another time!

Finis

*****

(Please? If you liked this story, constructive feedback and votes are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing. If you didn't like it, you can tell me that also.)

caprine
caprine
214 Followers