Janet Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the rest of the morning and a good portion of the afternoon in that bed. Eventually it had to end and Janet and I gathered up our clothes and said some very passionate good-byes to Karen and her Daughter. We said that we would get together again but I’m sure we all knew that this was a once in a lifetime experience and would not happen again.

Later that day I dropped Janet off at the airport. “It’s going to be difficult going back to the ‘watch the paper lady” routine” I told her. “Well, I wanted to tell this earlier but didn’t know how, but my husband is getting transferred to Texas and we’ll be moving very soon” she said quietly.

“I guess this is the best way for this to end then” said told her as I kissed her good-bye. She just smiled, touched my cheek and disappeared into the airport.

When I returned home there was some pimply faced smart ass kid delivering the paper in our neighborhood. I never saw any of those girls again and I can say that it was great fun but I don’t really miss them that much. Plus I have some terrific memories…


This is the end of my second attempt at writing erotic stories. I’ll wait to see what the reaction is to this conclusion. I appreciated the comments to JANET and look forward to any that may come from JANET II, good or bad.

12