Janet, Debbie, Jeff, Jerry & Mark

Story Info
They all meet at Janet's house for a hot night.
3k words
4.16
127.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers

Janet was setting home alone and on a Saturday night at that. She decided that she would go out and thought she would try and find someone to go with her. She called everyone she could think of, but everyone was gone or already had plans. Then she thought of Debbie, her husband, Norm's ex wife. Janet and Debbie got along very good, so Janet gave her a call. Debbie told Janet, "thanks for thinking of her, but she really didn't feel up to it, but she promised some other time."

Janet gave up and started to get ready, she decided that she would go alone. About five minutes later, the phone rang and when Janet answered it, Debbie was on the line, she had thought about it and decided that she would go. That excited Janet and she told Debbie to bring some cloths, that if she got to drunk or tired that she was welcome to spend the night. Debbie ask Janet what she was going to wear and Janet told her that she was going to wear a red blouse with a black mini skirt. Debbie ask her if it would be ok if she wore a black blouse with a red mini skirt and Janet told her that would be fine and that she could get ready at her house or come ready.

Debbie told her that she would be right there and she would get ready at Janet's. For some reason, Janet's pussy started tingling and she got wet. But went to get ready while watching for Debbie. Janet was fixing her hair and she was naked when she heard a knock on the door, Debbie was there, so Janet threw on a sheer robe and let Debbie in. The sight of Janet in the robe excited Debbie and she told Janet that she would have to get her one, that she liked it. Janet had another one, so she told Debbie that she could wear it while she was getting ready, so that way she wouldn't have to worry about getting anything on her cloths.

As Debbie was getting undressed, Janet kept looking at her out of the corner of her eye. She was having a hard time controlling her self, especially when Debbie took her bra off and her tits stood out and her nipples were hard! But when Debbie took of her panties and Janet got a look at Debbie's pussy, she almost rushed up to Deb and started eating her hairy pussy right then, but controlled herself as hard as it was. Janet took her robe off and stood there naked, deciding to wear a bra or not and decided not to. When Deb seen her putting on her blouse without her bra, Deb ask her if she were going braless and Janet told her that she was, so Deb decided that she would go braless too.

Deb put her panties on and she noticed that Janet did not. She decided that if Janet was going bra and panty less, then she was too. As they were dressed, Janet looked at Deb and smiled and told her how good she looked, Deb smiled at Janet and told her that her looked beautiful too. They rode to the bar making small talk and went in and found a table in the corner. They were feeling pretty good when Janet's son, Jeff and two of his friends, Jerry and Janet's nephew Mark, came in, seem them and came over and sat with them. It didn't take long before Janet and Deb knew that the guys were three sheets to the wind. Jeff ask Deb to dance and she accepted.

Mark moved closer to his Aunt Janet and started rubbing her leg. Janet left Marks hand there and Mark started rubbing higher and higher. Janet spread her legs open a little and Marks hand moved almost to her pussy. Janet looked at Mark and smiled and when she did, Mark put his hand on her pussy and his eyes got wide as soon as he realized that Janet didn't have any panty's on and he shoved a finger into Janet's pussy and started finger fucking her. Janet opened her legs wider so Mark could get to her pussy easier and she was getting very wet and turned on. Mark stuck another finger in his Aunt Janet's pussy and was using them both to finger fuck Janet's pussy.

Janet knew that it wouldn't be long before she had an orgasm and could feel it building, wishing it were Mark's cock in her pussy instead of his finger's! Jeff and Deb returned to the table and Deb seen what Mark was doing and ask Jeff to dance again. Before they were back on the dance floor, Janet exploded with a huge orgasm and her juices were all over Mark's fingers and her legs! Janet let out a moan as Mark took his fingers out of her pussy, put them to his lips and licked them clean! Janet looked at Mark, smiled at him, looked around and slid under the table. She got between Mark's legs, reached for his zipper and unzipped his pants, reached in and took his cock out and started jacking him off. His cock felt good in her hand as she was stroking it.

Janet moved her mouth closer to Mark's cock and started licking the head of it, when all at once she took the whole thing and slid it into her mouth. 9 inches of cock Janet had in her mouth and she loved it. She started bobbing her head on Mark's cock while massaging his balls with her hand. She knew Mark couldn't last long, she had sucked his cock many times before and when Janet gave her nephew a blow job, Mark always came quickly and tonight was not going to be an exception. Deb and Jeff came back to the table and for a minute, Deb thought Janet had left for a minute, when she seen Mark leaning back in his chair and his eyes were closed and he was softly moaning. Then she seen Janet's head bobbing on something and knew it had to be Mark's cock.

She was very surprised and shocked that Janet was sucking cock in the bar, let alone her nephews! But Deb couldn't take her eyes off Janet and she looked closer and seen the big cock of Mark, disappearing in and out of Janet's mouth. Deb seen Mark's cock twitch and Janet held just the head of Mark's cock in her mouth, all at once, Mark's cock jerked, she knew that Mark was Cumming in Janet's mouth. What surprised her more was that Janet never took her mouth off Mark's cock! She swallowed every drop of cum that Mark's cock squirted in her mouth!

When Janet came up and got back in her chair, Deb was looking at her with a very surprised look on her face, Janet smiled at her and said "Mark's cum taste delicious" and laughed. That got Debbie laughing too. Jeff put his hand on Debbie's leg and she pushed it away and scooted her chair right next to Janet's. Janet told Jeff to chill out and leave Debbie alone. After a few more drinks, Janet ask Debbie if she were ready to go and Deb told her "anytime you are". Janet told Deb that they would stop and get a 12 pack and have a beer or two at her place. On the way to Janet's place, Deb built up the nerve and ask Janet how she had started giving blowjobs.

Janet told her that it had just happened. Janet told Debbie that she could tell her a few things, but she thought Debbie would be ashamed of her and think of her as a whore or slut. Deb promised that she wouldn't, to please tell her. Janet said ok and started to tell her. She said, "Deb, Dee and I lick and suck each other's tits and eat each other's pussy, Teri and I lick and suck each other's tits and eat each other's pussy, Maria and I lick and suck each other's tits and eat each other's pussy, I fuck Mark and suck his cock and he eats my pussy and I fuck my Son Jeff and suck his cock and he eats my pussy, please don't be ashamed of me."

Deb told Janet that she wasn't and at times, fantasized about fucking her sons, but couldn't do it. They finally got to Janet's and she told Deb to come on in and have a beer and they could talk more and if she wanted, she could spend the night. Once in the house, Janet told Deb to make herself comfortable and she would get her a beer. Deb went into the living room and sat on the couch and Janet came in with a beer for them both and sat on the couch next to Deb. As they talked, Deb became horny thinking of Janet sitting next to her without a bra and panty's. Janet looked at Deb and Deb looked into her eyes and Deb suddenly got the urge to kiss Janet. Deb looked into Janet's eyes and moved her face closer to Janet's. Suddenly, their lips met and Deb melted.

They madly kissed, their tongues slipping in each others mouth when Deb felt a hand on her leg, she put her hand on Janet's leg and started rubbing it. Her hand moving farther and farther up Janet's leg until she felt Janet's pussy hair and stopped. Janet loved her hand up Debbie's leg, but when she felt Debbie's pussy hair, she suddenly began massaging Debbie's pussy. Debbie sat back and enjoyed Janet massaging her pussy and suddenly Janet slipped a finger into Debbie's pussy and began finger fucking her. Janet began unbuttoning Debbie's blouse with her other hand and when she had them all undone, slipped the blouse off Debbie's shoulders and let it fall behind her, then she went to the zipper on Debbie's skirt, unzipped it and pulled it off, Debbie could not believe she was naked and a woman was finger fucking her and massaging her pussy!

But if felt so good she didn't want Janet to stop. With her other hand, Debbie unbuttoned Janet's blouse and took it off, then took Janet's skirt off and Janet was naked. Janet started licking Debbie's ear and whispered to her that they should go into the bedroom. Janet got up, took Debbie by the hand and led her into the bedroom. As soon as Debbie laid on the bed, Janet got between Debbie's legs and put her mouth over Debbie's pussy and began licking and eating Debbie's Pussy. Debbie was going wild, thrashing and bucking as Janet ate her pussy. Debbie began moaning and began telling Janet, " oh Janet, oh Janet, it feel so good, I never dreamed it would feel this good, oh Janet, oh Janet, ohhhhh, Jannnnnnnnnnnet, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh Janet"

As Debbie came, Janet began licking Debbie's juices flowing from her pussy and licked every drop as Debbie's orgasm subsided. Janet came up to Debbie and kissed her and ask Debbie if she wanted to eat her pussy. Debbie looked at Janet and told her that she did. Debbie began kissing Janet and began moving lower and lower, stopping at Janet's tits to lick and suck each one for a moment before moving down to Janet's belly. Debbie's lips and tongue in her belly made Janet quiver and her belly shook as Debbie moved lower and as soon as she started licking Janet's pussy hair, she went straight for Janet's sopping pussy. Debbie buried her tongue in Janet's pussy and began licking Janet's pussy, driving her tongue into Janet's pussy. An orgasm hit Janet and she grabbed Debbie's head and held it tightly to her pussy, wrapping her legs around Debbie's head and held it tightly to her pussy. As soon as Janet's orgasm subsided, she moved around so that she was in a 69 position with Debbie.

Debbie didn't waste any time and began eating Janet's pussy while Janet ate Debbie's pussy. Licking, sucking and eating each other's pussy hungrily. Each tasting the other's juices flowing from their pussies, licking, sucking and tonguing the other's pussy. It didn't take long before they each had a huge orgasm overtake them and they both mashed their pussies into each other's faces, drinking every drop of juices. Janet again turned around and they kissed, deeply. Debbie broke the kiss, looked into Janet's eye's and told her that it would be so easy for her to fall in love with Janet and would Janet think she was being foolish if she thought that maybe she was beginning to fall in love with her? Janet, with her eye's getting moist, told Debbie that she did not think she was being foolish, that she had the same feeling for her. That she thought she was beginning to fall in love with her.

Janet kissed Debbie and told her that if it were meant for them to fall in love with each other, she would be so proud and happy. Debbie looked at her and said, "Janet, I am in love with you" and Janet replied, "Debbie, I love you too. Would you consider leaving Fred and moving in with me, that way we can always be together?" Debbie looked into Janet's eyes, gave her a quick kiss and told her that she would love to live with her and she would move her things today! They were both so happy, they lay there hugging each other tightly, their body's pressed against each other they both had an orgasm! Just as Janet finished her orgasm, there was a knock at the door. Janet looked at Debbie and told her that she wasn't expecting anyone and she would tell whoever it was that she had company and she was in bed and to go away. Debbie kissed her and told her to hurry back, she had more for Janet. Janet, still naked, went to the door and ask who it was. She heard her son, Jeff reply, "Mom, please let us in, we need a place to crash for the night" Janet ask who he meant by we and Jeff replied, "Jerry, Mark and I". Janet told Jeff to go find another place, that she had company and was already in bed, but Jeff persisted. Finally Janet told Jeff that if they went straight to bed, she would let them in. Jeff agreed, so Janet unlocked the door and they burst in. Their faces dropped when they seen Janet standing there naked. Jerry and Mark immediately went for Janet's tits and Jeff just stood there.

Janet moaned as Jerry and Mark were sucking on her tits and she looked at Jeff and ask him, "what's the matter Jeff, you have seen me naked before, many times". Yes Mom, but never with two guys sucking your tits! Oh Jeff, chill out. Janet told Jerry and Mark that they sure knew how to turn a woman on and that it felt good them sucking on her tits as she pulled both their heads tighter to her tits. Janet then reached down and began rubbing both their cocks through their pants, both had enormous hard ons. Janet told them to give her a minute, then get undressed and come into the bedroom.

She would tell her guest that the three of them were there and they would be coming into the bedroom. Janet moved away and her tits fell out of Jerry and Marks mouth and she let go of their cocks, but she told them that it would only be a moment before they would be sucking them and she would be stroking their cocks again. Before Janet even started back to the bedroom, all three were quickly removing their cloths. Janet went back into the bedroom and told Debbie that Jerry, Mark and Jeff wee there and soon would be coming into the bedroom, would she mind? Debbie, very hesitant, ask Janet if it would be ok if she just watched this first time and Janet told her that she understood and that it would be ok.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and the guys came in. Debbie quickly got off the bed and took a chair next to the bed. As the guys were getting on the bed, Janet explained that Debbie wasn't comfortable with the situation and that she was going to sit back. The guys started running their hands all over Janet. Jerry and Mark each took one of Janet's tits and began sucking on them again and Jeff went straight for his Mom's pussy. Janet took Jerry and Mark's cock's in her hands and began stroking them. Jeff stuck two fingers in his Mom's pussy and began finger fucking her. Mark suddenly grabbed Janet, turned her onto her belly and pulled her ass up in the air. He got behind Janet, spread her legs and aimed his 9 inch cock for her pussy. Janet was so wet that it slid easily into her cunt.

As Mark began fucking Janet, she reached for Jerry's cock and started sucking his cock, burying her mouth on it. Jeff rolled onto his back, closed his eyes and began jacking off as his Mom, next to him, one cock in her pussy and another cock filling her mouth! Debbie sat on the chair, massaging her pussy and finger fucking herself. She had forgotten her fears and was very horny. She looked at Janet getting fucked and sucking cock and Jeff jacking off. Debbie got off the bed, went over to Jeff, who still had his eyes closed and continuing to jack off. Debbie reached for Jeff's hand, took it of his cock and replaces it with hers. Jeff moaned, "Mom, that feels so good" Debbie told Jeff, "I'm not your Mom and if you want to fuck me, hurry before I change my mind" Jeff's eyes flew open and he reached for Debbie and pulled her down onto him.

Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers