Janet Owns Me Now Ch. 05

Story Info
Public spanking at the beach.
1.2k words
4.23
93.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trissy1
trissy1
31 Followers

It was a beautiful summer's day, perfect beach weather. i packed a light lunch and a bottle of chardonnay in the cooler and we headed for the closest beach, about a forty minute drive away. J. Looked beautiful in Her black two-piece bathing suit and floral silky wrap, Her hand light and warm on my leg as i drove.

At the beach, i parked at the far end of the rough car park and unloaded the cooler, blanket, low beach chair, and umbrella. As usual, there were only a few cars and the 'crowd' was clustered in the first few yards of beach- beyond the sand stretched in an arc for miles. J. told me to keep walking- easy for Her to say, i was carrying everything except one small bag. After about 50 yards, i asked Her if we should stop. She said 'I intend to discipline you later. Do you really want to be spanked in front of these people?' Needless to say, i kept walking, only stopping about 400 yards later when J. told me to set-up the blanket and umbrella in the low dunes near a shade tree.

She stripped me down to my Speedo and told me to rub suntan lotion on Her back and legs. i curled up in the sun at Her feet as She sat reading and sipping wine in the shade. After a while, She stripped off her wrap, took my hand and we ran across the sand into the sea. We played in the low waves, the water warm and relaxing. Far down the beach, the other people looked like tiny and insignificant. We stood waist deep in the surf and kissed deeply- She aggressive and demanding, me compliant and yielding with my hands at my sides, as She had taught me. With one hand at the back of my neck and the other inside the back of my Speedo grasping my butt, She controlled me, i was Her willing slave.

She led me back up the beach to the blanket, my legs weak and rubbery. Pushing me down onto my back, She put on Her wrap, stepped out of Her bikini bottom and straddled my waist. i was as hard as a rock, of course, and She sat back and rubbed Her crotch against my bulging swimsuit, pinning my wrists with Her hands. Smiling down at me, She told me that if i pleased Her, maybe i would escape being spanked here at the beach. She leaned forward, shrugged out of Her bikini bra and offered first one breast, then the other to my eager lips, grinding Her pussy against my trapped erection. i was in heaven, sucking and nibbling Her swollen raspberry nipples. Her eyes were invisible behind Her sunglasses, but there was a smile on Her lips.

Soon She slid up my body, pinning my arms with Her knees. She grabbed my long wet hair with one red-nailed hand and lowered Herself slowly onto my mouth. i licked gently at the salty, sea-wet flesh at the top of Her thighs, my tongue tracing circles closer and closer to Her labia. She arched Her head back and groaned, then lowered Her pussy firmly onto my waiting lips. i licked and flickered my tongue up and down Her outer lips as She ground Her hips harder and harder, pumping up and down. i slid my tongue inside Her, then flicked at the hard button of Her clit.

Then suddenly She was gone- but only for seconds. She spun around on my body, then lowered Her gorgeous, womanly bottom onto my face. 'Come on, darling, lick my ass. You know that's where you belong.' She hissed, grasping my cock painfully, digging Her long nails in hard. i thrust my tongue at Her sweet, salty ass like a small pink cock. i could hear Her other hand rubbing Her wet pussy as She ground down onto my desperate to please mouth. i forced my tongue as deep as i could into Her bottom as She squirmed and pumped. 'Oh, Yes! Oh, Yes! Oh, Yes!!' She groaned as She came to a shuddering climax. Her sweet rosebud pulsated around my tongue; gripping and relaxing in waves- my chin was wet with Her juices as She collapsed over me. We lay like that for minutes- i could have stayed there forever.

'Not bad, darling,' She said finally, 'But I am still going to spank you, later.'

i got my spanking a few long minutes later. No reason was given other than She loved spanking my 'sweet round bottom'. Of course, She needed no reason.

She told me to lie face down on the blanket over Her canvas bag of towels, pull the back of my swimsuit down and wait until She was ready. i lay there in the sun praying that nobody would walk by. Of course, a few minutes later i saw a couple stroll by several yards away, down by the water. J. picked up Her flat leather sandal and whacked my upraised bottom twice. i prayed the sound of the surf drowned out the crack of the sandal, but i dared not look up! She laughed and told me that they looked over, looked away quickly, then turned back- i hoped so. She waited until they walked back up the beach, then straddled my back facing my bottom and went to work with the sandal. Harder and harder She smacked, until i was grasping the blanket with both hands. i bit down on the wool blanket to muffle my cries. Over and over She smacked. Faster and faster until my legs were kicking frantically and i was rolling from side to side under Her.

Finally She stopped, placed the sandal on my back, and ordered me to remain in that position. She walked down into the sea and washed off (my mouth was still deliciously sticky with Her juices), then came back to the blanket. She knelt beside me to check Her handiwork, then got out a jar of zinc oxide and traced something out on my bottom. A 'J' on one cheek, a heart on the other. I lay there in the hot sun, the untanned skin on my bottom slowly burning (and not just from the paddling). Except for the 'J' and the heart. When She was sure i would have a 'nice sunburn', J. let me pull my swimsuit back up and lie at Her feet as She finished Her book.

We packed up and i followed Her (three steps behind) back to the car park. i looked resolutely at the sand as we passed the knot of people on the beach; i was sure everyone was looking at me.

The drive home was increasingly uncomfortable for me, as the sunburn added to the afterglow of my paddling. J. laughed as i shifted around in the seat, wincing at every pothole.

After we had showered- i loved washing Her hair for Her- She bent me over to show me my bottom in the mirror. A blindingly white 'J' on the left, an equally white heart on the right surrounded by a sunburned and paddled redness that would last for days. It was extremely uncomfortable under jeans- She said i walked like a cowboy. i found myself looking forward to the comfort of my slip and panties.

She touched up the 'J' and the heart every couple of days, too, so that i had them for weeks. i used to admire my markings in the mirror and cherished them as symbols of my deepening submission to Her.

trissy1
trissy1
31 Followers