Janet's Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit that thoughts of fucking either one of them gave me an instant hard on. Since Janet's left leg was laying on my crotch she noticed immediately. "I'll set you up with Sybil for Thursday night and Charlotte for Saturday night," Janet said as she moved her leg off my crotch, then went down on me and gave me the best blow job that she had ever given me. I was imagining Sybil and Charlotte taking turns sucking me off while Janet was at work, which allowed me to ejaculate into her mouth. When Janet was done and I had stopped erupting, she put her head back on my shoulder and said "Thank you."

"Uh...actually, thank you," I replied, and shortly went to sleep with visions of pounding Sybil's pussy floating in my head.

When I came home Wednesday night, after a nice dinner, and the dishes had been loaded into the dishwasher, Janet chirped "I'll tell you some good news if you give me a foot rub; my feet are killing me."

"OK," I replied, and started rubbing her feet while we watched one of our favorite situation comedies on TV.

After Janet moaned appreciatively for five minutes she said - without even opening her eyes - "It's all set for you to go over to Sybil's house tomorrow night after work; get there around six. I'm going over to Nancy's house for bridge club. It would be nice if you could be back by eleven, though. Oh yeah, right there - that feels so good!"

Nothing more was said about it.

I felt obligated to call Sybil's cell phone the next day around noon. "Hi, Sybil, this is Larry Santee," I said with less confidence than I was hoping to project. "I hope that I've been given the right information and can come over to your house about six tomorrow night."

"Larry Santee...Larry Santee...I do seem to recall a guy by that name," she laughed. "Yes, be there at six. But don't expect food - eat something beforehand if you need calories because anything you put in your mouth here won't have many," she chuckled.

I guess that told me what I needed to know, so I ate a sandwich around four o'clock; I didn't want the blood going to my stomach any more by six - it needed to go elsewhere.

When I arrived at Sybil's house she was ready for me. Soft music was playing in the background and she was dressed provocatively. She greeted me with a quick kiss on the lips, a slower kiss on the lips, and then one with tongue. She handed me a glass of wine and we sat down next to each other on her living room couch - I was already tenting my pants.

"What did Janet promise or tell you to get you to go along with this?" I asked with a big smile after we swapped a little tongue.

"She didn't have to promise me anything; I'm happy to help a cute guy like you out any time. As for what she told me, she said that her pregnancy made it so that she didn't enjoy sex, but she loved you and wanted you to be happy so she wondered if I could bonk you one or two nights a week," Sybil responded with a truly diabolical smile.

"Did she set any rules?" I curiously asked.

"Just don't steal you from her, and don't let you have too much fun," she giggled. "I'll go along with the first rule, but intend to obliterate the second," was her throaty continuation.

With that she removed the slinky dress that she had on - the only thing, besides her five inch heels, that she was wearing - took the wine glass out of my hand and put it on the coffee table, and planted a seriously passionate kiss on me.

Sybil had fine boobs; a slim waist; curvatious hips; a bare pussy except for a landing strip; and a large ass. After I simultaneously fingered her pussy and tweaked her nipples while we kissed, I stood up, removed my clothes, turned her on her hands and knees on her couch, and proceeded to bury my sword in her soaking wet scabbard.

WOW - that woman loved to fuck; and talk dirty while fucking. She was multi-orgasmic beyond my experience. We never did leave the living room, but there was really no need for a bed. She did just fine pinned against the wall with my hands holding her ass up while some fingers penetrated it, and with my dick in her cunt. When I left at 10:30, after a twenty minute shower to get all of the sweat, cum, and pussy juice off of me, I was completely wiped out, but my horns had been worn down to tiny bumps.

Sybil was also very blunt. As I departed, with a big smile she said: "That was REALLY fun. Thank Janet for me. I'm free every Thursday. If you're fucking anyone else, though, you'll have to use a condom next time. You're the only guy that I let fuck me without a condom for months."

Like I said - direct!

When I got home Janet acted like nothing significant had happened. "I hope that you had a good time," was all that she said.

"I did enjoy myself; thanks for setting it up," I replied, trying to sound less joyful and enthusiastic than I really was.

Saturday night she set me up with Charlotte. When I got there she was wearing only a skimpy nightie. That was dispensed with quickly, and I was soon laying on my back on her thick living room carpeting while she was riding me like I was a prize bull and I was manipulating her enormous honkers.

When we took a break she related the same rules that Janet had laid for her as she had for Sybil. "Don't steal my man, and don't let him have too much fun."

Just like Sybil she agreed to abide by the first, but ignore the second.

As I was leaving Charlotte, after my third orgasm and her tenth, I asked her how someone as sexy as she was had no regular boyfriend.

"I'm not into relationships," Charlotte nonchalantly replied. "In fact, I only fuck guys with no strings attached, and never without a condom - you being my only exception in years," she continued. Then with one of her fingers she lapped up some of the cum flowing down her thigh, stuck her finger into her mouth, and then smiled."

If I hadn't completely emptied my balls, I probably would have cum just from that site.

"I'm free the next four Saturday nights," she said as she gave me a passionate kiss with some cum still on her lips. I gave her a big shit-eating grin in response.

When I arrived home about nine o'clock I got the same reception as when I got home from Sybil's house, and I provided the same response.

Fucking Sybil and Charlotte had really turned me on. I decided that if Janet could set me up with them I had to be as pleasant to her as I could be - but I still couldn't bring myself to have sex with her. For the remainder of her pregnancy I slept in the same bed, gave her foot massages and back rubs on a daily basis, used a dildo on her regularly, never had any harsh words for her, and by my actions convinced her that I'd be around after the little bastard was born. I even attended natural childbirth classes with her as her coach.

I was able to pull it off because of Sybil and Charlotte. Since both wanted me to use a condom unless I was exclusive with them, I talked them into the three of us getting evaluated for STDs. We were all clear, so as long as I promised not to fuck anyone else but them they dispensed with the condom requirement.

The already over-the-top sex got better with both of them. There was no position or orifice that was off-limits, and their sky-high libidos ramped up mine. I actually really liked both of them as people too, although I wasn't actually in love with them. I often took Sybil out for dinner, a movie, or dancing on nights that we fucked - and even sometimes when we didn't if Janet was unavailable. I would have taken Charlotte out too, but she only wanted to stay home and fuck, and once in a while watch a DVD. I averaged one and one-half sessions a week with Sybil and one with Charlotte - I was one sexually satisfied motherfucker!

I was surprised when the kid was born - it was a girl who looked just like Janet's baby photos and who we called Vickie - that I wasn't repulsed. Maybe it was because I had gone through the natural childbirth classes, it looked like Janet, and it was a girl. My reaction would undoubtedly have been very different if it was a boy that looked like Alan. In any event, I didn't run as soon as the kid popped out.

I actually marginally participated in taking care of the kid the first three months. I decided I was going to wait until Janet was back to her old self physically and mentally and then file for divorce; but fate intervened.

Janet was in a car accident when Vickie was three & one-half months old. Vickie, in her baby seat in the back of the car, was fine - just startled by the crash. Janet wasn't so lucky. Janet was eventually going to be fine, but she was going to be in a wheelchair, on crutches, or with a walker, for four months at least. Even though I hired a nanny for when I was at work, in actuality I became the main caregiver for the child.

The goddamn kid wormed her way into my heart. She clearly responded to me, constantly stared at me with the biggest blue-green eyes I had ever seen, and was always the happiest when I was holding her. After two months of that shit I didn't care if she didn't have my DNA - she was my baby girl, end of story.

Janet continued to be accommodating as far as my sex life was concerned. She had no objection to me bringing Charlotte or Sybil over to the house as long as we used the bedroom in the basement and had a baby monitor receiver down there. Charlotte and Sybil both fussed over Vickie when they visited - neither had kids of her own and both said that Vickie was the cutest baby that they had ever seen. It seemed that when they were exposed to Vickie they turned from wildcats into tigers in the bedroom, every time going berserk when we had sex including "making" me stick a vibrator up their assess while my cock was buried in their cunts.

A month after Janet had recovered I made love to her for the first time in more than a year. It wasn't wild passionate sex like I had with my two fuck buddies, but it was very rewarding. She sobbed with joy afterward. After I made love to her two other nights it was time for a heart-to-heart.

With Vickie at my in-laws house for the night, we went out for a nice dinner and a romantic stroll by the river. When we got home I laid all my cards on the table.

"Janet. It is time for honesty, and to see where we go from here. One thing is certain; I will never lie to you again, and won't tolerate you lying to me, because our past lies hurt us badly. OK?"

"I...I couldn't agree more Larry," she mumbled while staring into my eyes.

"First; I love Vickie, and I still unquestionably love you. I want to stay married."

She got a big smile on her face and started to jump up and hug me. I held her off.

"Wait - you have to hear it all; I'm not done, and don't react until you've heard it all."

"Ok, Larry; I promise," she whined.

"I'm willing to have more kids -not four or five though, just three. However, they have to be by artificial insemination from an anonymous donor that we mutually select. Alan is out of the picture forever - I will kill him if he shows up again. OK?"

"Oh Larry, thank you, thank you, that means so much..." she started babbling with tears in her eyes.

"Wait!" I barked - holding out a stiff arm. "I'm getting a concession in return."

"Uh...OK...whatever," she blurted out, but I again cut her off.

"You may not be thrilled by this condition," I said then paused for effect. "I'm not giving up Sybil. I'm going to fuck her once a week - never make love to her but fuck her brains out. That's my deal; we stay married and have three kids, things that you want; no more Alan and me porking Sybil once a week, that's what I want."

I was surprised by her response. She sat up straight, remained silent for at least a minute obviously thinking, and then smiled. "OK; it's a deal; but you make love to me at least twice a week, including when I'm pregnant."

I got a big smile. "Deal," I said extending my hand.

"No handshake shit," she giggled, "upstairs, now!"

That night we didn't make love. We fucked three times. It sealed our deal.

***************

Surprise, surprise; it worked out. Vickie is now eight and the cutest most precocious thing you have ever seen in your life, and the consummate daddy's girl. Our six year old son Zack is a classic little boy who everyone tells me looks just like me (the father from the sperm bank looked enough like me to be my brother). We ended up with four kids, just like Janet wanted, after all, because her third pregnancy ended up with twins, a boy Tim and a girl Melany, now both four. Janet is as happy as a pig in poop and we do make love at least twice a week, more often three times.

Sybil is also still in the picture. The whole family knows that I go out "bowling" - Janet knows that it's "balling" not "bowling" - every Thursday night so we never plan events then. Sybil expertly rings my bell twice a session. Janet has no animosity toward her, and we have her and a date over for dinner or parties regularly and we've doubled dated with her to plays or movies at least a dozen times.

I actually thoroughly enjoy being a father, I love Janet, and I love getting my knob burnished by Sybil.

Who could have guessed when I found out about Alan and Janet found out about my inability to father kids that there could be a happy ending for everyone? Who could have guessed?

12