Janet's Demise

Story Info
It all comes to an end.
6.9k words
3.9
63.7k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had several requests through the comments section and via E-Mail for more Janet stories. My wife and I will co-write this story, as she is really getting into it. I hope we are able to please those who asked for more and also, those who are new to our stories. Anyone not wanting to hear about more of Janet's interracial escapades, should probably look for another story to read. I wish to thank in advance, fans of Janet.

*

After my trip to Vegas, to pick up Janet from Ron's place we went home. After what happened, she was not the woman I knew before our trip. She was moody, our sex life suffered. We never made love anymore. All we did was fuck. She was like a woman possessed. This was great, but it wore thin after awhile. There was no love in our coupling, just animal lust.

After a few months of this I confronted her about what was wrong with her. She told me that things would get better now that she had worked out her problems.

She never came home from work the next day. I called he cell, but it went to voicemail. Several more calls, same results.

Little did I know that at that very moment, Janet was departing a flight from Reno to Las Vegas and falling into the arms of Ron, her new lover.

Janet's new life.

"Oh, Ron, I have missed you these last months. I want to stay with you. I need that big black beautiful cock of yours. I haven't had a good fuck since I left here. My husband just doesn't get the job done, since that night, with you and the rest of those black guys."

Ron sat down on the edge of the bed and I pulled his pants off. He wasn't wearing underwear and that magnificent black cock sprung loose and I was on it in a second.

I licked it, ran my lips up and down it's steely length, cupping his balls in my hand and lightly rolling them in my palm. They were heavy and I know that the load I would be swallowing soon was more than my husband could provide in a half dozen climaxes.

He grabbed me by my head and moved my willing mouth up to the blunt head and told me to suck it.

"Yah, slut, you been needing that black cock, haven't you.?" He was right, there was nothing on earth I wanted more right now than to please this hard bodied, big black cock stud.

I took as much as I could into my slutty mouth. He kept pushing my head down and telling me to relax and breath through my nose.

"It's about time you learned how to properly pleasure a black man. A good skill to have, for a slut, that can't get enough black meat."

He was right. I had to learn to deep throat his big black cock. I knew it would be necessary if I wanted to keep him.

As he slowly began to fuck my mouth, I found myself able to relax enough to take the head into the beginning of my throat. I gagged a little, he pulled me back and I pushed down on my own. I had to do this several times until that spongy, blunt head slipped right into my throat, followed by a couple more inches.

That big cock felt right at home in there. I swallowed the best I could and a little more slid down my precum bathed throat. He took my hand and put it to my throat. I could feel the lump from his cock in my throat.

"Keep that up, slut, I'll fill your belly up, so you won't need dinner tonight."

I felt his swollen cock pulse and expand in my throat completely cutting off my air. I knew he was injecting my gut with his thick cum. I felt him pulling back and cumming until he had just the head of his cock in my mouth. He finished up there, filling my mouth. I was where I belonged. Giving pleasure to a big black cock.

After dumping his load of cum into my oral cavity, he had me continue sucking and licking his black rod, until it was once again rock hard.

"Fuck me Ron, I need that massive meat pounding my cock hungry pussy. Make me yours, baby, take me in all of my holes."

"Get out of those clothes. From now on you be naked, in this house, unless I say otherwise."

"Yes, Ron." I stripped and stood in front of him, as he appraised me.

"I'm gonna have my sister take you under her wing and work on that body. You may be 55 but by the time she gets done with you, you will look 35. I want my married white slut, looking good. Now get over here."

I'm finding, I like being told what to do. He got up as I walked toward him, got behind me and lifted one of my legs up and placed it on the chair. In this position, I was wide open and dripping in anticipation of the stand up fuck I was about to get. This was a new position for me.

I looked down and he was stroking that virile black cock. He stepped up, squatted down a little and pushed the spongy head of his cock into my wet pussylips. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he pushed down as his black cock penetrated my pussy. It had been several months since I had anything that big in me. I screamed but he kept on until I felt his pubic hair against my ass. It was still hurting but I was proud to have taken the whole nine very thick inches.

There was nothing easy about the next ten minutes or so. He battered my cunt with long, hard, deep strokes. That big cock head was hitting me just right and I started pushing down as he pushed up, starting the first of many orgasms to be achieved with Ron.

Spread wide open like I was, as I went higher and higher, my juices, were running down my leg and when I went over the top. I squirted all over that black pile-driver. I felt him start to enlarge deep inside me and knew I was gonna get another hot black sperm injections. He did not disappoint, as I was coming down off my orgasm. He started his, I felt him cum deep, right against my cervix. As he continued to cum, it started to run out of my overstuffed cunt and run down my leg. Once again I realized that this was where I belonged. Impaled on a big black cock.

The next day, Ron's sister, Theresa, took me clothes shopping. I picked out all kinds of sexy dresses, skirts and blouses and only the briefest of lingerie and only the highest of heels. The bill came to well over $800.00.

I gave the clerk my credit card and she told me it was rejected. I tried the other two and my ATM card and all rejected. Paul had obviously cancelled all our credit cards and must have closed our bank account.

What could I do, I had no money and no way to get any. Theresa said not to worry she would pay for it and Ron could pay her back.

I tried to call Paul, but both his cell and our home phone number were no longer in service. I called his shop and his secretary told me he was refusing all calls from me and if I called to tell me, to contact Richard. He was our attorney.

He told me Paul wanted to verify where I was. Either with Ron or Damian, so he could send the key to the storage locker where my stuff was being moved to. Also, a restraining order against me. Not to come within a hundred yards of our home or his business. Richard told me he would send it general delivery to the zip code I gave him. I told him I was with Ron and asked Theresa for the zip code.

It came home to me, in a rush, that my marriage and my way of life back in Reno were over. I had stepped way over the line and could never step back.

For the next several weeks, Theresa worked me hard for at least two hours a day in the fitness center and then in the evening we went for a jog. I was losing weight, trimming down and gaining some muscle. I lay out in the sun in our back yard, naked, except for a thong. Ron liked the lily white contrast between my laser bare pussy and the rest of my tanned body.

I had been getting facials and body wraps on a regular basis. My hair had been lightened and highlighted.

My entire body and face were looking years younger.

Ron was fucking me every night and I would wake him up, by swallowing that big black morning wood.

One night Ron came home after I had been there for three months and announced it was time for my showing. He was taking me out on the town and show off his newly made over, slut for black cock.

What he told me next, made me proud of what I had achieved since getting here, with my body. He told me that it didn't make any difference how old I was, because I was the best piece of ass he has had in years and was gonna keep me around as long a I wanted to stay.

It sounded good at the time. All I wanted to do was please him. I had realized that I had become very submissive to him. Isn't that what I wanted when I started out on this journey?

Theresa came bouncing into the house with a big black bag.

"Hey, slut," she mocked, "I got your outfit for tonight. Now get up there and shower and get ready for one wild night. I'll be up in awhile to help you get ready."

As I walked away, I heard her say something to Ron, who responded in a low tone, "we'll see."

I showered and had dried and fluffed my hair. With the new do, that was all I had to do.

As I was rubbing lotion on, Theresa came in, "here give me that, I'll rub it on ya."

I loved how her strong hands kneeding my muscles as she worked the lotion in. She paid more attention to my little B cups than I thought necessary but it felt good. She had me sit on the bed and started at my feet and worked up to my thighs, massaging and rubbing lotion. I was getting turned on by this sexy, black woman, kneeling in front of me and whose hands were dangerously close to my bare, white cunt.

She looked up at me, smiled, winked and shoved her index and middle finger of one hand into my fleshy folds. My legs had been open, so she had no trouble reaching her goal.

"Wow, girlfriend, you are one hot, mature white woman. Look at my hand."

She had pulled it out and her fingers and knuckles were coated in my juices. She had me suck her fingers clean

"That is just a taste of what you are going to get, the next time we are alone." I couldn't wait.

Theresa took the cover off the hanger and dumped the bag on the bed.

On the hanger was a simple, silky looking purple dress with a cowl neck. I could tell that at least half of my tits and most of my legs would be on display.

Theresa held up a lavender shelf bra and a matching thong.

"Turn around and I'll put it on for you." She hooked it, reached around and adjusted my tits in the bra. Naturally, she had to pinch each nipple as her hands retreated.

Next she held out the thong for me to step into. She made sure it was positioned just right and pulled the string up into my ass crack and pussy.

"Sit down and give my a foot." She unpackaged a pair of ultra sheer black stayups and slowly rolled them up my tanned, toned legs.

The shoes were black, open toe style with 4 inch stiletto heels and a wide strap around the ankle. The buckle had a little gold cock and balls trinket hanging from it.

"Get up and check it out in the mirror, Janet." I looked sensational, very sexy. I was proud of my new body, especially now that only a very small belly remained.

She unzipped the dress and I stepped into it and she raised it up my body. The zipper started half way down my ass and finished above my bra strap. The cowl neck was loose enough to give anyone who wanted a clear view of my nipples and mostly uncovered tits. I was right, the skirt portion came to just below my stocking tops and was loose. That surprised me as everything Ron or Theresa bought for me was skin tight.

I asked Theresa about this. She told me that Ron wanted the two of you to make a good impression without being to slutty.

"In my opinion, we have achieved that." She remarked.

A limo pulled up in front of the house and the 3 of us got in and headed for the party. We drove for what seemed hours because of the traffic. Finally, we broke out and was headed for the foothills. I couldn't believe the place we pulled into. It was a mansion, or it seemed to me.

"Who lives here, Ron?" I inquired. He told me I would just have to wait and see.

As we pulled up to the door, we were met by a giant of a man. I knew immediately who it was. A very famous pro football player.

As the valet held the door open for us, Mr. Big, as I will refer to him, held out a huge black hand in which I placed my little white one. His was twice as big as mine.

"You must be Janet. Ron's description of you does not do you justice. You are on hot MILF and I know how old you are but can't believe it. I look forward to having a dance or two with you this evening."

He helped me out and then took Theresa in his arms and kissed her. Not a brotherly kiss either. She looked at him beaming.

He shook hands with Ron and slapped him on the back saying, "damn, two of the hottest ladies here tonight will be with you."

Mr. Big, escorted us to a large room, totally surrounded in glass. The back yard had an enormous pool with people in all stages of dress and undress, milling and sitting around drinking, making out, dancing and whatever people do at a party of this caliber.

After getting over the shock of the whole scene, I noticed there were quite a few interracial couples in attendance. Ron and I were only one of many. Also, they all appeared to be of MILF quality. Well preserved, in great physical shape. Of course, if they all had black men with the libido and cock size of Ron, they would need to be in top shape.

Theresa left us to go with Mr. Big, while Ron started introducing me around. One black/white couple I was introduced to, really caught my eye. He was a black Adonis, muscular, broad shoulders, small waist and his six pack noticeable through his tight, silk black shirt. His large muscular thighs, caused his pants to being very tight and showing off a rigid bulge.

His white slut, yes a slut, one can always tell another. Was close to my age but by the looks of her, she had gone through some substantial physical training, also. We hugged and kissed each other on the lips.

Her name was Kathy and his Jerome. She took my hand and said, "lets get a drink and talk. Leave the guys to their guy talk."

Both of our beautiful black lover's nodded to us and we left to get a drink.

"You know, Janet, Ron has brought you here to show you off. I'll warn you now, while nothing much will happen today, you will be shared with many of us and our black lovers."

I looked at her with confusion. Was she saying that the I would be having sex with the other white women.

When I asked her this, she said, "yes, you will have your face buried in pussy and ass and vice versa. Believe me you'll love it. Not only will be getting all the big black cock you can handle, none of us are exclusive in this circle."

Ron and Jerome were back and led us to the dance floor. It was coming on to nightfall and people were moving inside and getting more intimate with each other. Jerome put his arm around me and Ron around Kathy and we made our way to the dance floor.

"I'm glad to see you and Kathy, getting along so well. The four of us will be seeing a lot of each other. Ron and I do business together and you two will be with us whenever we go someplace."

He held me close. My face only came to the top of his chest. His silk shirt was unbuttoned down to his naval and his well developed pecs were right in my face. He took my head in one hand and guided it, so my mouth came in contact with his nipple through his shirt.

"Pull it aside and suck on my nipple, slut."

I did as he commanded and was rewarded with a hard black nipple and chest, smooth as silk and with a light sheen of sweat all over it. I pushed the material back and licked my way across that slab of pectoral muscle until I got to the nipple and took it in my mouth and suckled it like a baby. I heard a low moan escape from his lips as I continued to suck and tongue his hard black nipple.

His other hand had slid down my back and was cupping my ass cheeks. He didn't try to lift my dress or anything just held on and massaged first one cheek and then the other. My thong was soaked by now. He had to smell my arousal but went not further. He pulled my head away from his nipple by my hair and said. "Ron has him a hot one, in you, doesn't he?" I had nothing to say.

The evening went on. I danced with several guys and a few women, at the encouragement of our black lovers.

Mr Big came in and announced that it was time to finish up and head out. He asked me to dance the last dance with him. As we danced, my head against his big chest he rubbed my back and butt and told me he was looking forward to getting together with me.

He pulled me close to him and I felt this monster bulge push against my stomach. I pulled away and looked between us, in awe.

"Like that do ya, black cock slut. Reach down and feel it, I know ya wanta."

I couldn't resist. My hand slowly descended until I could feel him through his linen slacks. I ran my hand up and down. It hardened some. I had to see it and I told him so.

"Hey Ron, your pretty white slut wants to see my meat."

"Well, show her." He dropped his pants and his black behemoth flopped. It wasn't any longer than I am used to in the big black cock department, but the girth was disturbing............the head, OMG, it was big and round. Like a shiny handball sitting on top of that powerful black cockmeat. I knew I had to have this. It was the ultimate.

"Ron, I think she likes what she's holding. So we will see the two of you here tomorrow night."

"Janet.......until then." He pulled me into him with his big black cock still hanging out and crushed his lips against mine and then pushed me away, laughed and tucked himself back in.

Ron, Theresa and myself left for home.

On the drive home I told Ron, that I thought that it would only be him and I. He informed me that a slut for big black cock, has to be shared. That's what makes her a black cock slut..

After sleeping until almost noon, I got up had a meal and decided to lay around working on my tan, as there was nobody home. I grabbed my tanning thong and headed to the back patio. I lay there for almost an hour until I heard the door open. In walked Theresa, naked, carrying a big black dildo.

"Hey, slut, look what I got for ya. We gotta get you ready for tonight."

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"You are spending the night with your Mr. Big. So we need to open you up some. Take it from me, the man is insatiable and that big black head will destroy you if you aren't prepared for it. So take off the thong and spread those nice tanned legs."

I spread my legs as wide as they would go. She got between them and started to lick my pussy. She opened my swollen folds and shoved two fingers to the hilt, into my now wet pussy. She finger fucked me, until she was able to work four fingers and then with a squirt of lube up my sodden, open tunnel, she rammed several inches of that 10" black dildo in.

It only took about half dozen thrusts to have me screaming with an orgasm. It has been two days since I had been fucked and I was ready and randy.

Theresa spent the next half hour or so working the dildo in and out, round and round in my open and dripping pussy.

"Now your ass, baby."

"Noooooooooooo, not there. Fuck he will tear me apart. No way can I take that cock of his."

"Maybe, but he'll try. So we might as well get you prepared the best we can."

I have to admit, after the initial entry past my sphincter and the pain subsided, I was really getting into having something that big in my ass. I was still plenty scared because from what I felt last night, the head of Mr. Big's black cock was bigger than what I was practicing with.

Once we were done, I took a shower and did my hair and sat around naked waiting for Ron to come home.

He arrived about 6 and told me to get dressed. Didn't make much difference what I wore as long as it was short, tight and low cut. Hell, that's all I had.

I chose a tank top and a ultra short denim skirt and 4 inch high heels. No panties, bra or stockings. What was the use.

12