Janet's Predicament

Story Info
Janet is introduced to flashing and more by new boyfriend.
2.4k words
4.43
27.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers

I have had a bit of a dry spell for the last 2 years, ever since I caught my ex cheating on me. Put me right off men. I am only 22 and lately I have been thinking about sex a lot, so much so that I filled in a profile on a dating site and have been chatting to a nice guy for the last couple of weeks. He lives not too far away, I live in Huddersfield he lives in Wakefield, the metro train runs back and forth frequently so its not exactly a long-distance relationship but neither of us can drive so the train is the only affordable route if we want to meet up.

Well we did meet up last Saturday night for the first time and he wants to meet again this coming Saturday. I'm like, well, not so sure it's a good idea. It's not that I don't like him, just not sure he is good for me. I would love to hear what you think, I just can't make my mind up on my own, I am torn. So here is the tale and you can tell me if I should go tomorrow or stand him up.

He answered my lonely heart add with a friendly email, we started messaging once or twice a day, by the end of the first week we were messaging all day, from waking up to going to bed. So, the second week we arranged that I would meet him in Wakefield on Saturday night. We were to get a meal and if all went well go for a drink and a dance at one of the many local clubs.

I was excited at meeting him and really wanted to make a good impression. I had my hair done, my nails done, fingers and toes. I bought a lovely new dress, red, tight and short with a cross over top. I thought it looked great, my friends teased me it was too sexy and called it my "fuck me dress." New matching red high heal shoes and of course matching red lacy bra and panties. I spent hours getting ready, making myself clean, smelling like a perfume shop, I even shaved my pussy, just in case but it was a first date and I never really expected him to be getting anywhere near my special place till at least the second date, I'm just not the kind of girl to fuck on a first date. However, it made me feel good and sexy.

I took the train to Wakefield and met him in the station. He was waiting for me when I got there and I liked what I saw. He was friendly, attentive and funny, we hit it off right away and had plenty of chemistry. After the meal we went to a club and had a good time, a little dance and a lovely smooch.

The last train back to Huddersfield was at 12 so I had to cut the night short, much shorter than we wanted. He walked me to the station. We walked slower than we should have, stopping for a snog in a bus shelter which got a little out of hand. We were kissing and his hands were on my back, then my bum, I didn't mind but somehow they ended up going up my dress and down my panties and holding my bottom. He squeezed and caressed it and I know I should have stopped him right there but I couldn't, I was too horny. He used his thumbs to lower the back of my knickers down till my arse was feeling a draft from been bare, one of his hands worked its way to the front and he stroked my pussy through my panties, I felt so wet, I wanted to stop but my body wouldn't, it just reacted on its own.

His fingers moved to the sides of my hips and he slid the sides of my knickers down to the same level and the back, once they were over the largest part of my hips they slid down my legs, he increased the pressure of his kiss and his body pressed against me so I could not pull away, he pushed me back a few feet till my back was against the wall of the bus shelter. He bent down quickly and picked my knickers up, putting them in his pocket.

Next thing I knew he had his cock out and was pushing it into me, I tried to push him back but he was too strong, and to be honest I didn't really push that hard. He was inside me and kissing me, not sure if it was just to stop me shouting stop of if he just wanted a kiss. I wanted him to stop but I needed him to carry on.

Together we heard footsteps, he stopped without pulling out and listened, he didn't want to pull out in case it was nothing and he didn't get a chance to put it back in. It was definitely footsteps and close. He pulled out and quickly pulled his shirt over his cock, I just had to pull my dress down a little.

Good job we stopped, it was a police officer, he paused at the shelter and said to us, "Good evening, nice night, everything ok." He looked us both up and down.

Steve said, "Good evening officer, yes everything if fine. We are just waiting for a bus."

The officer looked at me and I nodded in agreement.

"Very well, I'm sure I can smell fish though and the chip shop is still a way away. Good night." Then he walked on.

"Cheeky bugger, fish indeed." I said.

We laughed and I said I really had to be going or I would miss my train. Steve looked at his watch and reluctantly nodded. He walked me to the train station. I had a return ticket and the train was already in the station. We ran to the train and I climbed aboard, turning to give him a goodbye kiss. The guard blew his whistle and I stepped back to close the door and wave.

On the spur of the moment he jumped in and closed the door behind him saying, "Fuck it, ill ride with you to Huddersfield, don't want anything to happen to you traveling alone late at night, what with you looking so sexy, especially with no knickers on."

I had forgotten he had them in his pocket. The metro train is only small, 2 carriages, its more like a bus on rails than a train, single driver and no conductor. Some seats arranged side by side, front facing, and some bench seats running sideways so you can sit with your back to the windows facing inwards.

We were in the rear car and sat next to each other on a bench seat facing inwards, we had windows behind and in front and travelled sideways as the train jogged along. It was pretty quiet, one couple at the back lost in their phones, and a group of lads at the front facing forward, they had been drinking, so I was quite glad Steve came with me, I thought it was cute him wanting to see me safely home.

Steve put his hand on my thigh as we talked. I confessed I felt really naughty with no panties on, I had never been out in public with no panties on before. He said he wondered if anybody could see. I giggled and he pulled on my thigh causing me to open my legs, I pulled them shut again. He said nobody could see and pulled my legs open again. I left them open for a bit and I could see it turned him on.

I was a little shocked, I felt very naughty, been on a train with people about, me having a short dress on and no panties, my legs open, I didn't think I would like it, but I did. I liked it a lot. I wanted to please Steve and I could see it pleased him as much as it pleased me.

He took out his phone and moved to sit on the other side of the train so he was looking right at me. I closed my legs as soon as he moved. He told me to open my legs, his voice was horse. He was filming me on his phone. I opened them just for a second then slammed them shut. I looked right and left to see if anybody noticed, nobody did. He said open them again but keep them open. I did as I was told, opening my legs and exposing my naked shaven pussy, I thought I saw somebody move and I crossed my legs. It was nobody and Steve told me to open them again. I uncrossed my legs and opened them. He told me to hitch my dress right up. I did until my bare ass was on the seat. I opened my legs wide for him. He said move your hips forward and spread even wider. I did.

He told me to use both hands to open my pussy, he wanted to see right inside me and how wet I was. I did as I was told. I looked right and left again nobody seemed to take any notice, except of course for Steve who was taking very careful notice as well and taking video.

He told me to take my tits out. I pulled one of my nipples out, he said no right out, both of them. I can't believe I did it but I did as I was ordered. Do you know what, I felt horny as hell. I would never have believed it but the naughtier I was, the more turned on I became. When he told me to finger myself I just couldn't stop myself. He wanted it sure, but if I am honest, I wanted it more.

Steve put his thumb up as if to say ok, I only half noticed through my hazy eyes as I sat there on the train with my tits and pussy on display playing with myself. Then it hit me he didn't put his thumb up to me but to somebody else. I turned my head and saw the group of lads had noticed and were now sat around me watching, some were also filming me and some openly pointing their cocks at me and wanking.

It was instantaneous, I gasped loudly and came, I squirted my juice all over like a tidal wave. That has never happened to me before. I always came quietly, for me, cumming has always a bit of an anti-climax to the honest, but this was different, it was like a bomb going off, it came from nowhere and rocked me to my core.

Well you don't need to know what happened after that, let's just say I lost my mind and did something I now regret very much. I am ashamed of myself, for showing myself in public and for what it led to me doing.

Ok I admit it, I let them gang bang me on the train, I couldn't help it, it was not my fault there were so many of them I was powerless to stop them as they took turns to fuck me. I came over and over as they watched each over taking me and goading each other to fuck me harder. They stripped me naked, the couple at the back tried to stop them but they made them watch as they used me as a fuck toy.

Steve, my new boyfriend and protector never even tried to stop them, at first he just watched them and filmed them, then he joined in telling them that I was loving it and to take second helpings and all to fuck me again.

Thing is he was right, I was loving it and I never wanted it to stop. Everybody was looking at me, at my body, at me begging them to fuck me. I wanted the world to see me and fuck me. They could see me naked with my legs spread wide open, at my dripping pussy, at the guys cocks pounding away inside me, at my face as I came over and over. My head screamed for it to stop and my pussy screamed for it to go on forever. My voice couldn't make its mind up, I shouted stop when they fucked me and fuck me when they stopped. It sounds like they rapped me, and I think they would have if I had not really wanted it. I was powerless to stop them as they all fucked me over and over. No, they didn't rape me, I wanted it even more than they wanted it. I cried when the train stopped and they all left me, I felt empty inside.

Steve thought it was amazing, he walked me home to my parent's house and fucked me on the doorstep before kissing me goodnight and then he was gone. I went to bed but couldn't sleep, I relived it all over and over, playing with myself till morning.

All week I have been thinking about it, every time it ends up with me playing with myself at the thought of showing myself on the train. Every time I think of being caught and seeing them all looking at me, I end up squirting cum all over. I can't stop thinking about been gang banged again. It's driving me mad, my mind says be good, my pussy says be bad.

Steve is not helping he says he can't wait till Saturday night so we can do it all again. This time he wants to go further, showing me off in different ways, in different places to different people, and always he talks about watching them all fuck me while he watches and films it. He says I must wear the same dress and shoes but that I should get a sexy basque with stockings. I have quite big tits and he says it will push them up and mash them together making them look even better and it will make my waist smaller and the stockings will draw attention upwards to my pussy.

So, you see my predicament. I don't want to lose my new boyfriend and I don't want to become a naughty dirty girl, showing off and getting fucked by anybody and everybody.

Or do I?

My pussy certainly wants it.

What should I do? Give in to my desire and go, knowing what it will lead to or, stay home alone, so alone.

Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers