Janet's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was Sunday and Harvey was going to play golf with a few friends. Janet told him that was a great idea. She was happy to see him get out of the house, feeling that playing golf meant he was feeling much better. As soon as he pulled out of the driveway, Janet left, heading to Ulysses'.

TJ had accidently left some handcuffs there. Janet had Ulysses cuffed to the bed post and was not letting him free. She was bouncing up and down on his trapped body. He wasn't going anywhere.

Janet was so focused on making him cum over and over; not letting him free, that she didn't notice TJ had returned and was standing in the bedroom doorway with a shocked look on his face.

"Um," he said, his mouth hanging open.

"TJ!" Ulysses exclaimed. "This is my friend Janet. She stopped by to visit and decided to borrow your handcuffs."

"I can see that," the muscular, black, police officer stated. "I'm going to need them back soon."

Janet turned around, awkwardly smiling at TJ, and then turned back to Ulysses; he smiled at her, then to TJ.

********************

TJ gripped her long hair from behind, sliding his cock in and out of her well-lubed anus, Ulysses, still handcuffed thrust upward into her pussy. TJ kissed along her neck," I'm ready," he whispered.

"All together," Janet moaned. The two men went faster and faster, working toward their own climaxes, while sending Janet closer to another one of her own.

"Ahh yes!" She cried out, TJ and Ulysses moaning behind and below her. They injected semen into her pussy and anus simultaneously, all three of them having a perfectly timed orgasm together. Janet collapsed on Ulysses, TJ collapsed next to them, reaching over to the bedside table for the keys, freeing Ulysses, taking his handcuffs, putting his clothes on.

"That was fun. Janet, nice to meet you," TJ said politely, heading out the door, chuckling as Janet attempted a reply with "uh huh."

Chapter 6

Janet was sore the next day. She had trouble walking and standing for long periods of time. Her butt hurt, her pussy hurt, her legs hurt, her back hurt, and her jaw hurt. It was wonderful. It had been so long since she hurt from too much sex.

On her lunch break she called her daughter, "Hi sweetie, can I asked you something?"

"Sure mom, what's up?" Marie asked in return.

"Are you still involved with, well, seeing black men?" Janet asked.

"Sometimes, not too often, though. Why do you ask? Want to come down for a visit and see what trouble we can get into?" Marie asked.

"No, no, I'm just curious." Janet quickly answered.

"Alright. Well it's been awhile since I've spent time with Rodney. I rarely hear from Aunt Darla anymore either," Marie explained.

"Yes, she's having other issues," Janet said, changing the subject back to Marie, "So do you recall your first time? The first time you experienced a black man?"

"Well sure. I was a freshman at UCLA," Marie said, Janet's eyebrow raising. "He was a classmate, very nice and polite, not a creep or sleaze ball, like Rodney!" Marie laughed. "He was very friendly and we were studying one evening and I basically lunged at him and, well, that's my first encounter."

Janet cleared her throat," So what became of him?"

"Well we would sleep together off and on until we graduated. We were friends. He moved back to Atlanta I believe. I last saw him last year. He was in Miami and gave me a call. I visited his hotel room. This was before Aunt Darla starting drinking so much, so the second night of that weekend she came with me and the three of us had a great time! You would've loved it, but you've changed, which is great!" Marie said, smiling into her phone.

"Yes, yes, great," Janet gulped, putting two and two together. "So what was his name?"

"It was Ulysses. Awesome guy, I much preferred him over that brute Rodney or Ronnie for that matter," Marie answered.

"Yeah," Janet said blankly, staring off into space for a moment, the information she just obtained sinking in. She couldn't believe it at first.

"Doc has been asking me to call Rodney again soon," Marie added, referring to her husband by his nickname.

"What?" Janet asked flatly.

"Oh I never told you! Doc walked in on me and Rodney one night and was turned on by it. He thought it was hot I suppose. So he invited Rodney to come back a few times and Doc would film it or get us to pose in pictures and so on. He said it was like being married to a porn star and he was the director of her work. It was quite nice actually."

Janet was in shock. Her and her daughter could talk about anything. They sucked cocks together, rode cocks together, took cum shots to the face together, but it was all done in secrecy from their husbands. Janet as amazed that her daughter's husband was into this sort of thing.

"Wow, I had no idea. That's, um, that's quite interesting," Janet said, totally blown away.

"Yep, it can be fun! Anyway, mom, I gotta go. I'll call you later in the week and talk to dad."

"Yeah, ok, talk to you later sweetie," Janet ended the call, slowly putting her phone back into her purse and headed back to her desk. "Wow," she thought to herself, slightly laughing at the situation.

The next night Janet was back in her exercise room in the basement. Sweat was traveling downward, in between her breasts; Ulysses was firmly gripping her waist, pumping upward.

After a repeat on Wednesday night, Janet begged Ulysses to come upstairs and shower with her. He was reluctant, not wanting to be seen by Harvey. Janet assured him he was asleep. The two, sweaty, naked lovers crept into the bedroom, entered the bathroom, turned the light on and closed the door behind them.

The steam filled the bathroom as Ulysses slowly, methodically made love to her, causing her moans to echo. Janet almost wanted Harvey to come in and discover them, to take a risk of him liking it. It never happened. When they exited the bathroom, Harvey was motionless on the bed, "Tuck me in," Janet whispered to Ulysses. He shook his head, in disbelief of her courage.

Janet was lying on her back in bed looking to a naked, wet, moonlit Ulysses. "You didn't finish in the shower, let me finish you here."

"Here? Now?" Ulysses whispered back.

"Yes, straddle me," she said.

Ulysses shook his head and complied, "This is dangerous."

"I know," she whispered, Ulysses cock sliding in between her tits, his body pinning her down. Janet grabbed his muscular butt, lifted her head and began sucking his cock, as he slowly slid it back and forth in between her breasts.

Within moments he was trying his hardest to suppress a moan as he ejaculated into her mouth. Janet slurped up as much of his semen as she could. Ulysses whispered a thank you, glancing over to a motionless Harvey on the king sized bed.

"Lock up and leave that spare key under the mat at the basement door," Janet instructed Ulysses, watching him sneak off down the hallway, listening to him head down to the basement. She got out of bed, still nude, and went to her bedroom window. She saw an also still nude, Ulysses, walk toward his car, the 1am moon light shining down on him. Chuckling at his own brazenness, she casually rubbed her clit, looking forward to seeing him tomorrow night.

Ulysses was on top of Janet, in her bed, while her husband was asleep next to them. She was able to convince Ulysses to come in from the front door. Janet greeted him wearing nothing and led him up to the bedroom. They were quiet for the most part, whispering, biting their lips to keep from moaning. She switched position, going to doggy style, the bed gently swaying to and fro as Ulysses carefully worked behind her.

After she climaxed again, Ulysses pulled out and began stroking his cock; Janet went to her stomach, mouth open, tongue out, and let him spray his semen on her face. She gathered up as much as she could with her hand, licking them clean, rubbing whatever was left into her skin.

When Ulysses left, Janet sat on the edge of the bed, listening to Harvey breath heavily. "What am I doing?" she asked herself, "This is insane. I'm too old for this." Janet sighed and climbed into bed.

Chapter 7

The next morning, Friday, Janet accompanied Harvey to a doctor appointment. It was just a quick checkup. On the way back, Harvey surprised her, grabbing her hand as he drove her to work. She was going in for a half day after his appointment.

"Thanks for coming with me. I love you so much. So glad I have such a sexy, wonderful, woman as my wife," Harvey said, causing Janet's eyes to well up with tears.

"Harvey, I - " she started to say.

"Shhh, I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. Being there for me through all this mess," He said, squeezing her hand gently.

Janet felt horrible at work. Again and again, she asked herself what she was doing, "I thought I had this under control. I was having sex with him in the house, and in the bed! What's wrong with me?"

Harvey picked her up and took her out for a nice dinner as a surprise. Janet was taken back with emotion, her guilt catching up to her. That evening they sat on the couch and drank wine, reminiscing back on their early days as a young couple, sharing kisses.

They made love later that evening. It was wonderful, nothing wild and crazy, but sweet and precious. Janet was happy, laying there against the man that truly mattered in her life, not some fetish addiction she had.

The next morning they went out to breakfast. Afterward they walked in a nearby park, holding hands, going home once some rain clouds appeared overhead. The rest of the afternoon it rained off and on. Janet sat across from Harvey at supper, thinking about Ulysses. She knew she had to do something.

In the basement after dinner, she called him.

********************

Eight feet were poking out of the comforter. Six of them were Caucasian, belonging to females, two of the feet were African-American, and were pointing toward the ceiling while the other six were either facing the floor or to the side. They were all wiggling against each other.

Devin, Kristen, and Nicky were all lying on top of or on each side of Ulysses. Devin was on top, as usual, kissing his face, while her sisters were on each side, kissing his neck or shoulders. The three women kissed their way down Ulysses chest and stomach, making their way to his cock. His stepmother sucked his cockhead, while his step aunts tended to his testicles.

Through their slurps, sucks, and his moans, he didn't hear his phone vibrate in the other room.

Janet nodded, "That's ok. It can wait. I'll try again tomorrow." She turned her phone off, headed upstairs, and surprised Harvey by joining him in the shower.

The next morning Janet tried calling Ulysses again.

"That was fun," Kristen said, drying her back off with a towel. "It's been awhile since we've pulled an all-nighter like this."

"Mmhmm," Nicky moaned while she kissed Devin, and then moved to her other sister for another passionate kiss, finally landing on Ulysses, kissing him before he could wrap his town around his waist. "It was. I gotta go though. You know how hubby gets," Nicky added, leaving everyone in the bathroom, searching for her clothes in the bedroom.

Devin put the towel around her body, walking over to Ulysses, "I'll be here for awhile longer," she whispered, kissing him, her tongue sliding around his, only to be joined by Kristen's a second later.

Ulysses' phone rang, startling them out of the triple-kiss, "Ugh, let me answer that. You ladies have probably caused me to miss several calls," he joked.

"Hi Janet," Ulysses answered.

"Hey. Do you think you could come over tonight?"

"Well sure. What time did you have in mind?" Ulysses asked.

"Late. Maybe 11pm. Come down to the basement door this time," She added.

"Oh. Sure, that'd be fine," He replied, slightly relieved that the risky act of coming to the front door was not happening.

Chapter 8

As Janet stood at the basement door, peering out into the darkness; she heard the thunderstorm approach - its lightning clashing periodically. The forecast called for rain. They never appeared during the day, but finally late in the day, the sky became cloudy. Here at 11pm, shortly before Ulysses would arrive, the thunder started.

She saw him round the corner of the house when a lightning flash illuminated him. She closed the door behind her and went to meet him, not letting him into the house.

"Hi," She said, looking downward.

"Hi Janet. Are you ok?" He asked, placing his hands on her shoulders.

Janet only nodded, choosing not to look at him yet, thinking of her words. "I've been thinking lately. Maybe we should stop," she said another lightning crash above them.

"Oh. That's fine, we don't have to continue. I don't want to cause any problems," Ulysses said, a rain drop landing on his shoulder.

"Yeah. It's just my husband, he's better, he's happy; I don't want to keep hurting him. He's what's important - not my fantasy," Janet explained, as a rain drop landing in her hair.

"I know. He is important. I guess I look at myself as someone to provide a little fun or temporary happiness."

"No, you're more than that. For someone special, someone right, you'll be more than just a," Janet sighed, feeling bad for the past couple weeks, "you'll be more than some woman's plaything."

Ulysses nodded, a few more drops fell on them both. "Thank you. You're wonderful," He said, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Go tend to him. It sounds like you really love him." The rain drops were more frequent now.

"I do," she caressed his face. "Take care."

Ulysses nodded and started walking away. "Wait!" Janet said, just as the rain started pouring, right before he rounded the corner to walk to the front of the house. He paused, turning to look at her, a flash of lightning struck.

Janet slowly removed her t-shirt, dropping it next to her. She slid out of her shorts, followed by her thong. Standing there nude, she asked, "One more time?" just as the bottom dropped out of the sky and an immense down pour began.

Ulysses didn't say a word. He moved back toward a naked, soaking wet, Janet and removed his own clothing, "We'll probably catch a cold."

"I don't care," She said.

They kissed in the pouring rain, Ulysses pulling her tightly against him. He bent down just like their first time, lifting her up, her legs straddling his waist. He slowly guided his cock in all the way to the base and then began lifted her up and down on it; his slow, methodical, upward thrusts, causing Janet to moan each time.

Several minutes of passionate kissing, Janet spoke up, rain dripping off her chin, "Don't hold back."

"As you wish," Ulysses said, turning and slamming Janet down into a large puddle, splashing water all around them. He slammed his hips into her over and over again in the pouring rain. Janet clutched his back with her finger nails, screaming with each cervix pounding thrust from Ulysses.

Janet pulled herself up, pushing Ulysses with her, pushing him down on the ground. She mounted him and began squatting wildly up and down. Ulysses grabbed her waist, throwing her to the side, rolling on top of her, impaling her over and over. She rolled again and was on top once more. "Yes! Yes!" she screamed out in the summer night air.

Ulysses rolled once more, taking her to her back again, one of her hands clutching the wet grass behind her, the other clutching the back of his head as he slammed into her. Ulysses went to his knees, sitting up, bringing her up with him.

A flash of lightning silhouetted Janet throwing her soaking wet hair back. Ulysses laid her on the ground, flipping her over, entering her from behind. She grasped at more wet grass. Ulysses grabbed her by the neck, pulling her back, continuing to thrust into her.

Another flash of lightning, Ulysses was holding her by her wrists, pumping his hips away, crashing into her butt just like the crashing of thunder above them. Janet was climaxing once more. Her body tensed up, her pussy convulsed, and she cried out into the night, her screams muffled by the storm.

Another final flash of lightning, Ulysses threw his head back; spraying semen onto Janet's waiting face. The rain washed most of it off as quickly as it landed. She rose to her knees and kissed Ulysses once more, nearly tackling him, falling over to the side with him in part of a flower garden.

Janet sucked him of any remaining sperm he may have had as the rain water served as a natural shower, rinsing away semen, grass, and dirt. The kissed once more, laughing at their situation in the rain, not caring about catching a cold. She watched him turn the corner to head up the front of the house, still naked, to his car. "That was it," she said to herself, picking up her wet clothes, making her way into the basement. She dried off with some dirty laundry near the washing machine and headed upstairs.

Janet stared down to her feet as the hot shower water poured down on her washing away the remaining dirt and grass. It was over. She and Ulysses were done. This last tryst, this last affair was the end, there would be no more. She accepted that and finished her shower.

With her body wrapped in a large white towel, she sat on the edge of her bed in her dimly lit bedroom, drying her hair with another towel. She grabbed the socks she had placed on her bedside table and slid them on. Her husband, whom she thought was asleep, spoke up.

"Where is he?" He said, just above a whisper.

"Where's who?" Janet turned around to face him. "He?"

Harvey chuckled softly, "That guy you were with."

"What guy, Harvey?" Janet thought he might've been half asleep, but wasn't sure since the only light source was the small hallway light coming in from the hallway and the occasional burst of lightning in the distance from the storm that was leaving the area.

"That nice black guy you were with," He replied, Janet sensing a smile on his face, though unable to see for sure.

Her heart was racing, "B-black guy? What are you talking about?" Janet decided to make it sound like Harvey was delusional or dreaming.

He exhaled deeply and sat up in the bed, yawning, "The black guy you were with, in here. He had the dreads or braids or whatever they were in the pony tail. You put on a show for me. That guy."

Janet blinked rapidly several times, "A show for you?"

"Yeah, you thought I didn't see it. Mmm, you looked so sexy. How did you know it was my fantasy to see you taken by a black guy?" Harvey asked, laying his head back on the pillow. "Sexy, sexy, woman you are."

Janet's mouth hung open. "Well, uh, he's not here," she replied slowly, in shock.

"Maybe give him a call every once in awhile to see if he's free. I'd like to film it or take pictures or something. I'd have a nice little porn collection starring my wife," Harvey said, slowly getting sleepier.

Janet turned around, facing away from him, her mouth still open, fighting the urge to laugh. She cleared her throat, "Well, since it's a fantasy of yours, I will do my best to fulfill it. Maybe I'll give him a call soon."

"Thanks honey," Harvey said, rolling over on his side.

Janet, her eyes wide open, stretched out on the bed, looking to the ceiling in the dark bedroom. A huge grin came over her face.