Janet's Swimming Lesson

Story Info
White girl, black men, deep water.
1.7k words
4.3
304.2k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomass
Tomass
617 Followers

Janet had never been popular with the boys. She had been a short, flat-chested girl with a mousy look, and she rarely got any second glances from the more attractive guys at her high school.

Things changed for her when she went to college. In the summer between high school and college, she used money she had saved up from babysitting jobs to pay for a breast augmentation. Now she had a pair of pert little tits, and to her happy surprise, her nipples seemed more sensitive than ever.

In addition, she changed her haircut, makeup and wardrobe, and now she was the subject of all sorts of attention from other freshman guys, including Tim, the boy she was steadily dating.

Tim was such a nice boy. He gave her flowers, he took her out to dinner every Saturday night, and he was so helpful when she needed help with school work or some physically demanding task.

Though Janet would not admit this-- even to herself-- the most disappointing aspect of dating Tim was his performance in bed. Yes, he had helped her lose her virginity, and that alone made him special. But he had a small cock, he came too quickly, and he didn't seem to understand her sexual needs. Often she had to rub herself to orgasm as he snored next to her.

But Janet could overlook those things, because after all, Tim was a very good boy in so many other ways, and to make matters even better, he was from a very wealthy family. When he surprised her with a free trip to Jamaica during Spring Break, she was excited and happy to accept, even though she didn't know how to swim.

They stayed together at a resort hotel near Montego Bay where the very first night, Tim proposed marriage to Janet, and Janet accepted. She showed off the diamond engagement ring everywhere, even around the pool, where she wore a sweet pink bikini and dared to dip her toes in the water as the hot Jamaican sun tanned her body.

The second day of their trip, Tim had another surprise for Janet. As she sat alongside the pool reading, he tapped her on the shoulder and introduced her to Andre, the resort swimming instructor.

Janet could barely keep from gasping at the sight of Andre. He was incredibly handsome, very black and extremely muscular. He was also very tall, 6'5" by the look of him, and he dwarfed Tim when the two stood together.

Also unlike Tim, Andre had a rather distant, arrogant demeanor.

Excited at the thought of learning to swim, Janet decided that very afternoon to take her first lesson. She jumped into the pool, but Andre sneered at her.

"I don't teach swmming in the pool," he said. "I teach you in the ocean."

Tim grinned and nodded at Janet, as if to reassure her. Then Tim announced he was going back to the room to read for a bit, so Janet gathered up her things and headed with Andre to the beach.

There, Andre was greeted by another very tall, muscular black man.

"This is Thomas," Andre told Janet. "He will assist me."

The two men exchanged a knowing look and then a quick grin. Had Janet paid a little more attention to that, as well as the uncertainty she felt in her gut about all this, maybe things would have turned out differently.

Andre and Thomas stood on either side of Janet. Each man took one of her hands and walked with her into the warm surf.

Janet was beginning to feel more confident. The soft sand felt good under her feet, and the warm water felt comforting as they walked ever deeper into the sea. She stole glances at their sinewy bodies, glistening in the water.

The men also stared at Janet as she made her way with them. They watched her tanned thighs disappear into the water, then her bikini clad bottom. The rest of the resort crowd was now far away, and Janet began again to feel nervous.

"Why are we going so far out?" she asked.

"For privacy," said Andre. "You must focus on the lesson."

When the water was neck high, Janet had to fight a sense of panic. She looked to Andre and Thomas for reassurance. Instead, the two men pulled her even further out until she began to struggle just to keep her head above water.

Because both men were so much taller than Janet, they kept their feet planted in the sand and their heads well above water.

She felt relieved when Andre swept her up in his big strong arms and held her head above water. The two men continued to walk into deeper water.

"Wrap your legs around me, Janet," Andre said. "It will keep you afloat."

Janet did as she was told, terrified at being so far out to sea. She also wrapped her arms around Andre's muscular back.

Straddling Andre the way she was, Janet felt Andre's cock through his Speedo, rubbing against her thighs and her little pink bikini. It was enormous!

Her eyes widened as she stared into Andre's eyes. His laugh disturbed her.

"That's right, little Janet," he said. "My cock is getting hard."

Janet began to struggle.

"I wouldn't advise that, little Janet," Andre said. "If you let go of me, you will sink. People drown out here all the time, you know, even experienced swimmers."

So she held on, even though she felt his big black cock pushing against her pussy through her skimpy bathing suit.

"No, no," she said. "Please stop doing this."

Andre began bouncing her up and down in the water. His big hands were cradling her little round ass. And now, the feeling of his cock on her panties was having a wicked effect on her. She was feeling a nasty sort of horniness she had never felt before.

"You don't understand," she said. "I'm engaged to Timmy. I can't do this with you."

"Hold on to me," he said, ignoring her pleas. "Hold on tight or you will drown."

She held on but pled for mercy as Andre and Thomas peeled her out of her bathing suit. First they unhooked her bra and let her tits bounce out. Thomas began fingering her nipples which turned instantly hard to his touch.

"God no!" she cried. "Stop doing this to me, please!"

Andre pulled down her panties and handed them to Thomas who also held her bra. Now she was naked and helpless in the water with these two men. Andre returned his hands to the now naked cheeks of her ass, and then she groaned as she felt two of his big black fingers slide inside her neatly trimmed pink pussy.

"You are such a tight little girl," he sneered into her ear. "You've never had a real man."

"I've only had Timmy," she said. "Please let me go, and I won't tell anyone about this."

"I saw Timmy in the showers," Andre said, now lewdly sliding his fingers in and out of the terrified girl's cunt. "He has a little boy's cock."

He reached down and yanked off his own bathing suit. In the clear water she looked down to see his enormous engorged cock pointing straight up at her spread legs.

"You don't need a swimming lesson," he said with a wicked laugh. "Today, you get a riding lesson."

"No, no, no" said Janet, tears rolling down her cheeks as she felt his big muscular arms pulling her down until his hard cock touched the mouth of her pussy.

Suddenly, she felt his cock pulling her open, forcing itself into her. She felt the folds of her pussy opening to accomodate his huge cock.

"Look at me Janet," he said. She stared into his eyes as she felt his massive cock filling her up completely. In the water, she was buoyant, almost weightless atop this cock. Suddenly, he let go of her ass. She was now impaled on a massive black dick, He began rocking his hips lewdly, sliding himself in and out of her as she cried like a baby.

"Why do these bitches always cry at first?" he asked Thomas who laughed and shook his head.

Thomas, meanwhile, had pulled off his own bathing suit and began exploring Janet's tanned young white body with his big black hands. She tried hard to hate what was happening to her, but after a few minutes she felt that nasty tingle inside herself. Within seconds, she had the strongest orgasm of her life.

"Oh God," she said as she moved her mouth to that of her invader. Andre's huge soft black lips covered her's and she felt his tongue slithering in and out of her open mouth and she bounced up and down on his enormous cock.

He broke the kiss and sneered at her.

"So, little Janet," he taunted, "Want me to stop?"

She moved her mouth to his ear.

"Keep fucking me you bastard," she whispered as she ran a hand along his washboard abs and up to his massive chest. "Fuck me!"

And so he did. They rocked in the water together for a very long time, her engagement ring glinted in the sunlight, and Janet experienced a shattering series of orgasms which ended only when Andre's cock finally spewed his sperm deep into Janet's unprotected vagina.

Now it was Thomas's turn, but he had something else in mind for her. As she continued to hold Andre, Thomas pulled her bottom up and off of Andre's cock.

Then Janet felt Thomas's huge cock pushing up against her tiny anal bud.

"No! Please!" she cried. "You'll split me in two!"

Andre muffled her cries with a kiss as Thomas roughly slid his cock into her asshole.

The pain was at first excruciating, but neither man was about to let her go. Eventually, however, pain yielded to delicious nasty pleasure as Thomas's glorious cock slid in and out of her virgin ass. They fucked together like that, in the deep water, with a wicked frenzy.

Andre, meanwhile, had gotten hard again, and now she felt his cock returning to her pussy as Thomas continued to pump his cock in her asshole.

Half an hour later, her ass and pussy stretched by these big black cocks, Janet collapsed in sore and guilty bliss against Andre's chest. Meanwhile, Thomas, having cum deep inside her rectum, helped her back into her bathing suit, and the three waded back to the resort.

Janet had no idea what she would tell Tim when she got back.

All she knew is that she had to have more swimming lessons.

Tomass
Tomass
617 Followers