Janet's Unthinkable Sin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

I looked up at my son, and asked, "would you like me to suck on this for a moment?"

"yes...very much...please suck my cock..." Eric's arousal was apparent in his measured and panting voice as he arched his hips up to encourage me to suck on him.

I kissed the bulbous head several times, before running my tongue around the ridge of his head. I took his penis into my tiny mouth, bringing the head just past my lips and I sucked for several seconds, evoking moans of pleasure from my son.

I removed his cock from my mouth to study it again

"Would you like to cum in my mouth, baby?" I asked as I stroked my tiny fist up and down my son's shaft. "I will make you cum in my mouth if you want?"

Eric only groaned his approval. I leaned forward, placing the tip of my tongue inside the opening at the tip, trying to drive my tongue as far into his urethra as I could. Eric shuttered as my tongue explored this tiny, very tight little opening. I could taste the distinct flavor of the pre-ejaculation seepage from his rigid cock. I could smell the faint scent of his semen as well.

Eric liked me trying to insert the tip of my tongue into his urethra; he liked it a lot. I returned to sucking on him again, concentrating my tongue on the ridge of his cock's head.

As I sucked the large head of his cock, Eric thrust his hips upward on each down stroke of my fist. For the next several minutes, I licked, kissed and sucked this large thick penis, slowly moving my son closer and closer to his climax. I pumped his cock with my fist while exploring the very sensitive head with my tongue. I knew I was driving him crazy with this intense pleasure.

As his excitement increased, Eric could not help but rock his hips; thrusting upward trying to push deeper into my tiny mouth. I did not try to take him into my throat, but just kept the head in my mouth. I wanted to enjoy my son's pleasure, and gagging and choking while this large thick cock attempted to wedge down my throat would have removed my own enjoyment. So I concentrated on teasing and stimulating my boy's erection as I waited patiently for the inevitable eruption of sperm and semen into my mouth.

His moans of pleasure became louder and more intense. I knew my baby was going to cum soon. Eric grabbed my head to hold it in place, as his loins stiffened, and he made large arch upward of his hips.

Instantly, a large, viscous string of semen erupted in my mouth, accompanied by a loud, guttural moan from my baby's core. Once again, the volume of his ejaculate surprised me. The salty, slightly bitter tasting semen overwhelmed my mouth, but not in an unpleasant way. In a strange, perverse way, I enjoyed ingesting my son's most intimate nectar. It was both emotionally appealing and satisfying to me.

As I struggled to swallow the viscous mixture which contained my son's seed, I reflected once again that very few mother's ever experience this intimacy with their sons. Very few mothers know first hand what their son's semen tastes like. Very few mothers experience struggling to swallow the large ropes of their son's cum as it spurts into their wanton little mouths. I always treasured this first swallow of Eric's nectar as he first erupted into my mouth. The memory of its salty bitter flavor arouses me to this very day. (I am getting highly aroused as I write this and recall this wonderful memory!)

I 'choked down' the first string of semen. Suddenly, another, slightly smaller string shot in my mouth. Swallowing this thick viscous string of sperm without gagging or choking is not an easy thing for me to do. It requires my full concentration to avoid gagging or choking. I was committed to swallowing my son's entire load this time; or least most of it.

The volume of Eric's ejaculate was beginning to overwhelm me. I realized that Eric produced a much larger volume of semen than any other man I have ever been with had. I had not completely swallowed the second viscous string of semen when I felt his erection pulse once again, a third time, adding even more sperm to my mouth.

Despite my desire not to waste any of this precious nectar, I simply could not swallow fast enough. I had to pull away, my mouth brimming with my son's semen, as I continued to pump his erection with my fist.

As I fought the volume of semen down my throat, his penis erupted a fourth time; this time only a small, few drops of sperm trickled down the head of his cock and over my fist. The unique aroma of the semen was very pleasing to me.

When I had swallowed the load in my mouth, I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. I looked at Eric as I continued to pump his firm cock in my fist slowly and asked, "Baby, do you think you can stay hard for me now? Or should I wait for later?"

"Mom, I can stay rock hard for you as long as you want." Eric said with confident pride. I looked at his rigid cock and knew my baby could do just that.

I thought quickly, I had taken the emergency contraception pill earlier that morning, and with the large dosage of estrogen and progestin in my system now, I was safe from pregnancy, at least for the next few days. I could take my son inside my vagina bareback.

I stood up and climbed on top of Eric as he leaned back in the chair. I straddled his torso and positioned my wet and dilated pussy over my son's large, thick, rigid erection. "Can I put this in my vagina, baby? Would that be OK?"

It still strikes me as peculiar that although I just made my son's cock cum in my mouth and swallowed his semen, and I was preparing to fuck him, I was reluctant to use anything other than medical terms to describe my parts. I do not understand my own reluctance to use the word 'pussy' to describe my vagina; but I had a real reluctance to speak to my son that way. I was still his mother, you know.

Eric smiled, nodded approval and took hold of my hips to help guide me over his erection. I was very wet and dilated down there in response to sucking my son's cock and ingesting his sperm. The thick, bulbous head of Eric's cock slid into my vaginal opening easily. I could take about 4 inches of his length before meeting some resistance deep inside of my vagina.

Straddling my son's torso, I raised and lowered myself pushing more of his intruding erection deeper inside me with each penetration.

I was forcing myself down on his rigid pole, and as I did, I could not help by groan in response to the combination of pain and pleasure of gradually impaling myself on this slightly too large rod that was being forced deep into my core.

It took me five or six tries before I could take all of Eric meaty penis inside me. By the time I had accommodated the entire rod I was responding to the deep penetration. I knew I was going to be able to reach a climax with my son.

In this position, the large head was rubbing against the front wall of my vagina, pressing into my womb, and stimulating my g-spot. Eric was pushing me backwards, into a sitting position astride him, making the contact of his large cock head against my uterus wall more pronounced. I was not going to last long in this position; I could feel my orgasm starting to build as I moved to grind myself against my son's beautiful cock that was buried deep inside me.

"Oh baby, you are going to make me cum...your are going to make your mommy cum on your erect penis again..." I was moaning as I felt the climax get nearer and nearer.

I felt the first wave of pleasure crash through my core. "Oh baby, fuck me...I am cumming..." I said as I fucked my son.

Eric leaned forward, and started to stand up as I started to cum, taking me with him, lifting both of us as though I was little more than a light doll impaled on his massive rod. I braced myself on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his torso and he stood, his erect penis still very, very deep inside me. He did this move almost effortlessly; he was a large, strong man who easily lifted his small, petite mother.

Now in a standing position, Eric was free to rock his hips and pound his dick into my tiny little pussy. He was slapping his dick up into me, sending me bouncing upward and catching me by my hips with his strong hands to position me to be impaled violently once again.

Each sudden, powerful plunge of Eric's rock hard cock into my open, wet vagina impaled my womb with the head of his cock, and sent another wave of pleasure crashing through me. I was bouncing up and down, babbling an incoherent wave of moans, pleas and obscenities as I had one long continuous orgasm.

"Oh...I am cumming baby...oh shit, I can't take it...oh...fuck me...harder...Oh I need to stop..." I was babbling complete nonsense as wave upon wave of orgasm overtook me. "Baby, can you cum with me? Can you cum inside me?"

With that question, Eric began pounding me harder; actually slamming his hips against me. I knew my baby was preparing to unload inside me as my entire uterus spasmed in orgasmic delight.

"Oh cum for me baby." I hissed. "Pump your mommy full..." I wanted his sperm inside me.

Eric's loins stiffened suddenly and his massive hands held my hips in place as I felt his erection spasm and pulse inside my waiting womb. I knew Eric was erupting inside of me, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Some women claim they can actually feel the semen splashing against the walls of their vagina; I cannot. But I could definitely feel the massive pulsing of his erection inside of me as my vagina spasmed, grasping my son's penis in attempt to milk every single drop of my son's seed.

After several minutes of his cock unloading in me, Eric started walking towards the bedroom, carrying me, my legs around his torso, with me still impaled on his cock. I glanced over his shoulder as we quickly walked through the hall to my bed and noticed that the living room curtains were open, and anyone standing directly in front of the house could look in and see my son and me coupled together. For a brief moment I was horror stricken, but no one appeared to be on the street at the moment. I knew I needed to be far more careful in the future. We needed to keep the curtains drawn tightly.

We collapsed on the bed, Eric on top of me, with his erection still deep inside of me. He was remaining firm despite having cum twice in the past twenty minutes. We lay there panting, trying to catch our breath, sweat dripping from each of us.

"Kiss me." I said. And Eric leaned forward and kissed me deeply and passionately. I squeezed his cock with my vagina and could feel it pulse and thicken inside of me in response.

As Eric's tongue entered my mouth, his penis began moving inside of me slightly. I moaned encouragement and his began sliding in and out of me slowly. My baby was going to fuck me again...and I was happy and content.

Eric began picking up the pace, and started fucking me, slowly and lovingly. I knew I could not cum again so soon, but I wanted my baby to cum inside me again, if he could.

"Can you get there again, baby? I want you to cum in me again if you can." I encouraged.

It took a while, but finally Eric groaned and stiffened, and ejaculated once again side me. He collapsed, staying inside me and we drifted off to sleep coupled together. Some time later, while we dozed, he slipped from my vagina.

I awoke about an hour later to find Eric probing my vagina with his fingers. It was oozing with my son's sperm leaking from it. "God mom, you are still so wet!" Eric said in amazement.

I chuckled and said, "Baby, that is from you. That is your semen you left inside me. That is all those tiny little spermies leaking out of your mommy." As I spoke, I could feel Eric's penis stir and start to pulse against my thigh.

"Baby, are you getting hard again? Do you like thinking about your semen leaking our of your mommies vagina?" I teased. His penis throbbed against me again. I smile and said, "I think you do. I think knowing that your mommy's vagina is flooded with your sperm arouses you; doesn't it?"

Eric smiled and nodded. And he rolled me on my back. He was now almost fully erect again. Ah, the wonders of youth. Teenage boys do have a marvelous resilience, don't they?

"Do you want to enter me again? Are you going to add some more to my supply of semen you keep storing inside of me?"

Eric lifted my legs and separated my legs and slowly entered me again, with no resistance; I was still wet and dilated. He was able to slide right in unobstructed. He started fucking me hard, raising my legs over his shoulders, slamming himself inside me.

I started to respond. "Oh baby, that feels good. You are going to get me again. You are going to make me cum." I hissed as I arched up to meet his thrusts. And I did cum again. With my legs over his shoulders, and my ass raised off the bed to meet his punishing, pounding thrusts, I came again and again for my second long continuous orgasm of the afternoon.

As soon as I started to cum, Eric stiffened and unloaded inside me again.

Eric and I were now lovers; there was no denying that, or changing that. He would share my bed as long as he wished. He would take me when he wanted. I could never refuse him now; I was his, for the rest of my life, I would be available for him; I knew that, and he knew that.

Eric also sensed that I responded to mild dominance and slight humiliation; and he played that card perfectly. He would have me expose myself to him and tell him how my body responded to his touch and stimulation. He enjoyed being able to control me this way. He loved being able to evoke the sexual response that he could from his mommy.

Eric would date, marry and have a family. I would not be jealous. On the contrary, I would be thrilled and pleased for him. I would make sure that his relationship with me did not interfere with Eric pursuing all the normal and wonderful things a teenager should experience.

Some day, when he wanted to end our intimacy, I would accept that willingly, with some sadness. But he would know that I was always here for the taking. And I would always cherish the intimacies we shared.

And I hope and pray that this does not haunt or harm Eric in any way. he assures me it will not, but I do still harbor those fears.

You may think me a monster; perhaps you are right. But my feelings for my son are filled with love more than lust; and it is the most genuinely powerful emotion I have ever had. Please try not to judge me without understanding my feelings and emotions.

And know that I never wanted to harm anyone, especially my son, whom I love more than life itself. Janet.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12