Janette's Silken Touch

Story Info
Her hands do the talking.
1.2k words
3.7
10.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slush and snow caked on her designer boots. The odd placing of the stairs leading to the apartment door made her stretch long enough to get her leggings to ride into her crevice. The steps always made the cushion of her bum jiggle. And, while tonight was no exception, she's used to it, and readily ignores mild exercise.

The door to Janette's apartment was a bold shade of green, but amongst the orange glow of the street lamp, one wouldn't notice. The keys took a life of their own, and seemingly lifted themselves. She couldn't feel them through her satin gloves.

In the small entry, she took to habit. The chair she placed there months ago was welcoming her. The day was long, brutal and cold. Letting out a sigh, she realized her socks were already off, in her hands and ready to be placed in the wash. She glided across the hall, and into her utility closet. Her garments shed from her and found themselves in the wash. The ratchet of machine dial cranked, and as she hit start, her ears fixed to the running water.

She realized just how nude and vulnerable she was. Though she was alone, she reached up and held her tits. She felt the weight of them, but more to the point she hid them from herself, or from the mirror at the end of her hall. The soft curls of her muted red hair, grew wildly and untamed from her mound to her belly button. That too, she scoffed at as she saw her reflection.

Looking away from herself, she darted into the bathroom. She glanced quickly at herself as the light bolted on. Just as quick, her hazel eyes pinpointed the draw handle. Without really asking her hands the drawer swooshed open, and she grabbed her boyfriend's electric beard trimmer.

A wild smile snapped on her face. The outlet had previously been occupied by her hair dryer, but now was supplying the power to a familiar buzz. The tile below her soon filled with layers of hair. The clicked the button to its off position. She stared down at herself, then at herself in the mirror. She felt the cool air on her pubes, she didn't shave her self completely. Leaving a "v," be keeping it tight. She turned the faucet, and let the water warm up.

She grabbed her shave gel, and put the canister under the warm water. She felt it get to temperature, and when she spread some on her hand, the naughty little thoughts splashed across her mind. Rubbing gently, she found that the gel. She massaged it into the newly prickled hairs on the outskirts of her bush.

She let the basin fill with warm water, and shut the tap off. Like a paint brush, she dipped her pink, lady Bic in the sink. She held it there for a slight moment. Then brought it to her skin, and along the grain she pulled down and to the side, away from her center.

Stroke after stroke, soon she was finished. She reached for the hand towel, one that she usually reserves for guests, but her lack of options afforded her this instead. She was comforted by it, and wondered why she had it out for guests. So, she slid it into the warm water, and rung it out. She patted it to her freshly shaven skin. Nearly no bumps, she was proud.

She found some of her boyfriend's aftershave, curious she brought to her nose. A small look of disgust came between her eyes. She decided on her own lotion; it was girly, and they even dyed it pink. It was cold to the touch, and she rubbed it into her skin. The sweet aroma hit her nostrils, and she smiled as her nose flared.

Her thoughts changed. She took another dollop of her lotion. She left the bathroom in it current state of disarray. She pranced to the edge of her bed. With her other hand she tilted and moved the full length mirror. She sat at the corner of her mattress, and spread her legs.

Her fatty thighs, and rolls of skin didn't worry her. She wore her folds proud. She was by, no means, too large for any man. She enjoyed how her plump smile and inset dimples could make her man smile.

With her empty hand, she spread her pussy lips. They gleamed with excitement.

She didn't know how to go about it next. Her usual methods would be to furiously, and eagerly fuck herself silly. But, the last few minutes in the bathroom, and the long day before gave her softer side a rise.

She shivered, and her hands shook like it was her first time again. She kept her lips spread, and she started the lotion on her inner thighs. The whole time she massaged herself she screamed in her mind to just cum. But, her hands had other thoughts.

Slowly she worked up the courage to touch her outer lips with her other set of fingers. She giggled at the thought that somewhere, some schoolboy is just finding out he has a penis, and is exploring it like she's exploring herself.

She felt her feelings dam up. The pressure was great, even though she was barely touching herself. A mild shock wave ran across her stomach and her into core of her cunt, but she didn't orgasm yet. It only egged her on to continue further.

She stared at herself. Her pudgy little toes arched, and she smirked as she waved to herself with her foot. She brought that foot up and under her thigh. As if some kind of reward for helping her smile. She laid back. The other leg stretched out and found the dresser to rest on. Both of her hands were fighting for real-estate on her vast expanse.

Her left hand must have lost the battle, because it retreated to her tit. The splayed out as she was on her back, and her nipples faced away from each other. She brought both breasts in one hand, and held one with her wrist and pinched the opposite with her thumb and forefinger.

Her clitoris begged for attention, but she denied herself the pleasure, and with a deep breath she plunged two fingers. She felt her cunt devour her knuckles. She squeezed down on her fingers. She let out a low roaring moan.

Turning her nipple red, she didn't realize her fingers were running circles on the inner walls of her pussy. But, once she noticed their clever movements, she became hyper aware, and stared deeply into the ceiling. She imagined her hung boyfriend, on top. She imagined his large member impaling her. Her hands mimicked her imagination.

She jizzed a little into her hand. She didn't stop.

She finally let go of her tits, and reached down to pay homage to her clit. She screamed in ecstasy. Which was odd for her, she was usually reserved, as she knew she had neighbors.

"Fuck'em," she stated out loud.

Once her thumb felt her bean, her eyes rolled up. Her muscles clenched. Her asshole puckered, and moments later she noticed the corner of her bed as moist as the damp clothes she had in the wash. She pulled the blanket over herself, not caring which way it faced.

Janet, stayed as still as she could. All but her fingers, as they danced across her cunt, inviting her organ for another round.