Janey & Friend: Welcome Spies

Story Info
Janey & her friend spy on her cousin.
1.3k words
3.63
83.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was living at home with the folks, there was a spare room next to mine that my cousin Janey used to stay in when her folks traveled on business, which was about once a month. She was 2 years younger than me. She lived in the same town, so sometimes she would have a friend stay over with her.

I started masturbating a lot when I was about 13. My cousin was pretty cute, and I would often jerk off after being with her, and studying her blossoming body. She was still kind of skinny, and her little tits were starting to poke out some. I used to grab some titty while we wrestled around. Once, when I had her pinned on the floor, and had her legs pinned up over her head, I noticed she didn't have any panties on, and I could see most of her little pussy inside her loose fitting shorts.

That usually sent me right to my room, where I jacked off. That kind of stuff happened quite often. I would sit on my office-type chair at my desk most of the time, so I could look through magazines on my desk. Janey got curious once, and peeked into my room as I was stroking it pretty good. I noticed her peeking in as I shot a big wad of cum all over my hand. Nothing was said about that. I didn't want her to know I saw her. I think I wanted her to look again, so I didn't want to scare her off.

Some years later, I was home for the summer while I was in college. Janey had a friend, Shannon. And, they were both came over one Saturday morning while I was in the living room reading. My folks were both out on a boat with their friends for the day. My cousin and her friend sat on the couch, reading, and generally playing around and reading to each other. I had only my shorts on that I slept in, since I was alone when I got out of bed.

Janey had on short shorts and a tee shirt. Very nice legs, and her titties were pointing out real nice. I caught a glimpse of them a month before when I passed her room. Her breasts were like sweet pears begging to be sucked. Shannon was still dressed in a cute sundress, which was... well, frankly a bit revealing when the sun was behind her. She had a smile that could make me melt. Now, her breasts weren't as developed as my cousin Janey's, but still nice looking. And, Shannon had some nice, comfortable looking thick thighs. She was into sports, and was a pretty good swimmer, I heard.

Well, the book was in front of me, but I must have read the same sentence 50 times turning to watch the 2 girls giggling and pinching each other. An hour of this, and I couldn't take it anymore. My cock never needed much reason to jump up, and now it was throbbing rock hard. I was glad I had the book to cover the obvious tent. After a few more looks, and some nice flesh flashed over on the couch, I noticed a growing wet spot at the tip of the tent my shorts looked like.

Any encouragement, and I would have whipped my cock out and sprayed my jism all over.... right there in the recliner... right there in front of them. There were lots of times in those younger days, when I would imagine myself doing just that. In all sorts of situations... especially at the worst times, when adults where sitting around.... when I was with my friends. In class... all sorts of times. Well, there I was thinking of this odd fantasy with these 2 pretty lasses across the room from me. I snapped out of it, and knew I just HAD to go jack off... NOW!!!

I tried my best to cover my obvious hard on poking at the front of my shorts... without being obvious that I was covering it. Believe me... it must have been quiet obvious what I was hiding on the other side of that book. I could hear both of them giggling as I left the room and went to my room. I just KNOW they were giggling at me, with my cousin telling her friend what I going to do now. I remembered all the times I left her to go jack off... and those times she spied on me doing it. I really liked Janey, but at that time I actually hated her... for being so smart about me. I felt so vulnerable... but, I was too horny to care right then. I just HAD to do it now. I closed the sliding door (no locks on the bedroom doors in our house), and peeled off my shorts as fast as I ever did. I sat on the chair and spun towards the closet to give me more room. I spread my legs, and slowly let my hand whisper up and down over my leaking cock. My body was shaking from wanting to cum. I had learned the past year about taking control and not cumming so fast... to enjoy the moment longer. It was all I could do to not just jack it hard and fast.

I pictured the chewy thighs of Shannon, and her heart-melting smile. I could easily imagine her legs wrapped around my head as I sucked her delicious, fresh pussy. And the way her dress had creped up to expose her pink bikini panties earlier. That gave me a great view of her pretty butt. I also pictured the distinctive points poking out from my cousin's tee shirt. And tasting her nipples, making them grow hard and long.

I noticed the sliding door slowly open a bit while I continued to make passionate love to my cock. I felt so wicked right then. I spun my chair back just a bit... so the girls could see my cock better. I just KNEW they were taking turns looking at me. I think I even heard some muffled giggles out there.

Well, they wanted a show. And, I was going to give them one. I turned a bit more for them, and stopped jerking. I pointed my cock forward, and squeezed the head of my cock, causing a big glob of pre cum to pour a string of it all the way to the floor. It looked like pouring thick maple syrup out. I started jerking a little faster now, and could hear the jostling going on outside my door. I leaned back and gave them something to look at. I grabbed my cock a little harder now, and pumped it with more purpose. Then I stopped and a thick rope of cum came shooting out. The 1st spurt spread a line over the front of my shirt down to my hand. Then another spurting rope came out. I pumped it slowly, squeezing the head each time. More and more cum poured out. I was so light headed at that point, I couldn't move for anything. It was, I think the BEST cum I had ever had up to that point. Good ones are hard to compare. But, this one was fantastic.

I regained my senses in time to hear them quietly scamper back to the living room. I got up from the chair, and went to the door. I opened it a little so I could hear them. I couldn't make out everything, but I think I heard my cousin say something then her friend said, "My brother does it, too." I wanted to go out there, and find out if THEY ever masturbated. I never heard anything from Janey's room that indicated she did. I though to myself that hopefully, I'll get to see that happen someday. I got dressed, and hurried outside to walk down to the store. I didn't dare look at them as I passed through the living room. I kept thinking and hoping..... Janey's cool, she won't say anything later about it. I didn't come back home until I thought everyone had gone to sleep.

Hope you liked my story.

Fantasy man