Janey and Me

Story Info
My best friend's wife is insatiable!
873 words
3.97
107.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrNexx
MrNexx
7 Followers

For the past six months, I've been sleeping with my buddy's wife. I try to be careful, but I'm pretty damn sure we're going to get caught one of these days. I also try to feel guilty about it but... fuck it, I just can't. She's fuckin' gorgeous, and a goddamned *mink*... I barely have to cross my eyes and she's trying to get my pants down.

Started innocently enough, I guess. I won a beach house for a week, but work was only going to let me get away for the weekend. So, I set my buddy and his family up, figuring I'd get out there Friday evening and play honorary uncle for a while. However, when I got out there, Rob had taken the kids out on the boardwalk, while Janey'd stayed at the house... too much sun had given her a headache. I figured I'd be a bit quiet, change into my suit and get into the water while the sun set. Quick look in the master's bedroom showed Janey still down, so I went to the bathroom to change. 'Bout the time I'm stripped down, Janey opens the door, mumbling "Rob, honey, where are the..."

Janey's wearing nothing but a t-shirt... one that barely covered her hips, and clung to her curves like it's saran wrap. The neckline's been cut, so it reveals two gorgeous breasts, lightly golden from a day's sun, framed by sun-lightened auburn hair, mussed from her nap. I stopped in shock, unable to take my eyes off her or remember to cover up. She looked at me for a moment... first confused, then a trifle embarrassed, causing her to drop her eyes... at which point she noticed that I was *definitely* noticing her. I can't remember a woman looking this sexy, can't think of anything clever to say... then she took as step forward and took one of my hands in hers. She lifted it to her lips, kissing each fingertip, licking the length of my middle finger, my cock getting so hard that it almost hurt. She smiled at me, taking that hand and laying it on her breast as she reached out and started to stroke my cock.

I don't remember carrying her to the master bedroom, nor do I remember tearing off her shirt. I do remember my first taste of her, my head buried between her thighs; it was electric, the feel of her on my tongue, of her body reacting to my fingers inside her. The musky scent of her intoxicated me... I could live between those legs, feeling her calves press into my back and trying to keep time with her thrusting hips. I love the clutch of her fingers on the back of my head, and was almost disappointed when she pulled me up, kissing me hard as she grasped my cock and pulled me into her, her heels digging into my butt. Buried in her, I just tried to keep up. Each thrust she met, demanding more. I held onto her hip, trying not to explode immediately as we fucked. I'd hold a handful of breast, pinching and pulling. She fingered herself as we fucked, and would feed me those fingers, hot and sticky and sweet with her. When I came, it was like she ripped the cum out of me, and I collapsed for a moment. She let me rest, then pushed me off her, letting me lay back. I was still half hard, so she rode me, letting me get hard as she touched herself. Finally, my cock was too sensitive... I'd cum too hard, had too much stimulation... that I whimpered and pulled her off. She grinned down at me.

"Go. Swim. I gotta get cleaned up."

I figured that would be it. One time thing, moment's right, never happen again, and shouldn't be mentioned. I mean, I didn't bring it up to Rob... how do you start a conversation that includes "Your wife is a demon in the sack", after all? But the next week, Janey stopped by my work, dragged me into a utility closer and blew my brains out... figuratively. The week after that, she spun a story about cleaning up my apartment to thank me for loaning them the house. That Saturday, we hit a grand slam around the apartment... couch, office chair, shower, island in the kitchen... never did make it to the bed. Some nights, I'll get a text from her saying "What are you doing" and I know she'll be by in 20 minutes, then be gone in an hour.

I've about convinced myself that Rob knows what's going on. I know he notices me noticing Janey when I'm over... and that's surreal as all fuck, drinking beers at a barbecue with your bud, knowing that odds are good his wife is going to drag you off into the woods and beg to be eaten out... so I've kinda decided that he gets off on her getting some on the side. He never acknowledges it, but he's gotta notice, right?

Or maybe I'm just fooling myself, thinking what I want to think, believing whatever lets me keep seeing Janey.

I hope she comes over again tonight.

MrNexx
MrNexx
7 Followers