Janice and Jason Ch. 04

Story Info
Janice and Jason have a threesome with Layla.
2.2k words
4.4
41.3k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

© FnstyMn

Jason's Story:

That night when I got home after work, Janice greeted me with a kiss, as usual, but what was unusual was that instead of a simple peck on the lips, this was a deeper kiss. I passed through the living room where the kids where watching TV on my way to the kitchen and kissed them and messed up their hair. Layla was preparing a salad but when I came in, she stopped and standing right in front of me, she put her arms around my neck and pulled my head to her and gave a deep kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth.

I didn't have any time to protest or try to stop her as I knew Janice was right behind me. Layla pressed her body against mine and continued the kiss, then I felt Janice pressing her body to my back and kissing my neck. As if Layla's kiss wasn't enough, this sent shivers up my spine and my cock responded. There was no way Layla couldn't feel its hardness against her belly, but instead of drawing away, she pressed her belly tighter against mine, undulating her hips. Finally we broke the kiss, but the Janice pulled my head around and continued right where Layla had stopped. This was the first time I had kissed to women, one right after the other. I could appreciate the differences between them. Janice's lips were softer and fuller, Layla tended to move her tongue around more, and of course their taste was different.

Then Janice broke the kiss, and pushing towards the sink, she said, "Come on, darling. Go wash your hands before dinner gets cold, and afterwards, when the kids go to bed, we have a surprise for you."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "you mean, something like what just happened?"

"It's a surprise, so we wont tell you anything else," Layla said, going back to the salad, "I think we'll just let you wonder".

* * *

After dinner, I went down to the basement as Janice had told me. I saw that they had gone through a lot of work to turn it into a cozy place. We just kept it to store things that we didn't want to throw away, just piling up boxes and furniture. The girls had arranged all the boxes neatly against one of walls and had used some old furniture, a couple of mismatched armchairs, a sofa that unfolded into a bed, and a couple of side tables and lamps. They had arranged all this in one of the corners of the basement, surrounding it with some sheets and an old bead curtain hanging from the ceiling.

I was just wondering what they had in mind, when Janice came down the stairs, she was wearing one of her robes and as she stood next to me, she said, "Well, what do you think? Do you like it?"

"Well, yeah, it looks king of nice," I answered putting my arm around her waist, "but why did you do it?"

"Well, honey, after all the lovemaking we did this past weekend, I realized that I been holding back on something, you know? This weekend I really enjoyed letting myself go completely, moaning and panting as loud as I wanted, not holding back for fear of the kids hearing me. So I figured we could use this place to have some more privacy," she added and leaned forward kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Come on, sit down" she said pushing me towards the sofa. She went to another corner and she put on some soft music, she probably used an old stereo we had thrown down here. She came back and stood in front of me. She opened her robe and let it fall from her shoulders and slide down her arms slowly till it fell to the floor. She was wearing a red see trough teddy that I had not seen before, it was completely transparent so I had a clear view of her breasts covered by the thin material.

My eyes traveled down her body, she was also wearing a red see trough tong, her pubic her and outer lips clearly visible under the thin material. I could see her nipples beginning to get hard, and she unconsciously lifted one of her hands to touch her nipples lightly.

"Mmmh," I like that," I said, stroking my cock through my pants.

"Lets take some of those clothes off", she said, kneeling in front of me she undid my belt, and after undoing the button and zipper, she slid them down my legs, at the same time I pulled my shirt over my head. Janice took of my socks and shoes, and then she slid her hands up my legs, my cock was hard already and the head was poking over the waist of my briefs. Janice licked the drop of precum that was showing on the tip and then she sat on my lap and kissed me on the mouth. I grabbed her her breasts and felt her nipples against my palms through the material of her teddy, I felt them getting harder.

Janice said, "Play with them," and looking me in the eyes she added, "that was some kiss you gave Layla."

I started to mumble some sort of excuse but she added "I hope you liked it, because Layla wants to fuck you tonight. How about it, would you like to fuck her?"

"You know I would, but you..."

"Shh, don't say anything, I'm OK with it now"

Just then we heard Layla coming down the stairs. She parted the curtains and stood there with a glass in each hand, she was only wearing a black see through lacy bra and matching tong. Her nipples and pubic hair clearly visible.

"Well, I brought some drinks," Layla said handing me one of the glasses, "I left yours on the kitchen table, Janice, I already put your kids to bed and tucked them in but they want their mommy to kiss them goodnight."

Janice, got up and grabbing her robe headed for the stairs saying, "I'll be right back."

Layla sat by my side and we clicked our glassed, taking a sip of the rum and cokes she had fixed. Then she looked down at my groin, the head of my cock was still poking above my briefs. "Mmmh, I've wanted to taste this fellow since I first saw it," she said running her fingernail around my pricks head.

We placed our glasses on the table and I pulled Layla to me, our lips met and I parted her lips with my tongue, I could feel her breasts pushing against my arm and I slid my hand down her belly, sliding it under the elastic of her panties I stuck a finger between her cunt lips, feeling her moisture. She had pulled my briefs down, releasing my cock and she wrapped her fingers around it sliding her hand up and down its length.

I was so engrossed kissing and fondling Layla that I didn't notice when Janice came back until she said, "All right Laya, you got his cock nice and hard." She was standing right in front of us, wearing only her panties, "Lick it Layla, I want to see you licking and sucking his cock."

Layla bent down and licked the tip of my cock, then she ran her tongue down the underside until she got to my balls, she gave them a few licks and returned to up the length of my shaft, she licked the head again and parting her lips she took it inside her her mouth, I could feel her warmth enveloping my cock as she took as much as she could inside her mouth.

Janice was now kneeling on the sofa by my side, and I was sucking her nipples. Layla kept sucking my cock and I was loving the feeling nearing the point of no return, so I gently pulled her away and said, "Stop it please, I don't want to come yet, first I want to taste you both, I want to eat your cunts." We stood up and finished taking off all of our clothes, we pulled the sofa bed open, and the girls sat down next to each other on the edge of the bed, spreading their legs and opening their cunt lips with their fingers.

I looked for a few moments at both pussies, then I knelt in front of Layla and dove right into her vagina, it was already warm, moist and open from our foreplay, so I just stuck my tongue inside her hole, licking her, tasting her. I swirled my tongue around a few times and then I switched to Janice. Again I just stuck my tongue inside her vagina, savoring the difference in how they pussies felt and tasted.

I went back to Layla, but this time I began licking and biting her clit lightly while I inserted a finger and then two into her cunt, Layla spread her legs wider, passing one over Janice's leg. Meanwhile I was running the fingers of my other hand all along Janice's inner lips, pulling and twisting her clit.

After a few moments, I switched again to suck Janice, and kept finger fucking Layla at the same time. I looked up from Janice's cunt, trying to see her face but much to my surprise I saw Janice and Layla engaged in a deep kiss, caressing each other's breasts. This really turned me on so I started to finger fuck them harder, as I alternated sucking on their clits.

Layla came first, grabbing my head she pushed me down into her groin, I liked her come, it was sweeter than Janice's and also she didn't cum as copiously, Janice was a real squirter. Janice then grabbed mi head and pulled me to her, and kissed me on the mouth, then Layla joined in and we were in a three way kiss, tongues dancing all over our mouths.

I had kept fingering Janice and I felt her cunt muscles beginning to contract around my fingers, so I bent down and began to chew, first her outer lips and then her clit. This was enough to bring her over the edge and she drenched my fingers and my hand, but most of her cum ended on the sheets. Layla took my hand and licked it clean.

My cock was rock hard now, so I pushed Layla back on the bed and placed myself between her legs, I was going to ram my cock into her, when Janice said, "Here, honey let me guide it in."

She bent forward and took my cock in her mouth sucking it a few times, then she spread Layla's lips, she bent down and gave her cunt a couple of licks and grabbing my cock, she rubbed its head a few times up and down inside Layla's lips until I felt her opening in front of the head of my cock and I lunged forward, Layla was really wet so my cock slid all the way into her on my first shove. I began pumping my cock in and out of her cunt and Layla wrapped her legs around my back.

Her hips began bucking under me and I increased the tempo of my movements. I felt Layla cumming again, she panted and groaned and I had to concentrate to hold my orgasm back. I wasn't wearing a condom, and I was sure Layla was protected somehow, but I didn't want to take any chances. When her legs relaxed, I pulled out and began jerking off. Janice who was kneeling at my side, took my cock in her hands and took over the motions.

She said, "Oh honey, I want you to cum all over her breasts, so I can lick them afterwards. It's been so exciting watching you fuck Layla that I'm ready to cum again." I noticed she had her other hand between her legs and was fingering her cunt furiously.

I moved up over Layla´s body as I felt mu balls tightening, my first shot landed on Layla's face, but then Janice pointed it down directing the rest of my cum to Layla's tits. Then she bent down and took my cock into her mouth, sucking the last drops, milking my cock dry. Layla was now eating the cum that landed on her face.

Then Janice began to lick Layla's tits, both girls were masturbating now and they came almost simultaneously, as they kissed each other.

I was surprised by Janice doing all this stuff with Layla for whenever we saw a video with lesbian scenes and I commented on how it turned me on, Janice always changed the subject or she just didn't reply or made any comments.

I was surprised and a bit shocked by everything that had happened since Karl an Layla arrived, even though I had often fantasized about similar situations and had shared these fantasies with Janice, it was different living them actually. But now here I was with lying in a bed in my basement, with a naked woman on each side of me, playing with my nipples while one of them caressed my nipples and the other one my cock. One was my wife and the other one the wife of my best friend. I had to admit, that this is exactly what I had fantasized a lot about and even though it seemed kind of weird now that it was happening I knew I was going to get used to it in no time and that I was going to love whatever we did in the future.

To be continued...

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers