Janice and Jason Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason takes the girls to dinner and fucks Layla in the car.
2.1k words
4.37
36.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Janice's Story:

The following two weeks were a whirlwind of activity, both sexual and otherwise. Some mornings Layla and I would stay at home and make love all morning. The other days we would go out to see houses for Layla and Mark. On one occasion we were looking at a house and the realtor that was showing it to us said he had an emergency and had to leave, but we could stay for as long as we liked, he just asked us to close the door when we left.

We looked at the upstairs bedrooms and returned down stairs, Layla said she was thirsty and was going to see if she found a glass at the kitchen to drink some water. I went into the kitchen a few moments later and found Layla leaning down over the skin, drinking water directly from the faucet. Her short skirt had risen and I had a clear view of her legs all the way to where her ass started. I went near her and put my hand between her legs, she parted them and my finger slid between her lips, she was dry, but after a few strokes she began to get wet.

She straightened up and turning around she kissed me, I squeezed her ass cheeks a few times and I was going to move my hand to the front to go back to her pussy when Layla stood back a little bit and lifted her dress over her head, she wasn't wearing any underwear so she was instantly naked, I bent down to suck one of her nipples into my mouth and stuck my fingers back into her pussy. She pulled me down to the floor after her and spreading her legs she pulled my head between them.

I sucked her pussy greedily, alternating between licking and sucking her clit, and sliding my tongue into her hole. Layla lifted her ass of the floor and started undulating her hips, I placed my hands under her ass, massaging her cheeks, spreading them and finally sticking a finger up her ass hole. This made her squirm and moan loudly. I concentrated on sucking on her clit, sucking it deep into my mouth, scratching it with my teeth. By now I knew Layla loved this, and soon I was rewarded with her orgasm, her ass cheeks contracted, her asshole tightened around my finger and rising her hips as far as she could, Layla let out a series of loud moans as her orgasm racked her body.

I stood up and I leaned back against the sink watching her lying naked on the floor, spent but content, a faint smile on her lips. When she regained her composure, she got on her hands and knees and approached me, she undid the buttons on my jeans and in one motion pulled them down my legs to my knees. She got closer and started licking my belly button, she then pulled my panties down with her teeth, and after removing my pants and panties completely, her tongue traveled up the front of my legs 'till she reached my pussy.

I opened my legs and wrapped one around her shoulders as her fingers parted my cunt lips and her tongue darted inside my vagina. I undid the buttons of my blouse so I could play with my tits and nipples.

Then I looked up and I looked out the window, across the yard, I saw a teen ager in a window of the house next door, watching us intently. I don´t know how long he had been there, but from the angle I knew he had a clear view of most of the kitchen, so he probably saw me going down on Layla. My first reaction was to cover my breasts with my hands, but just then Layla bit my clit, sending shivers up my belly to my nipples, so I began pulling on them, forgetting about our peeping tom. Actually, I didn't forget completely, and the fact that some one was watching us got me more excited. I was really hot now, Layla was tongue fucking me furiously and I started cumming, quirting my juices all over Lyala's face and into her mouth.

I looked out the window again, I I could just make a out a dreamy expression on his face, he probably had just jerked himself off and had just shot his load all over his hands. Layla had risen to kiss me and share my juices with me when she saw me looking outside. She turned around, giving the peeping tom a full view of her naked body. He tried to duck under the window sill, but since Layla had just blown a kiss in his direction, he just hung there, with his eyes just above the window sill. Layla turned to me and we kissed deeply, I licked my juices off her face and rand my hands down her back.

We got dressed again and just before we exited the kitchen, we blew a farewell kiss to our peeping tom.

* * *

That first week, Jason had to work late most nights so hes was much to tired to do anything when he came home, besides we had decided not to have "fun activities" when the kids were home. Layla and I made love almost every day, while the kids were at school.

Jason also had to work on Saturday, and just before lunch he called me to tell me he wasn't coming in for lunch, but he would finish around 5 pm and he wanted to take us out to dinner, so he asked me to call our baby sitter.

When he got home, he went into the bathroom to take a shower while Layla and I finished getting ready to go out, we were both wearing light sumer dresses, without any underwear, we just pun on light makeup and dark sunglasses, a natural look. I asked Jason no to put on any underwear as we had "plans" for him. He wore tan slacks, a polo shirt and loafers.

We went to a nice restaurant, Jason had made reservations, the lights were low and there were candles on the tables, we were shown to a booth in the back, and several heads turned to look at Layla and me as we waked across the restaurant. We had Jason slide into the middle of the booth and Layla and I sat on either side of him. We ordered some drinks and while we waited, I noticed that the air conditioning was on at full blast, you could see Layla's hard nipples and mine clearly outlined through the thin dresses we were wearing, you could even see Layla's aureoles as they were darker than mine. When the waiter brought our drinks he stayed a little longer than necessary placing them in front of us, and waiting to take our order, and I saw him stealing glances at Layla and me.

I dropped my napkin to the floor intentionally and asked the waiter to get it for me, he bent down to get it and he also took longer than necessary to retrieve it, and he was flushed when he stood back up to hand me the napkin. No wonder, I had spread my legs and I'm sure he got a pretty good view of my pussy.

We made some small talk about the week events, and when we finished our drinks Jason signaled the waiter to bring another round. By the time he brought the drinks, Jason had slipped his hands under our skirts and he was caressing our pussies, Layla was in the process of lowering Jason's zipper to extract his cock. When the waiter noticed all the action, he blushed furiously, and his hand was trembling when he placed our drinks in front of us. I dropped my napkin again and looking straight into the waiter's eyes I smiled and asked him to get it for me. Again he took his time, probably alternating his gaze between my pussy being fingered by Jason, or watching Layla's open thighs while Jason stroked her clit, or maybe he was watching Jason's cock, as both Layla and I had our fingers wrapped around it.

After finishing our dinner, we had some coffee and after dinner drinks, and just before we left, we gave the waiter a last peep show, even though it was Layla who dropped her napkin this time.

We got into our car, I had told Jason I wanted to drive so he and Layla could play some more. We headed to a motel at the outskirts of town. But as soon as we were in the car and she was sitting in Jason's lap, Layla pulled her dress above her head. Jason undid his belt, he lowered his pants and his cock sprang free, I could see it pressing against Layla's ass. He rubbed the head a couple of times along her slit and then placed the tip against her vagina, Layla, who had been supporting her weight with her arms against the dashboard, just let herself slide down Jason's cock. It slid all the way in the first thrust and both Layla and Jason let out a gasp.

I started the engine and drove out of the parking lot. I decided not to drive very smoothly so the car movements would help move Jason's cock in and out of Layla's cunt. Jason lifted my dress and began caressing my pussy while Layla slid her hand down the top of my dress to play with my breasts and nipples. We got a few looks form several cars, specially one with two teen age couples who drove alongside for several blocks. Before they turned away we heard the cheering us.

When we finally got to the motel, Layla's body was covered by a thin film of sweat. I went into the office to get a room and then drove the car and parked a couple of spots away from our room as the space in front was already taken. Layla didn't want Jason to stop fucking her, but she did have get his cock out of her pussy for them to get out of the car.

However, she stood right next to the car as Jason got out and she pulled her to him and gave him a deep kiss. She walked backwards until her body was pressed against the side of the car and putting her arms around Jason's neck she pulled herself up and managed to get his cock back inside her and wrap her legs around Jason's waist. I was already out of the car, and I stood beside them, kissing Jason first and then Layla, I picked up the clothes from the ground and went ahead to open the door to our room.

Jason followed me, with Layla impaled on his cock he walked down the hall, just then the door to the adjoining room opened and a couple walked out. They just froze there while Jason walked past them, Layla was moaning and rotating her hips, they just walked into the room and Jason dropped Layla on the bed, falling down on top of her he began moving rapidly, fucking her furiously and I knew it wouldn't be long before the both came.

I was standing at the side of the bed watching them, I pulled my dress over my head and I walked to the door to close it, playing with my pussy at the same time. Then I noticed that the curtains were also open and the couple that had walked out of the room next door were standing there, watching us. I closed the door but decided not to close the drapes.

I sat down on a chair and opened my legs and began masturbating. The couple outside our window were just standing there watching us. They had a clear view of Jason fucking Layla and me masturbating. The guy had taken his cock out and the girl was masturbating him with one hand and had her other hand below her skirt. Then they walked back into their room and soon I could hear them panting and groaning through the thin walls.

Layla was cumming, moaning loudly as Jason fucked her furiously, his balls striking her ass with every thrust. Then I saw his ass tense and after a final shove that buried his cock deep into Layla's pussy he was motionless. I knew he was spurting his cum deep into Layla's cunt. A few moments later I also came.

To be continued.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers