Janice and Jason Ch. 06

Story Info
Karl gets to fuck Janice.
1.1k words
4.35
41.3k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Janice's Story:

Jason had been having all the fun, fucking us both, and while I also had a great time making it with Layla, I really wanted to feel another cock inside me.

When Karl arrived, he stayed at our place but we weren't able to do anything as it was kind of hectic, he had started working and after he got off, Layla took him to check some of the houses she had liked, when they decided on one it was time for the paperwork and then their furniture arrived and they moved to their new house.

The first weekend they spent at the new house, they invited us over, the place was still a mess, filled with half packed boxes. Jason and I had brought a couple of bottles of wine and after we had gone around the house on a grand tour, Karl pushed some stuff off the living room furniture and we sat on the couch, Layla had gone to the kitchen to get some glasses while Jason went to the bathroom.

Karl, placed his arms around my shoulders and playing with the hair behind my ear he told me "Layla has told me some of the stuff you guys have been making while I was away."

"I guess its your turn, now," I answered, placing my hand on his thigh, near his growing cock.

He pulled my face to him and kissed me, when our tongues met each other, he was caressing my breasts through my clothes and I was squeezing his cock through his jeans. I began to undo the buttons on his shirt and we broke the kiss long enough to take our tops off, once we were naked from the waist up, we resumed the kiss, he stuck his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it greedily while he was pinching my nipples sending shivers through my body.

I managed to undo his belt, pull down his zipper and free his cock without breaking the kiss, but once I felt his heat between my fingers I could hold back any longer, I bent down and took his cock in my mouth, sucking on the head, then taking it out of my mouth and running my tongue down its length.

I don't how long had Jason and Layla been watching us, but as I was about to take Karl's cock into my mouth again, after having sucked his balls and running my tongue up the underside of his shaft, I glanced at the entrance to the living room and saw them standing there. Jason's cock was out of his pants and Layla was stroking it with one hand while her other hand was in her crotch inside her jeans.

I went back to Karl's cock, licking and kissing the head, sucking them into my mouth, taking as much of it as I could in my mouth. I began fucking his cock with my mouth, moving up and down, first very slowly and gradually increasing the speed. I grabbed his balls with my hand and massaged them softly. Meanwhile Karl was fondling my breasts with one hand and he had undone my jeans and pulled them off my bottom and with his other hand he was caressing my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers sliding in the cleft between my ass cheeks, sliding it down until he found my pussy, he stuck his fingers inside and I thought he was going to finger fuck me, but he was just lubricating them because instead he took them out and finding my ass hole, he inserted first one finger, moving it around until my sphincter began to loosen up, then he inserted another finger. I moved my hand between my legs and began pinching my clit.

I felt Karl's cock get even harder when he stuck his fingers in my ass, no I was sucking and pumping his cock real hard and I felt him tensing. He started shooting load after load of cum into my mouth, I didn't swallow all of it, instead I let it run down his shaft combined with my saliva. Before his cock softened, I got up and kicked my pants off, I knelt on the sofa, and asked Karl to fuck my ass. He stood up and I felt the tip of his cock against my opening, he began to push forward and I pushed back with all my strength, impaling myself on his cock.

I gasped out loudly, feeling a searing pain ripping through my belly, I asked Karl to hold still for a while and I began to stroke my clit and slide my fingers inside my vagina. I had dried up, but in no time my pussy was wet again, very wet, drenching my fingers. My asshole had also relaxed and I started rotating my hips. Karl was grabbing my hips and he pulled slowly out until his cock was halfway out, then he slid it back all the way into my ass, until his balls hit my cunt.

I turned around looking for Jason and Layla, the were in the rug locked in a 69 position sucking each other's genitals, I could see that Jason was finger fucking Layla in the ass, while she sucked her cock avidly.

Karl was now fucking my ass furiously, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming it all the way back inside, I was masturbating and playing with my nipples, feeling my orgasm approaching, I could hear Layla moaning loudly, she probably was cumming already. Then Karl gave a final shove and started cumming deep in my ass, even though he had come copiously a short time earlier, he shot wad after wad of sperm int my ass. This pushed me over the brink and I could feel my legs trembling uncontrollably as my orgasm overtook me.

We lay in each other's arms catching our breath, we saw that Layla was still sucking Jason's cock furiously, his hips were bucking wildly and I knew he was about to cum.

Karl pulled my face to his and kissed me in the mouth, our passion was spent so it was a lingering tender kiss. Then he whispered in my ear. "You know Janice, I've been wanting to do that since the day I met you."

"Well, darling," I said, "now you have done it and I hope there will be many more times after this one"

In the floor, we heard Jason gasp and moan and we saw him shooting his sperm into Layla's mouth and face.

In this manner a four way relationship that was to last for many years was started.

The End

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers