Janice Has Them All Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth and looked at each other. I wondered if my young lover had seen Bob over hiding in the trees. When Seth and I left our rocky little love nest, I insisted we leave by skiing down through fresh snow below us. I didn’t want him to see three sets of tracks leading from the main slope.

As we finished our food, Bob was all outgoing charm and animated conversation. It was obvious he was trying to get Seth past any twinges of guilt he might be feeling over screwing another man’s wife. And it worked. Seth was smiling and joking with both of us.

It was getting late. We could see the chairlift was stopped. Skiers were coming up to the lodge and getting out of their skis. Bob looked back and forth at both Seth and me and said, “Let’s go back to the chalet. We can shower and change. A nap might not be bad idea either. Then we should all go out and get a nice dinner. Since the other guys won’t be back until late, we would love to have you join us, Seth.”

Seth looked over at me. I thought I saw a little trace of color rise in his cheeks. I said, “Please, go to dinner with us.”

“I would enjoy that,” he said still looking into my eyes.

“It’s settled then. We’ll see you back at the chalet later.” Bob said as he stood up. He was suddenly all business. He took care of my tray and hustled out to get our skis. In almost no time we were in the car on the way back to the chalet. When we arrived he was still hustling. I joined him in the master bedroom. He was down to his underwear, standing there with a big smile on his face.

He stepped over to me and slipped the suspenders of my ski pants down off my shoulders. Then he went after the zippers. The reason for all his hurrying suddenly hit me. I pulled him up to face me. “You can’t possibly want to have sex again. My God, Bob, how many times did you get yourself off when you were watching?”

He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled as he looked me in the eye. “You were incredible, Janice. Watching you and Seth was....I don’t have words to descibe it. I don’t know how many times I actually came. When you were up on him, fucking him like that, I think I just had one continuous blast. I had to sit down in the snow to get myself back together!”

I finished taking off my ski pants. Standing there in just my panties and shirt I kept waiting for Bob to calm down. He stood there close, still smiling. Then he reached out and pulled me into a kiss. His body felt good against mine, so familiar and safe. Then he slid his hand down my tummy into my panties. His two middle fingers found the moist lips of my pussy. He was gentle but insistent. I felt my heat begin to rise. I was a little surprised at myself. Then it was Bob doing the surprising.

He broke our kiss and looked down at me. His fingers left my cunt and he brought them up to his mouth. He put them into his mouth and licked them clean, all the time making a humming sound like he was tasting the most delicious thing he had ever had. I had to smile. My husband was suddenly this playful little boy, acting like he had just discovered sex. He dropped his hand and whispered, “Come sit on my face, baby. I gotta have the rest of that.”

He pulled me with him over to the bed. I was totally caught up in the next part of his fantasy. I pulled my shirt off and got rid of my bra. I slipped out of my panties. When I went to toss them over on a chair, Bob grabbed them out of my hand. He wadded them in one hand and buried his nose in the ball of sheer fabric. What a goof, I thought, but he was having so much fun there was no way I wanted him to stop. We climbed up on the bed. He laid himself out on his back and pulled my hand. “C’mon, Janice. Climb up here on your hubby’s face.”

In my mind, I flashed back to the point where I climbed up on Seth’s hard cock. I pushed the thought aside and got into position over Bob’s face. When his tongue lapped up at my pussy I was immediately back on track for another round of heated arousal. His tongue was all over my pussy, pressing into my well fucked hole and sucking out the cum Seth had blasted deep inside me. I sensed Bob’s need for the completion of his fantasy. I looked down at him and said, “Lick my pussy, lick out all the hot cream my young stud put there for you. Clean me up good so I can let him fill me up again.”

My words drove him even wilder. He was licking me like a man possessed. I was rapidly approaching still another orgasm. I glanced back at his body. He had his erect cock in one hand, stroking himself in a mad frenzy. I was breathing hard but I still managed to spit out everything I could think of to say, “Suck every drop of his cum you cunt licking bastard. Taste the cream he used to mark my pussy! Suck my clit, make me cum!”

I actually felt the first thick hot drop of his cum as it hit my back. The shock of realizing that his orgasm was that powerful sent me over the edge. I rocked back. His frenzied tongue was too much. Nerve wrenching spasms took hold of my body below my waist. I just kept riding the sensation. My knees were weak. I tumbled off to one side and stared back at my smiling husband.

The lower part of his face was drenched with our fluids. I looked down at his cock. He was still holding himself, a line of fresh cum was visible running from the tip of his dick almost to his chin. I was amazed. I said, “What are you doing, going out and buying that stuff?”

We both laughed out loud together. Then Bob crawled up and kissed me. When he flopped back down on his side he said, “Guess I was all backed up. And I have to say it again, Janice. You were incredible out there.”

He was getting to me with that statement. I swore to myself, if he said it one more time I was going to clock him. But I thought of something else to say. “And just think, sweetie, the weekend has just started.”

I could see the possibilities dancing in his eyes as I grabbed the corner of the bedspread and pulled it over to cover myself. I mumbled, “Wake me up when you’re ready to head out for dinner.”

End Chapter Two

Did you enjoy this story? Where would you like to see it go from here? Please vote. Give me some feedback by anonymous email if you can. I am always grateful to know if my creative labors are appreciated. Thank you readers.

12