Janice's Birthday Party

Story Info
Payback time as Janice gets her annual treatment.
1.1k words
3.57
31k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8:00 AM. Janice's husband had just left for work. Neither she nor he had mentioned that it was her birthday; perhaps he had forgotten again. Now she stood by an open window removing the pajamas she'd spent the night in. Jim didn't know how much she hated the hot cotton things that he'd given her the previous Christmas. The breeze from the window felt wonderful and she hoped that maybe someone outside would see her.

She didn't remain naked for long however. From the back of a drawer she removed long black stockings, her "special" high heels, and a tiny crotchless panty. Her girlfriends would be arriving soon and would bring the other items she'd wear.

It was a birthday gathering. There were five of them. Besides Janice there would be Jane, Marilyn, Kim from Korea, and Adamma with the beautiful black skin and huge boobs. They celebrated each others birthdays together with no guys to spoil the fun. Janice watched as Marilyn's van pulled into the yard and her friends piled out, each with a satchel or duffel bag. Kim was swinging a pair of high heels - absurdly high heels, and Jane was having trouble just lifting her satchel with both hands. What the hell was she bringing? Janice remembered how she'd treated Jane at her birthday bash and feared the worst.

Well, her fear was fake but her anticipation was real. The girls entered without knocking and for the first few minutes there was the usual chatter and girlish squeals of greeting; then big Adamma suddenly pushed Janice to the ground. The others were all over her in a moment and while Adamma sat on her Kim used her as a footrest to don the spikes she was still carrying; then she drove the heels together into Janice's big heart-shaped butt. The others had bound her hands behind her, drawing her elbows together, and roped her legs both at the ankles and below and above her knees. Fun and games had begun.

The room was alive with the click click of high heels as the girls rushed about setting up for the party. There were devices: One was obviously a spanking frame but some of the others were unknown to Janice. Of course she could guess.

When Marilyn and Jane lifted her to her feet and frog-walked the birthday girl to a big box she started to complain. But not for long. Kim was approaching her with a black leather hood. Janice knew it well; she herself had bought it for the Korean girl's birthday and now it would be pay back time. The hood was scary with opaque lenses that she would be barely able to see through when the thing was laced onto her head. But that wasn't the worst part. The leather hood was only part of a multi part sense deprivation system. She heard the click click of heels behind her then felt earplugs being inserted deep into her auditory canals. Whoever was behind her next stuffed her mouth with what she knew was an inflatable rubber bladder, then it was time for the hood itself which was rather slowly and tightly laced from the crown of her head to her neck leaving only her pretty ponytail to exit a grommeted hole. The girls left her like that for a few minutes, no doubt admiring her helplessness. Finally the bladder began to inflate and Janice could no longer make any sound at all save for the slightest moan. She knew that there was more. She felt noise deadening earphones being placed on her head to eliminate even more sound, then the hard rubber outer hood was placed around her head and its latches closed.

Someone turned her round and round but Janice could not hear the giggling of her friends. Her legs were pulled from under her. She crashed to the floor and felt herself being pushed against a wall and loaded into her grandma's old cedar chest. It was a tight fit but somehow she was bent to fit. Once the cover had fit tightly but now some air passed between the loose and broken boards. She knew it was being closed and locked but for how long? Minutes, hours? Might her friends think there was more air than there was? They'd have to release her long before Jim returned or have no time for other play. Or would they? Might Jim, himself, be in on the plan?

These were the thoughts that tormented Janice for a half hour which, however, seemed far longer. Finally she felt herself being pulled out of the box and once again stood on her feet. She felt what must have been a heavy leather corset being wrapped around her abdomen, and clamps snapped to her nipples - not just once but snapped on and off and on again repeatedly. They hurt but she was unable to make any complaint but for a slight groan. From her own experience with the other girls' birthday parties she knew that it was delighting her friends and that they had no intention of reducing her torment. They were probably taping the whole thing to relive it with her tomorrow over cocktails. With a final hard pull the leather corset was buckled and then for a while there was nothing else as the girls admired their beautifully bound friend. ... So tight, so quiet; and beautiful in high heels, corset, and stockings; and with her copper-red ponytail rising out of the double hood.

Finally her bonds were released but not the hood so Janice could only imagine the scene around her. She was made to kneel and wiggle across the floor to where the spanking frame had been assembled.. She was pushed over the frame and felt familiar cuffs being wrapped around her wrists and secured. Then her legs were parted and locked. Her ass was in the air. Owww! The butt plug must have been huge. Maybe it was the vibrating one, not that a vibrating plug did anything for her as it would for a guy; it was just weird. At least she'd irrigated her rectum that morning so they'd not be the embarrassment of shit trickling out when the plug was removed. The girls made her wait five minutes for the first of several dozen hard whacks. She wasn't ready when it came. Nor was she for the second one a full minute later; but then Adamma began the paddling in earnest. She'd still hurt tonight and would have to put on the scratchy PJs so that Jim wouldn't see her red ass.

Or should she?