Janice's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing, nobody as ever fucked me like that. This was the ultimate ass fuck. I have never experienced any sex quite like this. I'm sure if I looked in to a mirror I would find my eyes rolled back in my head and my body a pulpy mass.

The other three had finished their sexual romp, the result being Janice's pussy was flowing out a stream of chunky seed from the dual deposits she got. They basked in the afterglow but intently followed the action of Maggie and me.

Even though the convulsions on my dick were enthralling, I still had the primal urge to fuck. Grabbing Maggie's smooth hips, I began fucking her ass with abandon. I would withdraw my cock to the tip and then ram back in till my pubic hair disappeared in her ass crack. The buildup of my load was electric, my toes felt like they were curling and when I finally exploded, I made sure I was in as deep as humanly possible. I shot like I did as a teenager on par with the first time jacking off to a skin magazine. I was not alone, unless Maggie was a great actress, she to came hard and was still shaking when I had my cock dislodge from her anus. I didn't have strength to stand up at first and lay over my mother in laws back like a deflated balloon.

Next to us the boys started clapping and expressing how hot our act was. It was then it hit me that dinner was missed and cold by now.

Everybody threw something on and we went to the kitchen to salvage dinner. When it was reheated the feeding was similar to a pack of wolves as we all knew that we would return to the action as soon as possible.

The rest of the night was one hot orgy. The boys could not pummel Maggie's ass enough and their energy level was inhuman. The highlight though had to be with Jeff fucking Maggie's ass, me fucking Janice's ass and both women sucking off Brian.

But as one would suspect, exhaustion seeped into our bodies, but the mind stayed willing. We said our goodnights; the boys in their rooms, Maggie in the guest room. As I turned off the light, I heard a floor creak and knew someone got up again. A few moments later the banging of the headboard in the guest room could be heard.

One of the boys obviously needed some more ass. Couldn't blame them, wish it was me.

But tomorrow is a new day. Night.

12