Janie & Michelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle withdrew her fingers and licked at Janie's hole. Janie groaned, "Oh my god..." as her pussy continued to contract softly around Michelle's tongue. Michelle gave her one final, sweeping lap from her hole to her tender clit, then looked up at a half-delirious Janie and smiled.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Janie said, breathless. Her heart was pounding and her head was swimming. She looked down at Michelle and said, "Thank you, Ma'am."

Michelle got up and straddled Janie, and kissed her hard. Janie tasted herself on Michelle's lips and tongue, and she eagerly took her kisses.

Michelle stroked Janie's hair away from her face and murmured, "You are so beautiful."

Janie smiled and said, "Thank you. I feel the same about you."

Michelle smiled and kissed her forehead. "Do you like being my pet so far?"

"Yes."

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Michelle got up and untied Janie, who stood up and stretched. Michelle pressed herself into her from behind and cupped her breasts, and gently rubbed her nipples. Janie, still coming down from her orgasm, moaned and twitched against her. "Such a good girl," Michelle whispered into her ear. Goosebumps erupted all over Janie's body and she giggled.

"Now," said Michelle, "let's exchange numbers so we can make plans for tomorrow."

12