Janie’s Gangbang Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

The huge stud begins moving his thick shaft in and out of me gently, working me up for the final thrusts of excitement that will lead to his orgasm. I feel my cunt being filled and emptied, over and over again. I feel the heavy thighs of Tyrone pressing against the inside of my thighs, keeping my legs widespread. I shudder with pleasure when he lowers his chest onto my breasts, and arches his back as his thrusting rate increases.

My head rolls back and my abdomen pushes up against the heavy body atop me. I feel my heart rate going wild and my breath screams in and out of my lungs. I push my hips up hard against Tyrone's pounding cock, grinding my clitoris against the hard, thick shaft. "Oh my god. I'm going to cum again. Oh fuck yes!. Fuck me harder Tyrone!."

Tyrone begins fucking me harder and deeper and his body hammers insistently against me as his orgasm approaches. "Of fuck yeah baby. I'm gonna cum too baby." Our hips crash together simultaneously and we lock together in the most passion filled orgasm I've ever experienced in my life. My pussy tightens and loosens around the thick black shaft that fills every inch of me and is it starts to pump its cargo of hot, thick semen into me, I become lost in the pleasure of what's happening. I whimper like a baby as Tyrone fills me to overflowing with his pearly juice of passion.

We lie together for several minutes, catching our breath and basking in the warm glow of what's just happened. Finally, I feel Tyrone raising his chest from my tits. He gets to his knees between my legs and slowly pulls his gigantic black cock out of my bruised pussy. As it exits me, it falls heavily against my thigh with a gentle slapping sound. Its removal is followed by a river of sperm and pussy juice that runs down my slit and splashes copiously onto the matt

I lie in a semi trance for several minutes, the satisfaction washing gently over me in waves. Finally, I try to stand up, but my legs are too weak after so much fucking and so many orgasms. That's when I feel a strong hand grasping my arm and helping me to my feet. I look over and see Phil's smiling face. "Happy Birthday Baby."

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers
12