Janie Shaves Her Pussy

Story Info
Young couple look at a dirty magazine.
2.8k words
4.45
119.1k
34
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

OK, you couldn't really call Janie "Beautiful." She had mousy blondish brown hair, deep set eyes and kinda cone shaped little tits. No, you wouldn't brag to your pals that you took out Janie Walsh. But our families had been close friends when we lived in New York and we continued that friendship when both families ended up moving to California.

So, we celebrated Thanksgiving together, alternating homes each year. I liked going to Janie's house because we younger people, my sister and her brother included, would shut ourselves up in Janie's room and play Yatzee. The adults would be drinking and talking and eventually we would all sit down to dinner. Yeah...they would drag out that stupid card table "For the kiddies" which was so wiggly that it almost collapsed if you cut a slice of turkey! But, sometimes, we might even get a little bit of champagne to liven up the celebration.

One year, we got more than a little champagne when the adults decided to "Walk off" the mammoth turkey dinner and we were left alone. Janie was just 18 then and she was the ringleader of the festivities. So we all drank an orange juice size glass of the bubbly and my sisters and Janie's brother conked out in the living room after not too long. Janie invited me outside to take in the view.

The Walsh's house was high in the hills overlooking the San Fernando Valley, outside of Los Angeles, and the view was spectacular from their back yard.

"There's the little dipper!" Janie said excitedly. She pointed to the constellation in the clear autumn sky. I moved right behind her...as much to keep warm as to be romantic. Janie apparently interpreted my move a little differently. She moved back against me bringing the cheeks of her butt right into my groin. She then delicately moved her fresh young ass against me until it was impossible to ignore her intentions. I moved my mouth up to Janie's ear and, with nothing to say, I simply nuzzled her a bit.

Janie turned around and the next thing I knew we were kissing! Now, Janie wasn't my girlfriend or anything but I've come to understand over the years that she might have had a crush on me back then. What I mean is...she was kissing me and I was, you know, going along with it.

So I stuck my tongue into Janie's mouth like "Jack" from a dirty book I'd found while walking home from high school one day. Boy...Jack didn't miss a trick! Anyway Janie gasped and eagerly returned my kiss. I must admit, even though I didn't "Like" Janie...in the High School sense of the word, I sure wanted her right at that moment.

Then we heard our parents drunkenly huffing and puffing their way up the street and the spell was broken.

Later, just before we went home, Janie motioned quietly for me to follow her into her room. She gently closed the door as it was against "The Rules" back then to be in her bedroom with the door closed. Janie's eyes flashed at me as she reached under her mattress. "Look at this!" She said smiling. "Look what I found!" It was a magazine. Kind of like the nudist magazines that you used to see back then...but dirtier! It was called "Naked Gallery" and all the women were shaved!

Now...this was very unusual for the late sixties. I mean, you were hard up just to see a girl with so much pubic hair you couldn't see what she had at all down there. I mean, it was a mystery back then! But not in that magazine! Hoo Boy! All these photos! No sets either, just individual shots. The cream of the crop, I guess. Smooth pink pussy lips! Nothing left to the imagination! A gorgeous brunette...who looked a bit like Janie's mom, on her hands and knees with her tiny asshole showing!

Yes I got hard! And yes, Janie was getting excited too. We both were a bit out of breath after our unexpected kiss out back and now...lewd photos!

"Now, why did those girls do that?" Janie asked. "Shave, I mean."

"How should I know!" I said, my eyes still locked on the centerfold photo before me. A beautiful curly haired blonde knelt facing away from me...and she was smiling and reaching back to pull down her white panties. Her tight asshole and, just below, her smooth pink pussy was on display.

"Well, you're a guy!" She said, stating the obvious. "You must have some idea. Do you think the pictures are sexy?"

My mind boggled at Janie's question. Do I think they're sexy? Holy shit! I'd never seen anything like this in my life. My "Boner" was so hard I was sure Janie would see it. My Mom and Dad are getting ready to leave out in the hall and how am I gonna get in the car without anyone noticing? And she wants to know if I think they're sexy?

"Janie!" I started, "Just look at her pussy! All smooth and pink! And...and that's her asshole!" I gasped. "And she's all pulling down her panties and smiling back like 'Which hole do you want to fuck...Big Boy?' Yeah, I think they're pretty sexy!" I couldn't believe I'd spoken so rudely to my childhood friend.

Well, right then my Mom knocks a couple times and barges in, reminding me of the "No closed door" rule and all but drags me out of Janie's room by my ear! I kinda waved at Janie who had quickly stashed the dirty magazine when my Mom knocked. She said, "See you at school." Then I had to leave.

Well Monday rolled around and, quite honestly, I didn't really want to hang out with Janie. I mean, Her friends were OK, I guess, but not part of my crowd. It was High School you know? She wasn't fabulously cool and neither was I but I pretty much avoided her.

At the end of the day Janie found me at the main gate on Zelzah. "Hi Matt!" She flashed her smile. Janie isn't beautiful (I keep saying that) but, when she smiled, there was a certain magnetism to her face. "Need a ride?" Janie drove this pathetic little Falcon Futura which, if my buddies saw me riding in that thing I would have never heard the end of it.

"Oh...No, Denny is picking me up today." I lied. I was going to walk home like I did every day of my life. OK, it's Los Angeles and there isn't any snow to traipse through and the weather was always benign so walking wasn't exactly torture. But...but what about that ludicrously dirty magazine she'd shown me? Yeah, what about that...?

"Hey...you know what? It's Monday and I think Denny has that Folk music club today after school so, I guess you could run me home!" I reconsidered. Janie smiled and, luckily she'd parked over on a side street so nobody would see me getting in that wimpy car.

I think we both were thinking about our brief encounter in her room last Thursday. And we'd had a few days to think about it too. I found myself wondering how I could sneak into Janie's room and swipe that magazine! But we made some chit chat as we drove along. "Any way you want it" came on the radio and Janie glanced at me and said "I like the Dave Clark Five better than the Beatles."

Oh please! I mean, the Dave Clark Five were a good group but better than the Beatles? Janie was totally clueless when It came to music.

The San Fernando Valley was still largely undeveloped back then and there were older portions of the area that still had old chicken ranches and corn fields from earlier in the century. Janie took a short cut through such a neighborhood. She looked over at me and began..."So, pretty hot...that magazine huh?"

Kind of clumsy but she'd broached the subject. I jumped on it too. "Yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about it Janie! I got excited!"

Janie's face changed right about then. I mean, her breezy smile was gone and now she was looking right at me with bedroom eyes. "I...I brought it Matt." She confessed. "It's under your seat."

I fumbled around under there for a minute and then found it! And the magic was still happening! Just one beautiful girl after another...Nude! With their pussy hair shaved off until they were baby smooth. The girls weren't shy either! They had their legs open as if they were anxious to be fucked! Any other magazine from that era would never show anything like that. Nudist magazines? Everyone had to be playing volleyball! But not "Naked Gallery." Now, I'm almost ignoring Janie while pouring over this lurid magazine.

But Janie wasn't ignoring me. She pulled the little Falcon off the road and parked under an overgrown pepper tree. "I thought it was exciting too. Seeing all those women...ready for sex. You could see it in their eyes!" She told me. "I couldn't stop thinking about it and...and the way you looked when you saw those girls...with...with their pussy shaved!"

Did she just say "Pussy?" I thought.

"So...I tried a little experiment." Janie eyed me evenly. She didn't speak again but moved her seat back as far as it would go. She then lifted her skirt and exposed her white panties to me! This couldn't be happening! My childhood friend just showed me dirty pictures and now she's letting me see her panties! I noticed that Janie now wore the same expression that many of those girls in "Naked Gallery" wore! She had her legs wide apart and had her little finger hanging on her lower lip. She then scooted forward a bit causing the lips of her pussy to outline themselves against the skimpy fabric of her panties.

I reacted instinctively. I looked around and, feeling it was reasonably private, I unzipped my fly. Janie stopped me.

"Want to...to get in the back?" She needlessly asked. We scrambled out of the Falcon and climbed in the back seat. No, I didn't bring the magazine because I sensed I would be seeing something even hotter in just a few moments. And I was right!

Once in the back seat Janie quickly got comfortable and resumed her salacious pose while holding her skirt up out of the way. I was now starting to realize that...that I didn't see any trace of pubic hair in Janie's loins. And I should be seeing something with her legs so wantonly spread! Just look at that! Her skin is so white and right there...by the leg band of her little white panties, I can see it turning to pink! I unzipped again and just went ahead and pulled my Levis off leaving me naked from my waist down.

Janie saw my hardened cock and her eyes got a little bigger. I touched my cock and realized I was so excited I was ready to come...just from seeing her panties! But Janie had more! She then lifted up gently and reached down for the waistband of her panties. She seemed to think better of it and looked up at me and quietly said "Want to pull 'em off?"

With trembling hands I took Janie up on her offer and slowly pulled down her panties. I slid them smoothly down her legs until I held her still warm panties in my hand. My mouth went dry as I saw it. There it was. Janie's bare pussy...and totally hairless! Janie took her panties from me and then she casually began to rub them on her thighs. She was looking directly at me but, again, not smiling.

I took janie's hand in mine and gently pulled it to me. I managed to get her still warm panties right against my cock and Janie got the hint right away. She began to softly caress my penis with her soft little panties while I devoured the sight of Janie's naked pussy! I knew I couldn't stand much more of this teasingly sweet stroking without coming and there was still something I needed to see.

"Janieo" I used my old pet name for Janie, "Could you..uh...could you take a look back there? Is that old man Larsen's car?" Janie looked at me like, huh? Then she looks out the back window. She doesn't see anyone at all. "Well, you gotta look kinda hard!" I was smiling now. She smiled back and then, catching my drift, moved to her knees on the back seat giving me my first ever look at her girlish ass! I say "Girlish" because the cheeks of her butt were just so full! Not fat either, just really rounded and plump. You could hardly make out janie's asshole her butt cheeks were doing such a good job of guarding it.

That is until Janie reached around and took hold of her rear cheeks and slowly spread herself open. She'd completely exposed her tight pink asshole and fleshy pussy below! I was unable to help myself and I had Janie in my arms before she knew it. I squeezed her hot little tits through her blouse and bra and did the best I could to kiss her. I took my cock in my hand and, gee, it was my first time and I was so excited I was sure I was going to make a mess of this.

Then I felt Janie's soft hand taking hold of me. She guided my overstimulated cock to the valley of her ass cheeks. She then moved me up and down her vaginal cleft causing my cock to slicken with the moisture that Julie's arousal had produced. It was all slippery and Janie's pussy was so warm and soft. I couldn't help it! I stabbed forward and all of the sudden I felt my cock sliding up into Janie's hairless young pussy! No "Slow and steady" to make it easier on her, I just stuck it in to the hilt right away! I didn't encounter any maidenhead but I didn't even think about that then. No, I was delirious with pleasure as my first ever fuck had finally arrived. So tight! So good! I tried not to think about her shaved pussy but it was hard not to. That was so sexy...that she did that! I kept shoving myself into her and Janie was gasping and panting too. Then, I realized I was about to come. I couldn't get janie pregnant! No, neither of us wanted that.

Janie heard my breath quicken and felt my turgid cock begin to jerk and she reluctantly pulled my prick out of her steaming hot pussy and quickly moved it to the puckered little pink opening just above. Her asshole! My mind began to explode as I came to understand her invitation. I tried. I tried pretty hard but it was too late. I was unable to penetrate little Janie's tight asshole. My sperm had already begun it's journey and it couldn't be stopped. But I managed to keep my cock head right there, covering Janie's asshole and jolt after jolt of creamy white sperm began to enter her anus.

"Oooooo!" Janie squealed as she felt that warm wet liquid now flooding her little asshole. She posed there too, just for a minute as I sank back against the door. Her butt cheeks were pink now from the fast and furious fuck she'd just enjoyed and she now sported streams of white jism running down her inner thighs. She still wore her white school blouse which I found somehow endearing. We used Janie's panties to clean up my sticky emission and she just folded them up and slipped them into her purse.

Yes, my Mom was expecting me and we couldn't just lay there in afterglow or anything. So I dressed and she drove me the rest of the way home. I couldn't help but think of Janie's bare pussy just beneath her skirt as she drove along. She had no panties on now. Of course I didn't want to kiss Janie out in the driveway of my parent's house...for fear of starting one of those silly "John loves Marsha" rumors or, even worse, "Isn't that cute!"

So it was just a little "See ya" when I left the car. no, we didn't have a big hot romance full of passion and physical gratification.

No, we never made it again. I came to understand many years later that a girl like Janie, though not the kind of girl I was attracted to, would have been a good life partner. She's showed me what I could expect sexually if we were to hook up: Hot sex! And plenty of it! But...no, it was High School and you do dumb things like not call a hot girl who showed you lurid sex magazines and then showed you her hot little shaved pussy and then panty teased you before posing on her knees and letting you fuck her! And she was trying to get her asshole fucked when it ended!

But, no. Nowadays, I think about Janie and wonder where she is now. Who knows how it could've been?

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers