Janie Visits Uncle Jerry Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerry fucks Janie & takes her anal cherry.
1.7k words
4.29
125.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers

Janie still couldn't believe how much her life had changed in the past week. Uncle Jerry had "forced" her to become his sex slave and she was loving it. After he'd caught her masturbating on his sofa last week and she'd admitted to searching through his office and invading his computer files to find his stash of porn they'd come to an agreement that she would do anything he asked as long as he didn't tell her parents and send her home. He'd spanked her, got her off with his hand and then sent her to clean up and told her to meet him in his bedroom.

When she'd arrived he'd been naked and she'd caught herself gasping. He had a great body for someone her father's age and his cock, while not as big as some she'd seen on the internet was much larger than either of her previous boyfriends and her cheeks flushed at the thought that she knew he wanted to fuck her virgin asshole.

"Come here Janie," he almost growled. "It's time for you to get me off now."

Janie crawled up over the bed and he maneuvered her between his legs, pushing her head down toward his rock hard member.

"Take your time, taste it, lick it suck it, explore... and when I come, I want you to swallow every drop."

Janie took a tentative taste, licking all around the sensitive base of the mushroom shaped head. Slowly she sucked the smooth head in and allowed her built up spit to dribble down the sides. Janie had seen enough blowjobs onscreen to know the basics and they were one thing her boyfriends had never minded her practicing.

Uncle Jerry was groaning and already pumping his hips gently toward her.

Janie had been able to take all of her last boyfriend in her mouth but found she just couldn't get all of Uncle Jerry inside. She built to a steady rythm regardless, taking as much of him as she could and then slowly allowing him to pull back out, every once in awhile stopping to lick the underside of his cock and work her accumulated spit up and down with a few quick strokes of her hand. It didn't take long before Uncle Jerry was holding her head and pumping away furiously.

"I'm coming Janie, don't forget to swallow"

Janie concentrated on keeping her teeth covered and moments later felt hot salty cum coating the inside of her mouth. She continued sucking until Uncle Jerry slowed his pumping and bucking and then pulled her mouth away and swallowed all the sticky cum. Then she went back to gently licking away any traces from his cock.

"That was amazing Janie. I expected to have to teach you a bit about what men like but I can see I was wrong."

"Thanks Uncle Jerry," Janie said, pushing herself up on the bed and snuggling into the crook of his arm.

"That was great, but we're not done yet are we?"

Uncle Jerry chuckled.

"We certainly aren't Janie, not by a long shot. Just give me a minute to breathe."

A few minutes later while they still snuggled and watched the sun begin to set outside Jerry rolled toward her and began circling first one nipple and then the other with his large fingers. He teased each nipple until it was hard and peaked and then lowered his mouth and gently nipped and sucked each one. When Janie began squirming he used the flat of his hand to mash each breast down and then dragged his hand down, pulling the nipple with it. Now, she was arching her back and spreading her legs, feeling the sensations there too but he wasn't done yet. He sat up and straddled her stomach, freeing up both hands to grasp and caress her young firm tits, thick fingers pinching her now cherry red nipples and pulling them as far as he could from her body. It almost hurt but just when Janie wanted to say stop, it hurts too much, he would relent, as if he knew her limits.

Janie looked down and could see Uncle Jerry's cock growing again and reached down between her breasts to stroke it. Moments later it was rock hard and Jerry had scooted forward laying the length of it in the valley between her mauled tits. Janie tried to lick the tip as he pushed her breasts up around his cock and found she could just take the tip in as he thrust forward.

"Oh God, Janie, your tits feel so good"

Uncle Jerry had thrown his head back and was riding her hard, gripping her now tender and extremely sensitive breasts even harder.

Finally, he began slowing and let her breasts fall back into a more natural position.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Janie." Uncle Jerry said, moving down her body.

"Tell me how much you want me to fuck your tight little cunt."

"I do, Uncle Jerry, please fuck my pussy, fuck me hard."

With one swift push Uncle Jerry was inside her so deep she could feel his heavy balls against her ass.

"Omigod" Janie screamed, unable to believe that was her. She'd never imagined screaming out because something felt so good but she couldn't imagine wanting anything more than she wanted her Uncle Jerry inside her at this very moment.

Both of them grunted and moaned as Jerry pumped hard into Janie's tight young pussy.

With an act of supreme will he finally began slowing, driving himself to the hilt and then pausing before slowly pulling his length almost completely out before plunging balls deep again.

Janie was whimpering and she was so wet that a steady slurping sound accompanied the slap of their bodies together.

"Do you remember what I wanted of you earlier today, Janie?"

Confused, Janie tried to concentrate.

"To do anything you wanted?" she whimpered.

"That too but I'm not going to cum inside of your pussy. Do you know why?"

Janie shook her head and then frowned at the thought of what he might mean.

"I want your asshole, Janie. I want you to beg me to fuck your tight little virgin asshole."

"Oh, Uncle Jerry, it's going to hurt isn't it?"

"A little at first but I think you're going to end up loving it."

Slowly, Jerry pulled his length from Janie's glistening pussy.

"Turn over, baby and raise your ass high in the air."

Janie slowly did as she was told and soon felt her Uncle Jerry's hands on her wide spread asscheeks.

"We'll take it slow Janie, don't worry," he assured her.

He used his fingers to spread the moisture from her dripping wet snatch back to her tight pink rosebud and then added a huge dollop of his own spit before working his middle finger deep into her.

Janie moaned and burrowed her face into the pillow.

His finger felt good but she was still scared to death of the moment that his cock would replace it.

From the bedside table Jerry pumped out a big dollop of hand lotion and spread it over his straining dick.

He pumped his finger in and out of her tight ass a few more times and then removed it and positioned his cock in it's place.

Janie gasped as she felt his cock head, cold from the lotion against her backside but she gritted her teeth and managed to turn her plea to stop into a soft groan.

"Now, Janie, beg me to fuck your ass."

Janie's voice was soft but she managed to stammer out his request, "Please, Uncle Jerry, please fuck my tight virgin asshole and come inside me."

Jerry began slowly working his cock inside her, millimeter by millimeter.

Janie felt like she was being stretched to the limit and thought she would pass out when he finally assured her that he was halfway there.

Her whole body was shaking as Janie felt the rest of his cock slide home and finally the same balls that had slapped her asshole earlier were now squarely resting on her hairless pussy.

Jerry gave her a moment to relax and then began pulling back out.

Now, incredibly, Janie felt empty and moved back to try to keep him inside.

Jerry chuckled at the movement but held her ass in place and pulled slowly out until he could just begin to see the head of his cock, then he plunged back in deep with one quick motion and Janie screamed aloud again as he began fucking her in earnest.

Janie was amazed to find herself on the verge of coming and moved one hand between her legs to help herself along and the other hand found her sore nipples, rubbing them as Uncle Jerry took her anal cherry from behind.

Janie came first and was surprised when Uncle Jerry began increasing his steady pace.

Soon he was slamming his full body weight into her and Janie had to brace herself against the heavy wood back board to protect her head from the massive piece of wood.

As Janie arched and leaned her head back, Uncle Jerry seemed to take it as an invitation and he grabbed a huge handful of her naturally blond locks and yanked her upright and back toward him.

Still pumping into her ass he braced himself against her by twining one hand in her hair and pulling her tight against him. His other hand found her now slightly softened nipples and began roughly caressing them and then alternating between them and moving his hand to her mouth and forcing two fingers into her mouth which she licked and sucked until he moved back to her nipples again.

Janie was exhausted and relieved when she finally felt him tighten against her. His cock spasmed inside of her for what seemed to go on forever and then he gently slipped from her body.

Breathing deeply, they both collapsed to the bed and Janie fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

That was a week ago, on her first full day of living with Uncle Jerry. In the days that followed Jerry had showed her around town, taken her shopping, and of course, they had fucked. A lot. Now the weekend was coming up and Uncle Jerry had promised a very special surprise for Saturday night.

guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers