Janie's Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
Janie consummates her marriage with everyone but husband.
7.5k words
3.67
86.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie consummates her marriage with everyone but her husband.

*

The thin streaks of light raced thru the blinds onto the face of the sleeping beauty named Janie. Catching one right in the eye, Janie awoke and began a slow and leisurely stretch while still prone in her bed. Today she thought was going to be the best day of her young life, the day of her wedding followed by her first cruise ever, her honeymoon cruise.

Janie was a fetching tall blonde, almost 6 feet in height with a curvy and voluptuous body for a sweet thing of 23. She had met Robert during the last semester of college and now a few months later were going to start a life together, starting today.

Janie strolled into the kitchen for some coffee, knowing that shortly her best friend and matron of honor, Amber would soon show up to help her. Gazing at the calendar on the wall, she realized how quickly her life had changed. She looked at the dates, first the wedding today and then 10 glorious days on a cruise to a number of Caribbean ports. She knew the wedding was going to be memorable, but she also was excited about the cruise, having never been on one before. She was also happy that her friend Amber and her husband Sam were cruising as well as it would allow her "girl talk" after the romantic activities with Robert she expected to be almost non stop. Robert and she had made a pact not to have sex for a month prior to the cruise so their libidos would be thru the roof.

Expecting Amber, Janie had left the front door unlocked, so when she heard the doorbell, she yelled for her to come in. In walked Amber, her best friend thru high school and college, a beautiful black haired woman with a glorious figure, highlighted by the perfect pair of breasts. Amber globes were the size of grapefruit, almost perfectly round and of the softest variety. Often when they tried on clothes in stores, Janie got envious of those tits, even though hers were also wonderful, even larger, but with a little more sag.

Amber was her confidant, having been married almost a year to Sam, a guy they both knew from college. In fact Sam had the dorm room across the hall from Robert and that is how the guys met the girls. No subject was taboo and the girls had shared their most intimate secrets for a long time.

Amber got some coffee and sat across from Janie and asked, "Well sweets, are you ready for the rest of your life to be happy?"

"I don't know about that, but I'm so horny right now, I'd screw the bedpost." Janie hissed.

"You made the pact with Robert, Amber responded. I would have been screwing up to today so I could enjoy more of the cruise instead of staining sheets in the cabin. Don't get me wrong, we would be fucking a lot, but not all the time." "Yeah, yeah a perturbed Janie answered, but Robert and I made the deal, so I'm going thru with it. Anyway it's on for tonight and I'll wear his ass out."

Changing the subject, Janie commented that she was happy that Amber and Sam decided to travel with them. Amber concurred that they should have fun in the ports, especially St Marten's where they could shop and enjoy the casinos. Unlike Janie, Amber had been on many cruises with her family and was familiar on how things were and how to pace herself. She knew that both Janie and Robert were novices and could easily succumb to the temptations and extravaganza of the ship.

It was going to be an early afternoon wedding and then a short reception followed by the trip to port for boarding. It was going to be a long day and Amber encouraged Janie that they needed to start now.

"Are you packed? Amber asked, Sam will be here in an hour to load the baggage into the limo."

"Yes, Janie responded, and I have Robert's bags already to, so that headache should be behind us."

"That's great, but I got to tell you something." Amber remarked.

"What is it?"

'Well Robert wanted to go out again last night and Sam said he got pretty shit faced drunk and he doesn't know what shape he'll be in by wedding time."

"That's just fucking great, snorted Janie, just our biggest day and he has to be plastered."

Janie knew that Robert some times lost control while drinking, not stopping or slowing down in time and it had been a few outings where she had to carry him inside their apartment when he overdid. Not only that but he would be hung over for days, being useless at work and for her. She was really hoping this would not be the case today.

"Sam is pouring coffee and vitamins down his snout as we speak, stated Amber, he thinks Robert should be ok even if he only lasts thru the ceremony."

Janie gazed at her friend, "Thank Sam for me. As long as Robert doesn't embarrass me today and he can crawl on that ship, it'll be alright."

The girls got started on their day, showering and then applying their makeup. As the hours progressed they began to dress so that they could arrive well before the wedding time and thus get a layout of the room as well as the reception afterward across the hall.

With Amber carrying her wedding gown, Janie entered the hall to find her mom and future mother in law having a conversation in the lobby. Walking up to them, they both saw Janie and her future mother in law, Betty started to walk off.

"What's going on Mom?" asked Janie.

"Nothing honey, my your makeup looks great" her Mom said while trying to change the subject.

"Thanks, Janie responded, but why does Betty look disappointed and sad?"

"It's Robert."

'What about Robert?" Janie questioned.

"Betty wants to delay the ceremony cause Robert can barely stand and is quite ill in his stomach" Mom said with obvious disdain.

Hearing that gave Janie a sharp pain in her gut. Robert was going to be useless even beyond the wedding, but probably also on the ship where Janie was hoping to quell her itch for sex.

"What did you tell Betty, about the ceremony? We can't delay, that would create a domino effect for the honeymoon and everything" Janie cried.

"That's exactly what I told her. I don't care if they put a broomstick up his ass to keep him upright; he will go through with the marriage vows as scheduled."

At this stage, Janie was not happy with the situation. She was nervous that Robert would make a shambles of the ceremony and embarrass both the guests and himself. She wanted to see him to quell her fears but knew that would not be possible or wise. If fact she was concerned she herself would lose it and make a scene. She then spotted Sam across the room and thought that he would be her intermediary.

"Sam, can I see you for a minute?" Janie inquired.

"Sure hon, how can I help? You just ask and it's yours" Sam responded.

Janie loved that about Sam. Whereas Robert had some control issues, Sam always seemed to be the cool cucumber in situations and also was in control of himself. Janie knew that if anyone could help it would be Sam.

"What is up with Robert; Sam I'm worried that his condition may spoil the ceremony and I will be embarrassed."

"Not to worry Janie, the guys are dosing him with all kinds of vitamins and tea remedies for hangovers. He's already vastly improved from just a few hours ago and should be able to make it thru the next couple hours. But we have to keep the hooch away from him."

"Sam, why did he drink again, even after the bachelor party?"

"Janie, he loves you very much and I think he's unsure if he can make you happy. I believe he has doubts about himself. He wants to marry you, but he's afraid, and the booze is helping the fear, in his mind" Sam explained.

Janie was resigned to the fact that today was going to be tough on her nerves and in walking away from Sam, asked for his assurance that Robert would make it.

Janie met up with Amber in the dressing area where her dress and extra's were already laid out. Amber was in the process of dressing herself in her matron of honor outfit and upon seeing the sagging lips of Janie, tried to rev her up.

"Honey, just think of the fun we will have on the ship. In only a few hours, we will be on the adventure of a lifetime, and this part will be a memory" Amber quipped.

"I know your right Amber, I am going to ease up and only enjoy the present" Janie, half haltingly responded.

Without much further dialog, both Amber and Janie continued to dress for the wedding. Randomly the other bridesmaids would come into the room, mostly happy and offering heart felt wishes for Janie. The time finally arrived for the wedding to begin and Janie's Dad entered the room and with a whistle, remarked how beautiful she looked.

"Thanks Daddy, I really needed that pep me up."

"Janie honey, you will do just fine. You can only do what you can do, not others. I'm sure once you are on your honeymoon you will make lasting memories and have the time of your life" said her Dad. No truer words were ever said to Janie, even if she did not grasp it at the time.

Once the ceremony started, Janie's butterflies went away and she looked forward to the cue music for her to begin the aisle walk with her Dad. Once she entered the hall, she looked ahead to visualize her Robert for the first time in the past few days. She was happy to see him alert and smiling broadly as she made her way toward him. However the closer she got she witnessed the drawn face and yellow colorization around his eyes and lips. His legs also appeared a little unsteady; he had to bend them to keep from wavering and leaning forward. He was present, but to what extent, Janie didn't know.

With the minister talking, Janie did a quick assessment of her soon to be husband. He was putting a game face on, but it did appear that at any moment he could lose it and get sick. She noticed a thin layer of sweat on his brow as well as a deeply furrowed forehead which certainly gave an indication that his head hurt. At this stage, Janie was hoping he could at least mouth the words before his sickness and health confirmation. The minister must have also sensed things were not up to par and he hurried the service along without pause.

Finally the "I do's" were done and the words came to kiss the bride. Robert just about fell into Janie, who had to steady him by holding him up by the armpits just to get a quick kiss in. They pretty much raced back down the aisle as Robert was somewhat stumbling forward as they went. Once out in the foyer, Robert sat quickly in a high back chair and was sucking for air.

Janie waited for the bridal party to come out, and as they did, she grabbed a hold of Amber and led her to a side room where they entered.

"I can't believe it, Janie started, Robert made it. I was sure he was going to lose it before the end. I was hyperventilating the whole time."

"You did great, as Amber gently gave her a hug. I knew it would be ok. I told Sam to take care of Robert for now, you and I will go back to the changing room and get into some party attire and rock this place before we leave for the port."

They had about two hours before they would have to leave for the cruise so there was not a lot of time to waste. Quick changes, procession lines meet and greet, get a tiny bite to eat, garter and flower throw and a dance or two and then go.

During the reception, Sam did a fantastic job keeping Robert under wraps; only letting him move about when absolutely necessary, like the bride and groom dance which they pretty much did in place. It got a little dicey on the garter throw as Robert appeared to be falling down after being on his knees versus getting up, but Sam got his arm and kept him steady and then upright. He also kept any further alcohol away from Robert and made sure that it was primarily coffee that he was washing down.

Finally the hour came of their departure and with a grand gesture and wave Janie, Amber and their husbands jumped into the limo for their ride to the port and their cruise. Both Janie and Amber had a big exhale of air at the same time, grateful that they had made it up to this point. Janie, with Robert sat across from Amber and Sam. Robert acted with a little spunk as he hugged and kissed on Janie during the drive and for the first time since last night, Janie felt relief that the honeymoon would be great.

The limo driver knew how tight the time was and he took off in a hurry as he worked his way thru the traffic. As it stood now they would be in the last group of people to board and they were hoping for no lines.

Before they knew it, the limo screeched to a halt as they had arrived at the port. As soon as they got out, a couple of porters were upon them and had scooped up their luggage and guided them inside. A cruise line greeter approached Amber and got their information and led them immediately to a desk to process their cruise credentials. Amber, having cruised before was taken aback by the service but quickly realized they were later than expected and the employee's were rushing the remaining stragglers thru.

They were rushed onto the ship, Amber noticing that the ship's photographer had already left the gangway and they did not get the customary bon voyage photo. As they finally entered the confines of the ship, Amber and Sam were advising Janie and Robert that they would have to hurry; get to the cabin, get your bags in, grab a bite if possible and prepare for the muster drill. Of course Janie and Robert got the "what that" look concerning the muster drill, but Sam told them to meet them for a bite on the aft deck and he would explain all.

Janie and Robert had a high deck and as they approached their cabin, a young man came out of a room they were passing. He quickly introduced himself as Fernando, the cabin steward for this section and he would be responsible for their comfort and cabin. Fernando had a huge smile and dark complexion which looked well with his white outfit. Janie thought to herself what a cute guy and was happy that she would see him over the next 10 days of the cruise. Fernando seemed to know about their plans as he winked at Janie he told them that he made extra touches in their cabin.

Upon entering the cabin, Janie was surprised at the size; she had thought that the room would be far more cramped. While not a suite, it was just below that in the category and allowed both Janie and Robert much space. The bags were already there and they followed Amber's instruction on unpacking and stowing their luggage.

At about that point in time, Robert became frisky and pulled Janie onto the bed and began to kiss her all over. While heated, Janie knew that the time was short before muster would be called. She allowed Robert to kiss and fondle her when suddenly Robert pulled away from her and tried to cover up. Thinking he might be ill, Janie asked what was wrong and it was then that she saw the stain in Robert's pants. Due to the abstinence and excitement, Robert had a premature ejaculation. Before either could react or comment on this predicament, muster was called for over the speaker system. Robert started to frantically change his pants while Janie donned her life vest and left the stateroom. Getting into the flow of people she noticed a couple leaving their stateroom only 3 units down from hers. The couple was about 10 years older than her, but were quite attractive with the woman wearing a muumuu and the man in a sport coat. The man especially was handsome with streaks of grey in his darker locks. As Janie passed, the man gave way to her and smiled as she went by, commenting "after you pretty lady."

On their assigned deck, Robert finally caught up with Janie and jockeyed for his place beside her. He started to comment about what happened in the stateroom but was drowned out by the crew giving information about the muster thru their bullhorn. Janie noticed the attractive couple looking her way and she looked away, blushing. Soon the muster was over and the passengers started drifting around, some back to their staterooms, other about the ship. Janie decided to find Amber and Sam, and as she was strolling, she bumped into the pretty couple.

"Pardon me, I'm so clumsy she said, I've never been on a ship before and I don't know how this works" referring to leaving muster.

"No problem was the warm reply from the man. By the way I'm Marty and this is my wife Kara. I take it you're the honeymoon couple in our section?"

Janie, blushing again, said "Why yes, this is my husband Robert and I'm Janie. How did you know about us?"

"Well Janie, you'll find out that being on a ship, even a cruise ship with 2,500 other people, it's like your neighborhood, news carries fast replied Marty. But seriously, Fernando told us about the beautiful lady down the hall and he was so right."

Again this made Janie blush but she was energized as well by the warm and friendly smiles of Marty and Kara as well as the thought that Fernando thought her beautiful. The awkward moment over, everyone excused themselves and went on their way but not without a final comment from Marty.

"Enjoy the cruise and each other and hopefully, if time permits we will see you around."

"Who in the fuck was that?" an annoyed Robert wanted to know.

"Robert, please don't use that language. They were just friendly and are our neighbors. Please don't act up again."

"So where are we going now?" Robert asked obviously to change the subject.

"I thought we would find Sam and Amber and enjoy the departure from port on the highest deck."

"That's great, I could use a drink."

"Robert, if you drink now, I'll never speak to you again. After your antics before and at the wedding, I'll cut you off" Janie steamed.

"Ok, Ok let's just go" Robert moaned.

Finding Sam and Amber on the top deck, Janie and Amber embraced each other and clutching their hands to each other started jumping around like schoolgirls. Amber wanted to know how Janie's first experience on a ship this size felt like; Janie filled her in on all she had experienced so far, including the sexy neighbors. This was out of earshot of Robert, who had wandered off with Sam looking at the skyline behind them. Janie wanted to know Amber's plans for tonight. Amber giggled at her and reached close to whisper to her friend, "Sam and I are going to the early dinner and get back to the room and fuck."

Janie pulled back and started to laugh. "Well if that's not what Robert wants to do to, I'll join you" she laughed out in a kidding way.

"You are invited" smiling Amber responded.

They all stayed on the top deck as the night sky started to engulf the ship and the shoreline began to vanish from their view. Some people near them were already getting frisky with both old and young couples starting to kiss and grope as if on queue.

The two couples went down to the main dining room and sat at their large assigned table. They were the first to arrive and it left six seats unattended for the time being. Janie was amazed at the waiters and their attentive attitude plus the diverse menu that was offered. In order to celebrate, Sam ordered a bottle of wine which he said would complement the dinner. Against her better judgment, Janie allowed Robert's glass to be filled when the wine arrived, knowing that after their toast she would stop his drinking.

Another older couple arrived at their table and intros were quickly done. It was then that Marty and Kara came walking past their table on their way to a private two seat table. Both Marty and Kara smiled at Janie as they passed and she responded with a blush and a smile back. Amber quickly saw this and began to slap Janie's arm and giggle. This got Janie to giggle back.

The meals began arriving and Janie and Amber both realized how famished they were. They had barely nibbled at the reception and now this was hours later. They had hardly noticed that another bottle of wine had been placed on the table and that Robert had filled his glass several times. Janie and Amber began to talk to the other couples at the table and forgot about Sam and Robert who were quietly finishing off the wine bottle, with now a third one being ordered.