Janie's Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, my cunt began to spasm around the dildo. I was totally uncontrollable, as I convulsed wildly underneath her. My juices oozed out around the thick shaft and soaked the base. When she slipped the entire length from me in one quick instant, I came again from feeling that huge object exit my cunt. I shuddered on the bed, vulnerable and weak, as Mariah stood and fastened the harness around her waist.

She slid the dildo into place on the harness and tightened the straps on the side of her body.

"Ready for more?" she asked.

I nodded, but in all truth, I wondered if my pussy could take much more.

"I've never done this…" my voice trailed off.

"Oh sweetie, I'll go easy and teach you how it's done. Once you're comfortable with it, you can try it on me."

She moved me into the doggie-style position with my feet hanging off the edge of the bed. Mariah came up behind me and rubbed her soft hands all over my ass, legs, and lower back.

"Just relax and pretend I'm a well-hung stud," she giggled.

I spread my legs slightly and tilted my ass up at her. She felt my crease with one hand and held the large black shaft with the other. Slowly she inched her cock inside me and I wailed in approval. Once it was in, she began to pump me steadily with a very erotic rhythm.

I went wild, thrusting backward into her as she rubbed her hands over my tan cheeks. My pink asshole winked up at her so Mariah licked a finger and played around my ass, testing my reaction. When she heard me moan encouragingly, she dipped the finger into my tight ass. It felt amazing.

"Oh what a tight cunt you have, Janie. My cock barely fits inside you."

To hear a woman utter those words while your pussy is stretched is indescribable. I started sobbing and moaning into the comforter as another orgasm stirred.

Mariah was just as intrigued with my ass as I was with hers. She rubbed and massaged it the whole time she was fucking me. Every so often, so would spit on my asshole to lubricate it more. Then she would alternate stuffing different fingers inside it, or just rubbing the rim. I was delirious with lust.

"You like my fingers up your ass, Baby?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yeah?" Mariah asked again, inserting another digit as she did so.

The pressure in my ass and pussy was incredible. Her feminine fingers rimmed me and fucked me so good. Her big black cock filled me completely.

"Fuuuck, I'm coming," I moaned, "Mariah, fuck me!"

She responded by thrusting her hips into me and dipping her middle finger deep into my ass. Mariah rode me hard and didn't stop until I went still and my cries of pleasure subsided.

I moved away from her and sprawled out on the bed to catch my breath. Mariah continued to eye me with a big smile on her face. She looked at me like she wanted to know how I felt, but I was so drunk in love and lust that I couldn't say a word. I moved my hand to hers and squeezed weakly. Finally, when I was sober enough to talk, I told her just what a great fuck she was.

"Do you want to try it on me?" she asked, loosening the strap-on from around her waist and stepping out of it.

"Of course, but I might not be very good at it," I apologized.

"Nonsense, just thrust forward and pick up my rhythm."

I slid the harness up over my tan legs until the crotch touched my plump pussy lips. Then I tightened the side adjustments until the cock stood at full salute. I almost laughed at how it looked on me, but I didn't want to spoil the mood.

Mariah was smiling at me. She walked over and kissed me once on the lips before kneeling in front of me and sucking on my cock. Of course I couldn't feel much, but it was rather hypnotizing to watch her try to deep throat me. I got a rhythm down, thrusting slightly into her face. Once it was fully coated with saliva, she stood and bent over the bed much like I had done for her.

Taking her cue, I approached her from behind and laid a hand on her lovely thick butt. Her brown-pink asshole and pussy peeked up at me between her gorgeous tan ass cheeks. I moved my hand down and felt for her cunt opening, then slid the cockhead into place. Mariah gasped and moaned softly.

It was incredibly sexy to get to witness this angle and see her dusky pink pussy lips part for such a huge black object. It mesmerized me completely. Her plump labia stretched wide around the shaft, and her girly cum leaked out around the union so that the whole area was shiny. I slowly began to work up a nice rhythm and listened for coaching from Mariah.

"Yeah, push it in me deeper; that's right. Oh grab my ass; fuck me good," she moaned.

My excitement built up as Mariah neared climax. I realized she would probably appreciate a finger in her ass, as she has done to me. I sucked my index finger and placed it on her tantalizing ring. She went wild and bucked her hips back against me. Taking her cue, I pushed my finger into her ass and wiggled it around. Mariah tensed and shook as her orgasm commenced. She hummed and howled as her ass cheeks shook. They looked so lovely. I grabbed at them and squeezed hard.

Mariah just moaned "Oh, God" over and over. I kept fucking her and noticed the shaft of the dildo got very wet and shiny. I was very intrigued by how wet she got.

Finally, she collapsed in a heap on the bed. I followed and laid next to her, the dildo poking up into the air. We sighed and moaned as our breathing returned to normal, but before I could unhook the harness, Mariah mounted me in one quick movement. She sank her body onto the black pole before I knew what was happening.

"I want one more orgasm," she announced.

"Of course Baby, cum as much as you want."

Facing me, she began to hump herself up and down on top of me. Her tall frame pushed me into the bed. We kissed deeply. Her tits hung down and touched mine each time she lowered herself completely onto the dildo. Her thick rubbery nipples felt wonderful against my large puffy pink ones.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed a hand on each ass cheek. I spread them wide apart so that if someone walked into the room, they would get the best view possible of my black cock up her pussy and her pink asshole gleaming. She loved having her ass squeezed. I got fairly rough at grabbing her thick butt, and she moaned louder the harder I squeezed.

Each time Mariah slapped herself down, I felt my clit get squashed against the inside of the leather harness. There was also a large opening in the crotch of the harness so that my pussy was bare. As Mariah bounced around on top of me, her ample juices ran down to soak the base of the cock, my bare pussy, and the bedspread.

Mariah got very vocal, telling me she was about to cum. I spread her cheeks apart further and shoved a finger into her puckered little rosebud. Just then I felt a river of fluid run between us and coat my whole crotch. Her juices gushed out! She grunted and shrieked, while her body quivered. She humped herself down on my cock completely, so that even the fat base was technically inside her pussy. Mariah's orgasm continued, subsided slightly; and then her hand on her clit caused another one to hit. Her sobbing and squealing could probably be heard in the common area (through two doors) but neither of us seemed to care.

Her wild thrashing was sexy, almost theatrical, but finally subsided. By that time, both of us were sweating, and grinning from ear to ear. After a short eternity, Mariah crawled off my big black cock and helped me unfasten it. She removed the dildo from the harness base and offered it to me to suck. It was still coated with her sex cream, so I greedily sucked it clean. Tasting and smelling her honey just got me all the more aroused.

I laid back and offered my cunt to her again. She seemed exhausted but didn't refuse giving me head. We ate each other's pussies well into the night and ended up claiming car troubles kept us from going to work the following day. Mariah and I had a very passionate affair during our last two weeks in Wisconsin. We frequented the gay clubs downtown, went shopping for more lesbian toys (See Janie's Summer Internship II), and also met up with a very hot guy to share (Janie, Mariah, and Travis).

Mariah's internship project wasn't a total flop; she ended up ranking second (behind me) at the research symposium at summer's end.

Look for my other two stories involving Mariah! Please feel free to post a comment, email me, and vote! I appreciate all feedback (especially positive feedback from females)!

12