Janine & George

Story Info
Couple visit friend for nasty dirty scat play.
834 words
4.03
114.7k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairybush
hairybush
29 Followers

I woke up that Saturday morning with a feeling of anticipation in my stomach. For the first time in three months I would be seeing George and Janine, a couple I had known for years. We weren't just good friends, either- about ten years ago George, Janine and I started having full out orgies whenever we got together. A single woman living by herself, I filled in the gaps between our wild times together by masturbating daily to various pictures I had of us: me eating Janine's hirsute beaver, George and I sucking each others assholes, Janine pissing on George's enormous asscrack bush. I looked through these pictures as I got ready for their arrival, feeling my bush dampen.

To follow along with their previous requests, I wore a buttplug all day as I cleaned the house. My saggy tits rested on my chubby belly as I prepared for Janine and George. My pussy got hotter and wetter as I felt the intrusive object in my fat ass.

At 5:30 the doorbell rang. I was still naked, butt plug up my anus. I fluffed my hairy beaver as I walked towards the door. I opened it and saw my two favorite people- Janine and George. They both smiled at the site of me and rushed in. After a few hellos and helping them get their bags downstairs, Janine turned to me with lust in her eyes.

"Look at that fucking pussy, George," she exclaimed, pointing to my fluffy hairy cunt which spread onto my thighs and ass cheeks.

"It looks delicious," he groaned, and immediately began stripping naked as he fondled my cunt flaps. His hard cock stood out from his curly pubic hair and he shoved me to my knees, pulling me in the bedroom. Janine followed, losing her clothes on the way in. Suddenly the smell of a fart filled the room. I looked from Janine to George to see who had done it, but I needn't have. George pushed me onto the bed and sat on my face, his hairy, smelly crack covering my face.

"Eat my dirty shithole bitch," he growled, grinding his fat ass into my face. My bush ran juices down my thighs as I began to swirl my tongue over his puckered, wrinkled butthole. He was groaning and pushing his anus further down into my mouth. The rank smell of his asshole filled me as I shoved my tongue up his anus, feeling asscrack hairs get into my mouth.

"Janine, eat Rachel's dirty fat hairy cunt NOW you fucking whore, take that butt plug out and munch her nasty hairy ass" George demanded, and he farted loudly again. "Yeah bitch, take that fart, sniff it, you like that you nasty hairy cunt ass eater?" He was out of control, lewd and free of inhibitions.

I felt Janines mouth engulf my brown hairy cunt flaps. She chewed on my clit as George watched, grunting and groaning as I went to town on his amazingly hot dirty shitter. I wanted to taste his turds. I screamed into his ass as Janine began to suck my own fuzzy, unwiped asshole. She suckled the tuft of hair on my anus as George directed her with filthy words:

"Yeah slut eat that whore's filthy fucking asshole, suck that ass hair, taste her farts. Fart Rachel you dirty fucking bitch, FART, fart in my wifes slutty mouth. She's eating your nasty ass cunt, bitch, you like that don't you, she's eating that hairy bush, so give her a nice fart, she wants it!"

Janine moaned as I continued to work on his ass, pushing a fart out of my anus as he demanded. This time it was Janine's turn to be lewd.

"FUCK YEAH GIVE ME THAT ASS GAS, FART ON ME, GIVE ME MORE!" she screamed as she continued suckling my anus hard, sticking her tonuge up it. My tongue was getting tired but I continued eating George's delicious ass, gasping for air as he continued to crackle out stinky farts in my face. Finally I heard him grunt loudly and a turd began to emerge into my mouth. He lifted his ass up and said,

"Here it comes Rachel, watch this poop slide out of my asshole..." I watched mesmerized, grunting as Janine continued to eat my asshole and rub my long clit. A long, thick, brown turd pushed its way out as George groaned in relief. It dropped onto my sagging tits. The hot smell of turd engulfed the room. Janine looked up from my hairy sweaty ass at the turd her husband had produced.

I put half of it in my mouth, chewing, letting the unbelievably strong taste fill me.

"Oh yeah you nasty cunt, eat that shit of mine, eat that Rachel," George moaned, picking up the other half of his turd and rubbing it into Janine's hairy ass crack.

For a few moments we all lay collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

But only for a few moments...

hairybush
hairybush
29 Followers