Janine Ch. 3

Story Info
Roger makes Janine ask for it.
1.7k words
4.38
59.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine cursed herself. Four whole days of enemas! Three nights of sleeping in her own bed. And worst of all, 96 hours of Daddy barely touching her. How could she have been so stupid? She grimaced when she thought about all that water rushing into her. Each day, Daddy had added half a quart to the bag and 10 minutes to her hold time.

Today he filled her up with three and half quarts. She was propped up on all fours. This one was the absolute worst; she seriously thought her insides were going to burst. Sucking it in was a nightmare.

Before he started, she had thought maybe she could dribble a little in the hopes Daddy would get upset and punish her. But once the water was in, she knew there was no way she would be able to control a dribble. It was a roaring damn waiting to gush out of her backside with the least bit of relaxation.

There was no clock in the room she could see from her position. So she found herself counting off seconds, adding them up to minutes, screaming silently for 45 minutes to be up. Concentrate! She had to keep reminding herself. At some point, tears started streaming down her face.

"You can relieve yourself now," Roger stated from the doorway.

Janine leapt of the bed and flew by him to the toilet. So afraid she wouldn't make it, she cried with relief when she got to the toilet without a mishap. Shaking, she reached behind and pulled out the plug. It took awhile to completely empty herself out.

When Janine finally returned to the bedroom, her head was hanging with exhaustion.

"Feeling better?" Janine jumped at the sound of his voice. He sat indolently in a chair opposite the foot of her bed with his legs crossed. His elbows were propped and the armrests and his fingers laced together.

"Uhmmmm, yes, Daddy" Janine hung her head, not really wanting to look him in the eye. Discomfit with her current nakedness was overshadowed by the extreme embarrassment of the last few days.

"Rule one," Roger said without moving, "Never play me."

Janine started. He knew? Her face flamed. Could it get any worse? Now he knew how slutty she had been. How could he ever want her now?

"Rule two," he continued, "I will decide when, where and how. Understood?"

Janine stood completely still. Did that mean what she thought it meant? Could it be?

"Janine!" Roger uncrossed his legs and straightened in the chair, "Do you understand?" Janine nodded her head.

"That will not do. We need to be completely clear on this! A head nod is not satisfactory. I need you to completely understand and agree. So repeat it back to me."

Janine's heart started pumping quickly. Was this finally it? "You decide when, where and how."

"And what does that mean?" He persisted.

Her brow wrinkled. She had to explain it? "I should listen to everything you tell me?" He stared at her. The silence was unsettling. Janine gnawed on her lip. That must not have been good enough, "You make the rules and I follow them." She said with more conviction. Please don't let him change his mind! Please!

"Without question."

Janine nodded her head earnestly and caught herself, "Without question," she echoed.

He leaned back into the chair again and motioned her between his legs. Janine dashed to the chair and dropped to her knees. She unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. Smiling, she gazed at it with wonder, not having had a chance to really look at it unhindered before. Not realizing Janine hesitation was one of delayed admiration; Roger gently pulled her head to his hardened member. He paused a moment, savoring the feeling of her warm, wet mouth on his cock. Oh how delicious it felt. Unconsciously he started running his fingers through her hair as she stroked him with her lips.

He looked down at her, and his heart filled. She wanted to be his. His. What more could a man want? He was going to love exploring every inch of her young, nubile body. Wrapping her up in his arms and clasping her to him. But not yet. He had to deal with her transgressions. Couldn't have this all get started off on the wrong foot.

"We still have to deal with what you have done over the last few weeks." Janine paused, midstroke. He grasped some of her hair and gently started her back up.

"How many times did you misbehave on purpose just so I would spank you?" Roger shook his head before she could pull away and answer, "No, don't answer. I really don't want to know the answer to that particular question. And when you faked being sick, that was not good. Honesty, Janine, is what every relationship should be based on."

Janine shut her eyes. She felt ashamed. Here she was with her lips wrapped around Daddy's cock while she had to face how duplicitous she had been. She didn't deserve it, really. But his hand in her hair kept guiding her back onto his cock every time she meant to pull away. He was right, she shouldn't have used him that way. Even if she had felt she had no choice.

"Look at me," Roger insisted. Janine looked up. His cock got even harder seeing Janine on her knees looking at him with such innocence, her mouth still full with his cock. What a beautiful sight, "With us, it's even more important that we establish an honest relationship. Understand?"

Janine nodded.

"Good. Back onto the bed, same position," Roger pushed her off of him.

Janine went back onto the bed in confusion. Not another one! Wasn't the last enema enough? She got on all fours and waited. Roger climbed onto the bed behind her and she felt him start applying lube to her ass. Oh, please not another one!

"The next time you want me to play with your ass," Roger stated sternly as he twisted a finger inside her, "You should just say so," He applied more lube and pushed in another finger. He twisted them around some more and slid them in and out a few times.

"No more playing sick," More lube and a third finger. Janine started breathing harder. With all the enemas and plugs she had to endure for the last 4 days, she was fairly loose, but Daddy was stretching her wider than the small plug he had used. What was he doing?

"Dishonesty," Roger withdrew his fingers and placed the head of his cock against her opening, "Simply doesn't pay, Janine," With the last statement he pushed the head in.

Janine's head flew back, "Oh god, Daddy, that hurts," she cried. He paused, letting her adjust to his size. Janine's ass was protesting. He felt so enormously huge.

"I'm going in, Baby. Bear down, it'll be easier." Roger started slowly pushing in. Janine started panicking and then remembered to push. It did make it easier, but she really felt like she should be rushing to the bathroom. Although after today's enema, there really was nothing to relieve. She felt herself fill up as he continued in. She had no idea her ass could accommodate his cock like this. Finally, after several minutes, she felt his pubic hair against her ass. Oh god, she had taken him all. Despite the discomfort, she felt an odd sense of elation. She had Daddy completely inside of her.

"Now," Roger whispered into her ear. "We'll stay like this until you ask me." He pulled her back on them so they were both upright on their knees.

He reached around and started playing with her pussy. Sliding his finger up and down it's length, spreading her wetness all around. He casually dipped one of his fingers into her as he started playing with her breasts with the other hand. Janine moaned softly. Oh, that felt so good. He trailed his fingers from her hole back up to her clit and started circling it in lazy motions. Janine tried to wiggle, but Roger held her down.

"Oh no, my dear," Roger breathed. "You need to ask."

"Ask?" Janine panted. Ask for what?

"Ask me to play with your ass, baby."

Oh god. He wanted her to actually come out and say it? How mortifying. But the way he was touching her was making it hard for her to sit still. She wanted to move. Impatiently she tried sliding him out.

"No!" Roger admonished, holding her still, "Ask."

"But, Daddy!" Janine wailed with frustration.

"Ask."

"Play with my ass," Janine whispered almost inaudibly.

"Can't hear you." Roger whispered back.

Janine's head lolled back onto his chest. She moaned softly, "Play with me." Roger pinched her nipple and pulled at it roughly. Janine gasped with pleasure. Her body was getting hotter and her pussy was so wet.

"Oh Daddy. Please, please play with my ass," Janine begged frantically. She squirmed trying to move him inside her and this time he let her. She pulled forward a little and then back. Roger continued stroking her clit and Janine started riding him harder with longer strokes.

Roger felt her getting close so he matched her pace and met her each time she came down on him. Her ass was tight. He had almost been afraid that this might be a terrible mistake. But she was taking him with ease now. He grimaced as he struggled to control himself. Soon. Soon.

Janine slammed herself back on him brutally, trying to get as much of him as she could get. His fingers were relentless and driving her out of control. Suddenly, her whole body clenched tight.

"Oh Daddy!" She cried.

Roger felt her body constrict, and her ass convulsed around his cock. He couldn't bear it anymore and let loose deep inside her.

"Oh, baby, give it to me," Roger moaned as he thrust into her. Her body shuddered on top of his, her spasms milking him as he ejaculated. Leaving his cock inside her, he pulled her tight and nuzzled her neck. She leaned back on him, her body slick with sweat.

"Do you hate me," she asked timidly.

"Hate you?" Roger was surprised, "Why would I hate you?"

Janine hesitated, "Because I tricked you," she said quietly.

"All you had to do was ask," He whispered quietly as he squeezed her tight.

"Although," He smiled roguishly, "I think I could get to enjoy doing this weekly."

Janine groaned to herself. Weekly enemas? She felt Daddy's cock still throbbing inside her. Well, they might be worth it if they all ended up like this. She smiled. Yes, they might at that.