Janine Entertains Four Gentlemen

Story Info
Continuation of "Janine Entertains Two Gentlemen".
3.8k words
3.97
21.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TallRed
TallRed
26 Followers

Janine had been somewhat disappointed in her last experience with two boyfriends a few months earlier, so she had been planning to increase the number and to invite guys with whom she wasn't yet involved, hoping to avoid the conflicts she'd had before.

She had just accepted a job in another state, so she decided it was time to make her move. She thought four guys would be about ideal, but she decided to invite two more, just in case they didn't all show up. She figured she could handle six, if necessary, and preferred that to settling for two or three.

She invited six guys over to watch a basketball game on TV. She had only actually dated -- but not slept with - two of them, and she knew the others were attracted to her. Without saying specifically what was going on, she made it clear that they would not be alone and that they could not bring guests.

That day was fairly warm for winter, but Janine turned the heat up, so she could dress lightly in a tight T-shirt which reached to halfway between her tits and her belly button, a low slung short skirt which measured 8-9 inches from waist to hem. To drag things out a bit, she wore a skimpy bra and thong under them.

Five guys actually showed up, but one didn't seem to like the odds. He made a phone call soon after he arrived, made an excuse and left, so her numbers worked out perfectly, leaving her with:

•Andy -- a tall, skinny blond very athletic type

•Eric -- a muscular Viking type with reddish blond hair

•Holden - a short, dark bookish type, also in good condition, to whom Janine had always felt a strange attraction she couldn't explain

•Phil - medium build, medium complexion, an amateur part-time comedian

Janine served them all drinks and invited them to help themselves to the buffet, all the time flirting with all of the guys as equally as possible, standing close to them, touching them and leaving them totally confused. None of them guessed that they had been invited to a gang bang.

They were all rooting for the same team which had a lot of fans in that town, but Janine told them she was a fan of their opponents, and that she would remove one article of clothing each time the guys' team scored, without mentioning any reciprocity from them. Even Janine knew that the guys' team was likely to win decisively, so the math was very simple -- even allowing for her sandals it would only take five baskets to get Janine completely naked. The guys figured that this would happen long before halftime, if not during the first quarter, but weren't sure if Janine knew to what extent the odds were against her, or if she would really carry through.

She had the guys on the couch in front of her oversized TV and made it a point to move around, sitting next to each for a few seconds before moving on. When the first score came they all assumed she would start with her sandals, but they had already disappeared somewhere, so she got up in front of them and slowly slithered out of her tiny T-shirt, leaving her in a skimpy see-through bra allowing the guys to admire the erect nipples on her firm C to D cup breasts. Janine could tell by the growing bulges in the guys' trousers that her plan to get them aroused and uninhibited was starting to work. The guys were realizing that Janine was actually enjoying the strip tease and might actually be willing to go through with her plan.

The game was really mismatched, and to Janine's delight, she'd barely had time to do a little dance and to lean over each guy for a long deep kiss, when the guys' team scored again. She got up from the couch, shook her booty, did a little dance in a circle and wiggled out of her tiny, tight skirt, taking care that the thong didn't come off with it -- not yet.

Janine had chosen a very substantial thong, which left something to their imagination. It totally exposed her lovely little ass, but covered her pussy pretty well, so that they'd have to look forward to the next step. Like most women, instinct told her that her ass was too big, but she had been told often enough how cute it was, that she had gained some confidence. When she turned to show it off to the guys, they started applauding, so she invited them to touch. They were gentlemen and behaved as such, although the gentlemanly rules for ass touching in this situation are not well-established. Janine loved their gentle and reticent touches on her posterior, nearly yielding to the temptation to just strip and jump one and then another of these guys. These guys knew how to touch a girl, and she was looking forward to the rest of the evening.

She was satisfied to see that her plan was working, that the guys were very much caught up in her little strip act. On the other hand, the guys were even more secure that Janine would end up naked, but totally clueless as to what she was up to. Plus -- with the exception of the next two scores by their team - they were losing interest in the game. Janine's show was much more engrossing.

The basketball game was droning on as Janine's supposed heroes developed a bit of defense, so she went and sat on the laps of her admirers one at a time, kissing each and enjoying the feel of the bulges in each of their pants. She had made a couple of rounds leaving bulges and wet spots on the guys' crotches when the next score came. Janine asked who would undo her bra. Since all were willing, she asked them to pick a number between one and 50. Eric came closest and got the honors, but was just putting his fingers on the clasp. " I want you to do a thorough job, Eric. Get around behind me, so everyone can see, put your hands inside the cups and work your way back to the clasp." Of course he gladly obliged, cupping her breasts in his hands inside her bra and moving back to unsnap it liberating her cute breasts. When he was done, she turned around and said, "Please each of you gently put your hands on my breasts." They obliged with gentlemanly breast massages which were very arousing for Janine, as well as the gentlemen themselves.

Janine's team wasn't scoring but were managing to hold off their opponents, so she finished the first quarter still in her thong, resisting the temptation to take it off anyway. During the ads, she went along the couch and sat on the lap of each guy, pulling off their shirts and hugging them with her bare breasts. Everyone was getting hot. The guys couldn't quite figure out where this was going, knowing of course that Janine would soon be naked, but wondering what she'd want to do then.

Once the game started again, it took only a few moments for the guys' team to score. The thong was only a tiny piece of cloth, but of course a big leap forward. She definitely had the guys' attention, and now it was time to really turn up the heat.

She stood in front of the couch and told them they should all work together to pull down the thong, crouching down, so they could slowly pull it down from her waist. So there she was, naked and aroused standing between four crouching guys, who were looking straight ahead at her delicious pussy -- puffy outer lips with the tip of a dark red clit peeking out, surrounded by shortly cropped red pubic hair which left nothing at all to the imagination

"Can you please take turns kissing my clit?" She turned around, giving each one a chance. "How about another round, a little bit deeper? Give that horny little girl a nice lick." Janine got very aroused by the nice tonging she was geting and realized that her fantasy of fucking all these guys was probably going to become a reality. The guys were pretty much hers at this point. None of them knew where this was going, but were really enjoying the trip.

Finally, someone got a hold of the remote and shut off the basketball game. Janine suggested they all get back on the couch. Once the four had obediently sat down, Janine lay across them on her back, telling Phil and Holden to please work on her inner thighs and pussy, Andy to massage her breasts and Eric to kiss her and put his tongue in her mouth. The guys exceeded her expectations, and she would probably have cum fairly soon, but she needed to keep it changing. It took all her will power to get up and stand in front of them, although she couldn't resist touching herself. "I'm getting so wet, but I want to change position. She then lay across them face down with her feet in the other direction. Andy and Eric had her pussy and ass, while Holden massaged her breasts. She undid Phil's pants and took his cock in her mouth, hoping he wouldn't ejaculate yet, since she hadn't gotten out the condoms yet. Sensing correctly that the others were a bit envious, she took her mouth of his cock and told them, "There's going to be plenty of action for all you guys. I'm going to fuck all of you."

So it was out, surprising but pleasing the guys who were pretty much beyond rivalry, just desperately wanting to fuck Janine.

Janine loves sucking cock and, since practice makes perfect, is very good at it. All of these guys were totally aroused, and Phil almost lost it as soon as Janine took his stiff member between her gentle but skillful lips, but he managed to hold out for the further action she was promising, hoping he could cum into that cute red pussy.

Janine rolled over again and began kissing Phil deeply in his mouth and then moved up and kissed the others. "I'm totally out of control, guys." She knew this would turn them on, which it did, but it wasn't true. She was highly aroused, but knew what she wanted. After feeling hands all over her, she got up and told them she wanted them all to get naked, and bent over to pull down all of their pants until she was facing four very still penises on the couch, which she took one after another briefly in her mouth.

She said that she wanted a volunteer on the floor, and Holden was the first there. She opened a drawer in a table on the side of the couch and pulled out a condom. To Holden's delight she gave his stiff cock a few licks and caressed his balls before slipping on a condom and mounting him. Holden was a lot better hung than she had thought, slightly longer than average, around six inches, but very thick. He felt terrific in her vagina, and she was very glad to have him there instead of her anus. She did a few lovely slow strokes on this monster, happy to see that he fit into her easy rhythm.

"Someone get the lubricant out of the drawer and grease my asshole." She and Holden kept moving in and out slowly as Eric's very greasy finger began working around her asshole. "Stick it all the way in and use lots of lubricant." It felt pretty good having Eric's finger explore her anus as Holden was filling her vagina, but it was time to progress. "Put on a condom, Eric, and slide that beautiful dick into my ass." She quit moving to allow him to insert his cock into her asshole. Eric was a bit smaller than the others, which was what she wanted for her rear door, at least the first time. He slipped in slowly and gradually, and she felt her anus loosen up to take him. Of course there are no erotic nerve endings there, but the fullness felt terrific.

"You two hold still and let me do the movement." As she adjusted to the tightness, she got increasing pleasure moving back and forth.

Holden was a bit disappointed to lose his position as the only one fucking Janine, something he'd dreamed of for a while and really didn't want to make contact with Eric's balls, but his pleasure did manage to overcome this and soon he was just trying to appreciate how lucky he was to be fucking this magnificent woman, lying back and leaving Janine in charge.

Eric loved the tightness of Janine's asshole, and eventually found a comfortable position kneeling behind her. He was also concerned about contact with another man's privates as well as being naked in front of other men. It would have been so ideal to erase these other guys and be alone with his cock up Janine's ass, but it wasn't to be, and pretty soon his cock took over all the thought processes, so that his entire consciousness was the lovely pressure from the walls of Janine's tight little anus on his cock.

Physically Janine was enjoying the double penetration more her first time, due to her previous practice and Eric's gentle skill penetrating her anus, and at the same time emotionally overcome by having two hot guys in her and two other hot naked guys waiting in the wings with their erections ready to fuck her, too. She felt herself working up to a major orgasm, but knew that the guys were just starting to get comfortable with her dictating all the movements. She held on, prolonging her enjoyment, hoping it would produce a really memorable orgasm. As she moved further up towards climax, she was purposefully vocal, giving the guys a sign and hopefully increasing their arousal as well.

The tightness of Janine's anus and her lovely rhythmic moves were getting Eric very high, and it brought him to the edge when she began her first moans of pleasure. Slow down, cum with her he kept telling himself.

Holden had taken a while to get comfortable on the bottom, but once he got into the groove, he knew he'd be ready to cum as soon as he heard Janine go over the top, hoping he could hold on. Holden usually came quickly but never really big the first time of an evening, often cuming three to four times for a woman as hot as Janine. The second orgasm was always the biggest for him.

Janine was the first to start going over the edge. As she got to her climax, she was thrusting faster and whining expletives in a high pitched voice, "God, you guys, oh God, oh God. Two cocks in me. Jesus. Fuck....." They all let loose together.

As soon as she was physically able to catch her breath Janine separated from Eric and Holden and rolled over to where Andy and Phil were seated on the floor, grabbing and stroking both of their cocks. She asked both to lay on the floor and then began alternating between the two, sucking one dick while she was stroking the other with her hand, getting each well on the way to an ejaculation before pausing long enough to put on condoms. Once they were both protected she got between Andy's legs and took as much of her dick into her mouth as she could and the rest in her hands. She got her butt up in the air and asked Phil to enter her cunthole from behind.

She asked that Phil start slow, "moving that big guy all the way in and out with every stroke, and please make it last." Meanwhile Andy was getting what he considered the blow job of his life, as she held his cock tightly in the mouth with her strong tongue pushing against the spunk tube on the underside of his penis. She had her hands on his balls and the base of his dick with her thumb pressuring that sensitive underside. He just surrendered his very stiff unit to her control and enjoyed it without really finding it that difficult to block out the image of Phil pounding into her wet cunt. Of course with her mouth occupied, the two didn't have any clue as to how far along she was other than her body movements. Her mouth was getting more insistent on Andy's member, and she began pushing back against Phil's thrusts.

Andy came first. Although he was trying to prolong this epic blow job he eventually reached a point where he was out of control. He knew that he had shot out a record amount of jizz, which just kept coming and flowing out of the condom onto his balls. Janine kept working on his cock until it began to soften. Then Phil started to moan and speed up his strokes. With her mouth freed up, Janine began to get noisy again. "Keep it up. So deep. So hard. Goddamn Phil. Shit. Oh God. Thrust your stiff cock into my wet cunt....."

Janine was quiet for a while even after Phil pulled out of her. None of them knew what to do, so just waited on her. " Good job, you guys. Let's shower and then see if we can fuck some more."

Her shower was large, and three could fit in easily and still allow the guys to avoid physical contact among themselves. Janine thought it pretty amusing that the guys were so afraid to touch each other, but recognized it as an unavoidable reality. She started with two, getting them, especially their packages, all soaped up, while they reciprocated. Soapy fingers were all over her and inside her pussy and asshole. By the time the second pair had soaped her over, Janine was ready for another orgasm, but she wanted a dick in her, not fingers. She grabbed Holden's thick monster and told him to get a condom and get back in the shower. When he returned she grabbed Eric by the waist and bent down to take his dick in her mouth producing an immediate erection, at the same time pushing out her ass in Holden's direction, "Get that big boy into my cunt, just like a dog."

Holden is the guy who performs best on the second round, and he also gets aggressive. He was slamming his thick stick into soapy Janine hard and fast, movements which were being transferred through her mouth to Eric's awakening dick, getting him very worked up, too. Janine had the presence of mind to ask one of the guys out of the shower to get Eric a condom, realizing that he had some more spunk which he was about to ejaculate into her mouth. Eric was getting Janine's trademark hands-on blowjob, although much of the movements were coming from Holden's wild thrusts into her tired but happy snatch.

Janine has always loved giving blow jobs, but having Holden's amazing member thrusting so aggressively into her pushing at her G spot at the same time while she was in the shower soaking wet and soapy was just beyond her wildest expectations, maybe even exceeding that terrific double penetration and the last combo blow job and fuck on her living room floor. She knew she'd cum quickly and that it would be enormous, but she was trying to keep this going. Then Holden began holding her breasts as he was plunging into her while beginning to cry out in ecstasy, and she lost it. As she came her cunt tighted around Holden's manhood, and within a few heartbeats he shouted "Goddamn!" as he strained the capacity of his condom. He would have loved to shoot that ultra-load directly into Janine's contracting cunthole, but he knew that was too much to expect.

When she finally stumbled out of the shower, she asked Andy and Phil to help her to her bedroom, and they actually carried her, followed by the other two gents. "Just lie next to me in bed for a minute, and see if you've got enough left for another double." Actually the cuddling quickly turned into 69's alternating with Phil and then Andy, who was enjoying having his dick coming back to life in her mouth while he enjoyed the taste of her thoroughly washed pussy, but he knew that he had at most one more shot and really wanted into her cute little vagina or as second choice her asshole, so he told her so. Phil said that he'd love to fuck her in the ass.

Andy rolled over and got Janine on top of him, rubbing his package against her pussy until she let him slip in. After a few heavenly strokes, she reluctantly pulled back to put a condom on him before mounting him again. Phil lubed up her cute pink asshole and put on a condom himself and slowly inserted himself. After the initial adjustments Janine said, "That feels so good, so full and satisfying. Let's go," and began moving back and forth.

She had been afraid that her asshole might hurt this time, but Phil had been careful with his insertion, and of course practice makes perfect. She slid back and forth, as they all built up more slowly this time. Eventually Janine's tight anus and provocative moves got the best of Phil and he just blurted out, "Holy Jesus, Janine, this is heaven. Keep moving. I'm cumming right up your asshole," and she soon felt his member loosen, as she came, too. When he pulled out, Andy was just getting started, and Janine definitely wanted to ride this out, since she figured it was the last fuck of this remarkable day. They flipped over into a missionary position, and all watched as Andy took his time getting himself and Janine back to the precipice. Andy was a good cocksman, and he soon had Janine vocal again, crying out for more. This went on for a while, as he nearly drove Janine crazy slowing down whenever she got close to climax, aided by the three other gentlemen who were massaging her tits and legs. But all good things come to an end, and this one came to a very intense and noisy end with both Andy and Janine shouting and sweating, before ending up on their backs on the bed panting.

TallRed
TallRed
26 Followers
12