Janine Pt. 02

Story Info
Months later, Janine comes back into his life.
994 words
4.22
23.4k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

I was just stepping out of the shower on a Saturday morning when my cell phone buzzed. I look at it, saw the name "Janine," and immediate picked it up without thinking about it.

"Hi, slave," she said, and I felt my cock get hard.

"Hi, Mistress Janine," I replied.

"I see you remember me," she said, a smile in her voice. As if I could ever forget her. She'd used me, taking control of my mind, making me do things I'd never dreamed of.

I wanted to say all this, but one of the hypnotic commands she'd given me was to only speak to her if she asked a question. After a few seconds of silence, I realized she was testing to see if the command was still working.

"Tell me, slave, are you currently dating anyone?"

"Yes, Mistress Janine," I replied.

"Do you have plans with her this weekend?"

"No, Mistress Janine."

"Why not, slave?"

"She's out of town visiting family," I replied.

"That's good for you. That means you don't have to deal with the embarrassment of her seeing you address me as 'Mistress.' I'm in town this weekend, slave, and I want to see how my experiment is going. I'm texting you the address of my hotel. Meet me in room 1209 in one hour."

She hung up, knowing - correctly - that her control over me was strong enough to get me to comply.

I knocked on her door in exactly an hour, and Janine led me inside. She was wearing leather leggings and a loose sweater.

"Well, some of the commands are clearly working," Janine said, smiling. "Let's see how effective the rest of your conditioning is. Get naked and lie down face up on the bed.

I did so.

"I want you to keep your legs, arm, and head completely still. Understood, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Janine," I replied.

She positioned me so that I was spread eagled, then got on the bed in the 69 position and slowly sat backwards, resting her leather-covered ass right on my face.

I couldn't breathe, and wanted to try to struggle, but I couldn't. All I could think about was how wonderful it felt to have Mistress Janine on top of me. She raised her ass every minute or so to give me the chance to breathe, but I never moved my head when she did. It felt right, even if it felt wrong.

After a few minutes, she rolled off.

"Oh, this is excellent. Your conditioning is so strong, I don't even need any bondage gear, even months later! Let's take things to the next level."

Mistress Janine removed her leggings, this time sitting on my face with her bare ass, and again, I didn't struggle. My cock, however, was rock hard. Janine had left subliminal suggestions that pleasing her should please me, and she must have left one about her ass.

She continued her facesitting for a while, then used my mouth for a while on both her pussy and her ass.

"Well, now that I know how effective round one was, I'm going to see what else I can do. Sit in the chair," she commanded.

I did as she asked, and she once again put the hypnosis equipment on me. I was under quickly, and the hour felt like it passed in no time.

When she was done, she sat me down on the bed.

"I've reinforced all of your commands to start with, of course. Not that your servitude to me was fading, but I like to keep things touched up. And I've implanted a few more. Would you like to know them, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Janine," I replied.

"First, I took a look at your phone and a picture of your girlfriend, Sarah. She's a redhead, too. Do you like redheads, slave?"

"I do, Mistress Janine."

"Of course you do, slave. But I've now made that a fetish. You're now only attracted to redheads. No blondes, brunettes, or anything else. If your current girlfriend dumps you, you won't want to date anyone but another redhead."

I was baffled that she could do this, but didn't doubt her. Nor could I say anything.

"Now, any time your girlfriend goes out of town for more than a day, I expect you to text me to let me know. Likewise if your break up with her. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Janine."

"And I've also made you sexually persuadable to anyone you're attracted to. Do you know what that means?"

"No, Mistress Janine."

"It means that you'll do anything sexual that a redhead asks of you. It doesn't have to be something submissive. If your girlfriend asks you to spank her, you'll do so just as enthusiastically as you ate me out. And if you meet a redhead at a club and she wants to make out with you, you won't give a second thought to saying 'yes.' How does that make you feel, slave?"

I was intellectually appalled, but my mouth answered, "wonderful, Mistress Janine."

"And no masturbating, of course. Or looking at porn unless a redhead asks you to." I couldn't imagine not masturbating by choice, but I didn't doubt that I wouldn't be able to from now on.

"Oh, and one more thing. I've given you a compulsion to eat your own cum. You'll want to eat out your girlfriend when you've come in her mouth, and kiss her after she's given you blowjobs. If she's got any dominant tendencies at all, she'll be taking that ball and running with it."

"Now," she continued, "I've been drinking water all morning. Would you please go lie down in the bathtub so I can spend some time peeing on you? If you're lucky, I'll let you drink some of it."

"Yes, Mistress Janine," I replied, my cock hard at the thought. I was in for another degrading weekend, but was also so happy at the thought.

femmed
femmed
256 Followers